A Good Morning Coffee Please

Story Info
Palms entwine, sweaty, red and demanding; tea/breakfast/you?
820 words
4.33
6.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The curtains were trying to keep the sunlight out, A few stray rays finally filtered through, slowly finding their way to a gorgeous face hidden in the pillows.

9 A.M. on a Sunday is always greeted with a dimpled smile to the sheets, sweet sheets with her fragrance lingering in the, the sheets with their smells from last night. He woke up, stirring to the soft music & the smell of fresh brewed tea from the kitchen. He smiled, knowing her to be making them breakfast, in his white shirt and nothing else, maybe a piece of pink lacy lingerie. As he tossed and turned to the other side- there she stood at the door, wearing exactly that.

"Blimey the woman can read minds!"

Looking at that dimpled smile is taking a bullet to the heart, each time; she thought sliding into the outstretched arms and their inviting warmth. He showered her with kisses, stretching into the morning with her presence intoxicated him into a stupor better than sleep.

She fondled his sleepy head to her bosom upon the soft linen of his crushed shirt, into her floral fragrance mixed with his scents on the shirt. Suggestively jolting him into the morning, to the present bliss of her softness. She's caressing the curls of his gorgeous head.

He looks up chin digging deep into the ample softness of her bare breasts beneath the thin white shirt. Her gorgeous eyes widen at the hidden glint in his! And before she can react he plants a deep passionate kiss, as fresh as the morning itself. Ah the morning wood that accompanied too, she smiles and he pull back a little. She's about to speak only to be interrupted with another kiss, longer and more sensual this time, giving her a full feel of his warm harness.

The tea is brewing, she made to pull away, there's probably something else boiling too. His arms come around her tighter, the kisses deepening with each second. She's worrying about a hundred things in the kitchen and beyond and you don't care. The only breakfast you really need is right here, beside you in a bed flooded by morning sunlight. Kiss after kiss, each one longer and more passionate than the last, coax away her worries. You see her finally return the passion, most arousing that is. You are both kissing wildly, uncontrolled passion rising with the sun. The sheets swish and you now wide awake, at your hardest on top of her.

With one hand holding up her head from under the pillow, she is whispering your name over and over, panting gasping in anticipation, the other hand slowly unbuttons her, one button at a time. Revealed now is the firm femininity of her ample bosom exposed under the golden morning sun rays.

He stops, to admire a mole on the glowing skin, to caress with a finger the curve of the waist and dent of the belly button. He smiles at the slight shivers and goosebumps visible on her stomach under his touch, but only briefly. Since she's moaning arching for you to taste her. You oblige, taking one little nip in your mouth. The wetness, the warmth the sheer pleasure. Fresh screams of satisfaction arise at each kiss, tug and little bite, as you trace a path from one breast down to the stomach and back up to the other.

She's tugging at your shorts, Needs now at the highest. Slowly you oblige, watching and totally enjoying her craving for you. Well, Now I'm smitten- tormented with desire. The desire to feel warmth of your nakedness on me. The desire to feel those strong shoulders sheltering my nakedness from the peeking sunlight. The need to feel that stubble at the nook of my shoulders, rubbing them raw with passion.

Their palms entwine, sweaty, red and demanding. With one last amused smile he gives in to the wish in her eyes. The sight of those dimples break her, flooding him with her wetness. The feminine pleasure of her cunt, rushing to envelop the brute force of his maleness. They quickly strike a rhythm, he's now lost to find his own bliss. With one heavy push, he's throbbing - throbbing hard inside of her. His juices now flooding her with warmth and pleasure. Both panting hard to the climax, holding unto each other hard and deep. Slowly he eases her grip, weakly finding the nook of her shoulders to bury himself, as she softly caresses his back.

After a few loving kisses to the gorgeous dimples on a face now happily awake on a fresh mess and sunlight on the sheets.

"Good morning tea?" She asks buttoning up his shirt on herself under his bare chest, pushing in an attempt to get up.

"Maybe... we'll have coffee... later" Says he, pulling her up to sit propped against his folded knees...

Do you smell something burning??