A Good Rub Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"G-Good..." Pyrista gasped. Even with the fair warning she really hadn't been prepared for this. Though she knew it was only a lifeless staff, the intruding object was pleasing her so exquisitely. While the Tauren, Worgen and Phantom had all been bigger, this staff still felt pretty huge, large enough to stretch out her poor little hole beyond what should have logically been her breaking point. Despite all the soreness, her nerves sparked to life, flooding her senses with a rush of pleasure. Her right hand reached upward to cover her mouth, just in time to muffle a moan of delight. She couldn't let the masseuse know that she was feeling good, otherwise she'd come off like some kind of pervert! With any luck she wouldn't cream or squirt too much. Funny thing though... despite being a wooden staff, it sure felt like a real cock. The heat, the shape, the texture... No, that couldn't be possible. Even if this Goblin were interested in her she was, well, female. And she was pretty sure that despite their differences, Goblin women still had the same equipment down there. It was probably just in her imagination, after all given everything, she'd been through today it seemed only natural she'd still have dicks on her mind.

"Alright... lemme just make sure the ointment gets everywhere it needs to." Grunted Kimels as she drew back a little for leverage. As soon as she was nearly out, she sunk back inside, pushing just a little bit deeper as she did so. Moving back and forth, Kimels found a nice pace for herself; Just enough to send nice comfortable waves of pleasure through her cock, while also slow and gentle enough to disguise it as an act of healing. She continued this way for a couple of minutes, before her concentration was interrupted by a sudden noise.

"Ah!" Pyrista gasped loudly as she was suddenly struck with another climax, her hand falling slack away from her mouth as she lost all control of her motor functions. She would have thought she was all tapped out of them by this point given how many she'd had in the past couple of hours, yet clearly she still had some left in her. It was a warmer, gentler climax compared to the brutal mind-shattering ones she'd been assaulted with earlier. Her pussy fluttered and spurted a little bit, coating Kimels' cock in sweet pussy cream. The Goblin paused for a moment as it slowly dawned on her what just happened.

"Did you just orgasm?" she asked, holding back her laughter.

"N-no! No, I didn't!" Pyrista denied loudly, shaking her head back and forth rapidly. Kimels wasn't fooled in the slightest. Luckily this presented her with an unusual opportunity.

"No no no!" she soothed reassuringly. "That's a good thing! It means you're getting relaxed and comfortable, plus the orgasms help soothe your soreness and let your body heal naturally. Besides, you've got a long hard object inside your pu-vagina." She corrected itself. "It's only natural something like that would happen."

"O-okay..." Pyrista replied, breathing a huge sigh of relief. So relieved was she, that she didn't find that statement the least bit suspicious. "I um..." she continued with a lingering hint of embarrassment. "I might get a little loud...is that okay?"

"Totally fine with me!" Kimels said without any attempt to hide her glee. She always did love it when her partners made plenty of noise, it really helped spur her on. With that she resumed her pace, drawing out more moans and gasps from Pyrista. Precum flowed out of her at a tremendous pace, further selling the whole illusion that this was just about spreading ointment. Wet squelches and smacks rang through the room as their combined juices splattered all over the bedspread. Kimels really didn't envy the poor sod who'd have to clean the room up afterwards. But that really wasn't on her mind right now, not when she was getting pretty close to balls deep in this Draenei's sweet pussy. The prize was so close she could practically taste it, and her thrusts became harder and faster. It was a bit of as struggle given how tight Pyrista was, but after many minutes of desperation and one final thrust, Kimels felt her balls resting against Pyrista's cleft and her ass-cheeks against her lap. For a good minute or two, Kimels just held herself there, relishing in her moment of triumph.

"U-uh..." Pyrista stammered. "I-if it's all the way inside...does that mean it's done?" Oh right, this was supposed to be a massage. The Draenei did have a point though, it would make sense if it stopped now. Maybe she should cut her losses and cease now, this whole routine had given her plenty of good memories to rub one out to later. But no... she was so close to busting a nut, she couldn't leave it now. It was time to think of a new lie, one big enough to excuse the pounding she so desperately wanted to unleash upon Pyrista.

"Well, it uh... it can be done if you want it to be but..." Kimels said, fumbling her way into a rationale as she spoke.

"...but?" Pyrista asked.

"Well, it will only be a partial treatment then." It finally came to Kimels. "Your soreness will probably come back tomorrow if we stop now. If you want it gone for good, I'm really going to have to agitate your internal muscles and get them nice and relaxed. So, to do that, I'm gonna need to move- move the staff back and forth a lot. Y'know, smear the ointment into every nook and cranny." Even compared to everything she had tried before; this was quite a stretch. Kimels probably should have thought of a better excuse, but when put on the spot like this she really had a hard time thinking of anything better. It was too late now, whatever Pyrista said next would determine how things progressed.

Pyrista paused and thought for a moment. There was no denying that the treatment was unusual, she'd never heard of an internal massage like this before, let alone any kind of shamanistic ritual for one. It was getting a little too close to sex for her level of comfort, especially after everything that had happened to her today. But still, she also couldn't deny that the treatment had been working pretty well; her throat no longer ached...and she would be lying if she said she wasn't enjoying it. Maybe on a different day she would have asked to stop here, and just deal with the aches naturally. But right now, she was just too riled up to really care anymore, she just had to "finish", even if it meant humiliating herself in front of this Goblin. "W-well..." she finally stammered, still keeping enough shame within her to struggle to get the words out. "I...I guess I want you to finish up." Kimels breathed a huge sigh of relief upon hearing that.

"You got it!" With that, all restraints were cast aside and the Goblin proceeded to plow her hard and fast like a stallion in rut. The sounds echoing through the room were deafening; Wet squelches from Pyrista's pussy, cheeks clapping against Kimels' abdomen, the Goblin's balls swinging upward to smack at Pyrista's clitoris, sweet orgasmic warbling and muffled grunts of pleasure... it was a good thing the walls were so thick. Kimels' hips were a total blur at this point, she clenched her teeth so hard she could practically hear them creaking under the strain.

"AAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Pyrista screamed now that she had no more shame holding her back. Orgasms were hitting her again and again with tremendous force, coming so fast they were already starting to blur together. Her legs quivered, her toes curled, her pussy spurted juices everywhere and her voice wailed to the heavens. This treatment was way too much like good sex to be real, but her skepticism had long ago drowned underneath the tempest of pleasure wracking her brain. Little by little conscious and rational thought followed suit, until she was little more than a screaming orgasmic mess that could do little more than lie there and cum over and over again.

Kimels ground her teeth hard, desperately trying to hold back her own noises of pleasure. Her own orgasm was building up rapidly, and she was pretty close to unleashing it. If she still had any rationality left, Kimels would be wracking her brain for an excuse for the big load she was about to dump into Pyrista's pussy, but with release so close she couldn't worry about that right now. Finally, she felt the surge of pleasure flowing through her cock and knew she couldn't hold it in any longer. With one final thrust she hilted herself and began to fire off. Thanks to her huge balls, Kimels' normal load was tremendous, but after a several days long dry spell? It was like a set of floodgates had opened, unleashing a massive torrent of thick, creaming jism. Shot after shot just packed her body full, every time Kimels thought her load was over she let loose just one more spurt. Luckily for Kimels, Pyrista was still riding the orgasmic high, and as such didn't really notice the cum flooding her insides.

Eventually, the orgasm began to subside, sending Kimels back down to Azeroth. Only now did she realize the problem she had to solve, and this time she really wasn't in her best mental state. "O-okay!" she stammered, trying to put the air of a healer back on. "That should just about do it... Now lemme just scrape the ointment out and we'll be all done!"

"O-oh...do you need to? Can't you just leave it there?"

"No! I-I mean... it's healthy in small doses but if I let it remain there it could be bad for you; you could end up with a rash down there and I'm sure you don't want that!" Pyrista nodded in affirmation. Kimels paused for a moment to just reflect on how improbable this whole sequence was. How did she get away with it? Oh well, no use in looking a gift horse in the mouth as the saying went. Under her breath, Kimels chanted a simple spell of numbing and with careful dexterity used her softening cock to scoop out the cum. It took a great deal of skill and time, as she had deposited a pretty incredible load (even by her standards) deep inside. Whenever she gathered up another glob in her hands, she tossed it aside into a nearby vase, hopefully it would be able to contain it all. Finally, after a good few minutes of this, Kimels had gotten it all out. With one last spell, she alleviated Pyrista's remaining tension and soreness. "Just give me a second to put everything away..." she continued as she ran over to put her clothes back on. Like a Goblin possessed, she haphazardly threw her clothes back on, hoping that the Draenei would get curious. "Alright!" she chirped when she was finally decent again. "You can take the blindfold off now!" Pyrista needed no more prompting, and removed it swiftly.

"Oh wow!" Pyrista exclaimed as she reoriented herself again. Getting back up to her hooves, she stretched and rotated all around, testing her body's flexibility and recovery. "I think you did it! This is amazing! Thank you so much!" she continued as she ran over to Kimels and scooped the Goblin up for a great big hug.

"Y-yeah, no problem!" Kimels answered, turning a deep red. It was lucky for her that she had just nutted not too long ago, otherwise she would have had to explain the hard-on to the Draenei. She came pretty close to it, but fortunately she was put back down before it could happen. "It was my pleasure!" Kimels said with an impromptu fake smile. Well, technically it wasn't a lie, she just wasn't about to tell the whole truth to her.

"I feel so relaxed!" Pyrista squealed, still in awe. It was only then that she realized she was still naked, and made a motion to cover herself. "Oh! S-sorry! I completely forgot!"

"Hey, it's no problem!" Kimels reassured. "Can't blame you for forgetting your clothes when you're so excited!"

"Well still..." Pyrista continued as she made her way over to the pile. Taking her top in her hands she quickly squeezed herself back into it. "So, you say these techniques top secret?"

"Yep! Taught to me by my old master!" Kimels responded with a hint of pride.

"Oh...I see..." Pyrista muttered as she fastened her top back on.

"Why? What's the matter?" Kimels asked in confusion, easily picking up on the disappointment in the Draenei's voice.

"Well, um..." answered Pyrista. "I've recently been...been going through a lot of ah... hard physical activity." She replied "And I think I'm going to need some more of that...of that treatment." Kimels blinked rapidly for a moment. Was this really happening? "A-and you're not from around here either are you?"

"No, no I'm not..." Kimels replied. "But I ah...I'll be here for a few more days at least! Plus, my duties to the Earthen Ring will have me coming through places like this all the time!" she continued reassuringly. "So, if have any more soreness, just come looking for me and I'll fix you right up!" Kimels then flashed her a big smile and a thumbs up.

"Oh, thank you thank you!" Pyrista gushed as she placed her pants back on. That would have to do she supposed, with any luck this was just a really unusual day and she wouldn't be needing the Goblin's services. When the final garment was placed on her, she twirled around and checked herself. The massage had really done the trick, she looked and felt so refreshed! Nobody would be able to tell that she had just been through a few marathon sex sessions. Now, she just needed to find a new place to stay on such short notice. "Um... Kimels?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I could stay with you tonight? I um... well I can't go back to the inn I was staying at."

"Oh, sure!" Kimels replied cheerfully. "Yeah, I'll see about getting a mattress up here or something." Pyrista breathed a huge sigh of relief at that. At least things were starting to look up for her.

"Thank you again Kimels...I really appreciate everything you've done for me." Well at least that was taken care of, now she needed to figure out what she was going to do for a meal. Yet there was something else nagging at the back of her mind, some kind of lingering doubt that she couldn't quite place her finger on. She'd paid the previous inn, all her stuff was still here, and Kimels had said she didn't want any money. What could it be? As she looked herself over, Pyrista's gaze drifted southward towards her waist, just a cursory glance to make sure they were still on straight. Only then did she realize which pants she had put on. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth hung open in shock. "Oh no-OOOF!"

12