All Comments on 'A Good Student Ch. 05'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 173 Comments
John1437John1437about 2 months ago

Almost palpable writing! You have such a natural talent to tun your words into action like a movie in ones mind! I have enjoyed BDSM erotic writing from many popular authors and you in my estimation are one of thee most talented I have ever read. I can't imagine why you could not sell these stories as short novellas on various publishing houses such as Smashwords etc.. Thank you for such descriptive intelligent intensely erotic writing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Older man, instant connection, magnetic sexual chemistry and bdsm. The choice of a sensible marriage or reckless passion. Exactly where I’m at. What a spectacular mess. He’s also a poet. A musician. A notorious ladies man. Thanks for the vicarious glimpse

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic story!

Could it be that they actually stay together and build a life? That would truly be a happy ending. Finding someone you can be so connected to is a needle in a haystack in this world . Thank you so very much for writing this period

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Emotionally drained by the sheer intensity of the two of them, jealous beyond words of the beauty of the world they have created for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just amazing. You are the best, in my opinion, of all the Literotica writers. I mean it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous story well constructed and worked through in lovely stages from the beginning to the end.Loved that Emma could take the pain and it gave her what she needed

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 2 years ago

Loved this whole story. Thank you.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Thank you. That's all I have for you. It was intense. Glorious epiphany. So much love... My heart can't take it.

DeathMaidenDeathMaidenover 3 years ago

Incredibly erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

I feel like words aren’t enough to say what a beautiful writer you are. Of course this series of stories is unbelievably sexy and erotic but the words just take you into another world of emotion. I’ve never read anything like this on here. This was amazing.

IslaRoyIslaRoyover 3 years ago
WOW! JUST WOW!

This last chapter of your incredible work of art, has got to be one of the most erotically intense stories I’ve ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anal

Great story. Love it. Is he ever going to go beyond just a finger in the ass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A FANTASTIC TALE

The title says it all do they find love, for that comes after lust, via ecstasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The best!

I’ve been reading stories on Literotica for years and finally have found one of true substance in “A Good Student”. Well written with the eroticism finely tuned, building, keeping me engaged and wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LONE VOICE

IMO there are some not-normal minds for this many people to enjoy this stuff. I do not read BDSM, but found this one recommended, so tried it. Wrong. Wish such stuff had never entered my mind.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nicely Done

Just Beautiful

JaneRamseyJaneRamseyalmost 6 years ago
Fuck ya!

New favorite series right here :)

SexyShonaSexyShonaalmost 6 years ago
Stunningly Written

Is it possible to fall in love with you after having read just one of your stories? Jesus. You somehow explained everything I couldn’t fully grasp and introduced me to new revelations about myself and my Love. Thank you for that, you evil literature genius.

Sincerely,

Another Emma

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo!

This story had me so emotionally invested I cried. I loved the juxtaposition between life with David and her future with Conner. I was not expecting to feel this way about erotica but you reminded me that love and sex are fated to be so inexplicably tied. I encourage you to continue with your writing. I would very much enjoy reading more. This is the first time I have felt compelled to write a comment about anything I have read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mind blowing

Deep, hot, smart, remarkable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
best writer on the site

Excellent. Thankyou. Restored my faith in good erotic writing. So glad he got the girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Addicting

I couldn't stop reading this! I was enthralled with the connection between the characters. This writer is extraordinary!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

I couldn't stop reading this one, it perfectly captures the way my fantasies make me feel as a girl who loves to fantasize about BDSM. I wish it could be real, the beauty and fluidity of this writing is absolutely perfect. Please make more like this one!!

MuseOfTheBardMuseOfTheBardabout 7 years ago
Terrific

So good I forgot to pull one off while I was reading. Fantastic writing. Voluptuous and dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

So in love with this series, it's written so fluidly and painfully raw. The emotions are relatable to a point where it's easy to get lost reflecting on words you wish you had said but the sexuality keeps you craving more. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Holy cow! What an absolutely brilliant series!!! Thank you so much for sharing with us! What an honour:D

Can't wait to read the rest of your catalogue now. Just loved this so much.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Absinth3Absinth3over 7 years ago
Bravo!

There are no words . . . just . . . Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

Professional-level writing. Such anguish. So much heat! I could almost feel my fingers on her body. What a gift you’ve given us.

The comments from your readers are some of the most profound of any I’ve read. As such, they speak to the quality of your story. Your writing touches people deeply, in places not often touched.

I’ve read stories on Lit that I loved and admired, but A Good Student is in a league of its own. Thank you, and congratulations on such a finely crafted tale.

Barry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Damn! The best author so far. Excellent writing skills, makes everything so vivid! Nice to find stories so close to my fantasies ;)

JudyLeeJudyLeealmost 8 years ago
A beginning?

He kind of went crazy. I kept waiting for her to scream out her full name. She has to love him so much to endure what he did to her. Ok, they are together now. They seem to have found the place where they can love each other. I worry that he could really damage her if he continues to drink so much. Drinking seems to bring out anger. Can her love counteract that? Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Superb

I still cant believe someone got it right!!!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
perfect

this entire series made me heartbreakingly happy

i'm so happy someone gets it

this is hand down the best erotic story i've read, including novels

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

this is the best story on this website. hands down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Intense and well-written

The title says it all. Also, I love the closing metaphor in this story. Such a lovely sentiment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glad to see you are beta- writing a new novel

and letting us see it on Lit. You have set a high bar for all of us with "A Good Student" thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

First time for me to comment. Love this story!

Heathens_slaveHeathens_slaveover 8 years ago
re read

This story a few times. I love rhe whole series actually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
couldn't stop reading

I've also never commented before. This was such a lovely, moving story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fantastic read

Long time reader, first time commenter. :) Gorgeous gorgeous story. You wrote out my fantasy word by word. Truly lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank You

Ive been reading from this site for 8 years now and never commented until now. I've read all five beautiful chapters. You've made me laugh, you've made me come, and now, you've made me cry. Perhaps there's still hope for me yet. Thank You Sir. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please please write more

This story has everything I've always fantasized about, and turns me on so much. Wish my so would understand a need like this. Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please

please write more, this is everything I've ever wanted. This makes 50 shades look like a children's book. The love story is better, the sex is better. It's a story. Please I want to know what happenes next.

altakidealtakideover 9 years ago
OMG!

Just beautiful. Loved all of it. Want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking brilliant

read it in an hour. loved it all. keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
jesus cristo

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bringing the literature to erotica.

Read several stories here, finally a story, not a shopping list of sex acts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love

I love this story. First one I've read on this site and all 5 chapters are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A new level of erotica ; Beautifully therapeutic.

This is as much a lesson in trust as it is an exploration of BDSM, perfect for those seeking to explored and rebuild themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

My name is Emma, and since I have quite a popular name, I normally hate it when it's used in porn stories. However, this is so wonderfully written that I am proud. Well done, well done.

msreadmsreadalmost 10 years ago
Perfect

This is the first BDSM story I've ever read on Lit, and it's perfect. You have an orgasmic way with words, one of the best I've ever read, and I fucking love it. There's no need for anything else, just the words are enough to push me over the edge...it's quite amazing..Thank you!

Chinacat36Chinacat36almost 10 years ago
Simply Amazing!

I have read a lot of stories here, but have never commented before. I have read some very well written stories. This, by leaps and bounds, is the very best thing I've read here. Amazing. I was terrified at times, and in love at others. Your prose is fantastic. I can't even do this story justice. I implore all to read it! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Possibly the most elegant/eloquent paragraph in an otherwise 'primal' story is right at the end and starts "What's on the other end of this rope is my heart...".

A good contrast to a lot of the other BDSM material here - unafraid to show its 'beast heart'.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

This was perfect... It was the first story I had ever read on the internet as I was just beginning bdsm. I never appreciated it before not knowing what much of it meant. But now... Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It made me cry while I came

I've never posted a comment in maybe 5 years on Literotica, but this story just resonated so much with me, you're a beautiful writer, the way your words pile up and build pressure like a wave that you don't realize the power of that drags you out into the sea and leaves you there drowning in your emotional nakedness. I need this master, this love. Thank you for reminding me it exists, because though the love makes my heart ache for what I've lost, I have hope that I can find it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Breathtaking

The words are written in a way I could never hope to imitate, all the latent passion is suspended in there just waiting to be unearthed and gently devoured by the reader with enough 'bottle' to read to the end. Loved it thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You rock dude

Please, please add a final chapter. It's so cruel not to know what happens. Most excellent writing. / alex

surenderme08surenderme08over 10 years ago
Supreb...Lit of the best kind.

Such passion. Such a great story and so much binding love. Thanks Dr.

Miss_CapuchinMiss_Capuchinover 10 years ago
Incredible

This entire series, from the first chapter to the end, is incredible.

Written so beautifully, so emotional, so wonderfully perfect. Thank you for writing it, for sharing it with others.

<3

pantherschoicepantherschoiceover 10 years ago
yep

I need a master like that. Thanks for the story. It was amazing. I hope to see you continue to write for a very long time :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

This is the best story I have read here. I just love it. Something I can't explain why. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
that was... amazing

This was by far the BEST story on here iv ever read. So.. I don't even know the words to describe it. Keep up the amazing work. And please for the love of god keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Been reading on this site for years...

...and this is the most authentic, moving, RAW story I've ever read on Literotica. Fantastic writing, sir. Don't ever stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Best

I read, seems as many as 3 years ago. Whenever, it was the best writing I'd found here and it still is. As easy as it seems to pick up a book, novelette, or short story, it is difficult to know "where" one is when starting to read something new - what we read, if it is well done, changes us just as we find it different each time we read it. When written t his well, it is almost more than one can absorb - I agree with the reviewer that says it is re-readable, I think essentially so. This reading, for me, was better than

the first time, the emotions, the interplay of the human beings was at last equal to the excellent BDSM writing. (I find it impossible that the number of people making this a favorite isn't a much larger number.)

d360d360about 11 years ago
Merci, Monsieur...

Absolutely Wonderful. Magnificent, indeed. Bravo.

littlebittyjetlittlebittyjetover 11 years ago
Magnificent

That's what this story is - pure magnificence. Thank you *so* much for bringing this story alive, for the heart and soul of these characters and most of all for the unabashed honesty of Conner's feelings. Your metaphors are brilliant. This is writing at its finest, not just BDSM writing or erotica, but all writing. This story is a gift and I thank you for it. I look forward to reading your other work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Deep, erotic and fucking HOT

Read all of them back to back....great depth of description, passion, intensity and even hesitancy. Wish I could find someone whom could read me like that. I long to explore this sub side of me...until then, Ill keep rereading you in my fantasies. Great writing, please MORE!

PinkYarnPinkYarnover 11 years ago
wow

I first read this on my phone on my way home from work. all i could thing was wow. it took me 3 month to find this story again to share with a friend. bought the bood on amazon just left it on his pillow. so i will see if he like it too. good read.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Better every time I reread this

I love this series. It's better and better every time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!!!

Thank you. For having the nerve to write this exactly how you wanted to, no shame, no embarassment. Thank you for helping me understand why I want to write like I do. Thank you for letting me see a part of your amazingly twisted soul! Please don't stop writing!

DesiremakesmeweakDesiremakesmeweakalmost 12 years ago
Better than many

I raised my eyes at some pretty decent professional touches here. Almost read like a film, really. Seemed to me the point was more about the guy's quite real depth of feeling rather than just all lurid verbal voyeur-ism. Pretty good concept I thought. Thanks for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*INCREDIBLE*

I've long been interested in the Dom/Sub relationship and met \someone that has been seeking someone like me that is even willing to try. I sent him the link to all of your chapters and am ready for the next step with him as my DOM. Thank you.......these chapters were amazing and also quite hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW!

Truly great writing, it begs to be published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow.

If you don't have a publisher and that excruciating rubbish, 50 Shades of Grey has sold 10 million copies, there is something deeply fucking wrong with the world.

Also, will you please have sex with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Never wanted it to end..

I've read all five parts to this and I loved every single one. I think I've seriously found myself thru these stories... Amazing work, just incredible. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
one of the best!

I have read many bdsm stories and this has been one of the best! I agree with the other comments...especially the one about bdsm with soul. This story has moved me to my very soul...I did not want it to end! The powers that be has gifted you with an amazing talent!

Midnight S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing

I think my heart broke a little bit reading this piece. Just incredible, emotional, hot, deep and beautifully written. Please never stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very deep story

I really enjoyed it, I hope you write more

pete_polegspete_polegsabout 12 years ago
A truly amazing tale

You have written a very emotionally involving story as well as an erotic one. I almost cried when I thought Conner would lose Emma towards the end.

I have never felt like your 'hero' but you have explored the conflicting emotions of love and sex so well.

Thanks so much for putting so much time and effort in producing such a polished piece of work for us all to enjoy.

LizardTaleLizardTaleabout 12 years ago
BDSM with a Soul

This story touched me with your lovely heartfelt writing. My story is the opposite of Connor and Emma in that I and my husband of 35 years are just now embracing this part of our sexuality, knowing each other deeply in every way but this, we enter a new phase of our relationship. Heavenly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

This whole series is awesome. Hell, all of your work is awesome. I've got to find a man like you one day. Lol. In all seriousness, this was a heavenly series.

Twinkie429Twinkie429over 12 years ago
Cleansing.

There are very few stories I bother to comment on but I had to make an exception for this one. It left me cleansed. It touched me to the very recesses of my soul and reaffirmed my faith and belief that sometimes the darkness you feel inside isn't always a bad thing. Sometimes you just have to find the right person to share it with. Thank You for writing this.

sweetiearisasweetiearisaover 12 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for writing this lovely story. I nearly held tears at certain parts, it just took me and stirred me deeply.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

You are an amazing writer! This is the best story on here by far! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

I've read this twice now. I have to say that it's one of the very, very few stories of this sort I've read that is written with real compassion and understanding. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

This whole story took me on a journey. I felt everything Conner felt, saw everything he saw...excitement, lust, anger, hopelessness, surprise, joy

I'm out of breath. Incredible writing, my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant

In a word .... BRILLIANT.... there's nothing more to say!!

amorprohibidoamorprohibidoover 12 years ago
The Best:

I think that you are the Best Author on here...

littleone87littleone87over 12 years ago
Wow

There were a few times when you were losing me with the typos, but this was an awesome story. I love his reaction when he thinks it's over, it was so very real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Most Excellent

Erotic and Emotional Excellence. Many of the stories on this site are less than believable, but this one had all of the human elements - fear, uncertainty, self doubt, self loathing, and ultimately euphoria - of real people struggling to develop a special but nonetheless human relationship. A great sexual read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

wow. I just stayed up reading every single segment. I'm crying and turned on and amazed with this piece of writing!

CinTCinTover 12 years ago
Absolutely mesmerising

This story was outstanding, and most significantly due to the emotional content and excellence of writing. It resonated on so many levels for me and I haven't stopped thinking about it for the past 2 days. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yup

That did not suck! :)

areanabenoirareanabenoirover 12 years ago

I agree with all the positive comments. I was mesmerized by the passion in this story ...in more ways then one .....this is one of my favorite stories .....

AmberSubmissiveAmberSubmissivealmost 13 years ago
Yes

So its 4:30 in the morning and I'm going to be awake awhile longer. This story has touched me, both as a sub and as a woman, in ways I can't even describe right now. I think you took all the good words and used them in your tale *wry smile*. It may not make sense but thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
is it possible?

Absolutely fascinating and mesmerizing read, I had to finish it, and it turned out beautifully.

I have to wonder, is it really possible for two people to find this in each other? This connection, this level of trust, this ... love? I will never know it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow.

I read this whole series in one sitting and it was stunning. I loved it, how you gave the characters depth and emotions and life. The little plot twist at the end was sweet, was upset for a bit up until that point. It was a beautiful piece of art and I haven't enjoyed any story as much as I have enjoyed this one. Thank you, for making it last and not be crap. The time you spent on this is appreciated, and that makes the story all the better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The Beauty

There are no words that can describe my love for this story and i just think it was the most beautiful thing in the entire world becasue i am just like emma

aWenchaWenchalmost 13 years ago
So many parallels

I echo the praise of the many comments posted here already about this well-written story. What sets it apart from the typical fare here is the depth of character development you incorporated. The characters are real, three dimensional people, with good traits and flaws, just like the people i know and tend to hang around with. As i read, i felt like you had somehow tapped into my innermost thoughts -- and yet you didn't condemn me for having them.

As my title states, i was struck by the number of parallels between the story and my life. I feel the same way about my Dom as Emma did about Conner and can only hope and pray that he feels the same way about me. I'm seriously thinking of sending him the link to the first chapter and along with a request to discuss the story either chapter by chapter, or after he finishes reading all of them.

Thank you for sharing your heart in this story. It is one of the best i have ever read. And if you ever need a copy editor, please keep me in mind. Keep writing what you know!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous