A Good Samaritan

Story Info
A long drive across the country.
4.3k words
4.17
42.6k
49
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers

Please stop reading now if you don't like Loving Wives stories where the wife screws men other than their husband. This is pure fantasy but it is based on a time I was hitchhiking and was picked up by a couple with an extremely flirtatious wife...

***********************************************

"What did we forget?" Brock looked in the hatch. "Clothes, all toiletries, camera, I know there's something," he sighed.

Lauren came over and hugged her husband, "You can't have forgotten anything, I mean, you have two lists you've made. I'm sure if there's a single item there will be stores on the way," she chuckled.

The man nodded and looked at his beautiful wife. "I have you so all this other crap is superfluous," he kissed her.

The slender blonde felt a stirring as they played with each other's tongues in the driveway. It had been a week since she felt his hardness against her and was tingling in anticipation of the long-needed vacation.

Brock headed up a renovation project at work that took 18 months and was finished three months ahead of schedule. Their sex life had gone from two to three times a week to two to three times a month and even though they were both 40 they hadn't lost their drive, just the time and energy required for intimacy. When the project was completed Brock gave notice he was taking a four-week long overdue vacation and driving from Seattle to Naples Florida. The drive was long but he'd purchased a new Tesla Model S with 400 miles range and wanted to get it out on the road, plus Lauren had never been to half the lower 48 states and this would allow her to see much of the country.

"I'm wet already," she whispered in his ear, "I've been wet for months waiting for them to give me my husband back," she said as she pressed against him.

Brock felt her eagerness, sharing her frustration, "Every night...we have a year and a half to make up for," he said as he stroked her tight ass. He might have picked up a bit of a stomach but was in otherwise good shape. Lauren on the other hand was still the same girl he'd asked out freshman year at Gonzaga, 115 lbs. large perky breasts, narrow waist, tight ass...tight... "Fuck, I know what I'm forgetting," he slapped his forehead and trotted back into the house.

Lauren laughed as he came back with the pouch containing the fur-covered handcuffs her brother had given as a wedding present. "You're kidding, who is going to wear those? Not me," she giggled.

They made sure everything was off, locked up, and climbed into the car. "This is going to be fun," Brock grinned, "we might be sick of this car by the time we get back but right now I cannot wait to see how it does. We'll supercharge for 20 minutes over off Union then next stop, Lewiston."

"Look," Lauren pointed over to the I5 freeway entrance as they headed over to the charging station.

Brock looked and saw a tall boy with a sign walking towards the entrance, "Miami, Florida. Good luck getting a ride that far," he laughed. "I wonder how long that will take him?"

"Five days," Lauren looked at her husband, "We can give him a ride."

He pulled into the slot to charge and after plugging in, looked at his wife, "You're kidding I hope. I...we planned on me fucking your brains out tonight in Montana. How would that work out with a boy with us? Maybe he can't afford a room...I mean he does have a sleeping bag," he sighed.

Lauren stood by him and glared, "Be a good Samaritan. I'm sure he has money to get a room, but if you drive by that boy, don't expect anything for the next week, got it?"

Brock groaned, "Ok, he'll probably be picked up by a trucker long before we're done charging, but if he's still there we'll stop. Since this is your idea, you can clear out the back seat and put the crap in the frunk or the trunk."

Lauren felt disappointed as they came to the entrance not seeing the boy but then pointed, "There he is. He can't be 18 and looks like a good kid," she smiled. "Thanks, you're getting my best blowjob...when we're alone," she smiled.

"Yeah...when we're alone, I won't hold my breath. Now that you mention it I was hoping to get on as I drove, but now..." he sighed as he pulled in front of the kid opening the hatch.

Lauren leaned out the window, "Need a lift? Toss your pack in the back and climb in," she said.

The boy had never been in a Tesla before and commented on the screen and the seats before asking, "So how far are you going?"

Brock laughed, "Naples...Naples, Florida so we can take you all the way. Are you going to University there? I'm Brock and this is Lauren."

"Wow! Seriously? You guys are great. I was giving myself over a week to get there and yes, I'm starting my freshman year. Oh wow, I cannot believe my luck," he sighed, "Really great to meet both of you. Jason, Jason Walker," he smiled, "The way things have been for the last few...anyhow, thanks for stopping."

Lauren leaned back as to look at the boy, "Hey Jason, you sound like you're not used to getting lucky," she suddenly laughed, "I meant, having good luck," she smiled. "You can't have any issue with getting lucky."

The boy blushed, "Um, yeah. I mean it's been a tough last four years. My dad died when I was a freshman so my mom and I have been living place to place and she made sure I graduated from high school. Then out of the blue, I was awarded a full scholarship to the University of Miami...I guess my student counselor or someone put in my name so instead of my mom working two jobs...sorry, I'm rambling," he sighed.

They chatted over the front seat until Brock pulled off into a rest area, "I need to use the facilities but perhaps you should just sit in the back so you don't get a stiff neck?" he suggested to Lauren as the boy hopped out to head into the building.

"Really? Are you going to be Ok driving? I feel like I should be there to make sure you don't nod off."

"You're ignoring me anyhow," he chuckled, "Go on, he seems like a really great kid that has had a bad string of luck and things are finally looking up."

Jason was thrilled to sit next to such a beautiful woman in the back seat and was bashfully grinning when she climbed in.

"Ok, we're finally alone," she smiled, "Just ignore the driver. He won't even notice us," she patted her husband's shoulder.

Jason was finally able to see the woman he'd been talking to and she was as hot as any of the girls at his school.

Lauren put a hand on his leg, "Relax, I'm sure you've been in many a back seat with a girl before."

Jason shook his head wondering how old this woman was. 30? 40? She had few lines on her face and her body looked tight, but the eyes gave away she was no longer in her 20s. Her legs were muscular and slender, as shapely as any girl's he ever met, but it was her breasts that were most appealing, so upright, jutting out from her narrow chest under a very tight top.

Lauren turned to face him, "Should I turn around? Brock says I have a spectacular ass," she smiled.

"God! I'm sorry. I was staring. I've never seen...um, never been...never mind. Why are you going to Naples?" he asked.

"Never what? Been in the back seat with a girl?" she asked. Seeing him shake his head she looked shocked, "How is that possible?"

"No car," he sighed. "And no money so no girls," he sighed. "Can I ask something?" he looked at his hands, "It's a lot to ask, but can I sleep in the car when you guys stop at a motel? I have enough money for food and I planned on sleeping in fields on in barns on the way," he blushed.

Lauren looked at her husband, "Dear, we can get rooms with two queens, can't we? We're not going to make Jason sleep outside, are we?"

Brock looked back quickly, "We can, but..."

"I know," Lauren sighed, "We can wait until we get to Florida," she said softly.

Jason looked between the two, then suddenly blushed, "I get it, don't worry about me, I can sleep anywhere."

Lauren laughed, "Hell no. We'll be fine. We're not horny teenagers anymore. "It's settled, you're our guest so you'll not be sleeping outside."

Brock was focused on the drive and wasn't paying attention to the conversation though they were speaking in soft voices and he suspected Lauren was getting the boy to open up about his life.

By the time they arrived at their motel, both Jason and Lauren were asleep in the back seat. "Hey guys, we're here. It's 8 so let's grab some dinner and get some sleep," Brock said as he got out pleased there was a destination charger open.

When they got to the room, the three looked around before Lauren grabbed some clothes. "I'm going to change in the bathroom first, then you men can do whatever it is you do."

Jason took one bed and Brock the other one that was closer to the bathroom. "Do you have everything you need?" the man asked.

The boy nodded, "Um, sorry. I mean Lauren was telling me how much you've been working and um, you've um...anyhow if you want to..." he blushed, "you know, I'll cover my ears," he stammered.

"I might take you up on that," Brock chuckled, "You have no idea how tough it is to lie in bed next to a woman that hot...or perhaps you do, but you get the idea," he smiled. He started to undress and was surprised at how skinny the boy was. Did he get enough to eat? He made a note to make sure Jason ate well as they drove across the country. He looked over as he heard the bathroom door open.

Lauren came back in carrying her clothes wearing a short thin tee-shirt revealing her black panties. He saw Jason quickly turn around but not after checking her out. She laughed and went over to stand in front of the boy, "Hey...look at me. See?" she held her arms out and spun slowly around, "if we're going to travel together I'm not about to modestly crawl under a blanket."

Jason blushed furiously as he sat there, the tight panties barely covering the first pussy he'd been close to. He could make out the curly pattern of her pubic hair and the cleft between the two puffy mounds between her legs. He looked up at the now-unfettered breasts beneath the flimsy cotton able to make out the large pink areolas. He crawled under the covers as his cock quickly filled with blood, "Sorry, I should get some sleep," he sighed.

Brock chuckled as his wife came over to the bed, "You're cruel. The boy will get little sleep after that and when he does, his dreams will wake him up," he said as he pulled the covers down. After she climbed under the covers he stroked he back under her shirt and whispered, "So, what did you two talk about?"

"He's a virgin," she whispered back, "He's never even been on a date. His mom works as a maid being paid next-to-nothing and since his father died, they've been virtually homeless. I feel so bad, I wish we could do something for him and his mother," she said as she stroked his hard cock, "I can see there's something you need," she said softly.

Brock slid a hand over his wife's breasts feeling the erect nipples, then down under her panties. She was soaked. "I'm guessing you'd like us to quietly get intimate," he whispered.

"Could we?" she asked, "I can be quiet...if you stuff my panties in my mouth," she grinned.

"I know what you want to do," Jason said in the dim light, "I'll be fine," he said turning away with a pillow over his head.

"Sorry," Lauren said to the boy, "we'll be quick," she suddenly giggled, "I mean he's not usually...fuck it!" she sighed.

The boy tried not to listen but could hear the low moans and gasps as a couple fucked right next to him. His cock grew rapidly, throbbing as he stroked himself. He tried to limit the rhythmic sound of his hand brushing the sheet and had made no preparation for what happened when he came but he wasn't thinking about that. He imagined that tight body he'd stolen glances at in the back seat all day now naked, her soft full breasts against his palms, her tight pussy gripping his cock.

Lauren gripped Brock's ass as he slowly drove into her, whispering, "Just cum inside me, don't worry about me, baby. You must be exhausted from driving all day."

Nodding, the man closed his eyes imagining it was the boy and not him slamming into her tight pussy and suddenly let out a loud groan as he exploded inside his wife.

Jason felt his balls aching and slowed down his stroking hearing the man in the bed next to him cumming, his soft grunts telling the boy how pleasurable it was to orgasm inside a woman. It sounded a lot better than jerking off and wished he could experience that. He stopped stroking his cock and acted as if he were asleep, but watched as the naked form trotted into the bathroom, her hand cupping her crotch. He wanted desperately to jerk off seeing the first naked woman he'd ever seen in person but focused on regulating his breathing.

The woman came back out after cleaning as much as she could out of her vagina, looking at the boy's face as she walked back to their bed. She inwardly smiled seeing his eyes were not fully closed hoping he was getting a good look. She slid in next to her husband and whispered, "he was watching me. Listen," she said.

Brock could hear the soft swish, swish, swish as the boy stroked his cock and kissed his wife. Speaking a bit more loudly, "I'm exhausted. Do you think you could sleep with Jason tonight so I can get a good night's sleep?" He kissed his wife, "I mean if you don't mind sharing your bed."

Jason rolled over to look at the couple, "What? Um sure." He felt his cock achingly throb as the naked woman got up and sat next to him on the bed.

Lauren picked up her phone that was plugged into the charger, pressed some buttons, "I'd better turn on the White Noise app," she said to her husband, "we're right off the freeway."

Brock looked over at his beautiful wife wondering why he'd suggested that she sleep with, check that, fuck the young boy, and nodded, "Thanks. I'll sleep a lot better. Love you," he said as she turned up the volume in the phone.

Jason pulled back the covers feeling the angry throbbing as he felt her warmth against his body. He was itching to cup those breasts, feel between her legs but was unsure what to do.

The blonde snuggled against the boy pressing her bare chest against his, her thigh feeling the large rod as she pushed her leg between his. Stroking his back she felt his ribs, tight muscles, and his beating heart against her chest. She felt the boxers and snapped the waistband, "It might get warm with both of us under the covers so if it gets uncomfortable you should take those off," she whispered.

The boy reached down and yanked off the shorts then let himself be pulled on top of a naked woman for the first time. His aching cock was pressed against her soft pubes and as she'd opened her legs, he could feel her moist heat against the shaft and scrotum. He kissed the woman, her mouth opening, their tongues immediately exploring each other, and felt himself instinctively humping against her naked crotch.

Lauren moaned softly feeling the large hard rod press against her twat feeling a need to cum after being fucked by her husband without release. She kissed the boy's cheek and neck then whispered in his ear, "Fuck me, put your huge cock inside me and fuck me," she urged.

Jason felt a huge rush as he lifted his hips, her hand gripping his throbbing erection, and slid the head up and down her moist slit. He could feel her open up, his plump head enter her, and with a huge rush realized he was no longer a virgin as she pulled him inside her.

Brock looked over, smiling as he saw the boy lower himself into Lauren's tight hole, her head thrown back in pleasure, wondering how that must feel for the boy - his first pussy. He was surprised he felt no jealousy but happiness that they were able to help out what seemed to be a great kid who'd had terrible breaks in his life. He rolled over and fell asleep almost immediately.

Lauren stifled a groan feeling the virgin cock fill her cunt fully as the boy needed no instruction on what to do. She stroked the boy's back as he picked up the pace and whispered, "I know you'll not be able to last, so just let it go...fill me with your cum."

Jason felt like he was in heaven, a tight hole gripping his cock, her naked breasts bouncing in the dim light under him, and her soft voice urging him to cum inside her. This felt a thousand..no a million times better than his hand, he thought as he repeatedly plunged his cock into the slick hole.

Despite what she'd said the boy seemed in no hurry to cum and her thoughts went to how arousing it was to be fucked by a virgin boy. She stroked that muscular ass, her pelvis responding more to his attack on her pussy, and suddenly felt the impending orgasm, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeee," she spat as she got the long-awaited relief.

As the woman came, the boy leaned over sucking a nipple into his mouth, grinding his crotch against hers as she writhed beneath him. He was oblivious to the creaking of the bed and moans from the woman as he savored the experience of getting a woman off on his cock.

After all the waves of pleasurable release faded away, Lauren flopped back and sighed, "I assumed you'd cum fast, but wow! That was intense." She pulled the boy's mouth off her nipple and kissed him, "You need to cum now so we can get some sleep, and you can fuck me any way you want. How do you want me?" she asked softly.

"Could you get on top so I can play with your tits?" he asked.

"My favorite position," she smiled. She moaned as the nice plump shaft pulled out and climbed onto the boy as he lay back. His hands were on her breasts before she was able to grip the impressive shaft and lower herself onto it. "Oh, baby, you've got a nice cock," she hissed as she bottomed out on the fleshy shaft.

The boy had his hands on bare breasts for the first time in his life as the beautiful woman took control of fucking his cock. She was doing something with her pelvis, rocking on his shaft as she rapidly bounced up and down. Even with his large hands, he could barely hold all of the masses of warm flesh but he was becoming aware that he was nearing an orgasm so he let go of her tits and explored her smooth skin. His arousal increased seeing the large breasts flop as she fucked him and she seemed to like it as he felt her ass and probed between those smooth cheeks.

Lauren whispered, "Oh baby, yes...fuck me...touch me there," she sighed as his fat finger pressed against her anus.

Hearing this the boy pressed his finger against the tight bud and as it popped inside her she plunged down against him and cried out she was cumming again. He was happy she'd put on the white noise maker as she was even more vocal this time. He held her as she rapidly ground her pussy against his pubic bone, her ass opening up allowing him to finger her deeper, her mouth latching onto his.

As he sucked on the woman's mouth he felt the rising ache in his balls and felt the room spin as he exploded inside her. He'd never felt such an intense orgasm as he could feel jet after jet of hot sperm splash inside a woman for the first time in his life. He had the idle thought that he wanted to do that again and again and hoped the woman would let him.

The couple collapsed, sweating, panting on the bed, his cock barely softening as they lay there holding each other.

***********************************************

Brock woke briefly a couple of times in the middle of the night, only once seeing his wife and the boy fucking, this time doggy-style. The other time they were sound asleep, legs and arms wrapped around each other, but he could see glistening sweat on their bodies so they must have just finished. That was the only time he felt jealousy but he shrugged it off and went back to sleep.

He looked at the clock seeing it was 6 AM then over at his wife lying between the boy's legs sucking on his cock. "I'm going to get in the shower then pack up the car. When you finish up let's pack up and hit the road. There's an IHOP at the next supercharger where we can grab breakfast," he said smiling at the shocked look on Jason's face. "I'll make some coffee."

barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers
12