A Good Girlfriend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma nodded and placed his cock into her mouth. The warmth was terrific, and she savored his sweet dripping cock, plunging him deeper into her throat. Practice makes perfect, and Emma had become a good cock sucker in only a few weeks.

Reverently, she cupped his heavy balls and continued to swallow down his long cock, careful not to gag. His stiff, lightly blonde-dusted stomach tickled her nose, and she wrapped her lips tightly around the base. Emma awaited his palm on her head, but it never came. She reared back. Her eyes drifted up toward his handsome face.

"You can suck my dick however you want."

Emma nodded but craved his touch.

Removing his cock from her mouth, she examined the sticky rod before slowly placing the tip back into her mouth. Without his ruling, she could savor the sweet droppings that leaked from his swollen mushroom head. His cock in her mouth had never been a terrible experience. His eyes were set on her actions, and she enjoyed peering up at his focused face.

Emma hummed, sucking out the precious liquid and letting it linger on her taste buds before swallowing. Liam's thick thumb swiped the hair from her forehead. It was the touch she needed, and lust took over the duty.

He glanced at his watch, "We don't have much longer."

Creating a tight suction, Emma sucked his tip, using one hand to stroke his shaft and the other to rub his balls.

Liam sighed, lifting his eyes toward the heavens. Emma's strokes were outstanding, matching his usual masturbation.

"Hmm, shit." He gazed at her large eyes, grasping his cock to jerk, "mmm, you are so beautiful."

Giving up her suck, she focused her hand on the task of bringing out his seed. She kept her tongue lagging against his hole.

"You must want to taste it."

"Yes, sir. I um, I like it," Emma bashfully confessed

Her pink tongue out and ready to receive his seed made his thighs twitch. He grabbed a handful of her brown hair to balance himself as Emma decorated her tongue with his hot jizz.

"Mmm, hmm," Liam nodded approvingly, "Good girl."

Emma licked at her lips for more and nodded, "Thank you, sir."

+

+

Amelia came out of her parent's home with a motive. Blonde ringlets hung down her back and bounced as she walked toward the hefty dark truck. A simple teal dress came to her knees but still looked stylish. Had Liam not been coming, she would have stuck to her usual attire.

Amelia sat in the back, "Hey, Emma." she smiled, "Thanks for driving, Liam."

"Yeah," Liam nodded.

"I love your dress," Emma smiled.

"Thanks."

Emma felt comfortable in the front seat, her hand held tightly in Liam's embrace. The butterfly toy had been slightly uncomfortable to sit on but was starting to feel normal.

"Yeah, so what have you two been up to lately?"

Emma shrugged, "Just hanging out."

"I can't believe you two are so familiar."

"Well, believe it." Liam laughed, then looked toward Emma with a dazzling smile observed only for her, "This pretty woman is my girlfriend, now.."

"You like being my girlfriend, don't you?"

Emma blushed as Liam brushed his thumb on her hand. She kept her eyes on him and nodded before whispering, "Yes, sir."

"Aw, cute," Amelia chuckled, "Y'all never came back for the second service. I thought something happened."

Liam smiled in the rearview mirror, "We were-"

"We were hanging out watching a movie," Emma smiled, interrupting anything Liam might say. Her nervous system was working overtime.

"I like movies." Amelia smiled.

Liam smirked, "Pornos?"

"No!" Amelia scoffed in disgust, "absolutely not."

Emma laughed off his crude remark, "Liam is only. Jo, Ohhh." she jumped up in surprise, "Ugh, ah."

"Are you okay?" Amelia asked.

Emma sat back on the passenger's side and breathed as a sharp sensation buzzed frantically between her thighs. She was biting on her lip as the vibration melted her down.

"No isn't a word we like to use." Liam explained, "We like to stay positive, Amy."

"My name is Amelia," she corrected.

"You sure it isn't Amy?" Liam laughed.

"No. I am sure I-"

Her words were interrupted by another outburst from Emma.

"Ohh. Mmm."

She squirmed, the vibrations becoming harsher than before. It did not take her long to realize even her friend could not say the wrong word.

"Emma, are you sure you're okay?" Amelia asked.

The vibrations slowed to a light buzz, and Emma smiled.

"Mmhmm, yeah. I am great."

"Liam, you haven't been at the gym lately. Are you too busy eating Emma's good cooking?" Amelia chuckled.

"Too busy eating her p-"

"Pork chops! I made pork chops." Emma chuckled nervously, moving around to keep the buzzing from landing directly on her clit.

"Oh, okay." Amelia laughed. "So, Liam, are you thinking of becoming a preacher like your father?"

"No, I don't think Emma would want me to do that."

"No? It's always been our dream to settle down with an honest man, and a preacher is the most honest man you can find."

"Is that so? What about a deacon?"

"That's a great alternative, but no. A preacher is the best type-"

"Uh, ohmm."

Keeping his phone on his lap, Liam hit a button, bringing Emma's vibrations up. The buzz popped against her clit, bringing her to a quick spark of an orgasm.

"Ahh, my," Emma groaned, quickly catching herself.

"Well, what do you think, Emma? Don't you want your husband to be a preacher, right?"

"No. Uh, yes. I'm, hmmm," Emma moaned in delight.

"Well, which is it, Emma?" Amelia chuckled.

Emma giggled and swirled in her seat, "I want whatever, si... I mean, Liam wants."

"Well, I don't think I am cut out to be a preacher, sweetheart." Liam gave a warm smile at Emma's current suffering

"Hopefully, you will still be my good girl," he winked.

"Mmmm, yes, mm, yes. Umhmm, I'm your good girl."

Amelia sulked and clicked her tongue, "I think marriage to a preacher would be elegant."

"You've never met my mother." Liam laughed and brought Emma's vibrations to a halt.

"I want to Marry one day," Liam smiled at Emma.

The slight tint to her cheeks deepened as he grabbed her thigh. Amelia caught the gesture and sat straight up in the seat, catching a glimpse. Emma stared straight ahead as his fingers inched further down to pull her long skirt around her thighs.

Emma shook her head when his fingers met her bare skin.

There wasn't much Amelia could say; she watched in awe as his hand became lost inside between her thighs.

"Did you just shake your head?" Liam asked.

"No, I... Uhhm," Emma giggled to keep from moaning.

"Number 4," he ordered.

Emma was humiliated that he was reprimanding her in public. Keeping her head down, she whispered.

"No is not a word."

"Four times."

Liam kept his eyes on the road and vamped the toy that buzzed around her sensitive flesh. Emma took a deep breath and repeated the words as a mantra, each time resulting in a rush--a charming collection of moisture in her cotton panties.

Emma wanted to moan, and her clitoris was so sensitive she felt the oncoming orgasm.

"No, um, no, is, a no is not a word," she repeated, out of breath with desire, her eyes closed as his movements slowed.

"What is going on?" Amelia looked toward Liam in concern.

"Keep going," Liam urged.

"No, is not a word. No is not a...."

Emma had lost count but paused, giggling to keep from moaning as his hands slipped from her thigh to tussle her hair.

"That's my good girl. Amy, I've got the best girlfriend in the world. Do you have a boyfriend, sweetheart?"

Knowing she didn't, Emma panicked and blurted, "She's single!"

Liam smiled at Emma before chuckling.

Emma giggled.

"Is it that hilarious that I don't have a boyfriend?"

"No, I..." Emma looked toward the radio, "Let's listen to music."

"Cool, Oh, Emma, I've discovered this awesome Christian rock band. Hey Liam, can you turn the station to AM-"

"Hell no, I don't listen to alternative rock, Amy."

Liam laughed and turned the volume up on a Korn album. The blaring musical instruments made Ameilia cover her ears. And Emma turned her cheek to laugh. This whole ordeal was hilarious, and she could only imagine what Ameilia would tell their friends. Ideally, dating a bad guy excited her, and Emma melted when Liam grabbed her hand.

"Can you please turn it down?" Amelia begged, sliding between the two up front, "I can't hear myself think."

"Huh?" Liam shouted, holding back a laugh, "Put your seatbelt on. I may be a sinner, but I like to follow the statutes of the law, Amy.."

Amelia sulked back in her seat and grabbed the belt. Liam whispered something to Emma, who giggled loudly over the speakers; at least, Amelia thought she was laughing.

"Ahh, mmm," Emma groaned, her thighs trembling, "Oh..uh."

Liam slid his fingers around her kneecap, her thigh now perched on the edge of the seat--a better position for this bizarre pleasure.

"Are you going to cum?" He smiled.

Emma nodded eagerly, "Yes... Um, Yessir."

She lunged as the intense orgasm knocked her, "Uhhm, sir. Oooh, sir, ah, stop! Oh, plllease."

Liam chuckled and pressed stop, bringing her down.

"I'm sorry," Emma whimpered.

"That was perfect, baby. You have nothing to be sorry or ashamed about, okay?"

Nodding, Emma slowly relaxed as a smile formed on his handsome face. Liam lowered the music and looked back at a pouting Amelia.

"Is everything okay back there?"

"Yeah." Amelia shrugged and scowled when she heard another giggle from Emma.

Her friend had brought her into a third-wheel situation, and she didn't like it.

-

Raleigh was rather busy that day, and Liam parked the car down the street from the museum.

"You could drop us off upfront, so you don't have to deal with the traffic." Emma proposed.

Liam chuckled, "I know, but I was thinking of tagging along if it was okay with you and Amy."

Amelia rolled her eyes, but Emma, giddy from back-to-back orgasms, beamed and said, "No."

"No?" Liam arched his brow with a smirk, "Are you sure you want to tell me, No?"

Emma tried to keep a serious face but busted into giggles, "I'm only kidding, sweetheart. I think that that would be terrific."

Liam laughed and reached for her cheek, "You are in a silly mood today. I wonder why?"

"I have the greatest boyfriend," Emma announced, playing along with their facade.

Lowkey, this is what she truly desired, minus the sinful acts. She craved a boyfriend, and Liam was handsome enough to pass but lacked the compassion she would usually require for a boy. Liam was a grown man with a lustful appetite who happened to be a Pastor's son.

"Can your boyfriend get a kiss?" Liam leaned in, "On the lips?"

Amelia had had enough of their sickening PDA. She had not expected Liam, known at the gym as a Hound Dog, to be so sweet on her friend. Without a word, she quickly unhooked her belt to leave the car. She slammed the door a little too hard for Liam's liking, but he focused on Emma.

"Your friend is a jealous bitch; you know that?"

"She's just," Emma shrugged, "Saved, I guess. We share a lot of the same values, you know."

"Yea, well, you're different." Liam held her chin, "You're my good girl."

Emma bit her lip as he leaned in, brushing his lips across her cheeks.

"Say it for me, baby." He whispered low and washed his tongue along the corner of her pouty lips.

"I'm your good girl?" Emma breathly expressed.

"Mmmhmm," Liam murmured, slowly inching his tongue into her mouth

Their kiss was simple but grew heated with a sweeping desire that evolved into taboo touches. Liam palmed her breasts through the duel layer of cloth and sent her nipples to stiff peaks. Thanks to tinted windows, Liam kept his eyes on her saddened friend, standing near the back door.

Unhooking his belt, he grasped her cheeks in his palm and pushed his tongue deeper into her mouth, thrilled at making her horny in public. He realized although Emma hated herself for fucking him, she accepted kisses, cuddles, and sucking his cock.

Emma took shallow breaths between kisses and leaped up to wrap her arms around his thick neck. His spicy scent was intoxicating, along with his minty mouth. That earlier release only caused more desire to please him.

Liam broke his kiss to gaze at her awed expression, "I swear I want to fuck the hell out of you right now," he murmured against her lips.

Emma's heart raced, "We can't."

"Why not?" Liam asked with a sly smirk.

"I'm your good girl, remember?"

Liam looked at her lips, then growled a lusty breath against her neck, "God, I want to stick my cock in your throat," he sounded, lapping his tongue over her sensitive flesh.

"Oh, my, mmm."

Emma sighed in anguish since she wanted the same, however wrong it was. How he looked at her while she pleased him made her so happy, and she loved how he used her mouth.

"I think I love you, Emma," Liam confessed abruptly.

Wide-eyed and overcome with fuzzy feelings, Emma attacked his lips, sucking his bottom lip like it was the tip of his cock. Realizing the devil tempted her morals, Emma shook her head, swallowing her wicked hunger.

"You can't love me."

"Yes, I can. And I do love you, Emma." Liam chuckled, "How do you feel about me?"

Emma rubbed his shoulders and smiled, "I like you a lot," she confessed, not wanting to lie about love.

Love was a powerful, secure emotion that she didn't sense with Liam. Rather she was jittery and insecure about her fascination with him.

"If you love me. Will you be virtuous today? For me, please?" Emma pleaded.

Liam pulled back and took a deep breath, examining her face, "Yeah, I can do that. I'm sorry. Just try not to be so fucking adorable."

Emma giggled and touched her heart before looking around for her friend.

"Goodness, Amelia is probably really mad at me." she frowned.

"And? Fuck it."

"I've been a bad friend," Emma clarified.

"Let's go be a Christian couple." Liam chuckled bitterly, flipping off the truck, and winked, "It will be our first date."

"A date?" Emma beamed, "I like that."

"I know you do, pretty girl."

+

+

+

Although Amelia couldn't enjoy her friend fully, Liam and Emma had a blast looking at the different local art pieces displayed in the yard and the iconic portraits inside the museum.

Occasionally Liam would activate the butterfly, sending Emma into his arms in giggles to ward off the moaning. Amelia found it strange, but she also found Emma's whole relationship with this sinful man odd. At the end of the day, they dropped a quiet Amelia off and headed toward their city.

"Uhhm, oooh, sir. Oh, sir."

"Stop squirming and take it." Liam chastised.

"Ahh, God-" Emma slapped her hand across her mouth.

"No," Liam reached over and grabbed her hand, holding it tightly, "Cum for me, good girl."

"Uhh, ugh!" Emma howled from the intense buzz and gripped his hands, "Oh, ahh."

Flipping her hair from side to side, Emma fought the orgasm. It would shatter her spirits again, but it was coming regardless.

"Are you my good girl?" Liam asked with a chuckle.

"Mmmm," Emma whimpered.

Then it hit hard.

"Oh! Sir, sir, yesss, I'm your good girl, ooh, please stop it," She hunched over as drool dripped on her chin, and the vibrations came to a halt.

That orgasm had ravaged her and was the fourth today. She loved the toy, however unethical it was. It was a safe way to explore her desires that didn't rock her guilt as much. She took several deep breaths as Liam spoke,

"I want to visit my parent's house for Sunday dinner."

Emma got a bit nervous, and she wasn't sure why. "Okay."

"Is that really okay?"

"Um, yes, sir. It sounds awesome."

+

TBC. If not by the weekend definitely Monday. Thank you for reading and sorry it has taken me so long to update. šŸ„°

12