A Good Man: William's Story

Story Info
Man picks up a young hitchhiker.
4.2k words
4.5
15.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm putting on my little waitress cap and my fancy high heel shoes. I'm going to go find me a real man, a good man, a true man, a man to love me for sure." — Mary Rose Foster (Bette Midler) in The Rose

It is mid afternoon; I am heading home after finishing work early at a job out of town. I am driving on a straight rural road with farmer's fields and farmhouses on either side with the odd forested area between them. As I come up to the intersection of a major side road I stop at the corner. There is an auto shop, variety store, and a few houses clustered around the intersection. Across the road there is an old 1950s style dinner.

A side door opens and out steps a young woman maybe 19 or 20 years-old with red shoulder length hair. It is obvious she worked there as she is wearing a waitresses uniform right out of the 1950s. It is a knee length pink dress with a zipper in front, black cuffs and collar, a black apron, and a small black cap. She pulls off the cap, unties the apron and shoves them into her purse which is hanging over her arm.

She looks tired, but I see she is pretty. Around five foot three, some meat on her bones and I am particularly drawn to her shapely bare legs that emerge from under the hem of the dress.

As I wait, she starts to walk along the side of the road in the direction I am heading. Then she stops and looks into the distance for a second like she is trying to make up her mind. Then she turns and looks back toward where I am. She lifts her hand and sticks out her thumb in a hitchhiker's signal.

Oh shit! I must make a quick decision. Should I pick her up? I could just be nice person and give her a drive, but to be serious, that is not what I am considering. I get shit for not clueing in and being more forward about what I want. Even my girlfriend complains I am too timid and lack ambition. Then there is the fact I do have a girlfriend. But, totally out of character, I decide to give her a lift.

I cross the intersection and pull over just past where she is standing. She runs up to the passenger side window as I open it with the button in the door. She leans down her bare arms on the window ledge and gives me a beautiful smile.

"Thanks mister can you drive me home?" she asks looking into my eyes and smiling again.

"Sure, no problem, get in," I say.

She opens the door and slides into the passenger seat. I can't help but admire her legs and knees which emerge as her dress bunches up on the seat. She puts her purse on the floor between her feet. I am getting an erection.

"Where are we headed?" I ask.

"Just down the road, my parents place is a couple of concessions over," she answers.

* * *

"Thanks again, really," she pauses and says, "You're not from around here, are you?"

"No, I live, and usually, work downtown but I had a job out here today," I answer.

She smiles, squints like she is thinking, then she slips her hand under her dress fumbles with her panties and slips them down her legs to the floor and bunches them into her purse.

"That's better," she says.

She slips her hand under her dress again and I see her arm move back and forth a few times as she sighs and closes her eyes. She opens her eyes and I see they are a beautiful mysterious light brown.

She looks me in the eye and giggles. "Sorry, it's been a long day. My boss is such and asshole and so are all the others. I'm leaving soon to university so I can get out of here." I notice a small crucifix hanging from a thin chain just above the zipper on the dress and between her breasts.

I pull out onto the road. I quickly look over at my pretty young passenger. She is looking down at the growing bulge in my crotch. She giggles again, looks up and says "You're kind of cute, you know, for an older guy. Not like my boss. He's a creep." I try and pay attention to the driving but look back at her for a second and quietly laugh. "I have an idea," she says, "It's been a boring day and I am up for some fun. You think you could help me with that?"

I stammer, "Ya...I guess so."

She giggles again. "Oh, you're cute, but you better watch the road we don't want to end up in the ditch."

As I drive, she reaches over, and I feel her hand on my knee. She slowly begins to move it up my leg making me tingle with pleasure and I draw in a breath and groan. She looks out and around, but we are pretty much alone on this stretch of road. She reaches my bulge and strokes my cock a few times through my pants. She shifts her position and uses both hands to undo my belt and pull my zipper down. It is cramped down there. I push my hips forward. My underwear is all that is in the way of her warm soft hands. I feel the tip of my cock poking out of the top.

"Just a second," I say and reach down to the seat leaver to move the seat and it suddenly slides back with a thump.

"Careful," she says, "We don't want to crash, do we?"

I can hardly reach the gas peddle but my lap is now available to her hands. She looks around again and uses both hands to pull my underwear down freeing my cock and it stands to attention. "Oh, that's pretty and just the right size." She observes.

She moves her hand, lightly stroking my warm engorged shaft, up to just under the head and back down again. I am driving but kind of slowly and it must look like I am drunk. I am worried I might come to soon, but the cramped space keeps me under control.

We have already passed one concession road and are coming up on the next one. She looks up. "My place is coming up soon, but don't worry where not stopping yet." She anticipates my worries and laughs.

We arrive at the intersection. On the far corner there is a house, and a man is out front cutting the grass. "Oh shit" she suddenly says and drops her head down into my lap her warm cheek resting on my cock. "Drive," she says then giggles, "That's my dad out front of our house."

"Are we passed yet?" she asks hiding down below the windows.

"Yup all clear," I answer.

She rubs her cheek against my cock again. "Hum that's nice," she whispers then slips the head of my cock past her lips and into her mouth.

I place my hand on her lovely red hair as her head bobs up and down and her lips slide over my shaft. I feel her tongue lapping the length of my cock. "Dame, that is amazing," I whisper. After a few sucks she lifts her head to look around.

"I know a spot just down the road where we can get some privacy. Just up ahead there is a wood lot, you should turn into the lane that leads inside," she says, continuing to stroke my cock.

When I come to the forested area I turn into the gravel and dirt lane and drive into the trees. The lane ends at a spot obviously once used for cutting firewood. There is a special wooden horse I recognize as a place to put the logs to cut them to length. Lying on the ground are some old branches and off-cuts left behind from the last time it was used. I pull the car into the spot beside the horse. "Perfect," she says, "My boyfriend and I used to park here sometimes." I am still hard as she begins to stroke me again. I turn off the car.

"Let's go in the back. There is more room" I suggest.

She looks in the back and smiles, "OK," she says.

I get out and awkwardly pull my pants down hopping on one foot then the other to remove them. As I turn to open the side door I look around. The trees are thick, and we are well hidden from view. I can hear the sounds of cars on the road. It is spring, and the birds are singing their mating songs. She is already sitting on her side. She has removed her shoes and socks. I get in and sit on my side in the corner turned toward her.

She looks at me and laughs. "We can't have that," she says and proceeds to take my shoes and socks off. "We don't need these either." She leans toward me and grabs the hem of my underwear, pulls them off and throws them on the floor with my pants and shoes. I pull my shirt up to allow full access to her mouth and tongue. She proceeds to suck me again but now she has more room, and she takes me in deeper and smother.

"Oh yes babe," I say as I place both hands on her head and gently caress her hair. I feel a gentle tickle around the base of my cock and realize it is her crucifix hanging down from her neck bouncing as she sucks. I am feeling excited now. I am free to concentrate on my pleasure as her lips and tongue slid over my shaft. Suddenly, with out warning, when I am deep inside her, I begin to ejaculate. 'Oh shit, I'm coming!" I exclaim.

She pulls me out to the tip of my cock, and I shoot my load of cum into her mouth. She closes her eyes and winces as she takes it in. When I am done, she looks down and swallows.

"Shit, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come so soon," I apologize.

She keeps her head down and shakes her head slowly and says "fuck." She sits up and I see tears in her eyes and her shoulders droop in disappointment.

I feel guilty and unsatisfied. I always work at pleasing my lovers. I cup my hands on each side of her head and lift it up to face me. I look her in the eyes and say, "Hay, listen beautiful, we are not done yet I assure you." I smile. She looks a bit lost; the tears run down her cheek. I pause looking at her beautiful but disappointed face.

"My name is William, what's yours?" I ask.

"Ann"

"That's a beautiful name," I say. "OK...Ann...can I kiss you?"

She hesitates looking back down. "OK," She whispers.

I lean in and kiss her on her forehead, then I kiss her cheek, which tastes of her tears, then I kiss the tip of her nose, and then I kiss her gently on her lips. They taste of my salty cum. I hold the kiss and wait until she opens them up to me and I very gently lick around the opening and she sticks her tongue out to meet mine. We gently intertwine our tongues, and I pull her toward me.

We kiss for a while probing each other with lips and tongues. Our arms are entwined in a gentle embrace her hands under my shirt moving over my chest and caressing my waist. She is on top of me one leg between my legs while the other straddles me. I feel her damp pussy kissing my naked thigh. She lifts her hips off me and reaches down with her hand between my legs and tries to stroke my cock which is semi-erect after my orgasm. I gently place my hand over hers and say, "Not now, I think it is your turn."

I sit up and she falls onto her back on the seat. I am on top of her still kissing her. I move from her mouth down her chin and then to her neck leaving a trail of wet kisses. She hugs me to her then sighs and groans.

I sit back and slowly open her zipper down to her waist exposing her bra and her belly. She is watching me. I lean forward again and slide the shoulders of the dress down. We both laugh as she lifts up and we struggle to get the top of the dress down around her waist. Both of us fumble trying to find places for our arms and legs and me trying not to crush or pinch her in the process.

Once I am perched above her again, I kiss and suck each nipple through the bra then I move to her soft belly and lick around her belly button. I put my hands behind her back and fumble with the clasp and remove her bra. Once free I see her breasts. They are tight, smooth, not too big, and not too small just the way I like them. "They're fucking beautiful," I say as I run my hands around them. I lean forward, lick around her hardening nipples and begin to suck them one after the other. Her left breast is the most sensitive because she holds me close and groans when I suck on it.

While doing this I slide my free hand down past the rumpled dress top and over the bottom of the dress which is still covering her bum and between her legs. I caress her lower thigh and gently move up her thigh under the dress and carefully stroke just to the edge of her labia. She groans and squirms pushing her pussy toward my hand, but I make her wait, I have a better idea. I crouch back onto the floor between her legs and begin kissing and licking the inside of her legs, under her knees and up under the dress to her inner thighs.

"Oh God, sweet Jesus that is amazing," She says. "But I haven't ...I've been working all day."

The taste and smell of her excites me. I lift her dress and reveal her pussy for the first time. She has a small bush of red pubic hair and her labia are glistening wet petals. The entrance to her vagina a dark slit topped by her clitoris poking swollen out from the clitoral hood.

"Oh yes that is one fine looking pussy," I say and smile.

I cup my hands under her ass cheeks and gently lick her labia on one side and the other. I taste her lubricating juices as I lick across the vagina. When the bridge of my nose nudges her clitoris, she takes a small breath and pushes against me. I lick from the bottom of her vaginal slit up to her clitoris lapping her juices on the way. When my tongue reaches her clit, I wrap around it and play with it as she groans. I continue to wrap my tongue around her clitoris. Soon she lifts her ass from the seat and shoves her crotch into my face.

"Oh, fucking God, Christ," She shouts. Her legs shake and vibrate, and she contracts repeatedly as she comes. A flood of the subtle sweet juice from her orgasm flows from her as I lap them up. I love the taste of a woman as she comes into my mouth.

She begins to relax as her orgasm subsides. She lowers her ass back down on the seat. I lift my head from between her legs and look at her lying spread-eagled in front of me. I am hard again, but this was for her not me. She opens those beautiful brown eyes and looks at me.

"That was amazing. I have never ...that way."

We both sit up and face each other across the seat. She has one foot on the floor and another on the seat. Her vulva is proudly exposed to my view. I do the same. I am semi-erect now.

"So, Ann," I say.

"So, William," she says.

"You where pretty upset back there I hope you are feeling better now?" I ask.

"Yes, I think so ...yes now I feel much better. It is just that the guys are always taking their pleasure from us girls. They never think of my/our pleasure. I'm talking about the other girls, my friends. We go to parties where we are expected to give the boys blowjobs. Whether we do or don't we are called 'sluts' or 'stuck-up church girls.' My boyfriend fucks me until he comes then I have to pretend I am coming, or he will be upset. It is all pretty tiring, frustrating and sad. I guess I fantasized a stranger from somewhere else would be different." She pauses for a while looking at me. "How did you learn to do that?" she asks, "Is it something that city guys do?"

"Oh, I don't know about that, some do, I guess. The fact is I was shy in school. I was attracted to girls, but I couldn't ask girls out, I was terrified of rejection."

"No, really, I don't believe you," She smiles.

"Yes, it's painfully true. I only knew about sex from my fathers hidden sex manuals and porno magazines and I jerked off a lot. My first girlfriend was after High School. I met this, you could say, a kind of wild woman in a shop and we had a friendly talk. She asked me out, we drank a lot, and she jumped on me. That was my first experience of real sex. I didn't really know what to do so I talked about it to my sisters, and they gave me these new feminist books, the latest sex manuals. A woman psychologist interviewed thousands of women and they told her what they liked and didn't like. It was confusing too, because they liked so many different things, but it gave me Ideas. Another was kind of funny it had drawings of a couple having sex in all sorts of positions and explained all about pleasuring each other. That one is called The Joy of Sex."

"Well, you seemed to have learned something." She smiles again. "Are you with someone now?" She asks.

Wow, I wasn't expecting that. I pause, wondering how I should answer. I decide she deserves the truth. "Yes I am. We are going through a bad patch right now. We haven't ...for awhile, but we've been together for ages ...so," I look at her, "maybe I'm not really the 'nice guy' or 'good man' you think I might be."

She looks deep into my eyes like she is judging me and gives me a subtle smile.

"So, you said you were going to university soon?" I ask.

"Yes, in the fall."

"So, what are you going to study?"

"Well, I am kind of curious, always asking questions to find out the truth, you know. So I am taking Journalism. I want to see the world find out about places and people different from here. Most of the people around here are afraid of other people, other cultures. They are deeply afraid of new things."

"Wow, I think that is great. I think you are very brave; I am impressed."

I look at her almost naked body. Her dress bunched around her waist and her legs open just far enough I can see her beautiful pussy. I realize I am staring and look up. She is looking at me. She smiles.

"Yes, I see you are...," She says and looks down at my lap. My cock is standing up erect, "impressed by me."

She lifts her foot to my crotch and begins to run the soles of her bare feet up and down the shaft of my cock. I look back at her and smile.

"Come closer," she says.

I move over her, stroke her hip, and kiss her gently on the lips. Then I move to pleasure her again. I kiss her breast and my hand moves between her legs.

She slips her hand into mine and says, "Not now, I want you to fuck me."

"Is that OK? I don't have a condom?"

"Yes, it's OK; I'm on the pill, what with the boyfriend fucking me an all."

She moves her hand to my cock and begins to gently stroke it. The sensation of her warm hand on the shaft is exquisite. "Come, I want you inside me please." She whispers and pulls me toward her pussy.

When the tip touches her, I gently probe the opening to her vagina. "Yes," she says and pulls her hand way to brace herself and she moves her hips to meet my cock. We have been talking for a while, so she is not soaking wet. I am sitting up between her legs. I love it when I have to work a bit to enter a woman. I slowly push a few times into the opening which covers the tip of my cock with her juices, and I go deeper and deeper each time as she becomes juicer and juicer. I am enjoying the vision of my cock spreading her labia and vaginal opening as I enter her. When I look up at her she is looking back at me with a big smile on her face.

Once the head is inside, I push deeper feeling her vaginal walls griping my shaft. The feeling of her silky, creamy wet juices is a sensation to enjoy slowly. I move in and out going deeper each time until I am in as far as I can go. The base of my cock is up against her clitoris and can I feel the opening to her cervix with the tip of my cock.

"Damn, Ann, you are amazing," I whisper into her ear. We kiss as I push in and out and she pushes up to meet my thrusts. Our speed increases and I am feeling pressure in my cock as my orgasm builds. Her legs contract, grip me and begin to shake. She wraps her arms tightly around me. And I feel her vaginas walls contract around my cock as she comes. She breaks from the kiss and her back arches. "Owow oh yeees," she mumbles into a guttural groan.

I rise over her and begin to come. I feel each contraction of my cock and feel my cum shooting into her. It fills her up and my cock is enveloped in the warm creamy fluid. I shout, "Oh, fuck yes." My eyes roll back in my head with the pleasure and I spasm as I pump my cum into her. When I open my eyes, she is staring at me with a worried look.

"Are you OK?" she asks.

I am breathing hard. "Yes, this is fantastic." I reply continuing to trust into her savouring the feeling.

'I thought you were having a stroke or something."

"Don't worry I do that when it feels really good."

I am not finished yet. I raise up and slip my hand down between us and find her clitoris. It is wet with our cum, and I begin to stroke it with my finger as I continue to trust into her with my cock.

12