A Good Rub Down

Story Info
Pyrista goes to get a massage after the bath house incident.
6.1k words
4.67
12k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Oghma here! It seems we've reached chapter 3 of my ongoing saga. The next chapter of "The Preacher's Son" is being worked on, but given everything going on in the world right now it still might be a while. Anyways, hope you all enjoy it, and I'll see you all next time!*

**Disclaimer; Excessive sizes, fantasy elements, futanari and general silliness ahead. All characters depicted within are 18 years or older.**

As Kimels strolled through the cobbled streets, she let out an exasperated sigh and quietly scratched herself. The light contact caused her impressive cock to twitch and swell slightly, so backed up it barely needed any incentive to do so. When she came out here to this neutral city, she expected to find easy women of all races. Centuries-repressed Night Elves, curious Gnomes, and Dwarves bored of the same old thing. But so far all she had encountered were boring old human girls and horny lecherous men (Though she did enjoy it when she whipped it out and caused them to flee in shame of being outdone by a Goblin girl). She might as well have stayed in Orgrimmar at the rate this trip was going. Just as she considered finding herself some transport home, she caught a flash of blue out of the corner of her eye, and turned to see what it was. She was not the least bit disappointed by what she saw.

"H-hey, excuse me?" Pyrista stammered, tapping the man on the shoulder.

"Yes?" he asked, turning around to face her. He was a bit surprised to see a Draenei out in these parts, but did his best to suppress it for politeness' sake. Looking her over, he noticed that she seemed more than a little bit disheveled; Her hair was heavily ruffled and unkept, her blue skin was heavily flushed and sweaty, and heavy ragged breaths emerged from her lips indicating that she had been exerting herself. She even seemed to be having difficulty standing, her legs wobbled under her own weight making her look ready to collapse at any moment. Had she been fighting creatures or something earlier?

"I um... do you know if there's a massage parlor anywhere around here?" Pyrista asked, trying to avoid having to give an explanation. "I really um... I really need like right now."

"At this hour?" he asked in bewilderment. "No, I don't think so miss. Pretty sure everybody's closed."

"Please!" Pyrista exclaimed before catching herself. "I really really need one! Can you at least tell me where one is?"

"Well I guess you could tr- "

"Excuse me!" came a voice that startled them both. Their attention turned towards the source, briefly seeing nothing until their gazes travelled downward, revealing the goblin standing beneath them. "I couldn't help overhear you guys. Does someone need a massage?"

"Y-yes!" Pyrista answered eagerly, nodding her head in conformation. "Why? Do you know someone who can help?"

"As a matter of fact..." Kimels replied, a wide grin forming on her face. "I'm a bit of a masseuse myself! I'm familiar with all kinds of potent shamanistic techniques that are guaranteed to relieve you of any tension you might have! "

"Oh, thank the light!" Pyrista exclaimed in relief. With wobbly hands she reached towards her coin purse.

"Oh no, there's no need for that!" Kimels waved her hand dismissively with a laugh. "Tonight it's free of charge!"

"Really?!" Pyrista gasped wide-eyed. "Oh, thank you, thank you!"

"Hey, no problem!" Kimels replied cheerfully, reaching out to clap Pyrista on the back. The sudden impact caused the poor Draenei's knees to buckle and collapse, sending her down to the floor. "Oh shit! Sorry!" exclaimed Kimels frantically. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah...I'm okay!" Pyrista quickly replied. "Sorry, just really sore from um...from adventuring." She continued, quickly making up an excuse.

"Right, naturally." Kimels replied, doing her best to help the Draenei to her feet. Despite Pyrista's more petite stature, she still towered over the Goblin. As such, the best Kimels could do to help stabilize her was rest her hand on the small of her back, just above her ass. Not that the Goblin really minded though, it did give her a way to cop a sly feel when she wanted. "Well, come with me, I'll show you where you need to go. Oh, by the way my name is Kimels, Kimels Coppertotem!"

"Pyrista...nice to meet you!" she replied. With that, the two of them strolled off into the night, leaving the man behind to wonder exactly what had happened. There was something familiar about that Goblin, he could have sworn he had seen her somewhere before. Which was odd, there weren't too many Goblins running around these parts. Sure a few passed through here and there, but not too many stayed. The only one that stood out aside from this masseuse was a particularly...sultry one that had been hitting on the local women recently. Now that he thought about it, could she be the same one? Nah... probably not.

*

"Alright! Here we are!" Kimels chirped as they strolled into the room. Pyrista took a moment to glance around and take stock of the room. At a glance it just seemed to be a standard inn room (luckily not the one she had been staying at before); a single plain bed near the window with a nightstand next to it, a collection of shamanistic tools and supplies scattered haphazardly everywhere, and a general smell of cleanliness hung over the air indicating that the room had been cleaned recently. It did look like a great room, there was just one little problem.

"Um... beg your pardon Kimels..." Pyrista said, trying to find a way to put it delicately. "But this doesn't look like a massage parlor?"

"Oh, uh..." Kimels scrambled to find an excuse. "Well I don't actually have a parlor set up yet. I just arrived in town a couple days ago. So...for now I'm just working out of this room!"

"Oh alright." Pyrista affirmed with a nod. That did make sense.

"Alright, you can leave your clothes on the floor over there." Kimels continued, gesturing over to a corner near the door.

"Wait, what?"

"Well, I can't give you a massage with your clothes on!" Kimels replied with a laugh. "Besides, we're both girls! It's nothing I haven't seen before!"

"Right, of course!" said Pyrista. Given everything she'd been through today, it only natural she would be at least a little bit jumpy about stripping down again. But the Goblin was right, it wouldn't be a proper massage otherwise. Slowly and carefully, Pyrista began to take off her clothes, not noticing the Goblin taking in the sight. Kimels had to do her best to force her jaw shut, as lovely as the Draenei was when clothed she was nothing short of spectacular when naked. Her modest breasts stood proudly without a hint of sag, with perfectly proportioned erect nipples located in the center of them. Though waifish and petite, her hips and ass were still quite the sight to behold. If Kimels could describe her body in just one word, it would probably be "elegant", or perhaps "Ladylike". Regardless, she had to suppress her outward lust, she'd get a chance to indulge in it soon enough.

"Alright! Now..." Kimels said, clapping her hands together, partially to reinforce the illusion but mostly to snap herself out of the trance. "Would you please lie face down on the bed? Oh, and put this on!" she quickly exclaimed, producing a silk blindfold from her bag and handing it to the Draenei.

"What's this for?" Pyrista queried in confusion.

"Oh, well... these are some ancient and very secret shaman techniques." Kimels replied. "I can only pass them on to one apprentice, and I don't want anyone to find out how they work." She had managed to think up this excuse on the way over, and as such hadn't had a chance to rehearse it.

"I mean... I wouldn't tell anybody." Pyrista answered. "I don't think I'd even know how they worked if I saw them."

"Well, maybe not..." Kimels replied. "But my old master made me promise not to let anyone steal them. So...I'd rather be safe about it, y'know?"

"Well okay." Pyrista said with a sigh, accepting the blindfold. She then strolled (well, wobbled) over to the bed and slumped forward. Once she was firmly on the bed, she placed the blindfold over her eyes. "Alright, I'm ready to start whenever you are."

"Good, good..." Kimels said with a sly grin. "Lemme just get a few things ready." With that, she began to take her own clothes off, as quietly and quickly as she possibly could. In stark contrast to Pyrista's petite elegant figure, Kimels was shorter and curvier. Large breasts, easily more than her (admittedly pretty small) hands could hold, wide flared hips and a proportionately large derriere. The term "Shortstack" was practically made to describe her. But the most eye-catching feature was, naturally, her tremendous cock. Long and thick, it jutted out from her crotch like a green tower. She was cut, allowing her to show off the lighter almost yellowy head even when flaccid. Of course, she was far from flaccid at the moment, the sight of the nude Draenei before her coupled with the anticipation had given her a raging erection. A few dollops of precum dribbled from the tip, eager to spurt into a waiting hole. Kimels rubbed her hands together. This was going to be good.

*

"So... I'm gonna start with a little treatment for your throat."

"Okay..." Pyrista said. How did she know her throat was aching? She must be a really good Shaman to have noticed that.

"Right, so... "Kimels continued as she ran her hands up and down her cock. Pre smeared all over the shaft, providing it with a reflective sheen of her juices. "What I'm gonna do is ah... place a staff in your mouth. It's gonna be coated in a special balm with the right blend of herbs and reagents"

"Wait, then why do you need to use a staff?" Pyrista asked in confusion. "Can't I just drink the herbs or something?"

"No! Uh..." Kimels hadn't really thought about that. She needed to come up with an explanation and fast. "The herbs don't do anything on their own! I need to focus my energies through the staff or else it won't work!"

"Oh, that makes sense." Pyrista replied with a nod of acknowledgement, Shamanistic magic wasn't her area of expertise anyways so who was she to question its methods? Kimels breathed a soft sigh of relief, that was a close one.

"Alright, now tilt your head upwards and relax your throat." She ordered, coming around to the front where Pyrista was. The Draenei had obeyed her orders, her head was close to perpendicular to the rest of her body, while her mouth was wide open and her tongue hung as low as it could possibly go. Something about this position just seemed to come naturally to Pyrista, especially after everything that had happened to her today. Could she be turning into some kind of slut? No, no that couldn't possibly be it. She was just getting relaxed and comfortable, yeah that had to be it. "Alright... get ready." Said Kimels. Pyrista could swear she heard something in her voice, something not unlike what the Worgen and Tauren earlier had sounded like. Almost like a...growl? Or a purr? Nah, she was just imagining it. It seemed she still had some residual lust leftover from before.

"Here it comes!" With that, Kimels pushed forward, sinking the tip and a good couple of inches into Pyrista's mouth. Even with the warning, Pyrista wasn't quite prepared for it. Although she wasn't quite as big as Maiirn or Martin, Kimels was still packing quite a lot of girth. More than enough to stretch Py's mouth out and make her cheeks bulge. "Alright, now stay relaxed...I need to make sure I get to your whole throat." With a sly grin, Kimels began to move back and forth.

Pyrista sputtered and gagged, taking in deep breaths whenever she had a chance to. There was something...off about this staff. The texture wasn't like any wood she had ever encountered, and the taste of it was kind of...salty, meaty almost. It was a familiar taste to her, one that she couldn't really identify right now. Maybe the herbs were common ones used in cooking? It would explain why Kimels didn't want her to see what they were, if they were so easily obtained anyone would be able to copy the recipe. Funny thing though; whatever this ointment was, there seemed to be more than an ample amount of it on this staff. Almost as if It was actively being produced out of it.

"Ow-ah!" Kimels caught herself before she cried out in pain. "No teeth!" she exclaimed. Although she still wanted to maintain the illusion, she still wasn't keen on having her cock bitten. Even through the blindfold, she could tell that Pyrista was shifting to a look of confusion. It seemed she would have to come up with another excuse and fast. "It's uh... It's a softwood staff!" she finally said. "Really rare wood, especially around here. I can't replace it easily if you damage it, so please keep your teeth off it; you'll leave marks." Oh of course, Pyrista hadn't really thought about that. It certainly didn't feel like a hardwood staff anyways. She would have offered an apology if her mouth wasn't currently full. On Kimels' request, she lifted her teeth off the shaft. Kimels gave it a few testing thrusts before resuming her pistoning once she was sure there was no more risk. "There we go..." she said, doing her best not to moan lest she alert the Draenei. "Just a little more work...you're doing great..."

Back and forth she moved, rapidly building up momentum on every stroke. Kimels let out a soft groan, just loud enough to let her current emotions out but not enough to alert Pyrista. She had to admit, the Draenei's mouth and throat felt really good, even if she wasn't actively participating in it. Kimels kept up the pace for a good while, just relishing the sensations of Pyrista's throat. She could have satisfied herself with just this; fucking her throat hard and fast until she blew her load straight down this Draenei's gullet. But Kimels had already come this far, and now that she had a taste for it, she just had to see how much she could push this little deception. Besides, Pyrista's pussy just looked oh-so sweet and tempting...it would be a real shame to walk away without at least trying it out once. Of course, it would be...rude of her to not at least give the poor girl something for her trouble.

"Okay..." Kimels said with a sharp exhale as she withdrew from Pyrista's mouth. Through the cover of the sloppy wet sounds, she was able to quickly mutter an incantation and cast a quick spell upon her. The truth was she did know how to alleviate stress and tension, it was actually a really simple spell. She then laid a hand on Pyrista's neck, willing the flow of magic into it to relieve the symptoms she was currently feeling. "So... how do you feel?"

"A-amazing!" Pyrista exclaimed, reaching upward to check her neck. Sure enough, she no longer felt the aches and soreness she had accumulated from taking two (well, three) cocks in her mouth. "I don't feel a thing anymore! Th-thank you!"

"You're welcome!" chirped Kimels as she climbed onto the bed to get better access to Pyrista. Placing her hands on her back, Kimels slowly kneaded and massaged her way down from her shoulders. This would help sell the illusion a lot better as well as give her a minute or two to breathe. Besides, it also gave her an opportunity to admire Pyrista's body. It didn't take her too long to work out all the knots, it seemed she really did need this as badly as she insisted. Just what kind of activity had she been doing? Kimels only saw this kind of tension and soreness after a long dungeon crawl, raid or a night of frenzied sex. Probably something like the first two, she seemed way too sweet and pure to indulge in that kind of thin, especially given how easily she was falling for Kimels' deception. When she came to the smooth round protrusion of Pyrista's butt, Kimels bit her lower lip in arousal. She would have loved nothing more than to just dive right in and motorboat the hell out it. But there's no way she would be able to get away with that. With restrained precision, she carefully fondled and massaged the Draenei's derriere, trying her hardest to mask it as anything other than groping. "Okay... now tell me where you feel tense the most..."

"I um..." Pyrista paused, pondering how to phrase it without alerting the Goblin to her previous activities. "I'm feeling it most in my um... my core?" that gave Kimels a moment of pause. Her core? As in right at her center or the other more euphemistic meaning? Her visage twisted into a wicked grin. This Draenei was making it way too easy for her.

"Well...I do have something for that..." she alluded slyly. "But it's a little ah...unorthodox."

"What do you mean?" Pyrista asked in confusion.

"Well... if I'm going to heal your ah, core..." continued Kimels. It was time to go big or go home. This might very well backfire in her face. But if it worked? Well, suffice to say the opportunity was just way too good to pass up. "Then I'm going to have to work my magic inside you. DEEP inside you if you catch my drift.

"Deep inside me? What do you me- "it suddenly hit Pyrista what Kimels was referring to. Her mouth hung open in shock, and her eyes probably were following suit behind the blindfold. "Wait do you mean my... down there?"

"'Fraid so." Kimels said, framing the idea as if it were an unfortunate but necessary evil. Even though she was giddy about going balls deep inside her. "It's about the only way I can work my magic deep enough."

"I-I don't know..."

"Hey, if you don't want to that's totally fine." Kimels said with a fake air of indifferent acceptance. I suppose I can just leave it as it is and treat the rest of you. I'm sure it's not too bad..."

"W-wait!" Pyrista interrupted. Kimels' heart lit up at this. Could it be working. "I-I guess I can try it..." she muttered sheepishly. It couldn't be any rougher than the Worgen and Tauren had been. "Just um... be careful with me?"

"Oh don't worry!" Kimels reassured. "I'll do it gently at first, make you more comfortable. It's all about your healing process after all!" The Goblin was protesting a little too much, but thankfully Pyrista wasn't picking up on it. "I may have to go a little more intense later but by then the magic will be working its, well, magic." She said with a slight chuckle.

"A-alright..." Pyrista said, parting her legs a little bit and bracing herself. Somehow, she was far less embarrassed about the idea than she thought she would be. It seemed that today's whole sequence of events had lowered her inhibitions quite a bit. Besides, like the Goblin had said, this was just a healing massage, there was nothing lewd about it...right?

Kimels meanwhile was grinning so wide the smile could have taken the top of her head off. Taking her cock in hand she rubbed along the outside of Pyrista's sweet pussy, just savoring the moment of anticipation before she went all out. "Just gonna give the outside a little coating of the ointment." She fibbed, quickly covering her tracks while she smeared precum everywhere. In the corner of her mind, that last bit of hesitation within her wondered if the Draenei was on any birth control, because with the rate she was leaking and how small and tight that hole looked there was no way she was going to be able to pull out (not that she really wanted to anyways). Were Draenei and Goblins even compatible? Ah well, probably not. After teasing the lips for a minute, Kimels finally reached the end of her restraint, and with only a moment of properly aligning herself she uttered one last warning; "Alright, brace yourself!" With that she pushed forward and sunk a good half her length in right away. Almost immediately, she had to bite down hard on her lower-lip to keep herself from crying out at the sensation. Spirits, what a pussy! The hole was very tight and wet, yet still carried just the right amount of give to allow her inside. It even coiled and squeezed around her exquisitely, almost the way an experienced girl would. It seemed the Draenei had some natural instincts behind her, no way a sweet girl like her could have that much experience. Kimels had to hold herself for a minute or so to catch her breath and properly steel herself against the onslaught of pleasure she was about to be assailed with. "How's that?" she finally grunted, quietly breathing in and out to center herself. Hopefully Pyrista didn't hear that.

12