A Good Stretch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What wasss my tell?" Alex said, voice slurred with sleep.

Odessa sat back down on the edge of the bed, sports bra and sweat shirt on, and looked back over her shoulder. "Not a tell. Let's assume, for a moment, that you did a thing. You know you did it, and I know you did it, but you're lying. I tell you you did it, you say no I didn't. We get nowhere fast. The trick was in the phrasing. I said, what would you say if I told you I saw you.

"Now," she continued, "You know you did the thing, but now you're trying to think back. Could she have seen me? I was careful, wasn't I? Were there any opportunities? Any shadows I might not have noticed? Even as smart as you are, it takes time to think through those possibilities and how you would frame them when presented with a hypothetical. Compare that to if you hadn't actually done anything. It takes no time at all to just reply with nuh uh."

Alex frowned in thought, clearly no longer pretending to sleep.

"You're smart," Odessa said, turning and crawling over the bed toward her, "so you probably thought ahead, but did you think of everything? Every contingency? Every way I might have, even accidentally, seen something I shouldn't have? Is that even possible? Even if I did see you, could you just pretend it was something else? Come up with an alternate explanation that fast? On the fly? And while you're doing all that, with that big brain of yours, I'm counting."

"That's good," Alex said, eventually, nodding. "I mean, it takes some intuitive guess work on your part to home in on a question that'll make the subject flinch, but... flinching seems unavoidable."

Odessa smirked and kissed her, and then bounded off the bed in search of her sweatpants.

"What would you think of some stars?" Alex called, voice echoing down the halls as Odessa moved. "Reds and blues. Not bright, though. More like... wine, and the ocean."

"What are you talking about?"

"For your costume."

"What c--" Odessa stood up straight, and stared back toward the bedroom. "I'm not a superhero."

"Not without a suit, you're not," Alex mumbled. Suddenly the other woman was moving. Collecting her things. Slipping her panties back on. "I'm thinking about nylons."

"I'm not much for stockings," Odessa said, chuckling. "They tear enough as it is."

"No, no," she replied, head tilted as she pushed her earring back into place. "For the suit. I think, if I can get the right kind of weave, I could get it pretty close to kevlar in terms of penetration resistance."

"I could be bulletproof?"

"Let's say bullet resistant." Alex slipped on one heel, and then the other, and winked at her. "Same time tonight?"

"Tonight? What... What do you--"

At a sound behind her, Odessa whirled around, sweatpants still in her hands. A wire-y, bespectacled man with bags under his eyes set down a briefcase just inside the door, and stopped wide eyed. He and Odessa stared at each other for a long moment.

"What are you doing in my house?" he screeched, taking a step backward.

"Your..." She turned, but Alex was gone. "Ah shit. She got me."

***

"Day 58. Today I finally finished--"

Odessa let the pen drop and cocked her head. The elevator door opened, out in the hallway. Time was just about right. She waited, counting the seconds, and--

When Alex stepped into the room, tossing her coat to the armchair like always, Odessa's diary was safely tucked away. Instead, she was sitting on the sofa, smirking at Alex while cutting the last piece of cord with precise, controlled gestures.

Alex's eyes went from Odessa's to the piece of yarn work she was holding, and back again. Her expression didn't change, it rarely did, but Odessa had spent enough time in the previous month watching Alex very closely and she'd learned to spot both curiosity and disbelief.

"What is that?"

"I have been crocheting," Odessa said and her smirk widened.

"Crocheting?"

"I need to wind down after a busy day too, you know." Odessa flexed her arm. It drew Alex's attention, like it always did. The skin made a creaking sound as it stretched, which made her spin shiver, and Odessa felt her bicep grew a few inches in diameter out of sheer arousal. This was going to be so good. She waited until she saw Alex bite her lower lip, and then snapped the metal crochet hook in half single handedly. Alex gasped and her pupils dilated. It was very subtle, but Odessa knew what to look for. She rose and approached the taller woman slowly, with feline fluidness. It was a little harder to pull off with the bulk, but judging by Alex's breath catching it was close enough.

"I made a present for you," Odessa said, tucking her hands behind her back. "Pick one?"

Alex reached for her upper arms, stroking both with her palms, but her smirk was delicious. "You know I'm a sucker for surprises."

"Then I'll choose for you," Odessa whispered and kissed her.

When Alex was focused on the kiss, Odessa drew the taller woman's arms behind her back and fastened them with the purple yarn she'd been crocheting. It took Alex a moment to realize she'd been restrained, however flimsily. When she did notice, she broke the kiss and craned her neck to see what had happened.

"Yarn handcuffs? Really?"

"Oh, they will," said Odessa, as she ripped Alex's blouse open almost casually. Buttons rained on the living room floor, and it was with great satisfaction she found that Alex wasn't wearing a bra; she would've ripped that too, but would've later regretted ruining something so beautiful. All Alex's lingerie was pretty, but none of them came even close in perfection to her breasts. Odessa leaned in to flick a nipple with her tongue, and Alex whimpered.

"Because, you see," Odessa continued, while unzipping Alex's skirt and pushing it and her panties down past her perfect hips, "you'll want them to hold. You'll want to be restrained, because if they don't hold I won't keep doing this."

She cupped Alex's mound, gripping and squeezing, as her middle finger slip up to the entrance. Alex gasped and stood very straight, and to her gratification Odessa could feel the heat of the taller woman's sex against her palm. Heat and wetness. She was practically pulsing.

"W-what... what was on the other hand?" Alex's voice quivered with excitement, but her gaze still held a challenge.

Odessa could feel her own pussy twitch. Damn, she loved the sass on that woman! "This," Odessa said and pulled the baby pink crocheted blindfold from her back pocket. She swiftly tied it on, and stepped back to admire her handiwork.

Alex looked perfect. She stood there, in her heels, in a wide and open stance. She was naked from the waist down, and her blouse hanging loose behind her, caught at the wrists, leaving her breasts quivering and her perfect, round shoulders bare. Her hair cascaded around her, the white streak tracing a sinuous line along the side of her face.

Odessa stepped closer, stroking the white streak gently with her fingertips, and whispered into Alex's ear, "I have a message for you."

Alex's breath was uneven. She gulped, and then twitched ferociously when Odessa tweaked both her nipples. "W-w-w-whu-what is it?"

Odessa hefted Alex over her shoulder, suddenly enough to spook her, then slapped her ass. Alex squealed, her indignation ripe and full, but she didn't try to roll free.

As Odessa carried her to the bedroom and lowered her to the bed, face down and ass up, she noticed that Alex didn't even twist her wrists. Good girl, she thought, her smirk returning. She stroked Alex's beautiful ass slowly and symmetrically, hands moving around and around, and admired how Alex's swollen flower peeped from the apex of her long, shapely legs. She slapped each cheek, then bent down to kiss them. Alex arched her back, trying to draw attention to her pussy. It had Odessa's attention. Almost her full attention.

"The," Alex mumbled, her cheek flush against the sheets. "The mmm-mm-message?"

"Oh, right."

Alex whimpered and rocked her hips. Odessa grabbed her to still her, leaning closer and inhaling Alex's wonderful aroma. Her mouth watered. Soon. Very soon. She blew a breath to Alex's wetness, making her moan. It was hard to maintain her self control when Alex was so shameless about wanting it. Hard, but not impossible.

"It's 'buckle up'."

Alex only whimpered, but when Odessa slipped a finger in her hot heat, she rocked back against it and cried, "Yeesss, yessssss!"