A Good Girl Gone Bad Ch. 02: Bound

Story Info
Ella’s plan to fulfill a fantasy almost goes awry.
4.7k words
4.68
6.3k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
732 Followers

A Good Girl Gone Bad

CHAPTER TWO - BOUND

I'd not pulled the drapes last night and woke early as the sun brightened my bedroom. Beside me, and still in shadow, I saw her dark tresses spread over the adjoining pillow. An alabaster arm and a sculpted shoulder sticking out from under the covers. David and I had an understanding that he'd give me space when Amy stayed over. He got more than enough of my attention most of the time. And, though the three of us had experimented, this had simply served to confirm Amy in her predominantly lesbian paradigm.

I leaned on my elbow and looked at her. Amy's face was turned away from me, but her gracefully curved neck was peeping from under her hair. That took me back. Back to gazing at her neck while in class. How many years ago was that now? Three and half maybe. Not long to go now.

It was an unhappy thought. Amy had shared her San Fran plans with me. I'd become disconsolate, irritable. When she challenged me on why, I just got more angry, more closed off. Did I feel she was abandoning me? Probably. Then best friends didn't always outlast college. She'd asked whether I wanted to come with her. But I'd already been doing graduate work as a senior and an M.S. position was mine for the taking; hopefully leading to a PhD. Why did I need to fit in with her, anyway? We just had different plans.

Part of me knew that there was more to it than I could admit to myself. But a bigger part said 'fuck that!' Romantic relationships, or my train wreck attempts at them, had caused me nothing but heartache and psychological damage. Some physical damage too. I had no use for that shit. It was for the weak-willed. Those who were too blind to see that sex was just fun. Free and fun. Relationships were about control and ownership and not for me.

Still. Looking at Amy as the sun slowly moved across my bed and her sleeping form...

Enough! I leaned over and kissed her cheek, being greeted by an annoyed grunt. Amy had never been a morning person.

I was considering the best way to wake her up, maybe crawling under the covers from the foot of the bed, when my phone bleeped. Leaving Amy to slumber, I rolled over and picked it up. The message was tagged 'Ella.'

Hi Em. I unexpectedly have a free weekend. What about you? Are you free? Or Amy? Or both?

My mood brightened, confused thoughts about one friend replaced by simpler ones about another. We had been seeing quite a bit of Ella, and it had been a lot of fun. I tapped out a reply.

Hi, cutie! Where are you? We don't have big plans. Could always squeeze you in. Or squeeze into you 😉

The reply was almost instantaneous.

I'm outside the house. I guess I was a bit impulsive 🫢. Is that OK

I threw on a robe. Passing David's door, I knocked and opened it without waiting for a reply. What was I going to see that I hadn't seen before? He was reading in bed.

"Hi, hun. Thanks for giving me and Ames some space. It's just... just another friend has arrived. They might be a little perturbed by someone else being here..." I left the sentence hanging.

"So you want me to disappear, right?"

"Uh-huh."

"No problem, you can make it up to me when they've gone. OK?" He smiled warmly at me.

"As always, but yeah, a little space would be cool."

"OK, Em. You've got it"

"And... well, just one other thing. Could we maybe use the garage? I promise I'll clean up. Not... not like that other time."

David was already getting dressed. "So does the poor guy know what he is letting himself in for? And Amy as well? Fuck!"

"Um... it's not a guy. And not exactly a girl either. It's a... woman."

"OK... now you are making me want to stay." My face fell. "No. I'm teasing. I'm going to the pancake place and I might visit a few people. Won't be back until the evening. OK?"

"OK," I kissed his lips. "Gotta run, she's outside. Could you...?"

"Let myself out the side door? Sure. Have fun! The poor woman."

With that, I left him and half ran to the front door.

⛓️ ⛓️ ⛓️

It was a sunny Saturday morning and Ella was standing on the stoop, sunglasses on, a rollaboard beside her. I could see her Accord by the curb, right in front of the house. Despite the short distance, Ella sounded breathless.

"Hi, Emily. It's crazy, I know. I'm crazy."

"So you just drove here? What if we weren't in?"

"Um..." Ella smiled, obviously embarrassed. "I don't know. I just... I just felt like being spontaneous, I never do that. It felt good. Well can I come in?"

"Of course, can I take your case?"

"I'm good, it's light. I didn't figure I'd be wearing much." Suddenly aware of what she had said, Ella blushed a deep red.

I couldn't resist her and stood on tip-toes to just about reach her shapely lips. "Oh, hun. You're so funny. How about I help you out of those clothes right now?"

Ella broke into a wide smile and nodded. Giggling we got her inside. I led the way past the slumbering Amy and to David's room.

Opening the door, I was glad to see that he had made the bed. I told Ella to put her case anywhere. The room smelt of its occupier. Not in an unpleasant way, David was keen on hygiene, but there was a distinct odor of maleness. Ella's sense of smell was much more sensitive than mine and I could tell she was picking up on this.

"It's the owner's room. I just stay here. He's a family friend. And my good friend as well."

Ella looked at me quizzically, but I didn't feel like expanding too much on my, maybe non-traditional, accommodation arrangements. She must have noticed something in my expression, as she quickly changed the topic.

"And Amy?"

"Asleep in my room. Her loss, I have you to myself."

And then Ella did the most impulsive thing. She picked me up. Picked me up with ease. And deposited me onto David's bed, my robe not doing the best job of hiding my underlying nakedness.

I smiled at my friend. "Fuck, Ella. Are you going to just take me? Are you going to make me your little fuck doll?"

She could of course. Both because of her size and, more importantly, because I was entirely willing for her to do anything she liked to me.

Ella just grinned. And climbed on to the bed crouching over me on all fours.

"I like the sound of fuck doll, Em."

⛓️ ⛓️ ⛓️

The feeling of Ella being above me had me tingling before our lips even met. But her kiss sent waves of electricity through my body. I might have squealed a little; she made me feel like a schoolgirl again. I guess it hadn't been that long ago.

I closed my eyes and pushed my head back into the bed, exposing my neck to Ella. She kissed up and down each side. Down to my shoulders, up to behind each ear, her soft breath making me clench my hands and feet. And then her tongue caressing my suprasternal notch, sending shivers through me. I could feel myself warming, blood flowing as I responded to her desire. But blood was not the only liquid that was beginning to flow.

Ever attuned to scents, I saw Ella's nose twitch. My olfactory sense was poor, due to years of steroidal nose sprays -- allergies sucked -- but Ella inhabited a world of aroma. She was already clearly picking up on my arousal.

"You can smell me, Ella? Really?" Ella nodded. I was curious. "That's so weird. What does it do to you?"

The slight blush reappeared. "It makes me want to smell more. To have my nostrils full of your scent. My face covered in your juices. My tongue savoring your taste."

"You make me sound like a gourmet meal. But stop talking. Just eat!"

Ella needed no second invitation. Loosening the belt of my robe and pulling it open as she wriggled downwards, she settled between my legs. I moved them apart and raised my knees. I could feel my pussy lips unsealing.

Ella lowered her head and breathed deeply. It was like she was about to sample a fine Bordeaux. With her eyes closed, she did almost seem high on the smell of me. Her reaction was only making me wetter. A highly positive, and highly charged, sexual feedback loop.

David had been trying to educate me about wines, I remain a diligent student to this day. "Enough of the bouquet, Ella. How about the body?"

"Emily Miller, you will be the death of me." Ella chuckled.

"Drowned by pussy juice, no doubt." I gestured with my head and she took the plunge.

Ella didn't hang about or tease. Her tongue was in my pussy. Her nose pressed against my clit. And she pushed. Pushed her face against me hard. Her tongue was in proportion to her gracefully long body. The penetration was fantastic. So deep. And she had technique. But what really had my heart pounding was her utter enthusiasm. Ella made me feel like I was her favorite dessert, one she just couldn't get enough of. Her urgency and fervor alone were enough to leave me panting. I pulled Ella's head harder onto me, grabbed her back with my legs, and squeezed her body to me as she lovingly rolled me over the edge of a cliff; to fall into a warm, all-enveloping ocean of pleasure.

I realized that I had been screaming. Loud enough to wake the dead. Or at least a girl who had been sleeping in the adjoining room. David's door opened and Amy stood in it. Her perfect body framed by the corridor light. She was nude and she had a mischievous look on her elven face.

⛓️ ⛓️ ⛓️

Ella and Amy had a strange dynamic. My fellow student had confessed to me that she found Ella's commanding presence intoxicating. But she had also dominated the taller woman, who had eagerly done her bidding. As with most things to do with Amy, it was complicated. This morning, I could tell that her inner Domme was surfacing again. I sat up to watch the show.

"Hello, Ella. Did you get my permission to use Emily?"

Ella stood up, she adopted a faux contrite tone, but with a real enough tremble of excitement in her voice. "Hello, mistress." Amy's face showed her approval of the salutation. Ella continued. "I'm sorry, but I got carried away with Emily. Was that bad of me?"

"Well, for a start, you are covered in her juices." Amy stepped forward and reached up to lick Ella's chin. "Also, you appear to be the only one who is clothed. Strip now!"

Ella was dressed simply. A loose, white T, above expensive-looking jeans. She'd already taken off her shoes and put her sunglasses in her purse. I assumed she was wearing contacts. Looking coy, she gripped the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up and over her head. Her stomach muscles flexed as she did so. She was in great shape.

Our friend put both my and Amy's breasts to shame. Of course, being flatter than Kansas, I was more than used to this. She wore a soft, stretchy cotton bra, with minimal under-wiring. Despite their fullness, her breasts seemed to need little support. I looked at her with more than one kind of longing; getting off the bed to stand by Amy.

Ella reached back and unclipped her bra. She'd become less modest around us and simply let the garment fall. Its absence made no difference to how her soft roundness was cantilevered off of a sculpted rib cage. Sculpted was the word. Michelangelo would have frozen her likeness in marble; maybe capturing her beauty, but not the fire I knew lay within.

"And the jeans." I knew Amy well enough to tell that she was affecting indifference, while suppressing outward signs of desire.

"Yes, mistress." Ella seemed to be enjoying herself. I hoped she realized just how gorgeous she really was.

The jeans were buttoned and she eased each one open slowly. With a touch of theatre, she turned and wriggled her pants over her hips and down. Beneath she was wearing a black thong. Her ass-cheeks tensed and wobbled appealingly as she bent to pull the jeans over her feet.

Ella span again, with her eyes sparkling. Angular momentum meant her breasts jiggled and bounced as she arrested her pirouette. Amy and I exchanged a glance. It said 'screw role-play.' We both advanced on Ella, each taking a soft nipple in our mouths. They didn't stay soft for too long.

Ella gently moaned as we suckled her. Amy and I made a good team. I pulled our friend's thong to one side and Amy began to stroke what lay beneath; briefly disengaging to address Ella as she did. "You are so wet. Was that Emily who made you that way?"

Casting my eyes upwards, I saw Ella bite her lip and nod, momentarily robbed of the power of speech.

Amy had returned to Ella's left breast and I moved across to whisper in her ear, intentionally loud enough for Ella to hear. "Do you think she's wet enough for the garage?"

Amy peeled her lips off of Ella and stood. She regarded the older woman with an air of appraisal. "I think she might be, Em."

Each taking one of Ella's hands, we led her downstairs. Into the kitchen. And so to the garage.

⛓️ ⛓️ ⛓️

Amy took the lead, shepherding Ella down the slight step and into the room. I followed. David had laid sheet vinyl, so the floor was warmer than it used to be; and easier to clean if any fluids were spilled. No car had been in there in a long time.

Amy depressed a switch and dim lighting flickered on. The double garage had housed many different contraptions. Some of which were pushed to the side walls; each brought back memories for me.

In the center of the room was a low bench. It was strangely shaped. Almost like the profile of an Erlenmeyer flask; an isosceles triangle, with its base facing us, flowing into a narrow section pointing towards the far wall. It was black and there was a smell of leather that even I could detect. Amy touched a button and two spotlights fell on it. Short, hanging chains glistened in the harsher light. Chains ending in cuffs.

I heard a sharp intake of breath from Ella in front of me. She had wanted this. She had pleaded with us, from the time I mentioned that Amy and I liked to play with restraints. But this was not a fantasy any more. It was very real.

Sitting upright on the bench were two other objects. They shared the same phallic shape, but one was significantly larger than the other. I put a hand on Ella's shoulder in reassurance and could feel her trembling.

Amy was business-like. "Both on your knees. Emily will show you how to lube these."

We did as instructed. Amy told Ella to hold the smaller toy. "We'll get to the other one in good time, don't worry."

Glancing sideways, Ella did look worried. But I had other things on my mind. Amy instructed me to open my mouth. She stooped down and licked around my open lips. Then she presented the toy to me. It was one we had used before. I'd taken it deeply in each of my cavities. Still, at least orally, it was something of a challenge.

I closed my eyes and Amy placed the tip between my lips. I tasted the plastic with my tongue. She wasted little time and began to work it into my mouth. The tip was not too bad. A facsimile of a large glans. But then the shaft began to widen. I felt my lips being stretched as I let the toy run down the slippery groove made by my tongue and towards the back of my throat. It wasn't really designed for oral, but the tip still just entered my throat, before Amy stopped; conscious not to split my commissures. However much she enjoyed abusing me, her intent was never actual harm.

Amy jiggled the toy and the movement of its tip in my esophagus triggered even my well-suppressed gag-reflex. I choked and spluttered as Amy withdrew it, covered in my drool. She kissed me again. And I whispered, "thank you."

Amy bade me look after the massive dildo and turned her attention to Ella. The other toy was scaled down, but still as thick as a pretty large cock at its base.

"Open," Amy commanded. I could see the mixture of fear and desire in Ella's eyes. Exchanging a glance with Amy, I reached across and found Ella's vulva, rubbing her pussy lips. Ella sighed and then focused on her challenge. She nodded at Amy, closed her eyes, and opened her mouth.

Amy was gentle, and slow, much more so than with me. She stroked Ella's hair as she moved the toy into her mouth. I continued to massage Ella's pussy. Her juices running onto my fingers. I leaned across and up to breathe in her ear, "you can do it, you're doing great."

She was indeed, though now her eyes opened in something approaching panic. Amy had clearly reached the beginning of her throat. I continued my aural and digital encouragement. "It's OK. Tilt your head a little. That's a good girl. Now swallow. Just relax and gulp. It will be OK. Let me try this."

I pushed down on Ella's clit and began to vibrate my hand sideways rapidly, my fingers slick with her juices. Ella's eye swiveled towards me, bulging as Amy continued to push deeper, still stroking her hair. "It's OK Ella. It's all OK."

Ella closed her eyes and swallowed repeatedly. I could see the pulsing in her throat and then a slight bulge as she took the toy deeply.

Amy withdrew and Ella fell forward onto her hands, coughing. Amy raised her up and kissed her. "Well done, that was amazing for a first time. You've never taken a guy that big have you?"

Ella had tears in her eyes and saliva smeared over her chin, but also a look of triumph on her beautiful face as she shook her head. Amy smiled at her. "So, you have graduated to your second challenge. Do you still want to try it?"

Ella nodded vigorously. Amy continued. "And which toy do you choose?"

Momentary hesitation crossed Ella's features before she spoke, suddenly sounding more decisive. "Emily's one. I want Emily's one."

Amy almost purred. "And where do you want it, bitch?"

"You know, where I want it, mistress. I want it deep in my ass."

Amy looked delighted. "Restrain her, Em. Then get the lube. It's training time."

⛓️ ⛓️ ⛓️

I got Ella to sit on the bench and to put her feet at the basal vertices of the triangle. I lifted up the short chains and buckled the cuffs around her ankles. Her legs were spread and she couldn't close them, but she had slack enough to move. It's not a good idea to totally immobilize a beginner.

I asked her to lay down and then to arrange herself so that her head sat just a little past the start of the narrow section. This orientation left her long legs bent. Reaching under the bench, I retrieved the rope I knew I would find there and looped it around both Ella's neck and the bench. Not too tightly, again this was an initiation, not advanced play.

Suddenly Ella was shouting. "No. No. I can't."

She grabbed the rope around her neck and tried to pull it off. My knots were too secure and she seemed genuinely panicked. Like a trapped animal.

I quickly untied the binds, trying to be soothing. "It's OK, sweetie. It's all OK. Just me and Amy. Nothing bad can happen."

I helped Ella sit up and she put her head between her knees, her ankles still cuffed.

Amy joined me and we embraced our friend. Amy continued in the vein I had adopted. "Oh, Ella. It's just meant to be fun. Nothing else. You said you'd fantasized about this. But if it's too much. That's OK."

Ella seemed to gather herself. She gulped for air and rubbed tears from her eyes. When she spoke she was half sobbing. "I'm being a baby, I know. Yes I have fantasized about this. I did ask to do this. It... it just got too much. Maybe... maybe not my neck. That's what set me off. OK?"

I took Ella's face in my hands and looked into her eyes. "Listen, you can stop any time. We can stop right now and go back to my bed. Or we can go get brunch. Or you can leave. Whatever. You are in control. I let Amy tie me because I trust her, trust her implicitly. You can trust us both."

Ella nodded and I took this as a sign to continue. "I get how this is disorienting. I get how it's scary. But you are totally safe. 'Safe?' I'm so stupid. We should have agreed a safe word in advance. I think Amy and I just got carried away. We are used to this and... and we both really like you."

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
732 Followers
12