A Good Man: Ann's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rises over me and begins to come. I feel each contraction of his cock and feel his cum shooting into me. It fills me up and his cock is enveloped in the warm creamy fluid. He shouts, "Oh, fuck yes." His eyes roll back in his head like he is having a stroke. He spasms as he pumps his cum into me. When he opens his eyes, I am staring at him.

"Are you OK?" I ask.

He is breathing hard. "Yes, this is fantastic." he replies, continuing to trust into me.

'I thought you were having a stroke or something," I say.

"Don't worry I do that when it feels really good."

I wish I had some warning. I thought I might have fucked a stranger to death.

He lifts up and slips his hand down between us and finds my clitoris. It is wet with our cum and he begins to stroke it with his finger as he continues to trust into me with his cock. This feels wonderful I am excited again and so soon.

"What are you ...oh my God that feels nice." I say and I begin to move against his finger.

"Come for me, again," he whispers into my ear.

I become more frantic as he strokes me faster and faster. Then it happens again. I arch my back and begin to come. My vagina contracts around his cock which is still hard inside me.

"Owww, William, fucking Christ, Owww, yes," I yell.

I calm down slowly, my breathing becomes slower and steady. I open my eyes and blink and smile at him. "That was amazing; I've never ...so many times before, and you're still hard," I say looking at him and he smiles as well.

I squeeze my legs around him keeping him deep inside me. I touch the end of his nose with my finger then pull him down to give him a quick kiss.

I put my mouth to his ear and whisper slowly emphasizing each word. "Well ...I think you're a good man."

***

"You can let me off here mister," I say. He pulls over and I get out of the car. "Thanks a lot," Are my last words to him as I dash across the road. I sigh as I turn and watch him drive off. I kind of wish I'd had the courage to make a pass at him. I was horny when I left work. Maybe I should cut the long grass out front to get rid of all this pent-up energy.

© William Goodman 2021

12