A Good Girlfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma felt like she might cry; she knew this was wrong.

"I'm sorry, Liam. Sir. I'm sorry, sir."

"How many rules are you trying to break, Emma? I am very disappointed. Get up." Emma almost fell from Liam's shove but caught herself, "I am sorry, sir. I don't want to."

"Go get in your position," Liam ordered.

Emma hurried toward the tape strips and placed her knees onto the lines.

Liam stood over her and released his cock. It was bigger than usual and looked as if it would bust soon. With her hands at her side, Emma lapped at the swollen head, tasting his juice before guiding it into her mouth. She had found a tempo to follow as a knock sounded at the door.

"Hold on. You stay put," Liam said, placing his cock back into his shorts.

He opened the door wide, and Greg was standing on the opposite side. His face turned down as he witnessed his girlfriend on her knees. The black lace lingerie made his heart race with both desire and anger.

"What the fuck!" Greg yelled and glanced between the two of them. "I thought something happened to you. I called your fucking dad!"

Liam's voice was deep and calm, "Stop yelling at her, Greg."

"And you? What kind of fucking friend are you? You knew I wanted to fuck her asshole. I moved her into my goddamn apartment!"

Greg moved up and got into Liam's face, "I should beat both your fucking asses."

"You won't." Liam challenged.

The animosity between the two men frightened Emma, but she kept her eyes straight ahead.

"You fucking lying whore!" As soon as the words escaped Greg's mouth, Liam's hand whacked across his face.

Greg held his jaw in agony and glared surprised at his friend, "Over a fucking whore?"

"She's my whore so get out of our home." Liam grabbed Greg by the shirt and shoved him out of the apartment. He closed the door and walked back toward Emma, who had yet to move from her position.

"You are mine. No one will ever hurt you."

Emma nodded, "Yes, sir."

After two weeks of oral training and being a good girl Emma was unsure how she felt about Liam. Making him happy gave her some joy, but she craved more attention from him. Liam had kept his promise, and their sexual relationship had not included intercourse since the night she had made a mistake. Instead, Emma only performed her oral duties after Liam told her to return to her room. The dismissal felt like the worst punishment in her sense, and soon Emma started to relish the time spent sucking his dick.

On this Friday night, the stove was working overtime as Emma stirred a few pots of food. Liam had told her he would be late coming in that night, and Emma had not minded. Instead, she made a meal for herself and a friend to share for the next day.

The door twisted, and Liam appeared in the doorway with his friend Dave.

"What's up, Emma."

Dave walked in and stood a seat

across from the kitchen. Emma looked toward Liam before speaking, and he nodded for her to respond.

"Hi," Emma greeted.

Liam removed his coat and shoes, "Smells good."

"Thank you."

"What's the special occasion?"

"My friend and I are going to the Art Museum in Raleigh tomorrow. I wanted to pack lunch for the trip."

"Raleigh? Three hours away?"

Emma nodded and felt a bit unhappy, not sure if he approved.

"I'll drive you," Liam offered.

"No. No, it's fine. I lived there before. I know my way around."

"Emma, you broke a rule, sweetheart."

Emma's heart raced, "I am sorry, sir. I am so sorry. You can drive me. That is fine.

"On your knees."

"But-"

"Remove your clothes first."

Emma stood stiff and looked toward the living room. Dave stared at her in anticipation. She unbuttoned a few buttons on her shirt before Liam pulled the fabric, sending a few buttons to the kitchen floor.

"I'm sorry, sir, please don't make me."

Liam's expression held disappointment, "You should have followed the house rules." His thick fingers pulled at her sports bra, and she lifted her arms, allowing the material to travel over her head. Her full breasts dropped, and Emma concealed them with her arm.

"Stop!"

Liam brought the band of her skirt to the floor, and she stepped out in only her underwear.

"Take them off."

Emma slipped her cotton underwear around her hips and to the floor. She stares at the pile of clothes in shame.

"I am sorry, sir. Can I put my clothes back on?"

"When your punishment is over, you can."

Liam smirked at his friend before he bit his lip and gazed at her naked frame. Emma's hands were at her side and her head down in embarrassment.

"Step out and let him see you," Liam ordered.

Emma took a few steps closer toward the living area with her head kept down, presenting her naked body to Dave. Liam twisted her around for his friend's full viewing. Dave was surprised not only by her willingness to submit but her nakedness. He had only seen Emma in baggy clothes. Her breasts were completely different than he had thought. Hard nipples sat upon large mounds. Biting his lip, he gazed at a plump round ass that he imagined was soft to the touch. Her bush was trimmed and neat, and he knew something delicious was hidden there.

"I know Greg is mad as fuck," Dave chuckled.

"That's too damn bad," Liam smiled. "On your knees, Emma."

With obedience, Emma knelt, placing both knees onto the tape in the middle of the kitchen floor.

Emma took a deep breath before looking up at his handsome face. Yes, she had wanted to suck his cock, but she didn't like the audience.

Liam licked his lips, "She belongs to me now." His voice was husky and deep, sending sweet cream to gush from her cookie, "You broke rule number 4. No is not a word, Emma."

"No is not a word."

Liam tenderly rubbed her cheek, "Good girl, repeat it ten times."

Emma started her punishment by reciting the rule, keeping her eyes on his softened face.

"No is not a word," Emma repeated for the sixth time.

The sweet reward plopped out of Liam's tan fitted pants. Emma's mouth watered for it, and she quickly reached her neck out closer toward his hard cock.

"That wasn't ten times. Keep going."

"No is not a word. No is not a word. No is. Not a word."

With his cock in her face, Emma's pussy began to also steam for a taste. Savoring gradually, she trickled his juices on her tongue before inviting him into her mouth entirely. Her sights met Dave's as he looked on in astonishment. It was enough motivation for her to begin putting on an exhibit. Grabbing Liam's ass, she pulled him closer, giving him access to her throat.

Liam smirked and stepped closer, "Slow down. I'll drop you two off at the Gallery. I have friends in Raleigh I can visit."

Emma's head bobbed as she savored the sweet pre-nut, sucking slowly to enjoy it further. Looking toward Liam, Emma moaned at the satisfaction on his face. Dave's interest in her skills melted her bits, causing her to speed up the process wanting now to taste his cum.

Liam backed up and smiled, "Take your time."

Emma nodded, but it was hard to take her time. She sucked with motive, craving to please him. His cock was salty and sweet and made her pussy cream. It was also the only time he looked at her with joy in his eyes.

"We will have fun. It will be a nice road trip," Liam explained, brushing the hair out of her face.

Emma moaned as she polished his slick knob with her tiny tongue.

Liam glanced down and noticed her knee was out of place.

"You must want to get throat fucked. You are misbehaving in front of company," Liam chastised, pushing her skull closer toward him. Emma quickly corrected her position.

"Open your mouth," Liam ordered. Four thrusts into her open mouth made her gasp.

"Damn. Who taught her how to deep throat?" Dave's cock was growing harder at the sight of her performance.

"Practice makes perfect."

Liam chuckled and palmed Emma's head, bringing her down again.

Emma was determined to make him happy, and she held her position as Liam thrust wildly into her mouth.

"Fuck, that's is. Uh, good girl," Liam groaned, grinding into her open mouth.

Dave stood to get a better look, leaning against the kitchen counter.

Holding Emma's head in place, Liam jabbed a few times. He noticed some movement below, Emma's fingers were busy. Liam removed his cock from her mouth. As she looked straight ahead, her fingers tossed around her clit, and Emma breathed deeply with need. Spit had beautifully gathered around her chin.

"Mmm, ah," Emma swirled her fingers, looking toward him, his eyes held a small glimpse of surprise, but she could tell he liked what she was doing.

"Does it feel good?" Liam asked as he began stroking his cock, now wet and sticky with her saliva.

Emma nodded, "Yes, sir."

"Good girl, do you want this inside of your pussy?"

Emma paused for a moment. The thought of fornicating in that way sent her heart to race, "No, sir."

"Stand up and bend over that table."

Obeying the law, she did it, grasping the edge. She yelped as his palm popped her ass cheek.

"What do you want, slut? A hard dick in your pussy."

"No, sir," Emma winced as Liam slapped her left cheek again with more force. A subtle moan escaped her lips at the three hard slaps to her right cheek.

"Wrong answer. You are breaking too many rules. I believe you want to be a slut today."

"I am-"

Liam jabbed into her opening and silenced her speech, "Tell Dave you are sorry for being a slut in his presence."

"Ah, mm, I am sorry." The first few thrusts made her whine; his hands reached around, palming her breasts. Liam pushed her back onto his cock.

"Slutty little girls get fucked, don't they?" Liam whispered in her ear. "You want to be a slut, don't you, Emma."

Emma felt immoral, knowing it was her fault. She should have behaved, but she desired his attention, and Dave's sights had made her even hornier.

"Yes. Sir. I am. Sorry," Emma moaned, balancing on the table as he dove deeper into her.

"Don't be sorry, cum on this cock."

His derogatory words made her wince, but an orgasm rounded that turned her inside out.

"Tell Dave what you are."

"Ahhh, I am your slut, sir."

"Good girl, bounce back on my cock. I want you to come hard on this cock."

Liam felt her melt around his cock and pulled out, covering her bare ass with his cream.

His expression twisted into disgust, "Go to your room. We will leave around 8:30."

Emma turned red from the humiliation and grew upset over his dismissal.

"Apologize to Dave. You've been a bad girl."

"I am sorry, Dave," Emma whispered, walking quickly toward her room as Liam's nut ran down her crack. She wished he had deposited it inside her mouth instead. Alone in her room, Emma's fingers played with her clit bringing herself to yet another release.

As the early morning approached, Emma lay awake, unsure of her feelings. She needed comfort and slipped out of her room to see him.

Dave was gone, and Liam was alone in the kitchen, holding a glass to his lips, his laptop opened, and light music played from the television screen.

Emma cleared her throat before speaking, and Liam glanced up, "You okay, Emma?"

Walking closer, Emma shrugged, unsure what she needed from him, but she couldn't sleep until she got it.

"Can I. Can I sit out here?" Emma asked.

Liam nodded and pulled out the kitchen chair, "Yeah, but that's not what you came in here for. What do you want, Emma."

"I was just lonely," Emma confessed, her heart stinging with need.

"Do you want more dick?"

Emma shook her head to avoid saying the wrong word.

"What is it you want, pretty girl?" Liam brushed the brown strands out of her face. Emma stared at him longingly. His touch warmed her, and she grabbed his hand in hers.

"So you don't want dick? What brought you out here?" He wiggled her tiny hand.

A simple shrug made him chuckle, "Do you want to cuddle?"

Emma's sad eyes lit up, but she didn't make a move. His fingers brushed her cheek in comfort.

"It's okay. I know I was rough on you today, huh?"

Emma nodded, "I didn't mean to be a bad girl."

"I love it when you're bad. Go get in my bed," Liam winked, shutting off his laptop.

Inside his bedroom, comfort enveloped her being as his arms fastened around her waist. Emma expected a boner to probe into her back and become an interruption to the delicate act. But Liam controlled himself and inched up into her body, holding her with reverence.

"Thank you, sir."

"Thank you. I needed this too," Liam noted, kissing the side of her neck.