A Good Girlfriend Pt. 03

Story Info
Liam repents for his sadistic ways. Emma gets a new toy.
6.2k words
4.56
6.1k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma awoke around 6 am as her alarm sounded in the next room. She had been sleeping peacefully. Upon realizing she was in Liam's bed, Emma jumped up and hauled herself into her room to silence her alarm. Her heart raced as she went back into the living room. Liam was busy on his computer. She bit her lips nervously, focusing on the expression that painted his handsome face. He rubbed his bearded jaw before washing his hand through his hair. He was so cute, even with the tattoos that disturbed his pale skin.

Liam noticed her by the couch and focused on her shapely figure. Emma had on modest nightwear. Her round breasts poked through a loose t-shirt, and a pair of fuzzy, striped pajama pants gave his eyes only a glimpse of the outline of her crescent-shaped hips. She appeared just as delicious as she tasted, and he felt his cock rouse in seconds.

However beautiful, she was a distraction, and he adjusted himself before speaking, "Good Morning."

Emma felt a fluttering effect in her stomach that caused her to blurt out an apology instantly.

"Sorry about last night. And about the alarm. I didn't mean to disturb you." His face stayed stoic, and she added, "I'm sorry for disturbing you now, too. Sorry."

Liam chuckled and continued typing, "It's okay. You haven't broken any rules, sweetheart."

Sighing in relief, his excellent mood thrilled Emma. Despite her religious beliefs, sucking Liam's cock had become a favored part of her day. She still fought herself with how she felt about her pleasure. Shame washed over her each time she gave in to her sexual desires, which only happened when she broke a rule. Last night, Emma pushed her luck, breaking a few on purpose. She was fucked and degraded improperly, but the humiliation failed to keep her from drenching his cock with cream.

Liam's deep voice stopped her on the way to her room, "Em, I want you to wear something today."

Emma blushed at the nickname, but her heart dropped. Today she would be going with a friend to a museum, and Liam would be tagging along at his request. She prayed it wasn't another revealing top he wanted her to wear.

"What is it?" Emma asked and quickly apologized, "Sorry. I shouldn't ask. I am sure you will show me soon, sir."

Emma dropped her head and closed her eyes, awaiting his command. However attractive, she learned fast that Liam also had a quick temper. Liam walked over, towering over her petite frame. He could sense her nervousness, and it thrilled him. The luster in her eyes was one of fascination despite her trembling hands.

"Emma?"

She flinched when he brushed her chin, lifting her eyes to his gaze.

"How are you so beautiful first thing in the morning?"

The compliment caused her to fold her jittery hands into her arms and shrug.

"I'm not."

"Don't lie to me. How did you sleep?"

Emma backed up, overwhelmed with sexual tension. "Good, I didn't mean to distract you from work. I apologize."

Emma rushed away, but he caught her arm, swinging her into his arms. He slid the soft hairs up on her head and petted her crown. His smile and gentle touches were enough to thaw a big part of her hesitancy.

Liam licked his lips. He eyed her pretty face and leaned forward, brushing his lips against her pouty brims.

"You're the hottest distraction I've had in years," Liam chuckled against her lips.

Blushing, Emma couldn't help but smile and brush her lips against his. It was a tender kiss that Emma felt inclined to fall into, and then his tongue swirls grew detailed. She stumbled off balance when he smashed her pajama-covered ass, pushing her closer into his raunchy embrace. Like a lost sheep, Emma fell gracefully into her Shepard, slipping her hands up to hold his bearded cheeks. She hummed around his lips and let herself sink deeper into his kiss.

Liam paused to bite her bottom lip.

Emma pulled back, glaring at him before remembering he could do anything to her. He was the reason she had a roof over her head. Emma swiped her lip to ensure she wasn't bleeding. Sucking cock came naturally to the newbie, but painful pleasure or pleasure was a tougher pill to swallow.

"You didn't like that?" Liam noted with a chuckle.

"It's fine. I'm sorry."

"No. I'm sorry."

Emma's eyes drifted up, and she gave a small smile. Apologies hit hard for her. She seldom heard those words as a child, and hearing her abuser feel sympathy warmed her.

"It's okay, um, I'm looking forward to our trip."

"Yeah, it's a shame it can't just be us. You know, if you ever wanted to do anything fun or go on an adventure. I wouldn't hesitate to take you anywhere."

"Well, I...." Emma tried to control her nerves, but they limited her words, and she could only smile and nod.

Liam noted her timidness and loved the red pop on her cheeks. He smoothed her hair and admired the light innocence in her eyes.

"Go take a shower and get ready for the day. I'm looking forward to it as well."

Emma nodded and continued her stride toward her room, glancing back at him affectionately.

In the shower, her imagination ran wild with what may happen today. Her friend, Amelia, was very conservative, and her new situation wasn't. Emma could never explain to her friend that not only was she living with a man, but she was putting his pecker into her mouth. She hated keeping secrets, but the thought of being exposed as a sinner scared her.

Quickly drying off, Emma searched her closet for a lovely modest fit, choosing a loose long tan skirt and a pink cardigan over a white tank top.

Liam was at the doorway. He adjusted his erection as he watched Emma hum and iron her clothes. Dressed in only a pair of white cotton panties, Emma held his sexual attention.

"Knock, Knock," Liam announced his presence, but his voice still caused her to flinch.

She held her hands up to her bare chest but dropped them quickly, knowing it was a bad idea. Her round tits were Liam's favored asset. They hung lower than most, but her full chest was an outstanding feature, including her taut, tanned nipples. They were hard as hell, induced by Liam's presence in her room.

Her eyes went to his cock, busting against his athletic shorts, and her mouth watered. The addiction to his seed was obstructing her sanctified life.

"Why are you so afraid of me, sweet girl?" Liam asked, "It's been weeks. You should be used to me by now."

"Sorry, I..."

"No need to apologize. I hate that it's gotten that way, and I want you to feel safe."

"Um, yeah."

Emma turned back to her ironing, hoping the subject would drop.

He felt remorse for what he had done to her yesterday. The reason was Liam was drunk off both booze and power. Dave had bragged about how much power he had over his sub-wife, and he felt the need to show the power he was hiding in his apartment.

"I've been trying to reach a proper way of handling you. I forget so often how fresh you are and...."

Liam paused, unsure how to say the words without sounding insecure.

He knew how hard it would be to train a beautiful saint like Emma. At times the feat was fun and fresh, and at other times his madness and racing heart couldn't wait to destroy her sweet innocence. It's often the problem with those we desire the most and feel we don't deserve them. But he knew better than to push her away.

"I'll try to be more understanding of your needs and privacy. I didn't mean to barge in. The door was unlocked."

Despite his mistakes, he craved her compliance and felt Emma was the one. His chest pounded, awaiting her concerns.

Turning to face him, Emma giggled away her anxiety, "It's fine, seriously, Sir. It's a Me thing. It's a thing my friends always say I scare easily. I hate scary movies."

Liam chuckled, "I am a sadist. Stop

giving me punishment ideas."

"Oh goodness, I would be so afraid. I think I will be good from now on."

Emma shivered as her nipples grew harder, "Ugh, Monsters and ghosts."

"My mom is the same way. No wonder my mom likes you so much."

"I love the First Lady. Your mother is," Emma shook her head and smiled, "She's my inspiration."

Liam swallowed the lump in his throat and tried to smile, "She is an exceptional woman. You seem to appreciate her a lot."

"Oh yes, sir. She's been helping me this week with finding a new job. She knows this hiring daycare and got me an interview this week."

Emma smiled at her fortunate blessing, "Hopefully, the Lord will see fit that I get a call back next week."

"More money."

"Yes, my first salary job. But it is not only the money. It's such a wonderful opportunity to work with children."

Liam smiled, "You must be the sweetest person I have ever met."

"Hmm, I think your mother has me beat, sir." Emma chuckled.

"Do you plan to move out?"

Emma paused and stopped breathing as she shook her head, "I wasn't planning on it, sir. I just, um."

"It's okay. Have you told my mother how rough I've been with you?"

"Oh, n... hmm," Emma chuckled when she was about to say NO and subconsciously break a rule.

"Is this a trick? If you make me watch scary movies, can it be in the daytime, and can you watch it with me?" Emma explained with a smile, hoping her punishment would never come in that form.

"You are absolutely adorable," Liam smiled, feeling a slight tightness in his chest, "I don't care for cruel punishments unless it's the sexual variety, as you've come to know."

Emma stayed quiet and roamed the iron over the corner pocket of the tan skirt. She turned to Liam as he placed his hand on her shoulder. Looking up at his lips, Emma felt weak.

"Have I been too hard on you?"

"It's a trick." Emma chuckled, "you want me to say it? I told to I am going to be a good girl-"

"No. God, no, I...." Liam laughed loudly, "Let's make an exception to the rule. You can say no. Just don't say no to me."

"I'm not saying it," Emma chuckled.

Liam kissed her cheek, and Emma couldn't stop her giant smile.

"I hope I haven't hurt you. I enjoy you staying here. Last night...." Liam shook his head, brushing his hairy chin against her neck, and Emma giggled with the tickles.

"I loved you in my bed. You're so soft and warm to be so small."

"Thank you, sir, and you haven't hurt me. I like staying here, and I love to cuddle. I just didn't think you would be interested."

"If it means touching your body, never doubt my interests. I enjoy everything we do." He lapped his tongue across her ear, "Do you like what I do to your body?"

Although she remained quiet, Liam had no doubts. He could smell the desire radiating from her mouth. But he knew that heavy tensions filled her shoulders.

"Does my body feel good to you?" Liam asked, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Feeling uncomfortable, Emma shrugged, unable to admit it. Liam had pushed all of her sexual buttons, but those emotions, however charming, came with guilt.

Liam felt sorry for her inability to get over her puritanical ways and chuckled at her, holding out a small butterfly sex toy in front of her.

He leaned closer to her face and smiled, "I want you to wear this today."

Emma looked puzzled by the device. It looked like a plaything, and she had no idea where to position it, let alone wear it. Liam's eyes widened, a smirk forming on his lips as he playfully swayed her back and forth.

"Do you not know what this is?"

Dropping her head, Emma giggled, trying not to say the forbidden word. It was almost like a game, and she enjoyed his joviality this morning. Usually, Liam struck her as serious, and she enjoyed being playful with her friends.

"I do. not, sir."

"No." Liam laughed and kissed her cheek, "You can say it if you need to, sweet girl. Lay down, and I'll show you what it does."

Emma melted from the pet names and stepped quickly to the bed. Once on her back, Liam spread her thighs and pulled down her cotton underwear, revealing a soft hairy mound and lovely damp flesh.

Liam pressed his fingertips against her soft flesh, rotating a finger around her slick clitoris. He bit his lip and inspected her warm vulva.

"Emma, why are you wet this morning?"

Emma breathed deeply and shrugged. She remained quiet, and heat rose around her head, causing her face to flush.

"Have you touched yourself since you've been living here?" Liam asked with his mouth watering for a taste.

Her slick folds were impressive, and Emma had the prettiest pink pussy he had ever encountered. It was apparent something more than arousal had sparked her lust. Liam was the only man who had ever seen her flower, and he knew it was not only blossomed but had recently been manipulated. A clear gloss spread around her inner lips, lingering between her ass cheeks.

"I need an answer, sweet girl," Liam urged.

He was trying to get over her timidness, and he found it cute most times, but in his intense arousal, her prim manner became an annoyance.

"It's okay if you did," he added with a smile.

His eyes seemed to see through her soul, and Emma closed her eyes before sighing in despair.

"I'm sorry, I...."

"What are you sorry for, baby?" Liam chuckled, "When you're with me, you can let go of that guilt. It's just us."

Emma looked at him breathlessly, surprised by his relaxing nature. Spreading her thighs out, he kissed her knee.

"Did it feel good? I hope it wasn't as good as when I did it," Liam gave a dazzling smile, swiping his tongue across his hairy brims.

Emma smiled, laying her head back. Looking at him too long made more moisture trickle.

"Mmm hmm."

A small whimper escaped from her lips as his two thick fingers glided along her slick folds. Her mouth dropped, and she winced, shutting her eyes as he circled her clit.

"Don't be nervous. Look at me."

"Hm, uh."

"Relax, I'm not going to hurt you. You will be my good girl today, remember?"

Liam chuckled, "No scary movies, baby, just relax."

Emma nodded, and she tried to relax, but her shoulders quaked with tension. She couldn't shake her anxiety as his lips pierced against her trembling thighs. It was a struggle to keep them open, knowing this was kin to sin that would lead to her doom.

His voice was raspy and authoritative, "How often have you done this without me?"

"One time, I...." Emma flushed in humiliation, shaking her head in shame.

"Emma, look at me."

She sighed deeply, her eyes prying open to glimpse his full glory. Taking a deep swallow of doubt, Emma focused on the door frame behind him. His stare was deeply set on her and caused her nothing but tempting thoughts. He had done things to her body she didn't want, but she couldn't deny his magnificence.

"I want you to show me."

"Sir?"

Liam grabbed her hand, leading it to her dripping pussy, "Show me how you make yourself cum."

"Um," Emma's eyes widened, "Now?"

"Yes, ma'am," Liam smiled, "I would love to see it. Seems safe as well, following your rules."

"Um..." her chest rose and fell faster than before while her cheeks heated up.

"You can't say no," Liam shrugged, knowing the wrong answer would have his cock filling her gap in seconds.

Their agreement was fun, and he tried to abide, but he craved her cunt. Her sweet whimpers were always a delight when he delivered strokes, exhilarating her sweet innocence.

Emma placed her neat, manicured fingers against her bare pussy lips. Her knuckles brushed the hair on her mound. The feelings were taboo but felt so good. She swallowed the large lump in her throat and bucked her hips up when she found her clitoris. Lowering her eyes, she began a slow caress on her aroused button.

"Hm, uhm," Emma sighed and reared her head back in ecstasy, "Oh, ooh."

"I've never seen you get so wet, sweet girl."

She paused when he spoke. Liam placed her fingers into his mouth, circling his tongue around the tips.

"Keep going."

As Liam had mentioned, this was safe, and less guilt dripped from her pores.

Rounding her fingers on her clit, Emma swept her hips around.

"Oh, uhmmm."

Emma was building up to a bright orgasm. His presence was a rush despite her refusal to look into his eyes.

"Do you want to stop?" Liam asked.

"Mmm, no, no- Oh. No."

Emma stopped and held her hands, including her sticky fingers, to her mouth to laugh, realizing she had lost her game.

"I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean to say it," she giggled at her mistake.

Liam genuinely laughed, "You are silly."

"I tried not to say it," Emma giggled, "Are you mad?"

Liam dropped toward her valley and spread her legs out. His breath was hot on her mound.

"I'm not mad."

He kissed her glistening lips before extending his tongue to swipe her sweet taste.

"I would rather you cum on my tongue, though."

"I...." Emma swayed her hips, "But....Ah."

Keeping his eyes on her flushed face, Liam stretched his tongue, taking several laps around her clit.

"Emma. I want to taste it. It's been so long."

A whimper escaped Emma's lips as his mouth explored her sensitive area. He sucked on her raw clitoris, and she jerked from the intense pleasure, not allowing herself to let go.

"Ohm, uh," Emma whined.

Her legs and hands trembled with anticipation. Lifting from her box, Liam smiled.

"Stop fighting it. I love eating this sweet pussy."

Emma groaned as his tongue slashed hard on her tender dot. Roughly clenching her thighs, Liam lifted her cunt to his mouth.

"Uh. Ugh, hmmm."

Emma tried to squirm away as he assaulted her clit, but it was too late, and whimpers of forced pleasure retreated from her mouth.

"Hm, my, Sir. Ooh." she winced, fighting the thrilling tension in her thighs.

The taste of purity was inspirational, and he quickly savored her delicious flavor, ignoring her moans of guilt.

"Open your eyes and look at me."

Liam grabbed the back of her head, leaning her up to watch his raunchy performance. The sight made her gasp. He was sexy as sin with moist lips. His tongue darted from his hairy-brimmed lips, slicing at her clit. And those eyes stared at her so full of filthy adoration that her heart skipped a beat.

"Hmmm, mmm."

Emma's hips twitched away since this wasn't anything she should be enjoying. She wished it beyond her belief that anything so pleasant could ever be so wrong. She fought her desire, but the tingles came in droves. Her clit pulsed and jutted from its hood, provoked by Liam's flicking tongue.

"Uhhm, sir, oh," Emma whined, wanting to plead for him to stop as the creamy nut exited her body, "Ooh!"

She smashed her thighs into his face to close out her orgasmic burst, "Ummy. My goodness."

Emma realized her fingers were gripping at his hair, and she backed away from his aggressive tongue. Liam frowned as she backed into the wall with a pout, overwhelmed with deep emotional shame and shivering from her unwanted orgasm.

Liam reached and pulled her short limb, flinging her body toward him. She couldn't take any more stimulation and whimpered an apology to save herself from saying No.

"I... I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for, Emma. I don't like it when you run from my pleasure," Liam pointed his finger and gave her a pop on the thigh, spreading them back open.

"Relax and scoot toward me."

Picking up the device, he placed it on her sensitive clit, not revealing that it would eventually buzz and cause her turmoil throughout the day.

"You will keep this in your panties today, and you will be my good girl," Liam explained, stroking her flushed face. "Are you my good girl, Emma?"

His gentle touch had Emma out of breath with infatuation, "Yes, sir."

Lifting from her crotch, Liam smiled, pulling out an uncut cock that stood violently at attention.

"Come on, good girl. We will train early today so you can relax for the rest of the day."

"Yes, sir."

Emma started to get on her knees, but Liam stopped her stride.

"Here is fine. Relax, sweetheart, take your time."

12