A Good Girl Goes Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other problem of course is that if I was to talk up my boobs to you - tell you how completely massive and absolutely gorgeous they are - it would sound big headed of me. On the other hand, if I were overly modest about them then it would make me sound boring and not particularly sexy. Either way, I can't win.

In everything I've described to you so far I've tried to be balanced. I've described myself as 'pretty' but not someone you're likely to hear guys describe as 'fit' (or at least that's how I perceive things). Likewise you know that I'm reserved but I have this need to try to break out of my shell. That's basically what this whole story has been about. So you see, I've tried to put myself forward as honestly and openly as possible, complete with all my flaws. However, there are some things that I find impossible to tackle adequately and that's where we'll have to leave some blanks. Like I said, you can fill in the empty spaces as you see fit.

If you think it's odd that I've become suddenly too self-conscious to share certain details then what I would say to you is that, as I mentioned earlier, I feel particularly shy about nakedness. I don't mind so much describing my thoughts and feelings. I don't even mind describing my actions. In the end none of you is likely to know who I am in real life. For all you know I could be using a false name. That sense of anonymity is what allows me to be so forthcoming. But there is a line I'd struggle to cross and my body is something beyond that line. You can imagine whatever you like.

What I will tell you about my breasts is that they conform to the usual rules: there are two of them and each has its own nipple on top. The only thing I'll add is that they are neither small nor particularly big. That's all I'll say. And no, I won't be giving you a bra size.

Jason seemed happy with them anyway but then again I think he was distracted by what I'd just said. He stepped back towards me, his manhood growing stiffer in response to me. I shuffled my position on my knees and took hold of him again in my right hand. I could feel him growing as with each pump of his heart the blood surged back into his erection. I was growing more confident all the time, becoming dizzy with my own success. At first I'd seriously doubted my capacity to please Jason. Now I felt sure of it.

Just as before, I gave him a few warm up strokes with my hand, moving back and forth along the length of his shaft. Then I held him still and licked him with the tip of my tongue, encouraging him back to his former ramrod state of hardness. It didn't take long to achieve.

'That's better,' I remarked, pausing momentarily to admire my success with him. His cock was now every bit as hard and as large as it had been before our brief interruption.

I held him steady by the base of his shaft as my tongue teased the head, circling round and round, and I could tell from the way he was starting to pull in the air with great heaving breaths that I was beginning to have some joy with him. Encouraged, I planted a big sloppy kiss right on the end of his cock. He grunted approvingly. I lingered with my lips there, savouring the feeling of him pressing up against me. The kiss went on and on and as my lips enveloped a little more of him my cheeks drew inwards until it was no longer a kiss but it was just like suckling on a lollipop - the biggest lollipop you've ever seen. He let out a soft moan. It was not a sound I had expected to hear from him. It was somehow higher in pitch than seemed natural.

'Mmm,' he sighed. 'You're such a good girl, Rachael.'

It was a poor choice of words. I took my mouth off his cock and glared at him, cheeks burning.

'No I'm fucking not,' I said. But I could tell from the way his eyes were twinkling that he was saying this to tease me. He was completely maddening and it was turning me on like crazy.

'No?' he questioned.

'No,' came my flat reply.

All the provocation from him served only to make me increasingly desperate to show him how wrong he was. I wasn't such a good little girl. I'd show him. Jason didn't know the extent of it yet but he was going to find out. He was going to learn just how much of a bad girl I could be when it suited me.

'Hmm, maybe not,' he said at last, smirking. He seemed so tall looking down at me from all that height as I knelt on the floor before him. He was sussing me out as I glared up at him. 'Maybe underneath it all you're actually just a dirty little slut,' he said.

I smiled. For some reason, hearing him say this turned me on like crazy.

'Now you're talking,' I said, my whole body shivering with excitement. I wanted him to say it again. Those three words. Dirty. Little. Slut. I wanted him to call me other names too - filthy whore, fuck-toy... anything he liked. That's what I was - not a good little girl but a dirty fucking slut. His slut.

It was strange. I wouldn't have thought I'd ever enjoy hearing a man talk to me like that, not during sex, not any time. That just goes to show I'd never had particularly wild sex I suppose. I sort of felt wrong for enjoying his name-calling. But I couldn't deny that it was turning me on.

Feeling determined to prove to him just how much of a dirty little slut I could be I returned my full attention to his cock. He was unbelievably huge but I opened my lips and for the first time I really tested him out. For the first time I took him inside as far as I was able. The head of his cock alone had so much girth that it pretty much filled my mouth on its own. I hadn't gotten very far at all but it felt almost impossible to fit any more of him inside my mouth.

But I told myself that no dirty little slut would balk at a challenge like this. So I forced myself further along his length until I could feel him pressing into my throat, making me gag. But sluts don't gag on big cocks, I told myself, and I wasn't going to either.

Soon, I was practically deepthroating him. Well, I doubt I was doing any such thing but to me it felt like I was. Quite frankly, I probably wasn't doing a very good job at all but I felt like such a whore. It was wonderful.

Jason appeared pleased with my efforts anyway.

'Oh yeah, babes,' he moaned. He gripped my head, his fingers in my hair, encouraging me. 'Maybe I was wrong about you,' he said.

I'd had enough of the warm-up act. No more teasing. Now I was working with his cock full on, head jerking back and forth rhythmically. The resolve I felt at hearing him say he was wrong about me was galvanising. I seemed to be able to take on a super-human ability to suppress my gag reflex like never before. As I've said, cock sucking was never something I'd felt particularly good at in the past. I tended to have a rather timid blowjob technique. But not anymore. I was going for it.

'Perhaps you really are a dirty slut?' he said.

I felt that thrill again. I needed to tell him that yes, yes I was a dirty slut. He was right about me at last. For this night at least (who knew what would happen afterwards?) I was his dirt little slut and I needed him. I needed him to use me.

But I didn't want to leave his cock to speak. It was mine now and I was desperate for him. So I nosed a sort of 'mm' noise in between breaths. He seemed to hear me at least.

'Oh, you are, are you?' he said.

I went 'mm' again, more urgently than before.

'Yes, that's it,' he growled. 'You're just a dirty little slut.' My body was going wild hearing this. 'A dirty slut who needs a big thick cock inside her.' I swear that if he went on like that I'd soon have been cumming in my panties. Finally, I came off his cock gasping for air.

'Yes - yesss!' I moaned. I wasn't going to let him have all the fun with the dirty talk. Stroking his cock, now slippery with my saliva, I caught some of my breath back. Then I looked up at him almost pitifully and said 'I need your cock, I need it so bad.' I looked at his cock in my hand and kissed it - not a loving kiss but a slutty kiss with wet lips and a playful tongue. He grunted appreciatively. 'Oh fuck I need your cock,' I pleaded. I'd never talked like this before. Not to anyone. But it felt great. I felt so filthy and I loved it.

I stroked his cock with my hand, faster than before, and then guided it back to my mouth and went at it desperately. I placed my hands on his pelvis, gripping him tightly, and my head went back and forth along his length furiously. I was going as fast as I could, breathing heavily through my nose, head bobbing.

At last I had to stop for air again. I gasped to recover my breath and stroked him with my hand as I built myself up for another round with his cock. I didn't pause for long, just enough to catch my breath before I was back on his length, bouncing away. I can honestly tell you I'd never given a blowjob like this before.

The next time I stopped for air, Jason grabbed me and lifted me up to my feet. I was astonished by the ease with which he handled me. I'd hardly figured out what he was doing before I found myself pushed back down onto the bed so that I was sprawled out across the duvet.

'Fuck Rachael,' he breathed, 'you almost had me cumming already.'

'And what's wrong with that?' I asked.

'Nothing,' he said. 'It's just I've got some things I'd like to do to you first.'

'Oh?'

'Yes.'

'But what if I really wanted you to cum?' I said.

'Did you really want me to?' he asked.

'Yeah. I wanted you to cum all over me,' I said.

The words escaped me before I was aware of what I was saying. Having a guy spill his load on me was never something that had appealed to me before, which was why I was so taken by surprise to hear myself ask for exactly that. But as soon as I'd said it I knew it was true. To be covered in Jason's cum would be the perfect way to cement my position as his dirty slut, his naughty little plaything. It would be like a badge of honour for me. I wanted his spunk on my lips, splurged in sticky lines along my cheeks, dripping off my chin. Most of all I wanted it splattered all over my tits.

As I thought about this a mental image of the scene was conjured in my mind. It was making me incredibly horny. I felt like I just had to make it a reality.

'Ok, I will,' said Jason.

'Promise?'

'Promise.'

'I want it all over me, you got that?' I asked.

'I got it.'

'Good. In that case, I suppose I don't mind you having a little turn with me first.'

'I'm sure you won't regret it,' said Jason, his voice oozing his characteristic mixture of self-confidence and suggestiveness.

I lay on my back on Simon and Shirley's bed, sinking into the super soft mattress and thick quilt with its flowery print. For a moment I caught a whiff of Shirley's horrible perfume and that was strange given the situation I was in - nearly naked and at the mercy of another man. But there were new odours now and these washed away the smell of Colin's parents. There was the smell of my shampooed hair mingling with my perfume mingling with my sweat mingling with the wetness in my groin. And all this combined with the smell of Jason and that was even better. He wore some kind of husky cologne that smelt really good and yet it wasn't so strong that it overpowered the underlying earthy scent of his body.

Jason came over me now, looming above me. He started to kiss me. He kissed me on my neck, my lips, my collarbone and then my breast where he lingered a little longer. The touch of his warm mouth on my bare skin was like melted wax dripping from a candle. He left my breast and went to the other where he enveloped my nipple with his mouth. I gasped. I could feel his teeth chewing at the flesh around the bud of my nipple. I could feel his tongue pressing into me. I could feel my nipple being drawn up into his mouth with a gentle suck.

He was propped up on one elbow and soon he'd brought his spare hand and clamped it on to my other breast. It was agony almost. I lay back, eyes closed, gasping for breath, completely helpless. He was hungry for me.

To have your most sensitive body parts assaulted in such a way is both an exquisite pain and an exquisite pleasure. I don't know if that makes sense to you or not but I imagine there are others who feel the same way at times, especially the ladies out there. The female body, to my mind anyway, is so much more sensitive and complex than the male body. And this makes everything so much more high-risk. Intimate touch can be mind-blowingly amazing or incredibly wrong. Sometimes it can be both of those things at the same time. It felt a little bit like that with Jason.

Of course, one of the key areas where men are quite oblivious about how sensitive we can be is the boob. Girls all around the world will tell you the same thing, I'm sure. Men just don't have a clue how sensitive the female breast can be. We can't blame them for it really. I mean, men are sort of sensitive here and they think that because they themselves are moderately sensitive in this area, we girls must be kind of similar. But they're wrong. It's like nothing compared to us. I mean, just think about this for a moment. Girls are capable of having a full-blown orgasm just from contact with their boobs and nipples. Who ever heard of that happening to a dude? I thought not.

Men simply don't appreciate this. So often a guy will go for a girl's breasts too soon and too aggressively. Then later on when we really want it, they've forgotten all about them. That's often how I feel about it anyway. Of course I'm making a very general observation here and, to be honest, I'm just having a bit of a moan. Most guys do ok with us really. But to have a man who truly understands her body, how it works and how to make it respond in just the right way ... it's what all girls want, isn't it?

I know it sounds almost too good to be true but I felt almost as if Jason was approaching this sort of perfect man - someone who knew just what to do with the female body. Probably what is more accurate to say is that by this point I was so fucking turned on that he could have assaulted my body in any way he wanted and I'd have found it deeply pleasurable. And speaking of nipple-induced orgasms, I've never had one but Jason was bringing me damn close to one just then.

He moved back to my other breast and with his mouth he once again caught up my nipple. I bit hard on my bottom lip. He was French-kissing my breast and my body was screaming out. I at once felt a desperate need to escape him and an overwhelming desire for more. His hand clamped on to the other breast just as before, fingers plunging into my bare flesh. I was still wet there from his saliva. My nerve endings were buzzing. It was like my neurons were at full capacity and I had no more scope to convey the electricity of his touch. I was beyond saturated. My skin was on fire.

Finally, Jason left my breasts and went for my last piece of lingerie. In fact he practically tore my panties off me. You'll remember how I said I like a man to treat my underwear just like this. It's perfect.

Now, I know some of you (again I'm mainly addressing the men out there) will at this point be expecting a detailed description of what he uncovered. But just as with my boobs, I'm not going to comply. You can decide for yourself what I might look like down there.

Jason wasn't hanging around now. Two strong hands under my knees lifted my legs and parted them so that I was splayed out all frog-legged. He came and knelt between my legs, his left hand he placed on my stomach, the right one running a course up along the inside of my left thigh. My toes curled and I gripped the bedsheets. His fingers and palm were coarse against the softness of my inner thigh. He was getting closer. I held my breath.

When he reached my pussy with that big black hand of his I felt like I would melt into the bed. My pussy was dripping for him. His fingers slipped inside like it was the easiest thing in the world. Once there his middle and ring fingers started making a 'come-hither' motion bringing them right up against the key area. Clearly he knew what he was doing here. But then again I hadn't expected anything less from him. His two fingers drove forwards, pulled back, teasing me and pleasing me. I wriggled every now and then and let out a moan here or there and all the while Jason continued patiently, repeating the same motion and with each stroke came a slight increase in pleasure. Very slowly, he increased the pace and I lay back with my eyes shut, helplessly enslaved to his touch as he finger-fucked me.

What he did next though was really clever. With his left hand - the one on top of my stomach - Jason applied a strong downwards pressure just above my pubic bone, acting in direct opposition to the motion of his right hand. It was incredible. I'd never known a guy do anything quite like it. I could feel my 'G' spot getting squeezed between two big strong hands. Soon I was gasping for breath, arms and legs writhing. My soft slow moans became louder and higher in pitch and were issued with increasingly smaller intervals as his right hand worked away at me with progressive rapidity. With each upstroke of the fingers, the palm of his hand came bumping up against my clitoris and the combination of sensations sent electricity coursing around my entire body. I raised my hips up off the bed, desperate for more of this.

By now I was moaning uncontrollably. Surely I'd never before been treated to such masterful hands as this. I felt my pleasure building and building. Even before he'd started touching me I knew that my body had reached such a state of arousal that it wouldn't take much to push me over the edge. But never before had I managed to climax to a man fingering me. That was just foreplay, wasn't it? Normally this was nothing more than a warm up act. I'd done it myself obviously. I must have masturbated with my hands and fingers hundreds of times, thousands even. But I knew exactly what to do. Others didn't.

I was surprised by how much attention Jason was giving this. I glanced up at him from where I lay spread-eagled on the bedsheets. He looked fully engrossed in the task. Maybe that was why he was so good at it. His face was concentrated and his eyes were on my pussy. But he caught me looking at him and he grinned at the strained expression of pleasure he saw in my face.

He kept up the pace. Fast and rhythmical. I thought I must be cumming but I wasn't sure. It felt a bit like I was cumming but I think I was still doubting whether it was possible for a guy to give me an orgasm without sticking his dick inside me. For a while I must have been just cresting the wave - so close but not quite there. Then Jason went at me harder than ever. He seemed to recognise I was on the precipice of orgasm and he knew just the thing to send me tipping off the edge. I don't think I'd ever thought being fingered would be so rough. But in those final moments leading up to my climax he was banging my pussy as hard and fast as anything ever had. It was incredible. It was exactly what I needed.

There was no mistaking by this point. I was definitely cumming now. I cried out with delight and bucked with my hips.

'Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck,' I went. It was that type of climax - the sort where you just can't help yourself but talk utter shit and gobbledegook.

The muscles in my thighs and groin area contracted powerfully and tremors reverberated up and down my whole body. I was writhing around on that bed like a girl possessed. Jason didn't hold back though. He maintained the same furious pace and it kept my orgasm going on and on and on. I was so fucking wet. My sex fluids dripped out of me and made a damp patch on the bed.

Jason finally slowed up and I collapsed back on the bed. His fingers continued to gently stroke me, slowly guiding me back down to earth.