All Comments on 'A Good Ol' Fashioned Breeding'

by bmaddox

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
julieatlanta46julieatlanta46over 1 year ago

This short story brought me over the edge. Soaking wet and so horny. Need more from this author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story, really well written and had good character depth. Thank you for sharing your wonderful work. Hope you keep writing!

beckbuckleybeckbuckleyover 1 year ago

Very nice! If I have one criticism, it's that lines seem to start and end at random times. Like you'll be writing one continuous sentence and then

boom, totally separate line. But that's no big deal. I'll be looking forward to your future works

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super great, Congrats, lets shun sin and love.

managua685managua685over 1 year ago

what kind of panties were Rose wearing?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 1 year ago

"A Good Ol' Fashion Breeding:" - Twenty Year Old Virgin Daughter, Rosemary and Fifty Year Old Widowed Father, Isaac.

Right off, I have a complaints about this story and a complaint about the writer/author. First, about this story.....it is not fucking long enough!! Second, about the writer/author.....the writer/author 'Bmaddox' has not written any additional stories in this incest/taboo genre.

Though I'm of the Christian Faith, I have no qualms, nor offended, about the author's use of Faith in this story. This story is Fabulous and Awesome considering the toooo short length. The context and theme are well used and detailed with sufficient back-story. The narration by daughter Rosemary is very good and her dialogue with her father is well written. And, the incest with pregnancy theme is my most favorite subject matter!!!

If writer 'Bmaddox' will continue with additional stories and with the writing skills displayed thus far, many reader's--such as myself--will be more than adequately pleased, and the stories will be appreciated more than the writer can ever know. Accolades!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing build up but I wish the sex scene was longer and more detailed. Same for the epilogue. It feels a bit rushed at the end. Super sexy though

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous