A Good Samaritan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren nodded happily as she sucked on the fat fleshy rod wondering how the boy was able to get hard for the eighth time that night. She knew she wouldn't have much to swallow but he'd wondered what a blowjob felt like so...

After putting all the bags in the car, Jason got in the back and before Lauren could get in the front, Brock stopped her, "I'd have assumed you'd want to both sprawl out in the back since it didn't seem you'd gotten much sleep last night," he smiled as he handed her a blanket he'd pulled out of the back.

The blonde looked at her husband before nodding, "You're right, but what makes you think we'll be sleeping?"

The man laughed, "I'm sure you'll fit it in."

Lauren laughed, "I'm sure he will. I love you so much," she said as she climbed into the back with the boy. She held up the blanket, "If you get tired and feel like sleeping we can put this over us," she said.

***********************************************

The entire trip to Florida was non-stop fucking for the two. Every night, Lauren would fuck her husband then crawl into bed with the young boy who seemed to have limitless capabilities to recover. During the day they'd simply undressed and spent the time on the road sleeping or screwing.

Dropping the boy off, Brock stepped back as Lauren and the boy gave each other a long, intense hug.

After kissing the boy then stroking his cheek she stepped back, "You get good grades and find all the young pussies you can, ok?" Lauren smiled at the boy.

Jason looked sadly at the woman then went over to her husband, "I don't know how to thank you for the lift and...um...Shit! I feel bad you know..." he blushed.

Brock laughed, "I was happy to get some sleep," he looked at his wife, "You now know how tough it is to get a good night's rest with a woman as horny as Lauren next to you. You did me a favor. Ow!" he said as his wife smacked him. "I think I might get some more sleep tonight."

The happy couple drove from Miami back over to Naples and the next two weeks made love more than they'd done in the last three months. It turned out the joke handcuffs were used more than once and Lauren soon was handing them to Brock as soon as they climbed into bed a few times. Blindfolded and cuffed, more than once she cried out Jason's name as her husband pounded her sopping cunt.

They were sad to check out but felt that they could carry the renewal of their passion back home to Seattle with the memories they'd acquired on the trip.

"I can drive back," Lauren said, "It only seems fair since we burdened you with all the driving down here."

"Ok. If you get tired let me know but I was hoping to try out the full self-driving as you sucked me off," he sighed.

Lauren chuckled, "That sounds great. I'll put on a skirt and forego panties and I'll let you suck me off."

As Lauren turned onto the I75 on-ramp they saw a cute 20-something girl holding up a sign saying "Portland, OR." "I think we could do the Good Samaritan thing again, don't you?" she asked. "I'm guessing we'll need two queens again every night," she chuckled as she pulled over and stopped in front of the young brunette. "Need a lift? You can throw your bag in the trunk," she said to the girl.


12