A Good Girl Gone Bad Ch. 02: Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy nodded, then picked up the theme. "Maybe we should just stop. That's fine. Is that what you would prefer?"

Ella looked undecided. Then she said, "just kiss me, Amy. Kiss me while Emily restrains me -- not the neck! -- kiss me and tell me it's OK."

"Of course, Ella. Of course." She took my place.

I felt a little bent out of shape at first, then I realized what was happening. She needed it to be Amy who reassured her. She needed to know her Domme cared about her. I let the other women embrace, their lips pressing and parting softly, again and again, as I lowered both of them back on to the bench.

I wrapped the cuffs around Ella's wrists, pulled them tight and fastened the buckles. Her arms were now following the line of the triangular section's sides. All the time, she and Amy kissed. Kissed like a couple on their first anniversary.

Amy withdrew finally and Ella lay their helplessly. She shivered, despite the room being pleasantly warm. But she seemed less agitated. Excited, not scared.

Amy stroked Ella's face. "So, if it gets too much again, just say 'Snow White,' OK? And remember you are safe. Unlike the story, you have a princess and a dwarf to attend to you."

I punched Amy's upper arm and she laughed. "OK, Grumpy, two princesses then."

Ella laughed too. I guess it was kinda funny. Our friend's consternation had lessened and her voice was firmer when she spoke; despite the chains that held her. "It's OK. I think I'm OK. I do trust you both. Let's try. 'Snow White,' right? I'll remember."

Amy spoke softly, still stroking Ella's cheek. She made the words sound somehow loving. "So, bitch, your ass is mine. But I'm not an unkind mistress. Emily, one orgasm for her first. I want her super-relaxed. Oh, and in case you think I'm too soft, I want one too."

Ella smiled. "OK, Amy. I'm your bitch."

With that, it felt OK again.

⛓️ ⛓️ ⛓️

I found a towel under the bench and doubled it over, kneeling on it between Ella's legs. Amy walked to the other end of the bench and stepped over it, lowering her pussy onto Ella's face, looking away from me.

"No anal play until you make me cum, understand, bitch?"

Ella murmured her assent. Her anxiety now a fading dream, her submission complete. From my low position, I could see her chest heaving as she tried to contain her emotions.

I touched Ella's fleshy outer labia gently, and then applied a little pressure, her inner lips parted beautifully and I extended my tongue, licking the flesh around her opening and spiraling inwards. I felt a tremor run through Ella and a moan pass her lips, muffled by Amy's pussy.

Ella was in such a heightened state that she came quickly, very quickly. All it really took was my tongue dipping into her opening and my fingers lightly brushing her clit. The chains clinked as she tensed against her restraints.

Amy had said one orgasm only, but she seemed occupied with Ella licking her, so I pressed on. Two fingers slid oh so easily into Ella's lubricated sleeve. I hooked my fingers up, looking to increase her stimulation, and Ella began to writhe; held down by both her bindings and Amy's body.

Amy was now making familiar noises and rocking her hips back and forth against Ella's face. She really did have the most amazing ass; pert and rubbery. From the angle of one of her elbows, I guessed she was squeezing a breast as her excitement mounted.

Ella too seemed to be closing in on her second climax. Maybe the emotional rollercoaster was magnifying things for her. I reached down and grabbed the smaller toy from the floor, thrusting it deep into her vagina and beginning to lick her prominent clit. Amy was now moving faster, almost as if she was riding Ella's tongue cowgirl. Their moans, and then their screams, escalated in unison. Until Amy threw her head back and roared in unrestrained ecstasy. Ella's body also bucked and twisted as she came harder than before. An orgasm that had her body shuddering.

I let Ella calm down. Holding the dildo motionless inside her and lapping softly at her clit. Amy dismounted and I could now hear Ella whimpering. The sort of sound that generally follows on from the most intense of orgasms.

Amy bent down to whisper in Ella's ear. Ella grinned. Then Amy slapped her face. Not hard, but enough to elicit a yelp. If a yelp could convey contentment, this one did. I knew that feeling all too well myself.

Amy stroked Ella's reddening cheek, her words once more dripping honey. "There's a good bitch. Now I hope what you told us about doing a lot of anal play is true. Otherwise your ass is going to be in for a shock."

Ella was too spent to say anything in reply at first. But she smiled, having crossed her own personal Rubicon, she seemed more at ease with the World.

After taking a few moments, she found the appropriate words.

"Mistress. My ass is ready for you to use any way you see fit. I hope it will meet your expectations. But, please mistress. Can Emily lick my clit?"

Amy slapped Ella again, eliciting a, "thank you, mistress." Then kissed her lips gently. "That little bitch will do exactly what I tell her to. Won't you Emily?"

I nodded silently and awaited my instructions.

⛓️ ⛓️ ⛓️

Ella will attempt to realize her anal dreams in Chapter Three - Gaped

As an experiment, I've created an Ask Me Anything forum thread. If you'd like to ask me something about this story, or any of my other ones, please feel free to do so.

Endnotes

  • So much for plans! A Good Girl Gone Bad has now expanded to be a four chapter work. I'm mostly on a writing hiatus at present, so I won't commit to a precise schedule. But I'm excited enough about this story that I don't think I will leave it languishing unfinished for long.

  • Thanks to the super-talented EStaccato for inspiring and conspiring. Please check out her stories. She's awesome.

12