All Comments on 'A Good Stretch'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
texstertexsterover 2 years ago
Who is your friend?

Where can one find more tales of Odessa? I did a cursory search on the site but didn’t find anything. Would love to have a hint on where to look!

Great story, too!

OmenainenOmenainenover 2 years ago

Oh wow, this is hot. Uh huh huh huh. I don’t even like muscles, but I love them on Odessa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gotta be honest here, I have no context at all and didn't try too hard to google for some, so I read it as a stand-alone story. And it's (not that I'm surprised, it is you after all) really great! I love how much personality you give your characters just through a select few tidbits of backstory and some dialogue. So thank you for writing, editing, and posting this for us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Huh?

BrokenSpokesBrokenSpokesover 2 years ago
My only question

When do we get the next chapter!!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best I ever read. how incredibly erotic. Odessa is going to increase the size of her clit until its big as a cock, Right?

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 2 years agoAuthor

Oh by the way!!!

I have, over the years, collected a lot of art (for this story and others). Be sure to check http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1496319 to see Odessa and Alex, and a whole lot more!

P.S. if the link doesn't work, my art thread can be found in the Visual Artists subsection of the Lit forum

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

You are a provocatively eclectic writer. Soon after smiling through this comedic, wonderfully erotic piece, I reflected on the array of storylines and characters you’ve created for yourself and us. Simply put, you bring so much to the table to share with us. And this piece is no exception. Your two protagonists are delightfully surreal and fun to watch. You may have nothing more in mine for our budding superheroes, but can just imagine if you do. Thanks for sharing — and by the way thoroughly enjoy the artwork you’ve linked to several of your stories.

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 2 years ago

Extraordinary, creative story. Very fine

SkanderbegSkanderbegabout 2 years ago

Damn, that was good, you're a very talented spinner of tales!

Thank you for taking the time and effort.

KatieTayKatieTayabout 2 years ago

Omnomnomnomnomnom

GayKatGayKat6 months ago

Lesbian Superheroes!

-

Hallo AwkwardMD!

-

Queen Jackie and I really enjoyed reading "A Good Stretch",,, yes! 🌹

-

Growing up from the age of 5 to 16 I was at a Girls Group Home in Poysdorf, Austria., about once a month a library-van came by the home so that we could borrow books, but there weren't many books for girls, just boys... everything was for boys, all of the best toys, even the best stories about, "Kings and knights" were for boys.. We were always the little woman waiting at home, or running breathlessly into the arms of her prince!

Well fuck that, I wanted to be the knight, having my woman running to me,,, yes!

-

Even the paperback comic books were mostly male superheroes..

But now if I had found something like this, a female superhero comic book, and lesbians, oh wow... that would have gone along ways towards preparing me for what was coming, or at least that there was others with all of the same thoughts as myself..

-

Thank you, 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms!

-

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋 💋 💋

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6435 months ago

So so good!

Lesbian Superheros! Really well written and so much space to tell their further adventures!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Gonna need more about these two!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...