A Good Girlfriend Pt. 02

Story Info
Emma struggles with her sexual desires for Liam.
9.3k words
4.49
19.3k
25

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was customary after the lengthy service to shake the preacher's hand. Alvin Harris looked forward to it, enjoying interacting with his fine congregation and relishing the many compliments.

"Good job, Pastor," the folks would say. The best part was basking in the warm embraces of the beautiful array of women that featured his gathering. The attractive women who attended were his selection. Having no preference, they came in all varieties, each humble and charming. When he saw a beautiful woman, he would extend the invitation to his church. Doing so in hopes Alvin would one day seek his way into their modest garments.

"Great sermon today, Dr." Amelia winked.

Her blonde hair was in a tight bun that defined her beautiful Norwegian features. Blue eyes flickered toward him, tugging his extended arm in an informal embrace.

"You always have the best sermons, pastor," she complimented, swinging his arm from side to side. Had the young woman known this gesture sent a tinge of yearning to his loins, she wouldn't have done so.

"I am glad you two enjoyed it." Alvin smiled, looking toward Amelia, her large breasts swelled under the blue blouse, and her cotton skirt fell around her ankles. The soft material failed to hide her shapely figure, large hips, and behind her a wide ass. Both were to his liking.

His eyes landed on her companion. At 5 feet, Emma was tiny in stature with a body that fitted her sweet personality. Underneath baggy clothes hid delicate curves. A sports bra concealed the full breasts underneath Emma's blouse, and her brown hair hung past her elbows parted to the side.

The Pastor immediately noticed his favorite girl's sorrowful expression. Emma was usually cheerful and full of life, but not today.

"Did you not enjoy the message, Miss Emma? You sure are dressed for church, but that face doesn't say, `Heaven.'"

With big brown eyes, Emma peered at him with a pitiful smile. Last night a man stripped Emma of her innocence. Her neighbor had taken everything she had been saving for himself, leaving her satisfied but guilty as sin.

"Do we need to talk? You and I? And get to the bottom of this bad mood. There is no doubt that I can cheer you up, my dear." Alvin explained as he teased and caressed the woman's narrow shoulders.

"I'll be fine, pastor."

The young girl was beautiful, and he knew something divine lay underneath those clothes. But Emma was devoted and had never been enticed by his minor advances.

"Hopefully, my second sermon will fill you with praise since the first one did not."

"Oh, No, sir. It was a great service, pastor. I apologize. I was up all night with a sore throat," Emma smiled weakly and rubbed her neck.

Alvin chuckled, letting his fingertip press against the soft flesh of Emma's neck.

"I'll pray for you, dear."

Emma flinched slightly at his touch, worried he would clear the makeup on her neck. The bronzer had done wonders at hiding the numerous love bites marking her skin.

"Thank you, pastor," Emma gazed up with a broadened smile.

The two lovely young women strolled toward the back of the chapel, and Alvin let his eyes wander for only a moment before the boisterous interruption.

"Great sermon, Pastor! Everything you said today, I had been thinking about all week. I am just so glad you've decided to have the luncheon this Sunday. My wife made your favorite pork chops and gravy. I know I can't wait to eat," Ray Johnson rubbed his stomach and patted the Pastor on the shoulder.

Giving a tight smile, Alvin nodded and was ready to move on to Mrs. Johnson. Her pork chops weren't the only feast he enjoyed eating from her.

The large crowd enjoyed conversations about divinity and small talk about other aspects of life in the dining hall. Decorative portraits of the divine covered the church hall walls. Emma and Amelia assisted in the kitchen pulling potluck dishes in and out of a large industrial oven.

"This smells!" Amelia gazed curiously at one unfamiliar dish.

Emma shook her head and glanced at the dried-up casserole, making a slight utterance. "Um, should we put it out?"

"Whoever made it probably doesn't even want to eat it. What is that red stuff?"

"Be nice," Emma smirked.

Amelia chuckled, "Have you seen the Pastor's son?"

"No. Was his son standing up at the pulpit with the family?"

Amelia looked around before leaning in closer to whisper, "No. He's not saved."

"Oh, okay. Well, I am sure the pastor's son will come around. Not everyone is ready for the word when they first hear it. I know I wasn't."

Emma wasn't as judgemental as her friends; she couldn't be after last night. The thought of what she had done, the things she had said. It haunted her this morning, and she thought it might be a burden on her for a lifetime.

"Yeah, it's a shame, really." Amelia shook her head before relaying the details of their pastor's family problems. "So, he lives here, but he and his father don't get along. His mother is trying to mend their relationship, but I don't know. He's covered in tattoos. Thank God you can't see them. He has on a proper suit today, but he goes to my gym, so I see him a lot. He comes in with no shirt. It's a travesty. Oh, and he smokes." Amelia shook her head, "I bet he drinks alcohol too."

"You know a lot about him." Emma giggled but knew Amelia knew a lot about everyone. That flaw caused Emma to be careful of the details she shared with her nosy friend. Living with a man she was not married to was one of those details.

Amelia chuckled nervously, "Yeah, like I said, he goes to my gym. I think he tried hitting on me. I said no, of course. I would not even think of dating a guy like that."

"If you have that mindset about men, you will never...." Emma trailed off as her heart raced. Looking across the room stood her attacker.

Standing as firm as an Elm, brawny arms busted out of Liam's light blue dress shirt. Emma never thought a hard chest would be her weakness. But that was the same hard chest she had balanced on as he filled her with his delicious cock. With a ragged breath, Emma continued eyeing his physical condition. Liam shook hands with an older man, a bright smile on his bearded face. Focusing further on the thick fingers inter lapping a congregation member, Emma felt a tinge of moisture in her panties.

Amelia looked over, noticing Emma's sights, and whispered, "Yeah, that's him. I know his parents are so worried about his salvation. Imagine a preacher's son being so worldly. It's not right. We have to pray for him."

Sighing in distress, Emma dropped her head before he caught her gaze.

"Want to go introduce ourselves?" Amelia suggested.

"No." Emma blurted. "If he's that bad, we should stay away. For our um salvation and to...."

Dark eyes centered in on her frame, and it was too late. His sharp sights had landed on her, and Liam was walking over at a moderate speed.

Liam licked his lips; Emma's sweet pussy lingered on his taste buds. Cracking the young girl and giving Emma her first dose of dick wasn't enough. He wanted more. The excitement he felt when he saw her enter the chapel was unpaired. His dick hadn't throbbed that hard in ages. He couldn't wait to reintroduce himself formally and introduce her to his family. A little dig on his lower back stopped his motion, and he turned around to see his mother, Alice.

Alice looked up proudly, taking in his formal attire, "Oh! You just look so handsome."

Liam gleamed and wrapped his arms around his mother's shoulders, "You look gorgeous, mom."

"Have you spoken to your father?"

Liam looked toward his dad, lost in conversation with yet another female congregation member. He shook his head, "No, ma'am, next time."

"Well, now is the best time to reach out to him. He's never more comfortable than here at church."

Liam wanted to scoff and tell his mother the only time his father was comfortable was between another woman's legs. But the woman was in denial about her husband's affairs. Liam had warned her years ago, and it had backfired. Alice was furious but not at her husband. Instead, she called Liam a sinful man for trying to break up her marriage. Liam could deal with his father's rejection, but he needed to maintain his mother's love.

"I'll speak to him, but I saw a friend...." Liam frowned as he glanced back toward the kitchen, realizing his brown-haired beauty was gone.

"No. Go on over there. Mrs. Johnson can wait." Alice clicked her tongue and clasped her small hand in his. He obeyed her attempt to drag him toward his father.

With her hands shaking slightly, Emma grabbed her bag from the coat rack.

"You're leaving already? You haven't even eaten," Amelia frowned, her blue eyes almost holding tears. The other ladies did not care for her, and Emma seemed to be her only comforting friend.

"Yeah, my throat it's hurting again, and I should go. Take some medicine. I should have never come to church." On the verge of guilty tears, Emma tried to control her trembling hands.

"I have a cough drop in my purse. Will you come for the second service?"

"I'll try if I start feeling better."

"I'll pray for you." Amelia smiled.

Emma gave a sorrowful smile, "Please do."

Leaving Amelia in the kitchen, Emma snuck out the back entrance. In her car, she groaned out in frustration, realizing she had forgotten her keys. Emma was thinking about hiding in the vehicle until the dinner was over. But the cool air and the thin long skirt she wore weren't promising to do so. Emma swallowed her fear and started her walk back toward the back door. Loud voices coming from a parked truck two cars down made her pause. Emma immediately recognized the pastor's deep, prominent voice.

"Damnit, what do you want me to do, boy?"

The pastor was furious, which would be the only reason he would use such foul language.

"Stop fucking around and treat my mother with some respect. Do you get off on that shit or something? Flirting with your members while she's two fucking feet away."

"Watch your mouth, boy!" Alvin shouted.

To avoid being detected, Emma crouched between two cars, knowing this was a conversation she was not supposed to hear. The pastor's heated choice of words and the rumor of him sleeping with his members were all new and devastating news to Emma.

Alvin's voice was deep and threatening, "I handle my own Goddamn business, so go back to whatever unethical shit you've been doing the last five years and get out of my churchyard."

"Fucking hypocrite." Liam spat and pushed his father's chest.

Alvin ignored his son's want for violence. Placing a finger on his lips, he walked across the parking lot, spotting Emma squatted between two cars.

"Miss Emma, are you lost, my dear?"

Emma jumped up and turned around. Staring up at Alvin's face, the person she thought she knew was gone and replaced was a mysterious man.

Her shivering induced a stutter to form, "I...I was leaving, I."

"Emma, I've been looking for you all morning," Liam grinned and wrapped his arms around her trembling shoulders.

Alvin's face twisted in a mask of turmoil, "Have you been corrupting the young women of my church?"

"No more than you have, father. Emma and I have been dating," Liam announced boldly. "Was she also on your fuck list?"

Eyes wide, Emma glanced back and forth from each tall man, "I-"

"Watch it!" Alvin warned Liam, walking hurriedly back toward the building.

A grim expression blotched Emma's complexion, and she spun toward Liam in disgust, "Why?"

"My father is not the man you thought, huh?"

"No, but. No, I mean. Why would you tell him we are dating?" Emma searched his expression and cringed as it turned bitter.

"We are. Or do you not remember last night? I remember it well. You taste amazing." Liam used his tongue for grazing his teeth, staring fondly at his new love's curves in the modest dress.

"You took advantage of me, Liam. I was saving myself."

"I know. You were saving it for me. You and I are connected now. "

Emma held a disturbing expression before shaking her head. What they had done last night was wrong on multiple levels.

"No, we are not. What we did-"

"Shut up and Come on. I want you to meet my mother." Liam grabbed her hand and attempted to pull her.

"No. I already know Mrs. Alice. She...."

Liam smirked, "She will be happy to know I've been socializing with a good girl like yourself."

"She knows about Greg. She will think I am--"

"So my mother knows you've been living with a man in sin?"

Emma shook her head, "No, she knows I am in love with him, and we are planning a future together."

Grimacing at the praise of her actual boyfriend, Liam scoffed, tugging at her arm, "Come on. I hate asking twice."

Stumbling slightly, Emma walked faster to keep up with his long strides.

A slight frown formed on Emma's face as they rounded into the First Lady, who was having a pleasant conversation until their interruption. Letting go of Emma's arm, Liam wrapped his bulky arm around her shoulders in dominance.

Alice smiled as she looked toward her son, barely noticing his company, "Brother Thomas, you remember my son, Liam?"

"It's good to see you, son," the man spoke, then looked toward Emma, who wore a fearful expression. "Miss Emma, you look lovely as always."

Liam grinned at the two of them, "Nice to see you again, Ralph. Mom, I'm leaving. My girlfriend and I will be back for the second service."

"What?" Alice giggled, realizing how loud she was, "Oh my word, oh. Liam, this is just wonderful."

"We have been together for a few months now. I wanted to introduce Emma formally, and I can see proposing to this sweet girl in the future. She's the love of my life, mother," Liam smiled at Emma.

The lies he was telling his mother made Emma's stomach twist in knots. Shoulders trembling, Emma swallowed the urge to admit all of her sins to the woman.

But Alice gazed at her in esteem, "Oh, goodness, this is terrific. Emma is such a good girl."

"That she is," Liam smiled at his mother, pulling Emma closer toward him. The innocent kiss he placed on Emma's forehead sent a gush of wetness between her legs.

Feelings of tenderness turned bitter when she noticed Amelia coming her way.

"Can we go?" Emma whispered to her new phony boyfriend.

"Of course, we will be back for the second service."

"Perfect," Alice beamed with pride.

"She is perfect."

Liam brushed a strand of hair from her face, wrapping his arms around Emma. "Are you ready," Liam smiled.

Emma nodded eagerly for a way out. But before making their journey toward the entrance, Amelia caught up with the pair.

"I thought you were leaving?" Amelia smirked at Emma before looking up toward Liam, "It's Nice to meet you. I am Amelia."

Ignoring her extended hand, Liam implored in a deep voice, "Don't I know you?"

With a nod, Amelia blushed, "Yeah, the-"

"You used to be a dancer, right?"

Amelia coughed, "Oh no. No. I've always been a good girl."

"This place is full of them," Liam winked and pulled his new woman into the parking lot.

"I'll be back for the second service, Amelia," Emma assured her.

Liam's massive black truck sat at the end of the parking lot. It was a long awkward stroll, hand in hand. Emma was uneasy and uncertain about how she should act. Sitting in the front seat, she fiddled with her fingers, examining her sweaty palms as Liam started the truck. Emma gazed out the window around the churchyard, wondering how she could get out of this ride.

"I don't think I am coming back this evening. I drove my car here, and I shouldn't just leave it," Emma explained.

"You get nervous around me, don't you?"

Emma shrugged, "No. It's just you've told your mother those lies, and Greg and I are-"

"Fuck Greg!" Liam shouted, causing chill bumps to appear on Emma's covered arms.

Sighing to control his temper, Liam calmed his voice, "You are mine now, Emma. I thought I explained this last night."

He drove unhurriedly around the parking lot of his father's brick church and onto the highway.

Emma's voice was weak and lacked confidence, "What do you want from me?"

Turning toward her, he smiled, "Everything. We have to tell Greg today you will be moving in with me, and you will follow my rules."

Feeling weary of his proposal, Emma gave a slight nod. It wasn't like her to break a heart. The feelings she felt for Greg had always been pure and safe. With Liam, Emma had strong desires that made her feel embarrassed. As he drove, his large arm draped over the back seat. Emma could feel the sexual spark radiating off his body, making her panties soaking wet.

Climbing the steps to Greg's apartment, Emma felt vulnerable, her knees buckled at the terrible news she would have to present.

"Liam, I can't do this," Emma confessed, pausing in the hallway. She grabbed his big hand, "Maybe we should wait until-"

Liam twisted her arm, and Emma's heart raced. His hot lips silenced her pleas pinning her against the wall.

Breaking his kiss, he looked down at her anxious expression, "You will do what I tell you."

With her back against the wall, she peered up toward his irritated face.

A slight smirk came before he spoke, "I do something to you, don't I? I am the explanation for this," Liam chuckled, palming her crotch. The warmth of his fingers crossing unwanted territory caused her nipples to harden, and chill bumps formed on her arms. A slight moan came out of her mouth as he took advantage of her body. Liam clutched her hips, pulling roughly at the fabric, and brought her long skirt around her thighs.

"Please, Liam."

"You want more of me, don't you, good girl?"

"No," Emma breathed deeply, her heart pounding in her chest.

As Liam squeezed her firm round cheeks, pushing her toward him, Emma gave a small sigh of pleasure. His mouth moved down around her now flushed face. Warm breath on her lips, she fought the urge to flee or, worse, lean into his venomous kiss again.

"I can't do this, Liam. I think we-"

"Don't question me, Emma," his teeth nibbled softly on her cheek.

"This is wrong."

"I know what's best for both of us."

Emma shook her head, "I just don't want to break his heart. We've been working on our relationship."

"He doesn't care about you. He can't satisfy you like I can, Emma." Liam chuckled and grabbed her hand, "Come on, beautiful."

Taking a deep breath, Emma stepped into the apartment, and Liam followed her lead.

"Ahh, fuck!" It was a feminine voice Emma heard.

The bedroom door was closed but no doubt the sounds coming from the room were sounds of pleasure. Another woman was in the house enjoying her boyfriend's dick since she was too virtuous to do so. Emma's mouth dropped, and she backed away. Although Greg and Emma had been together for a month, they had not consummated their relationship. Shocked but not upset, Emma looked toward Liam, who wore a smirk. The intense feelings she felt for Greg had disappeared when Liam stuck his cock into her tight pussy.

"I don't want to," Emma shook her head. The thought of catching her boyfriend cheating was all too bizarre.

Liam chuckled before clasping her shoulders in comfort, "Grab your stuff. I told you he doesn't care about you."

With the sudden change of heart and the knowledge her boyfriend had not been faithful, Emma grabbed most of her belongings and walked across the hallway to her new apartment with her new beau.

Liam strolled to the kitchen and grabbed a glass filling it with ice and water.

"You don't seem too upset." He noted, handing her the glass.

Emma smiled weakly, "Thank you. I would be a hypocrite if I were, I guess."

Liam sat beside her, settling so close that his long legs knocked into hers. When his hand touched her thigh, she stood to avoid the sexual tension.

"Come here so I can make you feel better."