A Good Sleep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma nodded. "Yeah, it was great actually. Felt more rested today."

"Cool. Feel free to jump on again. I'm sure I won't notice; I'm sleeping like a baby. Or you could, you know, give up and go back to your bed." He grinned.

"Thanks," she sighed. "I'll keep going for now, but you do seem to be much better. How was school?"

"I didn't pass that test," he said, scowling. "But Mr. Jay said I could retake it for half credit next week. I'll make sure to pass it."

Emma felt pride and joy well inside of her at seeing her son turning the corner back to the smart, capable man she knew. If it meant staying with him in his room for the rest of the school year to help him graduate, she'd do it.

He needed his sleep.

That evening, Emma was reading in the living room, not really having any energy to do anything else. The portion she was reading had a steamy love scene in it, reminding her of her dream and subsequent play time in the bathroom. She could feel her pussy warm in response to both the memory and her book.

She hadn't really had the urge to date since coming out of her funk post-divorce, but it could be time to get out there and have her needs fulfilled.

When it was close to 11, she went to change into her pajamas, and found she wasn't as mentally recovered as she'd thought. Forgotten in the hamper in the bathroom were her sleeping shorts, unwashed since she'd gooed them up this morning. Digging through her dresser, she tried to find something else that wouldn't disrupt her comfort but all she found was a nightie and some flannel PJs.

Neither were ideal. The nightie felt too short for sleeping in her son's bed, and the flannel was too hot. Rummaging, she found nothing else light enough to be comfortable.

Getting Gabe good sleep was mission one, but her experience on the floor showed she needed comfort. Humming and hawing, Emma decided to go with the nightie and panties. She wasn't sleeping under his blanket, and he'd be out before she lay down.

Throwing a robe over her nightie, she went to join Gabe in his room with the melatonin. After the dose, he quickly dropped off to sleep, allowing her to doff the robe and join him on top of his blanket. Her phone was once again on vibrate and under the second pillow Gabe had grabbed for her. Tension drained from her quickly and she joined Gabe in dreamland.

Emma tumbled from dream to dream. Weird parties and funky work meetings. Trips to the mall with a baby girl while Allan looked on with envy.

When the weird dreams settled down, the vivid dream started. She was at home, on her bed, naked, but without Allan this time. Her hands roamed over her body, moving from tit to clit and all over. Her clitoris was throbbing and swollen, and when she'd had enough teasing, she started to rub with two fingers, enjoying her heightening response. At one point the dream got weird again, and she seemed to have many arms, for there was a hand on her pussy, a hand on her breast and a hand rubbing her thigh.

Emma kept massaging her clit, the heat and pressure in her middle growing with each passing second. She could feel the moment arriving, her first in-dream orgasm, body tensing to let all of her sexual energy out at once...when she woke up.

Groaning quietly, frustrated at having been denied satisfaction, Emma joined the real world again. She could feel herself in the same position as she was in the dream. Her hand was buried in her panties, fingers wet. Her other hand was resting on her breast, while her third hand was on her bare thigh.

What?

In her ear, she could hear the slow breathing of her son. He'd rolled over and was cuddling her, his hand on her inner thigh! She barely kept her squeak of shock behind closed lips. She yanked her hand out of her panties and pushed her nightie down, but left the inappropriate hand where it was. Was he sleeping?

Heart pounding at finding herself in such a weird situation, Emma froze up. Move his hand and risk waking him? Let him be, and hope he moved his hand away on his own? Roll away and let the chips fall where they may?

Frozen with indecision, long seconds ticked by, sensations slowly registering to Emma's brain. She was still incredibly turned on from her dream, and Gabe's hand actually felt really, really good. His large hand shifted occasionally, each caressing movement raising goosebumps and sending waves of warmth to her pussy.

He was sleeping. He needed to be sleeping. She needed him to be sleeping, and not feeling her up. Eyes closed, trying to calm down, Emma felt his hand move a fraction higher on her leg. She flinched as his finger brushed against her labia through her panties.

What could she do? The last thing she wanted was to wake him, but she couldn't stay there. Gabe was firmly holding her, distracting her brain. When did his hand get so big and strong? He moved again, thumb digging under the panty hem at her leg. Emma stifled a groan as he brushed against her labia again, this time under the cloth. He would stop soon, wouldn't he? Maybe if she just lay here...

Another brush, causing her pussy to clench with need. His thumb twitched and Emma's entire body responded. This couldn't go on...

Heart pounding, Emma tried using her motherly voice. "Gabe, honey, roll over," she whispered.

To her immense relief, he rolled onto his back, freeing her leg and allowing her to roll off the bed. Her heart was pounding from the close call.

She went to the bathroom to splash water on her face, hoping to cool off. Confusion filled her mind. Had he just rolled over when she happened to be playing with herself in her sleep? What would have happened if she didn't wake up?

There was still the matter of her aborted climax. Her middle was still aching with need, having been so close to coming just seconds ago, but she couldn't do anything about it. It didn't seem right doing that now, but it left her in a heightened state. What was the female term for blue balls? Pink ovaries?

When her heart slowed enough to contemplate sleep, Emma went to her own bed and lay down. There was a fear in her that her sleep was destroyed but thankfully she dropped off. The key was to not think of anything at all, especially not the memory of Gabe's hand on her thigh.

***

The next morning was rough for Emma. Her interrupted sleep was a factor, but the biggest issue was interacting with Gabe as if he hadn't been groping her only a few hours before.

When she went to wake him it felt like returning to the scene of a crime. There was the spot on the bed where she'd lay, nightie raised and her hand in her panties. There was her son, whose thumb had been lightly caressing her pussy lips. Closing her eyes to center herself, Emma put aside her thoughts, trying to focus on practical matters. Nothing bad had happened. This wasn't a crime scene.

She called Gabe from the door. "Hey, sleepyhead, time to get up."

Her son roused, hand raised to rub his eyes as he slowly woke up. When Emma saw he was getting up, she retreated hastily, avoiding looking at anything that might awaken memories.

The morning at work was somehow worse than when she'd slept on the floor. She kept getting distracted as the scenario in her son's bed would impose itself on her brain in a loop. Waking up, pussy pulsing with need. Hand on her thigh, somehow moving more and more purposefully with each new recollection.

"Whatcha thinking about?"

The voice in her ear jolted her out of her reverie, startling her. "Sophia! Dammit, you scared me!"

Sophia laughed. "Not like it was hard to do. I walked right up to your desk and you didn't move a muscle. Where did you go?" The pretty woman perched her ass on the edge of Emma's desk and peered intently at her friend.

"Um, nowhere. I just had a bad sleep again. Drifting off."

"Are you sure this whole sleep thing with Gabe is worth it? Seems like you're suffering needlessly."

"It's working! He's doing much better in school, and he's getting regular sleep. I just need to get through this week."

"You need to not get fired," Sophis said, pointedly. "Why not take the rest of the week off?"

"Ugh, no I'll be fine...I swear." Emma tried to put on her best alert face and smiled widely.

Sophia gave her a skeptical look before going to her own desk.

Emma knew that taking time off work would help avoid poor work performance, but how was she supposed to spend two entire days at home with nothing but her thoughts for company?

Better to let work burn the time faster.

After work, Emma contemplated going home for a nap, but didn't think she'd actually sleep with her thoughts roiling the way they were. Instead, she went to a local park and found a shaded spot. She didn't get out of her car, she just needed a secluded place to think.

This was the type of soul-searching she would normally reserve for conversations with Sophia, but how could she explain it to her friend, when she couldn't explain it to herself?

Emma struggled to frame the problem.

She had had a sexual dream, and somehow Gabe grabbed her at the same time? Seemed like a coincidence.

She'd had a sex dream because Gabe was touching her? That one sent a shiver through her spine.

She'd had a sex dream, and grabbed his hand and put it there herself? That one was the worst yet.

Tears formed in her eyes. She was getting nowhere. There was no way to know what had happened, all she knew was what she found on waking. The question was, what did she do next?

Go back to the floor? Not likely. Sleep in her own room? Possible, but the thought left Emma feeling like she'd only done half the job. Sleep in Gabe's bed again, but with more clothes? A pillow barrier? Or just play the odds that it wouldn't recur, and she could safely sleep in her son's bed without anything untowards happening? She groaned with frustration.

Maybe she was being overly harsh. Gabe hadn't actively touched her, he'd simply held her, moving his hand now and then. It had been pleasant, as shameful as it was to admit. Maybe the actual issue wasn't that he'd touched her, but how his touch had made her feel.

Vowing to find a way to keep her vigil on Gabe's sleep going but stay chaste, Emma started her car and headed for home. Maybe if she took some of the melatonin herself, she would sleep deeper and avoid dreaming? Something to think about, but really, what use was she to Gabe at that point?

That evening, her nervousness at being around her son - as if he could read her thoughts - was reduced when he came home full of energy and cheer. He filled the space between them with conversation, allowing Emma to relax and ease back into being around him. She did her best to ignore the rogue thoughts of his hand on her thigh, and by the time dinner was done, she was feeling better about the situation.

The solution to her problem did not present itself definitively, but she added some precautions. She'd washed her pajama shorts, so that was an added layer of protection, and despite the warmth of the room, she decided a thin blanket would help keep wandering hands away from bare, sensitive skin.

Once he had dropped off and she joined him on top of his blanket, Emma closed her eyes, determined not to dream sexy dreams.

She woke up some time later, warm under the blanket. Not thinking, she shoved it off the bed, enjoying the respite from the heat, and went back to sleep.

Emma dreamed vivid dreams about being nestled up against a warm body, her legs entwined with longer, hairier ones, rubbing and writhing together. Strong hands were running up and down her sides and the ache that had built in her last dream built again, flooding her panties and lubricating her vulva. The unsatisfied need from the night before returned quickly.

The hands moved from her side to her belly, slipping under her pajama shirt to stroke her skin. His touch was so gentle it tickled, causing her to quiver, while craving more of it. When he moved to hold her hip, he pulled her back against him, and she felt it for the first time.

A lump was pressed against her backside, pushing her cheeks apart like Allan used to do. Emma responded as she always did, pushing her butt back into him. A pleasant glow built in her groin, and she rolled her hips, feeling the rigidity press into her crack, and a moan escaped her.

The dream morphed around her, and she felt Allan's warm bulk behind her, his insistent arousal against her butt. His hand was on her belly, slowly inching under the hem of her shorts, creeping towards her weeping slit. She put her hand over his, urging him on, wanting to feel his fingers inside of her. Just as one large finger brushed against her clit, she remembered again that Allan had left her, and she woke up.

Gabe's digit pressed between her lips, and she let out a high pitched gasp. He pushed his finger lower, her juices easing the way before adding another finger, using both of them to stroke up and down her slit. This was wrong. He needed to stop. She needed to come.

Her body responded instinctively to her need, her hips rolling while lifting her upper leg to give him room to access more of her. He took advantage, moving his fingers rhythmically. The horny mom gasped her delight each time his large fingers rolled over her clit. This was so wrong, she knew, but didn't want to wake him...or to stop him.

When the tips of Gabe's fingers dipped into her opening, spreading her just a bit, she came. Quivering and quaking, she did her best to keep quiet while Gabe continued to run his hands through her vulva. When he hit her clit again, tears formed in her eyes at how sensitive she was.

"Uh, uh, uh, oh, Gabe, ohhhh....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she grunted and sighed into the dark bedroom.

She did her best to not think while recovering from the wonderful gift she'd been given, but reality did assert itself eventually. The fingers retreated, and mother and son returned to a simple spooning cuddle. Emma curled up into herself, feeling shame start to overtake her, until it was fended off by strong arms wrapping around her. The hug calmed her and made her feel better.

Despite the tenderness of the embrace, she could tell there was unfinished business. An impressive bulge was still pressed into her crack. Knowing how she'd felt the night before, she asked, "Do you need help...with yours?"

When he didn't reply, she turned her head to look, but found his eyes closed, his breathing deep. What? Impossible. She pushed with her butt, finding the lump still prominent. How did he not wake from that alone, never mind the climax he'd just given her. There was no way anyone did that in their sleep, was there?

Unsettled but satisfied, she put her head down and closed her eyes. Laying in her son's arms like this was very peaceful, and sleep soon returned.

***

Emma woke mere minutes before her alarm, so she turned it off and rolled out of her son's bed. She looked back at him, still dead to the world, but no longer sporting a hardon. How was it possible he hadn't woken up?

She went to shower, noting that she felt pretty good. Usually a jumbled sleep would cause her to be irritable, but she found herself alert and ready for the day. Her pussy still tingled from earlier, reminding her of the ministrations of her son. Shame built in her, but she pushed it away. He had been sleeping, and no harm was done. She just had to ensure it never happened again.

The morning went well, with Emma keeping an eye out for hints that Gabe had been awake when pleasuring her, but he gave nothing away. He was just as chipper as if he'd gotten a full night's sleep, and seemed eager to get to school.

"Bye, Mom, have a good day. I might be late tonight, but I won't be later than 11 so we can get a good night's sleep. Whatever is in those melatonin pills is doing the trick."

Emma watched him go with a lingering smile. She had thought that she could stop watching him sleep tonight, but his comment made it seem like he was expecting her to stay with him again. Was it the pills, or was it her presence that was the source of his restful slumber? And how could it be restful when he was touching her...places?

Putting her coffee cup in the sink, she forced herself to say it. He'd touched her privates, and she'd come. Somehow he'd slept through it? Now she had a choice: she could stay with him, and possibly get felt up again, or she could stay in her bed, and possibly ruin their progress.

In the end, it was an easy decision.

At work, the office was full of life. Sophia was chattering away about her night, with Emma barely taking in every second word. Her mind was full of recriminations about her plan to sleep in Gabe's bed, but under it all was a current of pleasure and anticipation, thinking about another victimless orgasm at his hands.

What if he didn't touch her? What if he did? What if he woke up during?

"Hello, earth to Emma. Are you even listening to me?" Sophia asked.

"What? Yeah, sorry, I am. Just distracted," she responded. "Another funny night of sleep."

"You're done now, right?"

"Um, Gabe wants me to spend another night. I guess it helps his sleep."

"I'll bet. Listen, you need to get laid. This talk of sleeping with your son, as hunky as he is, isn't healthy. Have you gotten any since Allan left?" She pretended to spit on the ground after saying the name.

"No, I haven't. It's fine, I have...toys..." The word toys was overlaid with an image of Gabe's hand. Maybe she did need to get laid.

"Mmhmm. Let me set you up with someone. I know a great guy, he can take you out tomorrow night, then after, you can take him out of his pants."

That got through her distraction. Emma laughed and waved her friend away.

"I mean it!" Sophia said, walking to her desk. "You need to get nailed to the bed, girl. Figure it out soon, or I will."

"Yeah, yeah, go back to work, you nut," Emma said, grinning at her friend's inappropriateness.

Emma grabbed some wine on the way home from work, intent on binging some crap TV with a light buzz. It wasn't a glamorous Thursday night, but it would keep her occupied until bedtime. She carefully avoided thinking about what might happen after that.

True to his word, Gabe wasn't home when she got there. Happy to be alone, Emma set herself up on the couch with a full glass. Two episodes of Euphoria later, she was feeling frisky. The nudity and sex was taking a toll on her tipsy brain. She brushed against her tit while reaching for her glass, and the pleasure of her nipple dragging along her arm distracted her.

Maybe a little break from TV would be good, she thought. One finger fiddled with her nip, gently moving it around in circles. She became aware of her bra cradling her breasts, shifting and rubbing with each movement. Chills spread through her, goosebumps appearing on her arms and her cleavage.

She'd gone for months without the touch of another person, and now it was all she craved. She needed hands on her body, squeezing, groping, stroking. She felt a fire building, the desire to be fucked taking over her brain. The thought of being on her back, legs spread open, a hot cock filling her over and over was on a loop in her imagination.

Her loosened inhibitions had her pondering calling Sophia for her hookup's number, but she didn't want to miss Gabe's bedtime.

The rest of the night was a tease. Hands playing with her sensitive breasts, pulling at her rock hard nips. Thighs squeezing and rubbing against her clit. At one point she put her hand in her panties, drenching her fingers and giving a little rub.

It soon became obvious that she would have to sleep in her own bed tonight. She was far too turned on to be anywhere close to her son's wandering fingers.

By the time the bottle of wine was finished, it was almost 11. Happy with the timing, she went to get ready for bed. She'd remembered to wash her pajama shorts, so changed into fresh panties and donned her bedtime attire. Up till now she had worn a bra, but it felt too restrictive and rough, so without a second thought she took it off. Under her sleeping top, her tits were free to move, her sensitive skin rubbing against the cloth with each jiggle.

123456...8