A Good Morning

Story Info
Young couple has an intimate morning.
1.3k words
4.2
10.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chase and Freya

As Freya woke, she realized she was alone in the bed and wondered where Chase, her long-term boyfriend, had gone off to until she heard him humming in the bathroom. Stepping closer, she watched as his razor took the shaving cream and stubble from his face. Noticing he's almost done, she steps behind him, putting light hands on his shoulders, then strokes his razor over the last puff of cream on his skin. He turns and they exchange their soft morning hellos, sharing a simple morning that soon became so much more!

They hold each other by the waist, then Chase finds his hand entangled in her hair, hers on his cheeks. Freya guides his hand to her bum to make her intentions clear, as hers finds his hips. He caresses he rear, then brushes her cheek whilst she raises one hand to his chest, the other still at his hip. His hand gently roams between her face and body while she softly grips the fabric of his pants. Freya's hands coast to his shoulders and Chase tenderly grabs her back then reaches down and pulls her off the ground to his waist.

He leans back against the vanity, brushing hair from her face as they exchange their loving kiss. Chase strokes the side of her leg a few times before holding the underside of his girlfriend's knee, holding her in place.

The couple carries on kissing as Chase smoothly walks them back to their bed, tenderly laying Freya down whilst their kisses persist. They rock back and forth softly as if in a cradle for a moment, her knees remaining at his waistline as his mouth roams to her neck. Chase hooks an arm under her knee again, not to lift her, but to firmly plant his hand onto the bed to hold him steady.

Their lips reunite and he bends a leg onto the bed as her palm adores his body. Once more, his lips find that crook between her neck and shoulder, listening to her small panting while her skin is being romanced. Chase gradually climbs her neck and their mouths continue as they had. Freya wraps her fingers in those soft chestnut curls, her boyfriend rolling onto the bed with her, his back now flat to the bed.

Kissing pursues as Freya spreads open the lightweight white breezy shirt on her man to expose his bare chest. His fingertips trace her ass cheek, prompting her to gently move down his figure and lower his pants.

She casually but gladly welcomes him into her mouth, giving that manly deep pink tip a few good sucks to start. Chase's girl then bobs her head, her lips moving up and down his shaft, her closed fist never far behind as he softly moans and grunts under his breath. Freya send him deeper into her mouth, his head at the top of her throat. She sucks and licks deliberately slow, deliberately, causing him to groan and move in the faint resemblance of writhing. Her mouth relieves that dick only long enough to let it calm, then resumes, repeating the treatment she performed previously.

She then crawls onto his lap, crossing her arms and making a show of removing her shirt for her boyfriend. Chase responds to her performance by sitting up to meet her lips with his before turning them over again, his girlfriend now flat on the bed. They share a loving kiss, then he sits back on his heels, pulling her panties down as he does so, Freya lifting her hips to make the motion seamless.

His lover then moves to plant her spread legs for him, but he holds them back instead, caressing her pussy and kissing her inner thigh. Chase was very much captivated by impeccable sight, as he was every time he saw it, in addition to being enthralled by the scent of her affection and arousal. He gazed at the fair tone of her skin, save for her baby pink pussy lips, coated in her encouragement. Her beau softly widened those lips to inhale and bathe in the scent as he peers at her entry.

Her sex is a bit more lemonade pink than its moist surrounding. She'd become turned-on as she pleasured him, her energy made evident by the shiny lines of her desire trickling down her thighs. Her man cleans the evidence via licking her innermost thighs, but his favorite part of orally loving her was the silky-smooth grain of Freya's skin.

Moving up to her vagina, he begins on one of the outer lips, her pussy trembling already. She coos and whimpers her happiness as he nibbles. Her boyfriend's tongue licks her figurative wounds, Freya getting a bit louder, her squirms seeming more persistent as well. Chase daringly risks kissing that eager nub of hers as well, a good amount of her juices spilling from her entrance, that he swiftly scoops into his mouth before readying the repeat his strategy on her other puffed lip.

Freya's agitated movements are more frenzied and enthusiastic than they were on her first labia. Her sounds become moans of pure bliss as he licks and sucks. Chase makes sure to treat the entire lip, going over it a second then third time, then locates her mons Venus.

He kisses there very thoroughly numerous times, then pauses to savor the consequences of his work.

His girlfriend's entire body squirms and writhes from Chase's oral services, her eyes clenched shut and mouth agape in ecstasy, her head moving back and forth on the pillow!

Freya's naughty pussy begins the push against that mouth for more, telling him she was on the brink of release. Chase is thrilled to see and know how much enjoyment and carnality he's brought her. That mouth returns to just under her hole and indulged in the raw bliss he'd created.

Just under a minute later, she cries out in complete stupor as she quickly found herself being engulfed by her incredible orgasm!

Chase has been the entire morning and it seemed like years have gone by. With absolute determination he thrust into the pussy. Freya felt the beat of his heart by each pulsation of his bloated penis as it moves deeper into her intimate depths. Her craving lips welcomed his cock and begged for more. Within seconds she his groomed pubics against her sensitive skin, his nuts rubbing her outer lips as her boyfriend settles in.

Chase then opts to pull his cock from her snatch as the walls and lips hold him, pleading for him not to go. His cock head was large enough that it grazed her inside win a way the touched every part within her intimacy, including her marvelous g-spot!

Retracting all but the tip, he rapidly launched back in balls deep. His woman gasps at his acceleration and the strength, her clitoris now rather swollen and well displayed. Freya's lover resolved that he should quicken his rhythm and began pumping to the tempo of his racing heartbeat.

Feeling that every square inch of that zooming cock as her inner walls squeeze is wearing on her. She's panting hard, gripping the bedsheets under her. If Chase continues intensifying his thrusts, she will undoubtedly stain the sheets with the scent of her sex. Freya raises her legs and locks her ankles behind his head, his cock moving another inch deeper. Beau is certainly pressing on her back wall now, this idea causing her pussy to start a series of spasms. She hadn't even been aware of her involuntary moans and now she screamed for her man to fuck her as hard and fast as he could until she metaphorically waved her white flag for him!

Jerking himself off, Chase grunts as every single last spurt of his load paints her lower stomach. Freya gently stirs it around on her hood bringing her fingers to her mouth and softly smiling as her boyfriend watches her taste his seed. She carries on finger painting herself with his fluids and sampling his flavors.