A Good Little Cock Sucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pace picked up a little, as did the force of his thrusts into my mouth. Now, I was taking more than half of his cock. It wasn't the length that was difficult, but his cock was so thick, I was having a hard time breathing around it and he wasn't even all the way in my throat. I tried to concentrate on breathing through my nose, but that wasn't as easy as I thought.

I heard a grunting sound from above and I could feel the muscles in his legs tighten. I had no idea how long I'd had him in my mouth, but I did know that my jaw was getting sore.

Trying to pull back from him was a mistake. MrThick pushed my head forward at the same time, he bucked his pelvis toward me. The tip of his cock hit the back of my throat and I sputtered and gagged. I made a choking sound and he hesitated for a second or two. It was my first time sucking cock and I thought I was going to choke to death. I couldn't breathe and I was panicking. He pulled back, clearing my throat and allowed me to take two deep breaths of air, before he gave me his full cock down my throat in one forward motion.

Sheer panic took over my body and my mind as his huge cock was forced deeper in my mouth but not quite down my throat. I wanted this so much and yet, I realized I was unprepared for how easily I was gagged by his cock that wasn't even fully in my throat yet.

Quickly, my thoughts went to relaxing my throat. I had to overcome the feelings of panic when he filled my throat with his raging hard dick. I had to relax and enjoy having my mouth deeply fucked and controlled. I had to remember what I'd read about relaxing my muscles and breathing through my nose.

I calmed myself and let my jaw fall open. I focused on the muscles at the back of my throat and relaxed them. I felt my throat widen and his cock slip in deeper. My tongue was licking the base of his cock. My lips were sliding around his shaft. His cock head was passing over the back of my tongue and repeatedly sliding into my throat. I was gagging less violently, but still couldn't stop the drool that was leaking and collecting on my chin.

Tears formed in my eyes as he continued to control my head movements and I tried to suck his cock between gagging and choking. I gasped for breath a few times when he slid his cock from my throat. But seconds later, he was thrusting back in and I was feeling the sensation of having my airway blocked over and over again. I realized there was no way to completely relax. He was MrThick and I was his to do with as he pleased.

His hands tightened their grip on my head and he pulled me forward. My face and nose were buried in his body. I could smell the scent of him and feel the coarse hair of his pubic area on my face. It was different, erotic, and taboo...and I loved it. I rubbed my face into his pubic hair and felt the scratchy feeling against my face. He held me close and once again, buried his cock in my throat. I tried to push back, but he held my head to him. I gagged as his thick cock rested in my throat.

Seconds passed and my nose and throat were burning from lack of air. I could feel the heat build in the back of my airway and throughout my body. I saw white spots behind my eyelids. Tears ran down the sides of my face. I could feel the warm drool pool in my mouth and then leak from the seal of my lips on his cock.

My shoulders fell. My body went weak. He pulled out of my throat and only the tip of his cock remained in my mouth. I took several deep breaths and felt my lungs fill with cool air. His hands remained on the sides of my head, holding me immobile. My mouth refused to let his cock free as my lips continued to hug it in place. Seconds ago I couldn't breathe...and still I refused to let go of his cock.

I looked up through tear filled eyes. He smiled down at me.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Umhmm," I said with my mouth still full of his thick cock head.

"Good," he said as he started to fuck my mouth with even more passionate thrusts. This time, he didn't stop. Neither did I.

I licked his cock with each forward movement and sucked on him with each withdrawal. When he tipped my head back and opened my throat, I gladly accepted his cock as deeply as possible. I felt owned. It was exactly as I described in my dream.

I heard him gasp and felt his body jerk just before he filled my mouth with his cum. It was a warm, thick, and silky feeling along my tongue. I held it in my mouth and swirled it over my tongue before swallowing to receive the next serving. I knew some was seeping from the corners of my lips, but I couldn't help it. My jaw was sore and I couldn't hold a tight seal on him any longer.

"Swallow it," he said and I gulped what was in my mouth down my throat.

"Fuck," he moaned as I swallowed a second and third time, trying to stop the excess from dripping out of my mouth.

He spurted another round. This time, it went down the back of my throat without me having to swallow. I gagged a little, but not bad. He slid his cock from my mouth and was still semi-erect. Holding my head in place, he tilted me so that he could see my face.

I watched as he smiled down at me. The warmth of my tears still coating my cheeks. The combination of thick, sticky cum and my own sputum hung from my chin. I coughed a little and more cum splattered from my mouth. His laugh was deep and sexy. He had just fucked my virgin mouth and he was happy with my abilities.

"You're a great little cocksucker, CuriousOne," he said.

"Thank you," I said and my eyes smiled back at him through tears. My jaw and mouth weren't able to smile just yet.

"Was it what you had dreamed it would be?" he asked, still holding my head at the level of his thick cock that pointed directly at my mouth.

I couldn't help myself. I stuck out my tongue and licked the cum that was visible over his entire cock.

"Yes," I answered.

"Well, you might as well finish what you started," he said. "Lick me clean."

Leaning forward, I licked every drop from him. His cum was a little salty and a little tangy. He had a strong smell of chlorine to his cum. When I was done cleaning him thoroughly, he wiped the tears from my cheeks. Then, he wiped the cum and sputum from my chin.

"Open," he said as he slid his fingers over my lips. I opened my mouth and he filled it with the three center fingers of his right hand.

"Suck," he commanded.

Like the good little cocksucker I wanted to be, I did as I was told. I sucked with all I had.

When he was satisfied that I had cleaned every last drop from his fingers, he pulled them from my mouth. I stayed on my knees and waited for him to tell me what he wanted from me next. In that moment, I was willing to do anything for him.

He stepped back and sat comfortably in the soft cushioned chair next to the bed. With one leg, he pushed the foot stool away from the chair.

"Sit," he said, indicating to the stool.

I crawled the few feet that separated us and sat on the stool a foot or two in front of him.

"Stroke yourself," he ordered.

I was so hard, for so long, I didn't know how long I could last.

"Stop if you think you're going to come." He didn't smile, he sneered at me. I saw the challenge in his eyes and I took it. I wanted to please him, it felt good to me.

Sitting in front of him, I started to stroke my rock hard cock. Gently at first, then much more firmly. Every time I felt like I would come, I released my cock and groaned in pain, frustration, and fucking excitement.

I stopped and started several times before I knew I couldn't go on any longer.

"Please," I said.

"Please what?" he asked. Knowing damn well what I was asking for from him.

"Please, may I come?" I asked.

"Try again," he said teasingly. The smile was clearly in his eyes if not on his lips.

"Please, may I come, MrThick?" My words sounded more pleading this time, less of a question and more of a begging for release.

"Yes, CuriousOne, stroke until you come." His eyes darkened as he watched me stroke myself several more times before shooting my cum onto his left thigh. The last shot landed on my own thigh and the final few drops hung from the head of my cock.

He watched me closely for a few minutes. My cock hurt. My mouth and jaw were sore. Even my wrist was feeling a little strained from first stroking MrThick and then myself. My body felt used and I loved it. I wanted it.

After a few minutes, he gave me one last order before we left.

"Clean that up and don't waste any."

Oh my god! He wanted me to lick up my own cum. I did as I said I would. I followed his every direction. I was a good little cocksucker.

We met weekly for my cocksucking dates. It lasted about five months, but then he was promoted and needed to relocate for work. We had one last excursion to the Hilton Gardens before he left. I sucked his cock better than I had ever sucked it before. I was proud to be able to take his entire cock as far down my throat as he wanted with minimal gagging. We parted friends and on occasion, we still message each other.

And yes, he was still MrThick and I was still CuriousOne.

A few months later, I met with a guy from the same chat site. This time, we met for lunch and to talk about what he wanted from me. I told him upfront, I get off on being told what to do. I like being dominated and feeling the submissive in me. He said he was fine with that, that he was an alpha male and had no problem giving orders.

After lunch, we ended up having oral sex in the bathroom. He went in first. A minute or two later, I followed. I knocked twice and said, "It's me."

The door opened a crack and I walked in without opening it fully. He was standing against the wall with his pants halfway down his thighs. He didn't hesitate getting to business.

"Get on your knees fuck boy," he said. "I want to use your mouth."

This was different, but I immediately felt dirty and horny at the same time. It was a new feeling, but not unattractive to me. Fuck boy...did I like that? Yes, I think I did.

I went to my knees and he placed his hand at the back of my neck. I looked up at him for a second and he shook his head no. I dropped my gaze to his cock. It was average size and kind of thick, but it was no MrThick. It didn't stop me from wanting it in my mouth.

A little pressure at the back of my neck and my mouth was on him like a lollipop. I licked him and sucked him to a full erection. He pushed and pulled on my head until I learned the speed and depth he wanted from me.

"Suck softer," he said and I did.

"Lick the head with your tongue," he commanded and I followed.

"Now suck on my head." Again, I did as I was beckoned. "Softer," he commanded. I lightened my suction and licked more.

"Good, just like that."

I sucked him lightly and licked him softly for several minutes. I could feel him start to twitch and he pushed on my head until my mouth opened and my jaw relaxed.

"Take me all in and suck hard."

I sucked and swallowed around his cock until I felt him grow harder and harder in my mouth. When he was fully aroused, I sucked as hard as I could. He seemed to like a good forceful suck on his cock head and then a deep swallow as I took his entire cock into my throat.

"Yes, that's it, cocksucker...keep doing that."

His hands were in my hair now. His fingers altering between stroking through my hair and grasping fistfuls and pulling on it. I enjoyed both.

He was very demanding. Alpha male was about right. It was all about him and his pleasure and I loved it. He fucked my mouth like I was a hole for his pleasure and that there was nothing else to me.

I made love to his cock like it was the last cock on earth. I licked and sucked him to the point of having him yell, "You fucking cocksucker, give me all you got." I smiled as I did as I was told. He smiled when I was done.

We met several more times over the next few weeks. I found it exciting, intoxicating, and all the things that I wanted cock sucking to be like. Most of all, I found it totally natural to take a man's cock in my mouth to please him and make him cum. It is amazing how submissive I feel when sucking cock. I love it.

In my everyday life, I'm a dominant male. Even in a sexless marriage, I'm the dominant one. It's always been that way for me. I'm the boss at work. The coach on the field. And it's only when I'm sucking a cock that I get to be submissive and enjoy it.

The first time I sucked MrThick's cock I was proud when he called me a "good little cocksucker." I was actually happy, practically glowing when he told me he was proud of how well I took his cock. I loved it. After that first time with him, I would have done anything that he asked me to, or commanded me to. In fact, I did and was happy to do it.

Since that first time, I've found that more and more, I want the men I meet to take on the dominant role in our interactions. The more dominant and commanding they are, the more I enjoy the experience. I enjoy when they tell me what to do. I love when they take physical control of my moments and hold my head on their cock as I suck them. I want them to bury themselves in my throat until tears stream down my face and I gag and choke.

I want them to be in control, complete control. My last date had me strip naked when I walked in the door. It reminded me of MrThick and I knew it was going to be good. He told me to get on my knees and follow him. I hadn't been commanded to crawl in a long time. I missed that aspect of it. For some reason, crawling, kneeling, looking up to a man, sucking his cock, all make me feel more submissive.

I followed him to the bedroom and we kissed and felt each other up. I was naked and he was still completely clothed. He directed me to his bed, to wait for him. He watched me kneel there for a long time before he joined me.

When he stood at the side of the bed, he ordered me to undress him. I did. He then had me go to the bottom of the bed, while he sat at the top with his back against the pillowed headboard.

Taking control of all the action, he had me crawl up from the foot of the bed and lick his cock until he was fully erect. He wanted a specific kind of licking.

"Don't lick it long and stroke like. I want you to lick it in short little tongue movements. Like a cat licks milk from a bowl."

It took forever to get him hard licking his cock like that. I think that's what he wanted. He wanted to watch me on my knees, bent over his cock, and taking little licks of him. It took awhile for me, but I soon got into it. I felt little in some way. Plus, I wanted to please him. I wanted a good experience for both of us.

He had excellent control. He didn't moan or move much at all the entire time I was licking his cock. Then, he had me suck him as he held me there. He was gentle. He held my head and stroked his fingers through my hair and over my neck as I sucked on him. It was much more tender than I was used to. It was different and I found I liked this manner of cock sucking too.

"Suck my balls," he said and I did as he ordered.

One by one, I took his balls into my mouth and bathed them with my tongue. They were firm little masses, not much larger than a walnut. Each one had a turn and when I was done, my mouth made a popping sound as I freed them from between my lips. My cock jumped at the sound my mouth made and I had the overwhelming need to take his cock back into my mouth.

I felt him get even harder in my mouth as I moaned in comfort from his caring touch. When he filled my mouth completely, he held my head still as he slowly thrust forward and fucked my mouth. He was gentle, but he did thrust hard enough a few times to hit off the back of my throat. He came and I swallowed all of his cum.

"You're good," he said.

"Thank you. I enjoyed sucking you. You're very caring."

"Most of the time I am," he said and looked at me. "But, now I want you to masturbate for me and shoot your cum on my cock and balls."

I did as I was told and masturbated until I came all over his cock and ball sac...because as we know, I love taking orders and doing my best at them. I'm a good little cocksucker and I love it.

"Now lick it up and eat your own cum," he ordered. I did. I loved it. I always do since that first time with MrThick.

He was definitely in charge, it was a different kind of dominance, but it worked for him and for me. It appeared there were other types of cock sucking that I liked.

I general, I had enjoyed the feeling of having no choice in the matter. I had simple arrangements, I still do. I'm told what to do and I do it. The fact that I enjoy it is a bonus. I love being told what to do and how to do it by the men I'm with during my cock sucking times. It's a relief not being the dominant, not making decisions, not being in charge. I have found that I enjoy being the submissive, when I know I am going to be sucking a cock.

Most of my guy dates became more dominant the longer we played together. They got off and I got off. I started to feel more submissive the more dominant they became. I loved and love everything about that feeling that comes over me.

For me, being dragged by my hair, pushed to my knees, and abruptly finding his cock pushed into my mouth was and still is exhilarating with the right partner. Tearing up, fully crying, gagging, choking, being held in place is fulfilling for me. Now, even the soft touch is appealing on occasion.

The feeling of my date's cock thickening and becoming hard in my mouth was always exciting. It still is one of the most exciting moments for me when sucking someone's cock. When I feel my partner start to tremble, cry out, moan, and tell me he's going to come.

I'm amazed at how it makes me feel. Knowing his warm, thick cum is going to fill my mouth makes me want to scream out, "Yes, do it now." Sometimes, I do say it...and sometimes, if I'm lucky, it's a little garbled as I gurgle on his gift. I love the feeling of being submissive in those special moments.

Being a submissive cocksucker, is something that had gradually snuck up on me. I have often wondered how I made it to that point, but now, I say it with no regrets.

"Yes, I am a good little cocksucker...and I love every minute of it."

Author's note: Once again, I thank jimmyturtleman for initiating the idea of this story...and all those who posted and described their personal thoughts and feelings on the thread. The intensity of some of your posts fanned the flame for me to write a fetish story.

Please remember to vote. Your votes and the comment section are the author's only feedback from the readers.

Thank you,

Apple

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
35 Comments
DomFckrDomFckr3 months ago

I am a Bi-Switch and Love turning a guy into a submissive Cocksucker especially if it's in front of his wife and also know the feeling as they grab my head and pull closer as their legs shake and roar with pleasure as their cum slides down my throat. a Big contractor is also a sub for bi-couples and sometimes turns the tables. Just like saturday i went to the bookstore and saw a hot young 30's couple in the booth next to mine. i slid my hard cock thru the gloryhole as she beckoned me forward with her slim fingers only to hav it slide into his mouth. She didn't know there was a second peep hole at eye level where i watched him bob his head like a Horny cock starved slut as she pushed his head forward and whispered in his ears.. I got so Hot watching her take command of him and making him suck my cock i wiggled and fucked it back and forth making the married slut work for it. Then as I came i kept fucking his mouth keeping myself hard so i could go for a second round. But he stopped and shared a cum kiss with her before she pointed at my cock and nodded to him that his job was Not finished as i was still hard. I flexxed it a couple of times to show how Horny i was as my eye was plastered to the peep hole as I panted knowing that it was Him and Not her sucking me off. He was a strong guy and when i passed them later i smiled and winked at him silently mouthing "you sucked me really good". I wanted to return the favor but after i came the second time and they shared my second load between them is when he wiped his mouth clean and bashfully exited to the toy part of the store. I made sure i caught them before exiting as obviously she was teaching him to be a "Good Cocksucker" and I was the Lucky recipient of his efforts. Later after they left a trans gurl came in and smiled as she crooked her finger and me signalling for me to follow her as I knew from the past how she loved to facefuck me and see how far she could shove her 8 inch plus cock down my throat in front of the gloryhole attracting others to watch until one would slide theirs thru wanting attention and I knew from the past I had to suck them off first in order to get my Shemale Godesses cum that i Love so much down my throat as she Always goes until tears are streaming down my face as she keeps saying over and over "What a Good Cocksucker you are" and how when she sees me she Knows she will get off without having to be fucked by some big dicked stud in the theater treating her like a sub tranny whore. She also loves to make me suck her as some big black stud fucks her ass pussy as she has throughly cleaned herself and comes prepared with strawberry lube so she'll pull him out and slide him into my mouth at intervals to keep him hard and on the edge also rewarding me and keeping her masked gimp admirer enthralled with her shecock as she also threatens me someday she will spitroast me with another big dick tranny as she knows this is my fantasy. And while i have had toys and strapons from a few Mistresses up there only small dicked Ladyboys in Asia (my fav place to play) have been in my ass pussy as she knows i would submit to her even though i know her 8 inch plus or 9 inch friend she threatens me with would have me turning from a dom switch to her sub bitchboi as she knows only a prettier shemale with a Bigger cock could sway me and make me go to the other side. Like Magic Michel in Manila who thru his site Legacy Mess leads a life i dream of where a Big Dick Ladyboy is his girlfriend and she invites her other ladyboy friends over to make him service and satisfy them. But I also like finding cuckolds who I can turn bisexual and even dom them in front of their wives and make them my sissy bitches. The joys of being Bi and a Switch as the minute i don the Gimp mask I become slut boy and without it i am Dom dude hitting on married wives and turning cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have commented before on this story and how it makes me so hard. I almost acted out my desire with a gay married man who regularly visits a local hotel. I expressed my desire to him on an online chat site because I just shake the desire to suck cock. I told him I wanted a safe (STD free) mild scented man after a days regular work, in a white jockstrap or white Y front briefs to orally dominate me, including my head hanging over the bed with his hairy fragrant balls on my nose. This fella was quite prepared to help me live out my fantasy when I unfortunately cancelled. I don't believe in multiple partners because of the risk of STI's and I thought I had found a like minded married guy who lived much closer and would be willing to let me suck him off on a semi regular basis. Unfortunately, this hasn't happened due to lack of a safe place and schedules so I may have lost the other opportunity. I now anxiously await the other guys trip back into the area in another couple of months and really hope he reaches out again. Perhaps I'll finally be able to fully immerse myself in the experience of oral man sex, mild scent and domination included, so horny to experience the scent, taste, texture and sounds of two men engaged in mind blowing oral...put me on my knees between your hairy masculine thighs, let me bring pleasure to you! I leak at the thought with the complete desire to immerse myself in a masculine, hairy, musky crotch with a safe guy.

G8rmanG8rmanabout 1 year ago

I want this so bad. My dream is to suck an older guy with a big belly. I want him to be in total control of me.

pantylvr2pantylvr2over 1 year ago

I loved it. great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh Apple...yes please...I'm always searching for inspiring stories to further fuel my very oral desires and fixations. I REALLY look forward to reading more from you and trying to figure out how I can make this fantasy come to life in a safe a manner, it's on my bucket list for sure!

Thank you for sharing your creativity with us horny ones locked into a long term marriage that has declined in a sexual nature, it gives us an outlet to at least release the tension that builds up in our balls in a safe way! I've spilled my semen more than once to your masterpieces!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Husband Sucking Off Another Man Wife's ultimate fantasy is fulfilled.in Group Sex
Straight Top to Gay Bottom Toy How my neighbor made me his cock sucking man bitch.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hypnosissy 01: Becoming a Cocksucker Straight guy watches porn tapes that are not what they seem.in Fetish
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
More Stories