A Good Thing Ch. 01

Story Info
A discovery of mind control powers, tested on an Ex.
2.7k words
4.53
15.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The throbbing built again in his temple, and he rubbed his eyes with his hand turning from the screen just as it abruptly stopped. For the first time in a week the low pain of a headache had gone. He glanced up and noticed the glare of the computer screen didn't hurt like it had previously, so he continued with his work glad it had finally lift.

A hand on his arm caught his attention, his colleague sitting on the space beside him on the circular desk looked to him concerned. Amy had been a friend for years, working together since they had started in the office after college. He knew her more than most of the people he worked with, but there was still a gap between them that he always felt like he couldn't cross. Her blond hair framed her face well, her blue eyes shining brightly with a cautious smile on her lips.

"Tom, are you okay? I know you've had a bad headache for a few days." Her voice was soft, and her eyes didn't waver from his. He stared for a beat and could tell she was concerned for him, genuinely, and he thought of grabbing a drink to break the tension. She stood up suddenly, "I'll grab you a drink, stay there." She said.

He watched her walk away and felt himself staring at her arse in her skirt as she went. His thoughts turned to how much he would like to grab her ass, feeling the soft flesh in his palm and gripping tightly. She stopped suddenly and spun around with a worried look on her face, before slowly returning to the coffee machine. Her reaction surprised him, and as he stared, he swore he heard her saying something about 'feeling a hand'. He blinked and it was gone, wondering if his headache was making him imagine things.

She returned with a cup of coffee and passed it to him. "Here you go." She said with another genuine smile.

"Thank you." He sipped at the drink and admired her as she started to work, her hands moving fast on the keyboard. The sound of her fingers clacking the keys was soothing, and he sat watching her with a grin.

"You okay?" She asked, turning back to him again and looking a little confused. He wished she thought of him the same way and saw in an instant her eyes soften and a new feeling clear. She turned to him fully and leaned forward with an inviting smile. Somehow, he knew she felt the same, he didn't know how he knew it, but he did.

"Yeah, I'm fine now. I really appreciate the coffee." He nodded to the drink and tried to return to his work. He couldn't, he kept glancing back at her and feeling his attraction growing. He turned back to her and felt his mind wandering and seeing a new glow of warmth surround her. As she glanced at him, he heard her, in his head, speak 'he's so cute when he stares' and he thought back, in her voice, 'I should give him a cheeky view' before he knew what he was doing. She kept her eyes on her screen, pretending to be working something out, as a hand slipped up and undid the top button to her shirt. And then a second.

He pretended, badly, to continue working but couldn't help stare at her chest, and her eyes glanced across to him with a grin as she leaned over further and let him get a good look. Her breasts were clearly a handful and looked softer than anything, the simple white bra held them up and together perfectly. He tried to say something, to respond to the tease, but his mind was empty. She giggled to herself and gave him a wink, but unfortunately had to get up to pass some paperwork to another office. As he watched her leave, he was pretty sure she had an extra sway in her steps.

The shift finished soon after, and he darted out with a quick goodbye to colleagues. He sat in his car for a minute, trying to digest exactly what had happened. He had thought about her teasing him, and she had. He had wished she found him attractive, and then somehow knew she did. He was lost in thought when he realised he had driven around the corner to "The Three Leaves" cafe, a favourite of his.

As he strolled in the familiar waitress smiled and greeted him, and he ordered his usual. Tom sat down at a table in the corner and brought up the notes on his phone, deciding to just check a few things. He peered at the waitress making his drink and again felt the same feeling he quickly realised was his mind reaching out to hers. He could just about hear her thoughts, about what she wanted for dinner tonight and about how she wished for a better paying job. He sent a thought of her nose itching and watched as she wrinkled her nose slightly before reaching up to scratch it. He did the same for her elbow and again saw the same reaction. He tested his theory and made her lips tingle, as if someone was blowing on them gently. He watched as she brought a hand to her mouth and brushed her lips with her fingers, her eyes darting around.

As he mulled over his options and thought about testing his powers, she returned with his drink and bent over to place it down. Giving him a clear view of her cleavage, his eyes darted up to her face and saw a smirk. His only thoughts where of seeing more, and as if in response she undid the top button to her shift, giving him a view of her soft flesh covered in a thin white bra.

She turned away and went back to work, and he felt the connection to her mind drop. He decided the power needed further testing and drank his coffee slowly as he watched the few customers in the cafe. He found he could hear their immediate thoughts, and dig to find their opinions on things, as well as alter both or input new thoughts. Forcing people to do things got met resistance when they didn't want to or it was a bizarre order, but he knew he didn't want to force things anyway.

A couple in the corner were on a first date and he pushed their opinions of each other up, watching as their behaviour changed to match. Before long they were sordidly whispering to each other and quickly got up to leave holding hands, practically dashing out of the place. He needed a chance to test this power properly, on someone he knew the feelings of already. He grinned to himself.

He pulled into the carpark of a small Casino on the edge of town, more a glorified arcade with a few roulette tables and a bar. The receptionist knew him and waved him in with no issues, and he picked a machine two the side of the building just around a corner. He knew the spot had a dodgy camera and sure enough it hung loose from the ceiling. As he sat, he could lean back and just see the bar across the building, where he spotted his target. Emma, his ex-girlfriend as of a couple months ago. They had been steady for some time, but out of the blue she had changed her mind and left declaring she needed to 'find herself'.

She stood just in front of the bar in her uniform, a tight fighting black skirt that stopped just above the knees with a crisp white shirt and black waistcoat that barely contained her chest. She was stunning, a smile on her face that brightened the whole room. She had dark red hair that cascaded over her shoulders, a cute button nose that fit her face perfectly, and deep brown eyes that he had done his best to forget. He reached out mentally and felt the connection click easily; she was deep in thought about the customers. Her thoughts where all work, about the drinkers and players, about the girls on shift with her.

He used to visit her at work before but hadn't had the chance to see her since they broke up. He shuffled through her mind to find her thoughts on him, and was pleased to see she missed him too, a small ember of regret sat in her mind. He decided to push the issue, and made her think more of him, and of how much she liked him. In a minute she sighed loudly, and he could see she was thinking of the two of them, reminiscing. Testing his strength, he pushed that feeling of longing further, making her feel she had made a mistake and turning it into wanting him back. It took another minute or so, during which he worked out the difference between their thoughts and his own implemented ones, but he saw her make up her mind. She decided she was going to text him on her best break. He felt nerves flutter in her, and again he fanned the flames watching as a worried look flashed across her face for a moment.

Having had fun, but feeling the constant connection from this distance tiring, he turned back to the machine in front of him and inserted another fiver. He tried not to turn to her again but did spot her from the corner of his eye returning to work, still thinking of him but on her own now.

Engrossed in the machine as he was, he didn't notice someone coming from behind offering drinks, until he heard a soft gasp as they came around the corner. He did his best to not react and simply asked for a coffee over his shoulder to them. They turned and left, and he felt her mind walk away uncertainly.

Within minutes they had returned, and he spun in his chair, acting surprised when he looked up to see Emma. She looked embarrassed as she smiled, a hand fidgeting with her hair while her other held out a tray with his drink on it.

He accepted it, smiling warmly, before focussing her attention on him. He felt how attracted she was and pushed that feeling, her thoughts quickly filled with intimate images of them.

"Oh jeeze. Sorry, I should've messaged or something. Work's been a nightmare and I think I came here on autopilot just to relax." He said chuckling, "I hope I haven't made you uncomfortable or something." It helped that there was truth to his words.

She shook her head and grinned, "No, I'm glad to see you actually. I wanted to... talk I suppose." He saw her face flush at the images in her head, and realised she was getting turned on.

"Sure. Hope you're quiet here though, and they can work without you for a bit." He joked.

She took the tray and placed it down next to him, and with a quick glance around she stepped closer to him, standing just in front of him and holding her hands together in front of her. Suddenly, with him there and her arousal, she was nervous and unsure.

"Well, I wanted to say I've missed you. I don't know what's going on with me, I need to work out some things, but I've missed your-" she caught herself, and he knew she was going to say cock. "I've missed being with you." She thought of them having sex, and he pushed the images lewder, seeing how submissive she was suddenly acting. "I regret the breakup." She muttered, looking down to the floor.

Gears were turning in his head, she wasn't thinking of their relationship, she was just thinking of him and her together. He twisted these feelings in her mind of her and him, quickly her want to be with him became a need. He watched as her breathing got shallow and she bit her lip. He spotted something though, and his eyes widened. She didn't want to be with him, now she just wanted to be his. Maybe he had pushed harder than he thought, or maybe these were her thoughts all along.

"I see." He said carefully, trying not to give away too much. "That's... really nice to hear, I'll be honest. I've missed you too." She looked up, eyes full of hope. "What exactly... what did you want to happen?" He asked slowly.

She looked to the side, clearly thinking of something, so he spiked her arousal higher getting the hang of affecting feelings. Her face flushed red as a soft gasp left her.

"Oh, I-" She stumbled over her words, "I don't know. I've missed you and just... being together. But I don't know exactly." She was trying to figure a way to show what she meant, and he watched intently as her fingers fiddled with the hem of her skirt nervously and she stared into his eyes. "I want to be yours." She whispered softly, barely audible. And his gaze turned down as he saw her lift her skirt slowly, revealing her soft pale thighs. He could feel her excitement growing as she lifted her skirt higher to show her plain white underwear, with a little bow, and a growing damp spot. He watched, enraptured, as she stood for a minute while her arousal grew more at revealing herself to him.

"I see." He said, choosing his words carefully. "I think I understand, please continue."

She tried to conceal a grin, excited at his attention. She slid her hand down, holding her skirt up in the other she started to peel her underwear off. He felt her thrill now and as his eyes widened staring at her glistening pussy revealed he felt her arousal soar, she moaned softly as she stood legs spread slightly and underwear by her knees.

He didn't want to push her here at work, but also knew she wouldn't go any further without encouragement. He had no idea he could have such a strong effect, but the fact that this was her feelings simply reinforced was exciting. He finished his drink and placed the cup on her tray abandoned to the side, before reaching out a hand to hold open in front of her. He looked up and caught her eye.

She didn't hesitate, stepping forward she pushed her underwear down and it dropped onto the floor. He grinned as she picked it up and placed it in his hand. He felt his own arousal as he put it in his pocket.

"Hmm. Well, I'll need a little time to think of your proposal." He said standing, as he stepped close to her, he slipped his hand under her skirt to glide up across her thigh and she gasped. She held his arm with both hands but didn't stop him, and groaned closing her eyes as his fingers caressed her soaking lips. He leant forwards and whispered into her ear as he carefully pushed a finger inside her and her mouth hung open. "I do like the sound of that. Of taking you as mine. If that is, if you're a good girl." His finger slowly pulled back out and circled her clit a few times before he pulled his hand back. He couldn't believe how wet she was. "You had better return to work." He said, sitting back down. "Keep in touch." He winked.

She stood there for a moment, breathing hard, before nodding and trying to straighten her skirt. She picked up her tray and turned as he spoke again, and she whirled back to him.

"Of course, I know what you're like alone. So, I do have a little test to see if you can behave." The thought filled her mind, of a chance to prove herself and she nodded quickly. "Until I say, you're not allowed to cum." He said.

She stared at him blankly, trying to think through her arousal and then her eyes went wide, and she nodded quickly before turning on her heel and marching away.

He drove home in a daze, rerunning the events through his mind over and over. As he reached his block of flats and entered his small apartment, Tom sat on his sofa for a minute and felt a grin spread over his face. This was going to get good.