A Good Little Cock Sucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My balls were swollen and the hurt inside of them made me focus on my need to come. Each touch, each ache, each pulsation in my balls reminded me of how much I wanted to and needed to suck dick. The deep, burning ache reminded me of my more pressing need to get off. I was leaking so much pre-cum that when I started to moan, I realized I had to stop or I'd come.

I messaged him and told him what happened when I did as he instructed. I described seeing myself in the monitor, the look on my face, and my desperate need to come. I told him in infinite detail the pain I felt in my balls. Then I waited for his response. I couldn't wait to read his words, telling me to come now.

He wrote a short message and I almost cried as I read it. I was crushed by the disappointment that filled me. The ache in my balls spread to my gut, and was crashing down on my heart too. I was hurt that our conversation was ended so abruptly. His answer caused me physical and emotional pain. But, I obeyed.

MrThick: Good. Now stop stroking your cock and don't touch it again. Go to bed hard. Think of sucking me off before you fall asleep. Call me tomorrow at noon on my cell. Do not be late.

I thought for sure we were going to roleplay and get each other off. But, that wasn't going to happen. I felt the warmth of tears as they formed and I wanted to let them free, but I refused to. I promised to obey and I would. His last two comments left me with a lot to think about...Call me...Do not be late.

I read his message a second and a third time as my cock throbbed and jumped against my belly. I couldn't believe he sent me his cell phone number and told me to call him.

I was hard as a rock and still dripping copious amounts of pre-cum. My balls were on fire and I could barely move without feeling the pain tenfold.

I wanted to come so bad I couldn't fall asleep for hours. Several times during the night, I thought about jerking off, but I kept hearing his words over and over. "Now stop stroking your cock and don't touch it again. Go to bed hard. Think of sucking me off." Fuck, that's all I could think about.

My cock was so hard, it hurt for hours. When I did finally sleep, I kept dreaming of MrThick giving me commands to get on my knees and suck his cock. I was more turned on that night than I had been in years.

I barely slept. I woke every hour and each time I woke, I thought of MrThick. Not surprisingly, I woke up hard that morning. I'm not even sure that I didn't have a hard-on all night long. Stretching out my aching muscles, the softness of the sheets rubbed up against my erection. It felt good at first. I started to move my pelvis up and down so that the warm, soft sheet was masturbating my cock for me. Then the ache in my balls reminded me of why I was still hard in the first place. I had to stop immediately. I was sure if I continued, I would rupture something of importance to me...most likely both of my balls.

Feeling that excitement even for a few seconds, had my thoughts drifting back to MrThick. I didn't touch my cock as requested, but I did slide my thumb into my mouth and I started to suck it like it was a cock. It was so erotic. My fantasy had me sucking MrThick. The sheets became his fingers lightly teasing my erection and I moaned out in the pain of ecstasy...and in the pain of pain. When I felt a wetness start to form on the sheet, I stopped. I was told not to come. I would follow his directive no matter how much it hurt. And, trust me, it hurt.

Several questions kept repeating in my mind when I wiped the remainder of sleep from my eyes. Will I call? If I did, what would I say? What would he say? Would I really suck a cock? His cock?

Sitting in my office, later that day, I watched the time slowly pass. It seemed, the closer to noon it became, the more frequently my eyes drifted to the clock. Finally, it was 11:45 and I realized I only had fifteen minutes to make my decision. Was I going to call him?

What would happen if I did? What would happen if I didn't?

I didn't want to lose my new friendship over not calling. No matter what he said on the phone, I could always say no, if I wanted to. Of course, there was the other option of saying yes.

At 11:59, I dialed the number he sent me. My finger was shaking as I carefully hit each number on my phone to make the call. The phone rang exactly five times before he answered it. I remember counting each ring and as I counted, I also remembered stroking my cock to each of those last five counts the night before. I was semi-hard before he even answered his phone.

There was no hello when he answered. There was no social chat. His voice was hard and all business like when he spoke. He asked one question and then there was silence.

"Do you want to meet?" he asked.

I knew from his tone that he was not playing. There wouldn't be a second chance if I answered with anything other than a "yes". One word would seal my fate with MrThick. One word that would either be the start of something or the end to something.

"Yes." It was all I needed to say.

"Tomorrow night. Seven o'clock. The Hilton Gardens, it's off 276 North. Take the Fort Washington exit. Don't be late." He waited for my response.

"Okay. Tomorrow at seven," I repeated.

"You know what I'll expect from you," he said and my cock started to pulse against my leg.

"Yes," I answered as my hand went to the bulge in my pants and I started to rub it gently.

"You will do as I say." His voice was quiet, calm, and commanding. "You will suck my cock exactly as I instruct."

"Yes," I said. What more was there to say? I knew what he was expecting and he knew exactly what I wanted. I had told him every detail of what I desired most, of what I fantasized.

I heard the beep, signaling the end of the call. I suppose it seemed only appropriate that he didn't say goodbye, since he also didn't say hello. I had an odd sensation rush through my body as I thought about that for a moment. Was he being cold and calculating? Or was he simply stating what he wanted and I either wanted the same or I didn't. Either way, I found myself sexually attracted to a person I never even met...and that person was another man.

After months of dreaming about it, wishing for it, it was finally going to happen. I was going to fulfill my fantasy. I was going to suck a man's cock. Not just any man, but MrThick. A man I had only met weeks ago on a chat site.

The next day, it took everything I had to focus on any one thing. My mind was all over the place. Finally, when I found myself reading the same email for the fifth time, I called it a day. It was only two in the afternoon, but it would give me a little extra time to go home and get ready for tonight.

I left the office and ran home to shower and change. I took extra special care to groom myself. In all my adult days, I've never once thought to shave myself or groom my man parts for my wife. Tonight, I found myself looking into the mirror and picturing myself shaved, or at least trimmed.

Opening the bottom drawer of the sink, I pulled out the scissors and a comb. Very carefully, I trimmed my hair close to my body and removed the strands of hair from the base of my cock. When I checked out my handy work in the mirror, I was impressed with how sexy it actually looked. I laughed when I realized I was thinking...I hope he likes it.

He'd chosen a place to meet that was mid-way for both of us. I dressed casual, but neat. A royal blue button up, black jeans, a black leather belt, and black shoes was the outfit of choice. I decided my salt and pepper hair looked best with the royal blue of my shirt.

The humor in the situation didn't escape me. I wanted to look good for my...date. Yes, my date with MrThick. Is that what this was? A date? What's it called when one straight man is going to meet another straight man with the intent purpose of sucking his cock?

I arrived at the hotel fifteen minutes early. At first, I thought about driving away. Then I decided to stay in the car. That lasted about two minutes before I decided I needed a drink and I'd go into the bar and wait.

Walking into the Hilton Gardens, I wondered how many men came here for the same reason as me. I wondered if MrThick had brought other men here. I tried to shut down my thoughts, but I couldn't. Finally, I arrived at the bar and ordered.

"A whisky, please. Make it a double," I said as I sat on the bar stool and ran my fingers through my hair. I was as nervous as virgin going to prom. I looked around the bar several times, wondering if he was watching me. I thought for sure everyone knew exactly why I was here.

The thought no sooner entered my head when I heard a voice next to me say, "Don't worry. No one knows why you're here."

I looked over my shoulder and I knew immediately, it was MrThick. He smiled at me and took the stool to my left. The bartender brought my drink over and looked to MrThick.

"I'll have a ginger ale," he said and the bartender nodded and brought him his drink.

"Nervous?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said and took a mouthful of my whisky.

"Second thoughts?" His voice was calm and reassuring, but still demanding an answer.

"Yeah," I repeated and looked at him. His eyes captured mine and held my stare.

"You have till the end of that drink to make up your mind," he said. "Then I'll expect you to do as you're told." He slid a key card over to me, took a sip of his ginger ale, turned and walked away.

Three mouthfuls later, my glass was empty and my choice was made. I pulled the card from the envelope and read 312. Making my way to the elevator, I hit the button and took a deep breath. I was glad to find that room 312 was only a few doors down the hall. I don't think my legs would have taken me much farther.

My entire body was shaking with anticipation and excitement. I knocked and slid the key card over the light sensor. The green light went on and I heard a clicking sound. As my hand turned the door handle, I swallowed the lump in my throat. I realized I was about to swallow so much more that night. I shivered at the thought. Not in a scary or grossed out way, but in a totally excited and eager way. I wanted this.

I didn't know exactly what to expect, but I didn't expect what happened next. MrThick was standing across the room. As soon as I entered, he asked, "Still willing to do as I say?"

"Yes," I said and licked my tongue over my dry lips.

"Strip," he said.

Hesitantly, I looked across the room at him. I felt my cock start to come to life and reflexively, I felt myself tighten my thighs and press inward. I must have taken longer than I thought in that moment, because his next word was less calm.

"Now!" He commanded.

I slid one shoe off and then the other. Slowly, I unbuttoned my shirt and placed it on the suitcase rack next to the entry. I didn't wear a t-shirt. I hardly ever did. Next I undid my pants and slipped them off. As is my habit, I folded them in half and laid them next to my shirt. I held the wall as I pulled off my socks and slipped them into my shoes. My jockey shorts came off next. My semi-hard cock sprang out in release from the tight cotton.

I stood there and wondered where was the best place to put my hands, to rest my arms. I felt stupid as I debated which way to stand in order to look sexy. But I was nervous. I'd never really been fully naked in front of another man. At least not since I played college football.

Now, I found myself in a hotel room, fully naked and staring across the room at a man I met online and had only known for a short time. Not to mention, I had said I'd do as I was told and basically promised to suck his cock. Okay, there was no "basically" about it. I had promised to suck his cock. Fuck, the thought made my cock jump and I could see the smile cross MrThick's face.

"On your knees," he said.

Oh Fuck. I dropped to my knees and closed my eyes for a second. My heart was beating twice as fast as it was when I walked in the room. And, it was already beating pretty fast when I first walked through the door.

I could feel the thrill of excitement shudder through my body. My skin had goosebumps. My nipples were peaked and hard. My cock was becoming more erect with each second that passed. I felt like my entire body was getting hot. The muscles in my arms and chest twitched as I desperately tried to take back control of my body. It wasn't having it. I had lost all control when I saw MrThick take the first step toward me.

My cock went to full mast as I watched him get closer and closer, until he stood directly in front of me. I was harder than I had been in a long time. The feelings of arousal were so strong, pre-cum was dripping from my dick with anticipation. My cock twitched in an involuntary reaction to my fantasy that was about to come true.

His hand was in my hair and he had a grasp on a handful. Pushing his hand back, he moved my head to an extended position. I was looking up at him. We were of similar height and build. I noticed that at the bar. He was a good looking man. His hair was still pretty dark in color, where as mine had much more gray. He too, looked athletic. Not as big as me, but still muscular. On my knees, I was almost at the perfect level for sucking his cock.

I was so in my own head, I almost missed what he said.

"Still prepared to do as I say?" he asked.

It took me only a few seconds to think before I answered. I looked at him and immediately became curious as to what his cock would look like. What would it feel like? What would it taste like in my mouth? I knew my answer. I was ready.

"Yes," I said, as I looked up into his face.

"Good," he said and then turned away, his hand still holding a grasp on my hair.

When he started to walk, I had no choice but to fall onto all fours and crawl behind him. He continued to hold onto my hair like it was a short leash with which you train a new pet.

I thought about that as I crawled behind him. Isn't that what he was doing, more or less? He's going to train me to suck his cock.

Immediately, I realized what he was doing. He was acting on the dream I had told him about several nights ago. He was pulling me around like he owned me. Like a pet. I was going to follow every command he gave me. Just like I had in my dream.

He walked me to the opposite side of the room. Then, because he could, he walked me back to the door. Hesitating only a second, he turned and pulled me along beside him once again. This time, he stopped at the base of the large king sized bed filling the center of the room.

Standing there, he looked down at me. Silence blanketed the room as he said not one word. I felt his eyes on me. Assessing me. It made me nervous and excited at the same time. I felt the pre-cum dripping from my cock head. I dared not look. I didn't even look up at him. I knew from my dream, what he expected. No words. No sounds. I was simply to carry out his commands and he was going to enjoy my mouth.

"Undo my pants," he commanded.

I left all fours and went to my knees. His hand, still holding firmly on a handful of my locks. I reached across and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. Placing my hands back at my sides, I waited for his next command. In my dream, I remembered telling him that I was purely for his pleasure and that I would do whatever he commanded.

At the time, I had no idea we would be acting it out tonight. I didn't know how this would go tonight, but this wasn't at all what I expected. I was thinking something more direct, simpler, your basic blow job. A warm up for the newby. Apparently, he wasn't.

"Take out my cock."

My fingers were clenched tight into fists. I had to relax them before I reached up to release his cock from his pants. When I moved his pants opening to the sides, I realized he wasn't wearing underwear. I couldn't see his cock, but I could see his naked skin.

Fishing my hand into his pants, I realized his cock wasn't easily in my reach. Shuffling on my knees, I moved closer to him. My hand went deeper into his pants. I could feel the base of his cock, where it attached to his body. Sliding my hand down the shaft of his cock, I realized it was positioned down his pant leg. When I tried to get a grip on it to pull it up, I also had another realization. I now confirmed the reason for his name.

Fuck, he was thick! I won't go as far as to say coke can, but it was close. Wiggling and gently pulling on him, I finally freed his cock from his pants. When I had it fully exposed, I realized just how thick he was and my body reacted of its own volition. I licked my lips and the word "Wow!" escaped me before I could stop it.

"Yes, 'Wow!' seems to be the word of choice," he said. He took his cock in his hand and pointed it into my face. "Kiss it."

Again, I licked my lips and placed a kiss on the head of his cock. I was right. He was going to follow the dream I told him about. At least for now he seemed to be.

"I believe you said you wanted to kiss my cock, lick my cock, and suck on my cock," he repeated my own words back to me. "Start now," he said, "and take your time."

It was my debut and I wanted nothing more than to be good at sucking his cock. Yes, I wanted to enjoy myself too, but I really wanted to be good at it and to give him the best blow job he'd ever had.

I thought, do what you like to have done. It's a dick. It will like the same things your dick likes. So, I thought of exactly how I like to have my head sucked, my shaft licked and made love to. Then, I did it.

Placing my hands along side of his thighs, I felt his hard muscles tighten a little as I moved up and over his thighs and hips. I wiggled his pants down his hips to give me better access to his entire cock and his balls.

When every inch of him was visible and accessible, I placed both hands around the base of his shaft and slowly drew one after the other up its length. I watched as he became a little firmer. Leaning forward, I placed a soft, wet kiss on the crown of his cock. The feel of his silky skin against my lips was too inviting. I had to lick him.

My tongue darted out and swirled around the head of his cock. The skin was soft, but the underlying texture was kind of firm and spongy at the same time. I found my tongue dancing over the little pee slit and then around the firm circle of skin at the base of his cock head. Finally, I couldn't stop myself from licking up and down his fat shaft.

I bathed his cock with my tongue. Up and down the back of his cock. Tilting my head from one side to the other, I stroked my tongue up each side of his cock, giving each equal time and attention.

Working up a mouthful of saliva, I took the tip of his cock between my lips and began to suck on the head. Finally, I heard MrThick make a sound. It was only the intake of a deep breath, but it was something. And, it encouraged me on, thinking I was doing a good job.

Moving my mouth over his crown, I had to open wider to take in the thickest part of his cock head. The neck of his mushroom cock head was huge. My jaw was almost fully open in order to take him into my mouth.

Once I had him in, I wasn't sure what to do. That moment's hesitation was all MrThick needed to give me an assist. His hands moved to the sides of my head and he initiated the pace and depth of my oral attentions on his phallus.

At first, he slid me up and down only the first third of his cock. The pace he set was slow and easy. I'd like to say I was enjoying the feeling of him in my mouth, but I had no idea how it would really feel. I had no idea what it would be like to suck a big dick for the very first time. I was overwhelmed with excitement. I wanted it, need it. I was desperate for the experience and to be good at it.

Having him take full control over my actions set my own cock to a pulsing rhythm. With each bob of my head over MrThick's cock, my cock ached for attention.