Toys for Karl and Julie Pt. 01

Story Info
Julie is seduced by a sex toy party.
5k words
4.33
23.1k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karl and Julie are a typical married couple. Married for ten years, now in their mid-thirties, no children and established in their sex life. Julie is a petite 5' 3", 110 lb, blonde bombshell with very nice 34C breasts. The best feature of Julie is the fact that she doesn't recognize that she is a hottie at all, which makes her all the more sexy. Karl is a 6' 3" hunk of a man who works out with his wife religiously. A strapping man with 6-pack abs, an eight inch, thick penis, and a smile that melts women, Karl is like his wife and doesn't realize just how hot he really is.

Their sex life is a 'normal' sex life. They engage in oral sex, but not over the top oral sex. For example, Julie has never swallowed Karl's cum, nor has she gone in for a facial. She sucks, in a normal kind of way, and he cums on a towel or sometimes on her hand. Karl loves to satisfy Julie orally and wishes he could do it more often. They don't watch porn. They don't fantasize with each other. They generally enjoy the missionary and sometimes when they're a bit tipsy, Julie will let Karl take her doggy style from behind or will ride him cowboy style. A wholesome couple, leading a wholesome sex life. But that is all about to change when a friend of Julie's introduces her to a new World of...Toys.

.....................................................................................

"Really?" Barb asked Julie incredulously. "You've never used a 'toy' in the bedroom?"

"Nope." Julie replied. "I've never understood the need to use one. I mean, Karl satisfies me in every way, so why do I need anything else?"

"Well honey," Barb continued "what about when Karl isn't there to satisfy you?"

"You mean...Masturbating?" Julie asked.

"Yeah. I mean, don't you get horny sometimes and take things into your own hands so to speak?" Barb continued, knowing that the conversation was getting a bit personal for her friend of twelve years. But it was funny to Barb that while she had known Julie for twelve years, they had never really talked about such personal matters.

"Well, I mean..." Julie stammered. "Every once in a while, sure, I'll...You know. But sometimes I feel like I'm cheating on Karl when I do it."

"OMG Julie!" Barb exclaimed. "You might be the most prudish hot woman I know! Anyone else with your body and looks would be a frickin' sex fiend, but you just don't see it do you?"

"See what? I think I'm pretty, sure. But I'm not 'hot' Barb." Julie retorted.

"Girl." Barb continued. "Even MY husband thinks you're fucking hot and look at me!" Barb was a tall, 'built like a brick shit-house' kind of woman. Black hair, beautiful 36C breasts, long legs, and an ass that could stop traffic. Yes, Barb was a hottie for sure. "All the other husband's think you're hot too. Believe me, they all talk."

"What?" Julie asked not believing what she was hearing. "But I've never flirted or anything with them."

"THAT'S what makes you so sexy my friend." Barb confirmed. The third glass of wine with lunch was starting to loosen Barb's tongue a bit. "Do you know what those men would love to do to you? To me? Why, they're just a bunch of horny teenagers all over again!"

Julie had never really thought about things the way Barb was describing them to her. She always thought that men were gentlemen and women were ladies. That's just how she was brought up.

"So, are you in for the party on Thursday?" Barb asked, breaking Julie's thought process.

"Well, I'm not sure it's my kind of party to be honest Barb." Julie hesitantly replied. "I mean, I've never been to one before and I'm not sure how Karl would react to me being there."

"Maybe you'll find something for him too!" Barb added. "Mark has a couple toys that he uses, I use on him, or we both use together. That's what makes it fun!"

"What?" Julie asked, now puzzled. She thought that these 'toys' were for women only.

"Oh yeah." Barb continued, wanting to see how detailed she could get with her friend. "He has a ribbed sleeve that he likes to use in the shower sometimes. He likes it when I watch him. I use a, well, small prostate stimulator on him and that really sends him over the edge. And then, he has a ring with a little vibrator on it that goes right to my...Well, you know."

"Wow." Is all Julie could say, now turning a shade of red.

"Honey, we all use these things and the fact that you have none of them really is sad. I mean, these toys really do spice up the sex life." Barb continued. "I mean, for example, Mark loves it when I use a lifelike on myself and then, you know, service him orally." Barb was starting to get a little horny talking about her sex life to her dear friend.

"You mean, you..." Julie asked motioning like she was shoving something between her legs. "And then you...Suck him at the same time?" Now Julie was getting a bit wet between the legs.

"Yep." Barb replied matter of factly. "They love that shit. You know it's a fantasy of theirs, right? Seeing us with more than one man. It really turns them on. I bet even your straight laced Karl would admit to fantasizing about it if you got him in the right frame of mind."

"This is all new to me." Julie said, coming back to her senses. "I don't know if..."

"Oh, come on Julie." Barb pushed. "You don't have to buy anything if you don't want to, and it's not like we're having an orgy or anything. It's all very proper. I'll show the toys, discuss how they work, and if you want to buy it you can either take it home that night or order it and have it discreetly delivered. It's just a girls night out kind of thing. Karl will understand I'm sure."

"Well, I don't even know how to tell him that I'm going to something like that." Julie said, more to herself than to Barb.

"He'll know already, I'm sure. Mark will most likely tell him and joke with him about it." Barb replied.

"Well, OK." Julie finally gave in. "I'll come, but only as an observer."

................................................................................................................................

That night, Julie was working up the nerve to tell Karl where she was going that Thursday. She didn't want him to think that she was cheating on him in some way, looking at sex toys when she had him. She was very nervous. Little did she know that Karl already knew because Mark had texted him, and had sent an image of a huge dildo with the caption "move over buddy, you're replacement is coming to bed" as a joke. Karl laughed. He knew that all the couples had 'accessories' and had even thought about broaching the topic with Julie, but he didn't want her to think that he thought their sex life was boring.

"Honey." Julie started. "I'm going to Barb's on Thursday for a girls night get together, OK?"

"Sounds good." Karl replied. "Who's all gonna be there and what's the occasion?"

"Oh, just the normal group. No special occasion, well, it's kind of a Tupperware like party in a way." She said, hoping Karl wouldn't probe any deeper.

"Tupperware eh?" Karl stated, now pushing on to watch her squirm. "Don't we already have enough Tupperware?"

"Well, it's. It's a different kind of product. It's...Well it's 'toys'" Julie said cryptically, hoping he'd accept the answer and let it go.

"Toys? For who? We don't have any kids." Karl said innocently with a smirk on his face. Julie picked up on his game.

"Oh, YOU!" She yelled, in a joking way. "Mark told you didn't he? And you were making me squirm this whole time. You're mean." She said as she flung a couch pillow at him in a playful way.

Laughing now, Karl grabbed her and pulled her to him, giving her a big bear hug.

"I just wanted to see you wave in the wind for a bit. Have some fun baby. Who knows, you might find some things that you or we will like!"

"You mean, you'd be OK with that? With...'toys'?" Julie asked confused.

"So first, their just toys." Karl continued. "You're not cheating on me and I'm not cheating on you. And yeah, from what Mark has told me, he and Barb have a bit of fun with them, so why not try something new? If we don't like it, we don't use them anymore. I'm OK with it if you are honey."

"Well, OK." Julie said, a bit reassured now. "I'll go, but I probably won't buy anything. I don't like other people knowing our business in the bedroom."

........................................................................................................

Julie was very nervous. She knew everyone at the party except a few women, but still wasn't sure about looking at the 'toys' in front of them all. It seemed like a normal get together. There were around fifteen ladies present with wine and snacks, and everyone seemed to be having a good time.

"OK ladies," Barb stated to get everyone's attention. "It's time to review the products!"

They all went into the dining room, where Barb had laid out all the toys on the table for review. Barb started at one end of the table.

"Now, I've broken things down into hers, his and theirs. Let's begin with 'hers'. This is a very simple butterfly," She stated, picking up something that actually did look like a butterfly to Julie's surprise. It was thick in the body and looked translucent. Julie could see a battery and a switch on one side of the device.

"For you beginners," Barb went on, glancing at Julie and smiling, causing Julie to blush. "this is a good first choice. You can use it alone, or, you're partner will have a good time watching it please you, take my word for it!"

Julie was fully blushing now, but the other women were laughing and giggling amongst themselves, shaking their heads in agreement with Barb. Could I even think about using that in front of Karl Julie thought to herself?

Barb continued on with a couple other options like the butterfly, then arrived at the dildos. Picking up a phallic looking thing that was about half the size of Julie's husband Karl. Julie giggled, and Barb picked up on it immediately.

"Now, this one is another good beginner option, unless of course you're already married to a well hung stud like Julie here." Julie went full red in the face and Barb gave her a consoling hug. "Don't worry honey," Barb continued. "we all know about Karl. Our husbands do talk to us you know, and the word has spread over the years. You're one lucky gal!"

The room erupted in laughter and many women looked at Julie and gave her a "You lucky girl" look, all in a friendly, playful manner. Everyone settled down and Barb moved on to the more serious toys for the women. Picking up a very lifelike toy that was about the size of Karl, Barb continued.

"Now, here we are. This thing is eight inches of pure ecstasy ladies. It also has a clit stimulator that you can attach that'll really get you off. Now, for those of you who have the MMF fantasy either on your own or with your husband, you could get two of these and really go crazy. Or, you could get this one and this one," Barb now picked up a slimmer, longer dildo. "and have that MMF fantasy on your own."

Julie was trying to figure out what 'MMF' meant. Her friend Jill saw the confusion and leaned into Julie's ear. "Male, Male, female honey." Jill said in an educating manner. Julie went red again as Jill continued, the wine now loosening her tongue and her manners. "Don't knock it until you've tried it Julie. You can have your own little fantasy alone, or, you can drive your husband crazy watching you handle two 'cocks' at once. Maybe three if he joins in."

This was all getting to be too much for Julie. She was very warm and didn't know why until she realized that she could feel the wetness between her legs. She was horny, and as Barb had told her at lunch, she wanted Karl more than ever at that moment.

The party continued with Barb moving onto other toys that included a masturbation sleeve for the men, a strap-on for the women, a fleshlight for the men (something Julie couldn't ever have imagine existed), and much larger lifelike dildos in various colors including black, which for some reason stuck in Julies mind. She had seen and worked with black men before, but for some reason it never occurred to her that they would have black penis's.

As the party continued, the women made their way back into the living room and the orders began to be taken by Barb. Julie was amazed how open the women were with their orders and their intentions on how they were going to use their new toys. Lisa, another friend of Julie's ordered the large dildo and anal dildo together and began talking about how she intended to use them.

"Curt is gonna love these." Lisa began, in a somewhat slurred voice. "We always talk about MMF, but now, it'll be MMMF and he'll go crazy."

"So how do YOU do it?" Asked Audry, a sultry 'girl next door' hottie, wanting all the dirty details from Lisa.

"Well." Lisa began. "You see that these both have suction cups on them right?" The other ladies now hanging on every word. "Well, we have a very smooth headboard, so I'll position them just right. Just before Curt gets home, I'll impale myself on them both. This one" Picking up the large dildo. "in my pussy, and this one" Now the smaller dildo. "in my ass. And I start working them in and out so I'm so horny I can't help it."

"Holly shit." Came a grunt from the back of the room.

"Yeah." Lisa continued. "Curt walks into the bedroom and stops in his tracks. I say 'honey, a couple of your friends came by today to see me and I asked them to stick around'. I can promise you that within 30 seconds, he'll be naked and shoving his cock down my throat!"

The vulgarity of what Lisa was saying stunned Julie. She'd known Lisa for years and had never, ever seen this side of her. It was like she didn't even know these women. But for some strange reason, Julie wanted to hear more, and she didn't care how nasty it was. Something had been unlocked in her consciousness and she wanted more.

"And then?" Someone else said, wanting to also hear the rest of Lisa's story.

"Oh, I'll suck him alright." Lisa continued. "And I'll time it so we both come together at the same time. That's the key ladies. That's the key. You have to time your orgasm, with his orgasm and your ass's orgasm, and yes, your ass can have an orgasm, trust me. So I time it to where everything on my body begins to convulse, and that triggers him to 'convulse', and exactly when I'm starting to come, his first string of cum flows down my throat and I'm in heaven...And he's in heaven."

The silence in the room was deafening. If every lady could have stripped and fingered themselves, they would have. Julie was beyond horny now. She'd heard things that she had never even dreamed of doing, but now, she wanted to try them all and to her surprise, she was very close to coming without even touching herself.

That was exactly the kind of story Barb liked people to tell. Beyond horny, the women began buying everything they could get their hands on. Julie sat back, still too nervous and shy to order anything. As the party wound down, Jill and Julie stayed behind to help Barb clean up. They sat down after everything was put away and had one last glass of wine.

"So, what did you think Julie?" Jill asked.

"Well, it was beyond interesting." Julie answered. "I mean, I heard and saw things that I never really imagined or thought I would hear from people I've known for a very long time. I just don't understand why I didn't know these things about you all."

"It's because you're who you are dear." Confided Barb. "We know how, how should I say it, innocent you are, and we love you as a friend. We didn't want you to feel that we were crass or slutty, but we also decided that you should at least be exposed to these things, lest you turn into an old maid who never really experienced them at all. If you don't want to attend any more parties like this, we understand and hope that you understand too. We just like to have fun with our partners. We're not cheating, they're not cheating and it keeps things spiced up, you know?"

Julie appreciated the honesty from Barb and Jill. She loved her friends.

"You know." Julie began. "You did open my eyes tonight. I have a man that any woman would be crazy over and I kind of treat him like I am an old maid. He's never complained you know, but I think I could do more to spice things up a bit. I may just order something from you Barb."

Barb pulled a small box from behind the sofa cushion. I was one of the butterfly toys.

"I kept this one aside for you Julie." Barb said. "Don't worry, it's on the house. Now, I want you to use it alone first for a couple of times. See how it makes YOU feel. Feel where it turns you on the most. Then, one day, I want you to seduce your husband with it. Tell him you want him to watch you, and you want to watch him."

"And when he jacks off for you honey, you tell him you want it all over your pussy while you're using your toy." Jill added, now totally inebriated. "Trust me, it'll send him over the fucking edge."

"Well." Barb interrupted, not wanting the moment to become too sleezy. "Yes, you can introduce that level of kinkiness, but maybe not in the very beginning."

The party over, Julie got home to find Karl waiting up for her.

....................................................................................................

"How was the party?" Karl asked, sitting in the chair, sipping on a whiskey.

"I really had a good time!" Julie said in an excited voice. "I found out a lot about the girls I thought I knew, but it was all in fun."

"Oh? Like what?" Karl inquired.

"Well, they've all been having these parties in the past, but didn't want to 'corrupt' me until they thought I could handle it I guess. Also, they're all a bit more, 'slutty' than I had thought they could even be. But it's all good and like I said, I had a good time." Julie replied. "How was your night out with the guys?"

"Oh, we just went to 'The Bar' in the square and had some drinks. You know, normal guy stuff. So, did you buy any 'toys'?" Karl asked, hoping the answer was yes.

"No, not this time." Julie answered, not lying to Karl since the butterfly was given to her.

"Oh, well, maybe next time?" Karl pushed a bit further.

"Maybe." Julie answered. She was beyond horny now and really needed a release. "I think I'm gonna take a shower." She now moved to Karl, leaned over so he could see her breasts down her shirt, gave him a sultry kiss and said "Wanna join me honey?".

Karl needed no more persuasion and quickly jumped to his feet. "That's one hell of an invite baby. I'm with ya!"

They could both hardly wait, and stripped in no time in the bathroom. Julie began by washing her hair and making Karl wait patiently while she rinsed the soap out of her scalp. The shampoo flowed down her perfect breasts, coating them in a white foam that sent dirty thoughts through her husbands mind.

"So, what kind of toys did Barb have there?" Karl asked, trying to get any information out of Julie.

"Oh, she had all sorts. She had vibration toys, and phallic toys, and even toys for men." Julie responded.

"Really?" Karl continued. "Which ones did you like the most?" He now moved in close to Julie and they kissed. A deep, sensual French kiss. His hands came up to her breasts and he began to kneed them, pinching her nipples as he did.

"Well," Julie said in between kisses, now pumping some hair conditioner into her hand and moving it to Karl's semi hard cock. "The dildos she had weren't anything special, and gave me a much more appreciation for what I have at home." Her hand began gliding up and down Karl's shaft in a slow methodical motion, almost coming off the head at each upstroke, then going all the way down the shaft to his full, plum sized balls on the downstroke.

"Mmmmm", Was all Karl could manage.

"But she did have a couple of things that they said the men liked, and Lisa went into some graphic detail around how Curt likes her to use them. I didn't know anything about what she was saying and I thought I'd ask you about it." Julie was going to see just how much Karl knew about things and if those same things turned him on.

12