All Comments on 'A Good Ride Home'

by uksnowy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dispatcher59dispatcher59about 6 years ago
Interesting twist

Too bad Monica is so unappealing. That story line has some promise.

If Clive's mum is around the house in only a pinafore, that hints at some possibilities there. Will we see that develop?? Hope so.

lesliejoneslesliejonesabout 6 years ago
Liked this story

I guess I enjoy unusual pairings like this one. I really do hope I don't turn out to be as unappealing as she was when I reach that age--horrors, I'm getting close (in my early 50s)!! But this was nicely done, very enjoyable. I loved her get right at it personality. I've written many stories here but this one follows a line I hadn't thought about before. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Disguuuuuuusting!

As Rhea used to say, sometimes you just have to get hot and sweaty to have a good time! Thank you, love!

Sex is messy. It's not all "making love". Sometimes it's hanging on with both hands and banging away as hard as you can.

That was ably demonstrated by this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can't wait,....

To read about his Mum licking her sons cum out of the sweaty stinky fanny of the bus driver while her son is reaming his mums bum hole out & then of course ..........

bawdi1bawdi1almost 6 years ago
Great Story

Great story, loved the scenario of the plain mature women getting horny and being fucked by the young stud, would have preferred the woman not to have been described as so unappealing, overweight and a flabby body is horny but not the odours!!! just plain ordinary but undersexed woman would have been great but I’m being picky, really enjoyed it and both getting what they wanted! 😈

Lee2012Lee2012almost 4 years ago
Very Descriptive

Not sure why, but I read the entire story. Though I began to gag a tad, my usually strong stomach list interest in the repetitive need if the POV on the smell. Must be all het gets as he still got erect?

You need help my friend either in content formulation or how to lie convincingly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am a bus driver and have an 83 year old sexy woman who rides with me out to the end of the route where we spend a few minutes satisfying each other... she has big hits that hang down and she loves me massaging, licking and sucking them. I now go to visit her in my long lunchbreak spreads where we get down and orgasm together... she is so wet and her clit gets so engorged.... we have been doing this for three years now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous