All Comments on 'A Good Little Cock Sucker'

by Apple_of_Eden

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That is me!

I could be CuriousOne, though I have not met anyone (yet). The evolution of his cock obsession through various porn styles and fantasies is amazingly similar to my own. And while I have not performed the act, I have absolutely no doubt that I would prove to be equally submissive in the end, even more so if there was a third watching.

hardcorefoolhardcorefoolalmost 7 years ago
That could be me too

Thank could be me too. I've sucked a few cocks and loved it when they've forced it down my throat. One of the guys says he's going to have a couple of other guys with him sometime. He'll have them use my mouth as they please. Told him it sounds like a good time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hot story

im like you, i crave cock

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
What I want

Great story, I have only sucked a few cocks but haven't been dominated like that. I am a little submissive and would like to be told what to do. Maybe not to the point of being choked with his cock until I am crying, but I would like a man to push my limits a little bit to see what I can do. I would love to see more stories about this character.

jimmyturtlemanjimmyturtlemanalmost 7 years ago
You nailed it!

The story line is one that I am familiar with (thanks for the mention, by the way) and I must say that it is as accurate as if you were right there in my mind. This story will ring true with a great number of guys over a great range of lifestyles, marital status and ages.

The range of feelings and emotions that a guy makes on his way to this completely new experience are right on. Your story captures the essence of the avenues of transformation many of us are making.

It may seem incomprehensible for some to reconcile that a loving, devoted husband could end up with a cock in his mouth, but believe me, it happens and we are out there.

Your story is accurate, (for me at least, and I suspect many others), very detailed and descriptive, and above all, erotic. It is destined to become stroking material for those of us who have some cock sucking experience, and those who are still in the curious stage.

I was glad to give you the first rating on this story, and naturally it was a perfect 5. (Only because I could not give you a 10).

I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

My "thank you" to those of you who were kind enough to choose my story to read and voted or left a comment. I'm glad to hear it was accurate in detail for some of you and made others feel as if they could be one or the other of the main characters. I appreciate your feedback.

jimmyturtleman: You are most welcome for the mention. Without your thread the idea would have never come to life. I'm am most happy that you enjoyed the story. Thank you for your kind words and support.

As for Anon "Complete and utter bullshit"...I say this: "And yet, you read the entire story and took time to comment. A story that explains the main theme, not only in the description, but in the first line. Hmmm...most people click out when they have no interest in a story."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very arousing story. Really liked it.

The anticipation was conveyed so well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well Done

When stories can be read in a manner that allows us to visualize the characters and their actions...then it has captured more than our attention and it has awakened our imagination.

xx M

blowitblowitover 6 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!!

I am just like curiousone. Not too sure about the thrusting into my throat but who knows, when it happens, hopefully, I might simply love it. Certainly I'm curiousone in that I would love a man to take control like Mrthick and order me as he did you then simply take my mouth for his own pleasure. I want to experience that feeling of submission to a dominant man. Experience the gender swap and take a mans cock and cum in my mouth.

You nailed this story and I can imagine the content and theme will resonate with a lot of normal and happily married men like myself.

A very hot read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow! Thank you!

Amazingly well told and so true to what I feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Never do I read 3 pages

Glad I did. Any interest in having your cock sucked as well. Great story 5*.

Path2OzarkPath2Ozarkover 6 years ago
Nice imagery

I like your description of taking your lovers in and playing them, although humiliation, which seems to be part of your submissiveness, doesn't really appeal to me.

mister_C_Deemister_C_Deeover 6 years ago
another Curiousone

Loved the whole story from start to finish, loved the submission to cock and the humiliation of it all, to kneel before a stranger and be Dominated by him to suck his cock..

I would love this to happen to me..

I am a Straight Male, that would love to kneel before Mrthick's Cock, and Obey his every command

SusanlynnSusanlynnabout 6 years ago
So hot

That may be the best cock sucking story I’ve ever read. It’s so accurate and real. It’s believable which for me is what makes a great story. I’m 59 years old, married and a cocksucker. I’ve been with one man that treated me the way Curious was treated. My man even had me dress in a bra, panties and heels while I sucked his cock. He would let me suck for a while then gently slap my face and tell me what a cocksucking faggot I was. He required me to answer by saying “ Yes sir, I’m a cocksucking sissy faggot. I’m your faggot.” Then he would say “ You’re damn right you are.” Then he’d feed me his entire cock and feed me his wonderful sweet sperm. Thank you for a great story and please write more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm now ready !!

Although I have often fantasized about holding another man's cock in my hands and/or mouth, but never have had the good fortune to actually do the deed, I must admit that reading the subject story has moved me over the edge.

I'm Now Ready To Do The Deed !!

What moved me from doubt to determination is your detailed description of submissiveness.

I look forward to following an outline that could be described as Cocksucking for Beginning Submissives

With great anticipation I am looking forward to tasting that first cock, and reading Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not as close

This is a fantastic story that had me hard all the time I read it. I do fantasize about being Curiousone, but I’m not there yet. I guess it doesn’t hurt to dream! Thanks again!!!

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you once again.

To all of you who have been so generous with your compliments and feedback on this story...I thank you. I'm so happy that you enjoyed my story and that many of you shared the fact that you feel a bond and shared emotions/feelings with CuriousOne. As an author, I'm glad to have my writing connect with so many of the readers.

I hope you continue to read and enjoy my series. I will be posting another chapter of "A Good Little Cock Sucker" soon. Chapter three will continue with CuriousOne's journey, but the next few stories in the series will revolve around other characters and story lines. I do hope you enjoy them.

Apple

happyandfriendly54happyandfriendly54over 5 years ago
Thank You

I just re read your post. My life is so much like curious one's. Sexless marriage, porn ever increasingly with a man, submissive. I have not acted on it except with a beautiful preop transexual. I love how she is teaching me to worship her. Thanks again

FuloffuntooFuloffuntooover 5 years ago
curious too

Really enjoyed your story, I have been curious for sometime, I am hoping to find someone to teach me, like to feel a mans cock getting hard in my mouth, the taste, feel him cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Love this. Though I am now 64 my sex life is still very active, and I am submissive t my wife. Earlier this year she arranged for us to meet a man at a naturist spa near us, where she instructed me to suck his cock. At first we were in a private room, but then she made us move to one of the open areas where we were watched by half a dozen other men, who were all stroking themselves. He finally filled my mouth with his cum and I swallowed it all. Won't be the last time...

betabradbetabradabout 5 years ago
Loved your story

I really loved your story. I saw so much of myself in it especially at the beginning. Of course I also started with straight porn .. but got kinkier after time .. bi .. .and then bi cuckold . I also have many fantasies about sucking cock. I have always had a submissive tendency and in my fantasies a woman makes me suck another man's cock while she watches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

Loved the story. I am another Curious One.

eroticwriter00eroticwriter00almost 5 years ago
A Big Smile

I knew you would receive many comments from mature, married guys that relate to your words. It is like you slipped into my mind, read my thoughts and fantasies and put the words together a thousand times better than I could.

Your writing is excellent and I was hooked from start to finish.

Thank you!!

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 5 years ago
Another little cocksucker

In short, beautiful story.

In lengh, very well wriiten, brilliant storyline.

Loved it, it just makes me want to live my fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Me, too!

Very hot, very well done. I'm not able to tell my wife, but I really want to suck a cock. Reading about it is second best, but it helps ease the need. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
curious....

A...

....that was such a hot and erotic story. ...it is exactly the same dream that i have had for as long as i can remember. Its still a dream but perhaps someday it will be real....

Gypsy59Gypsy59almost 3 years ago

Responses to your story are excellent as was the story itself. I’ve included it among my favorites as number 1. I find myself driven by those same desires - by the lack of intimacy & sex. Much like many men who find themselves in a sexless marriage driven to find male companionship. Like most, I too crave a Man’s attention and look forward to making love to his cock. There are many comments yet to be written about what drives a man to suck cock. Keep writing. I love well written stories especially those like yours that will help a lost soul make that transition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your encounter with MrThick is pretty close to the first time that I sucked a cock. He was a very verbal dominate man as well and kept giving me orders on what to do and also kept calling me a good little cocksucker. That was driving me crazy and just made me want to please him and do anything he asked of me. He had me edge him over and over . My first cock sucking experience lasted almost 2 hours and when he filled my mouth with his cum he held the back of my head and didn't say a word, I knew he wanted me to swallow his cum and like the good little cocksucker I am I swallowed every drop. When we were done he told me not only did I suck his cock very good, he also told me I was a natural to suck cock. I love sucking cock with a dominate man in charge telling me what he wants from me. And love to please a man anyway he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your story is exactly what I fantasize about...I want to be mildly orally dominated by another longtime married guy who wants some relief from a marriage that has declined in sexual encounters like mine has. I love the idea of licking the guys balls being told what to do...having his balls on my nose while he talks dirty to me. The visual in my head is me on my knees and him telling me to undo his pants and dropping them and he has on a nice pair of white underwear. He would push my face into his crotch and ask if this is what I have been wanting and fantasizing about. I can see and feel his warm shaft starting to plump up and his nice heavy balls in his pouch as he tells me inhale his musky hot sexy package. His words make my cock grow hard as I moan my approval and he pushes my face into his package to inhale his maleness and enjoy the scent coming from him as he prepares me release his growing dick and finally accept a male member in my mouth. I want this badly and will hopefully one day be able to make my oral fantasy come true. I wish more married guys would drop hints to their buddies about their need to have more oral sex from their wives...one never knows where that could lead. IF it was safe I would consider an anonymous encounter to just finally try this but I guess I'll just continue to jerk off and having powerful orgasms thinking of pleasing a fellow married guy in need as he groans and ejaculates in my horny mouth and across my cock sucking face. Got to jerk off now and relieve these blue balls.

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Readers and Commenters,

I truly wish I could write back to each of you and give you my individual and personal thanks for reading and leaving such wonderful comments on my stories...however, some software glitch at Lit has been preventing me from doing so for more than a few months now. So, I will thank you here. I appreciate each of you for choosing to read my stories. I thank each of you for taking the time to vote and comment. And, I hope that you all continue to read and enjoy my work.

"Fantasizing Anon" above, do not be surprised if your comment leads to another story. Reading your words may have initiated an idea for a new story.

Thanks again,

~Apple

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh Apple...yes please...I'm always searching for inspiring stories to further fuel my very oral desires and fixations. I REALLY look forward to reading more from you and trying to figure out how I can make this fantasy come to life in a safe a manner, it's on my bucket list for sure!

Thank you for sharing your creativity with us horny ones locked into a long term marriage that has declined in a sexual nature, it gives us an outlet to at least release the tension that builds up in our balls in a safe way! I've spilled my semen more than once to your masterpieces!

pantylvr2pantylvr2over 1 year ago

I loved it. great story

G8rmanG8rmanover 1 year ago

I want this so bad. My dream is to suck an older guy with a big belly. I want him to be in total control of me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have commented before on this story and how it makes me so hard. I almost acted out my desire with a gay married man who regularly visits a local hotel. I expressed my desire to him on an online chat site because I just shake the desire to suck cock. I told him I wanted a safe (STD free) mild scented man after a days regular work, in a white jockstrap or white Y front briefs to orally dominate me, including my head hanging over the bed with his hairy fragrant balls on my nose. This fella was quite prepared to help me live out my fantasy when I unfortunately cancelled. I don't believe in multiple partners because of the risk of STI's and I thought I had found a like minded married guy who lived much closer and would be willing to let me suck him off on a semi regular basis. Unfortunately, this hasn't happened due to lack of a safe place and schedules so I may have lost the other opportunity. I now anxiously await the other guys trip back into the area in another couple of months and really hope he reaches out again. Perhaps I'll finally be able to fully immerse myself in the experience of oral man sex, mild scent and domination included, so horny to experience the scent, taste, texture and sounds of two men engaged in mind blowing oral...put me on my knees between your hairy masculine thighs, let me bring pleasure to you! I leak at the thought with the complete desire to immerse myself in a masculine, hairy, musky crotch with a safe guy.

DomFckrDomFckr5 months ago

I am a Bi-Switch and Love turning a guy into a submissive Cocksucker especially if it's in front of his wife and also know the feeling as they grab my head and pull closer as their legs shake and roar with pleasure as their cum slides down my throat. a Big contractor is also a sub for bi-couples and sometimes turns the tables. Just like saturday i went to the bookstore and saw a hot young 30's couple in the booth next to mine. i slid my hard cock thru the gloryhole as she beckoned me forward with her slim fingers only to hav it slide into his mouth. She didn't know there was a second peep hole at eye level where i watched him bob his head like a Horny cock starved slut as she pushed his head forward and whispered in his ears.. I got so Hot watching her take command of him and making him suck my cock i wiggled and fucked it back and forth making the married slut work for it. Then as I came i kept fucking his mouth keeping myself hard so i could go for a second round. But he stopped and shared a cum kiss with her before she pointed at my cock and nodded to him that his job was Not finished as i was still hard. I flexxed it a couple of times to show how Horny i was as my eye was plastered to the peep hole as I panted knowing that it was Him and Not her sucking me off. He was a strong guy and when i passed them later i smiled and winked at him silently mouthing "you sucked me really good". I wanted to return the favor but after i came the second time and they shared my second load between them is when he wiped his mouth clean and bashfully exited to the toy part of the store. I made sure i caught them before exiting as obviously she was teaching him to be a "Good Cocksucker" and I was the Lucky recipient of his efforts. Later after they left a trans gurl came in and smiled as she crooked her finger and me signalling for me to follow her as I knew from the past how she loved to facefuck me and see how far she could shove her 8 inch plus cock down my throat in front of the gloryhole attracting others to watch until one would slide theirs thru wanting attention and I knew from the past I had to suck them off first in order to get my Shemale Godesses cum that i Love so much down my throat as she Always goes until tears are streaming down my face as she keeps saying over and over "What a Good Cocksucker you are" and how when she sees me she Knows she will get off without having to be fucked by some big dicked stud in the theater treating her like a sub tranny whore. She also loves to make me suck her as some big black stud fucks her ass pussy as she has throughly cleaned herself and comes prepared with strawberry lube so she'll pull him out and slide him into my mouth at intervals to keep him hard and on the edge also rewarding me and keeping her masked gimp admirer enthralled with her shecock as she also threatens me someday she will spitroast me with another big dick tranny as she knows this is my fantasy. And while i have had toys and strapons from a few Mistresses up there only small dicked Ladyboys in Asia (my fav place to play) have been in my ass pussy as she knows i would submit to her even though i know her 8 inch plus or 9 inch friend she threatens me with would have me turning from a dom switch to her sub bitchboi as she knows only a prettier shemale with a Bigger cock could sway me and make me go to the other side. Like Magic Michel in Manila who thru his site Legacy Mess leads a life i dream of where a Big Dick Ladyboy is his girlfriend and she invites her other ladyboy friends over to make him service and satisfy them. But I also like finding cuckolds who I can turn bisexual and even dom them in front of their wives and make them my sissy bitches. The joys of being Bi and a Switch as the minute i don the Gimp mask I become slut boy and without it i am Dom dude hitting on married wives and turning cuckolds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous