Morning After

Story Info
A great way to start the day.
1.5k words
4
3.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night was a nice night. I cooked dinner for us, we watched a movie together and afterwards made love. You recently awoke from a good night's sleep. You have left me in bed as you go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Upon arriving in the kitchen, you notice that first you will need to wash up before anything can really be done.

You have nothing but your shirt and panties on. You turn the water on and begin to rinse some dishes. You get about halfway through the stack of washing when you feel something on your hips. It shocks you for a moment, until you realize the feeling is my fingers. I kiss your neck and whisper into your ear "Good morning, beautiful." You go to turn to face me, but I gently hold you in place. "Don't let me slow you down," I whisper.

You begin to wash the dishes, my fingers gliding gently over your hips. You try not to take notice of me there, but it is a bit difficult. I am not slowing you down in your task at all, but it is a little difficult with other things on your mind.

I continue to gently kiss your neck and shoulders as my fingers glide gently around your hips and brush your belly under your shirt. The temptation to just whip yourself around and embrace me grows deeply within you, but you try to restrain yourself. I hold you close to me pressing myself close to you.

You really want to just finish washing the dishes. You try to do it well, but you also try to finish your task as soon as possible. My hands continue to glide around your body, though they seem to be traveling upwards, towards your bare breasts, covered only by your shirt. You feel your breathing deepen as the anticipation builds.

It seems you have taken too long, but finally the dishes are done. You pull the plug out and without even drying your hands you turn your body around and face me. Your lips embrace mine. My hands are now on your back, holding you close to me, keeping our lips locked together. Each kiss seems to grow within you, the passion burns and drives you onward.

You are still leaning against the sink. I slide my hands underneath your panties and loosen their grip on your hips. They fall to the floor below you. I grip your butt tightly as you wrap a leg around my waist. Maybe you can pull me closer to you. In a single motion I pick you up and hold you against the bench. Your other leg wraps around me.

You are now seated, slightly awkwardly, our bodies pressed against each other. You hold me close with your legs. I hold you close with my arms. Our lips are still locked in passionate kisses. You don't know how long this situation lasts; you don't care, you love it. I pull my mouth away from in a moment between kisses. "Can I have you for breakfast babe." You nod, knowing full well what I mean by that. I ask you "Shall we go back to the bedroom then?"

You nod as best you can. You fling your arms around me as I pick you up, your weight in my hands, our passion still in our lips. I try my best to carry you back to the bed carefully and kiss you with all the passion you deserve. We get there without any trouble. I gently place your ass down on the bed. You let go of my body and fall onto the mattress.

With your legs still either side of my body I slowly slide myself down between your legs. I rest my weight on my knees. I kiss around your thighs and your belly. You can feel my breath on your bare pussy. You enjoy the sensation, the teasing of the moment in the simple flow of air. It does not take long for me to reach the destination I intended. You breathe in deeply as you feel my mouth over your pussy, my tongue dancing around your clit. My hands hold you stable as you twitch and roll in pleasure.

I peer up to your eyes, loving the look within them. Your pleasure drives me forward. I look away a moment to focus on my task at hand. You throw your head back as a pulse of natural instinctive pleasure courses around your body. You let out a little whimper of pleasure. I enjoy your taste so much, but I love the sound of your enjoyment so much more. It is the encouragement I need to quicken my pace a little. My tongue presses against you, letting out another pang of desire.

I look up at you again as you look down at me. You breathe deeply and quickly as the ecstasy travels around your body. You try to show me your appreciation, but it is difficult with little control over yourself. I get the message anyway. You feel the orgasm within you growing, taking what little control you have of your body with it. You find your hands on my head, holding me to you. Your hips push up against me as you moan loudly in such overwhelming pleasure.

Your body falls as the orgasm within you climaxes. You begin to slowly gain control of yourself again. You find that my mouth has now ventured up a little to your belly and around your hips. I slowly begin to stand. as I do so, my pants fall around me. You can see my cock out in the open, so erect for you, wanting to be within you.

You nod a little again, hoping now to feel me inside you. I push myself into your open pussy. Once again, another mighty breath of joy crashes into your lungs. I lean down toward you, holding myself up just above your body. Your deep breath in is stymied by the kiss I now embrace you with. You feel my dick begin to slide up and down your body. Your hands grip my ass, hoping to urge me into you. I don't need your help, but your encouragement is certainly a bonus level of fun for me.

Your moaning continues as you feel my pace quicken within you. My shaft slides up and down you, rubbing deeper and deeper into places that you just can't feel by yourself. You wrap your feet around me as best as possible. You know I won't leave you, but you want to hold me there as best you can.

You slide your hands up my back, feeling the chiselled muscles that make it up. You scrape your fingers against me, feeling every detail of my muscles. You love your fingers across my back, almost as much as I do. My fingers slide through your hair, another feeling that we both enjoy. The best feeling here though is still my cock pushing deep with you.

You can feel me slide gently in and out between your outstretched legs. You try to hold your legs as far apart as possible, as though to get me deeper. Each moment you feel me slide further into you. You want me as far as I can go.

Your hands again travel down my back and grab my ass. You try as best you can to set our pace. You push slowly and hold me in you just a moment. Me inside you is the best feeling, though me sliding up and down you most certainly has great appeal too. You decide for yourself that you want the pace to quicken a little. You are not really controlling me, but I get the idea your hands are portraying. Our pace begins to quicken.

Your mouth opens wide again as calls of pleasure come from between your lips. The sounds encourage me on. Our pace continues to quicken. My thrusts are just as deep as they were before, but now you feel me deep inside you more often. This pleasure is the pleasure you love most, though it keeps growing and growing.

I look at your face as you continue to call out. You call me name, encouraging me onwards. I pound into you even faster, just as deeply. You don't know for how long you can hold yourself. You know I don't want you to though. You know I want to hear your pleasure. I want to hear you in orgasm. I love the sound of your pleasure.

You cannot contain your ecstasy anymore. You call out to me with such volume that you are sure it echoes around our small bedroom. Your legs grip me tightly as your orgasm flashes around every inch of you.

I continue to pound myself into you as your orgasm quakes and rocks. You feel my climax as you feel yours. With what energy we each have left; we kiss each other deeply and with the passion we feel the other deserves.