A Good Wife

Story Info
Lauren is worried about her upcoming wedding.
4.3k words
4.26
27.3k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she paced around her living room, her phone sitting on the arm of the big chair, Lauren shook her head. This shouldn't be this hard. All she had to do was call her parents, tell them the good news, and hang up before they could berate her decision. This shouldn't be difficult, why was she starting to cry? God, she just wanted to put her head in her hands, roll into a ball, and die. Her stupid parents and their stupid beliefs - this was supposed to be the best time of her life. He'd put a ring on her finger, and she felt like everything had finally come together. She was truly happy for one of the first times in her life, unmarred by societal opinions or the anxieties that seemed to constantly overwhelm her. Now look at her, sobbing over a meaningless phone call. What was she going to do?

Suddenly, the door to their bedroom opened, and out he stepped: Matt, her fiancé. At least he seemed to have a handle on things. He'd reassured her as she posted her ring selfie to Instagram, and the support from her friends had been more motivating than anything else in a long while. When he saw her striding across the living room, he sighed. She was spiraling again, they both knew. He said, in that same calm, nice voice he always had, "What's the matter, honey?"

Honey. She was his honey. His sunshine, his lovebug, his sweetheart. Those names always melted her heart, and he was clearly aware. She huffed, tears welling up in her eyes. "I can't call my parents."

He frowned, exhaling. "Tricia and Russ giving you strife again?" 

She could only nod.

"Babe, we've talked about this. If they don't want to support someone as beautiful as you, that's their fault, not yours. You can't do anything about that." He walked over, bringing her into an embrace. She graciously accepted, even as she softly cried. "It's okay. You can let it out," he murmured into her ear. She gladly did.

"I just..." She blubbered. "Why does it have to be so hard? Why does everything have to be so hard? Why can't I just be happy?"

He moved away from the hug, reaching for her hands and holding them tightly. He looked in her eyes, her messy brunette hair lying over her face. "Lauren." He spoke firmly, trying to snap her out of her mental low. "You are..." He sighed. "...the most wonderful person I've ever met. I want you to be happy more than anything else in the world. If things are hard for you, I'll be here. I'll help you. There's nothing I'd rather do." He swept the hair out of her face, her pleading eyes looking into his. She sniffled. He always knew the right thing to say, the right thing to make her feel better. "I love you, Lauren. I really do."

She smiled weakly. "I love you too."

"I'm glad." He grinned supportively. "Now. You can calm down for a bit, and then let's go and make that phone call. I'll do something nice for you after, I promise." She considered for a moment, before finally nodding. "Good."

They moved over to the couch, and she rested her head against Matt's chest as he rubbed her back before he finally pressured her enough to pick up her phone, make her way to her Contacts, and hit 'Mom'. It rang twice, and she stewed in agony before she heard her mother's voice on the other side.

Matt rubbed his fiancée's back as she carefully made small talk with her parents. They always seemed to be on edge, avoiding giving any long answers or editorializing, but Lauren finally broached the subject soon enough. "Yeah, um...things with Matt are going really well, actually. He proposed to me, and I said yes." Her abrupt delivery gave her parents pause, and he could see the conflicting emotions painting her face, part relief, part discomfort, part self-loathing. Finally, though, her parents gave their muted congratulations. That was enough for Lauren, and she gave her excuses to leave. They heard disgruntled sighs on the other end, before the rewarding beep of the tone. He turned to look toward her as she closed her eyes, exhaling deeply. He smiled. "You did it. That's over with. You don't have to think about them any more."

She frowned, opening her eyes. "Yeah, except I totally do. I have to think about inviting them to the wedding, how we're going to pay for it without them, the engagement part-"

He interrupted her with a loud harrumph. "Babe, come on. You just did something great! You should reward yourself. Let go from worrying about every single little thing for a second. And I said I was going to do something nice for you..."

She finally looked up. "Hmm? What did you have in mind?" A curious grin arose on her features.

He smirked. "Oh...just something like..." Suddenly, he reached over her shoulder, grabbing handfuls of her breasts. She gave sharp, excited breaths, moans threatening to come out as he found and tweaked her nipples. Her lounging-around-the-house lace shirt was dangerously thin, and she wasn't wearing a bra.

She hummed nicely. He could tell she was clearly getting more turned on by the second. "Oh, you want us to show our love?" she said, backing up against his chest. She eventually moved onto his lap as he groped her, reaching a hand down to her cunt. He brought one of his hands down and moved hers away.

"That I do....but you shouldn't have to play with yourself, sweetie. Let me take care of that for you." He quickly unbuttoned her jean shorts, dropping them below her shapely ass and soft pink pussy. Her cute blue panties had ribbons going down by her waist, and he quickly pushed her out of those as well. "Let me treat the woman I love so much."

"Mmm, you spoil me..." She tried to speak more, but moans came in the place of her words as he circled her clit, before reaching a finger inside of her. She sharply groaned.

"Hm? What was that, honey?" He ribbed and prodded as he fingered her. She could only attempt to roll her eyes. Keeping one hand on her, he unbuttoned his jeans, dropping them along with his boxers below his knees. She blushed when she looked down, when he reached down to whisper in her ear. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard..."

She cried out desperately, trying to jut forward against him. He lifted her up, making sure she knew he was going to be the one to take her, before looking her in the eyes, holding her there for a moment. She groaned. "Please..."

He laughed, saying "How could I say no to that," before thrusting as far inside her as he could go. Her deep, primal moans were music to his ears.

The coffee table was cool against Lauren's cheek. Swiveling her gaze to look at her phone once more, she scrolled through her calendar app and sighed. There was so much she had to do, and all the mental deadlines were coming up quickly. Matt had...helped her, earlier, but she needed something more consistent. She closed her eyes, thinking, before finally tilting up off the table. She texted her friend nothing important and waited for a response. She needed something real to get her mind off things. While it was tempting to just ask Matt to fuck her until she didn't care about anything else, she know that wasn't going to work. So, she figured the best plan of action was to ask.

"Hey Matt?" she yelled.

After a pause, he got back to her, from the other side of the house. "Yeah?"

"Could you come over here?"

She heard the sound of a laundry basket being placed on the floor before he said "Sure," making his way across the house until he was in front of the TV, blocking her view. "What do you need?"

She took a deep breath. "Oh, just, um...thanks for doing...what you did...earlier."

He suddenly chuckled, grinning wide. "Oh, no problem, honey." He looked down, eying her chest. "You need any more?"

She bashfully shook her head, smiling. Her hair waved in front of her face. "Thanks, but, uh...do you know anything, I guess, less temporary? I don't even care what it is, I just need something to focus on besides this wedding for a little while."

As she looked up to him, he knowingly nodded, processing what exactly she wanted from him, and how exactly he could deliver it to her. "Well, I do know of something..."

She excitedly nodded.

"But it's a little...uh...experimental, shall we say. I don't know if it will work."

She frowned a little, but kept on. This had to work, it was her only real option. "Just...what is it?"

"Guided meditation. Hypnosis, essentially." He didn't miss a beat. "It's supposed to be really good for stress."

Somewhat taken aback, she tried to play it off. "Um, alright. I can...I can do that." She wasn't doing an excellent job.

He seemed discouraged, muttering his explanations of "That's okay, I didn't-" before she cut him off.

"No. Please. Please do that." Firm this time.

At her directness, he looked around and shrugged his shoulders. "I have a book on it," he remarked absentmindedly. "Do you mind if I do it now?"

She gulped, and nodded.

"Alright. Let me go get it from the other room," he said before leaving. She leaned back against the couch, excited to finally get a chance to relax. Sure, hypnosis was something she usually regarded as just New Age nonsense, but if it was going to provide something nice for her, she wasn't interested in complaining. He came back in with a slim paperback book, covered in dog-ears and bookmarks. He set it down on the table with a quiet thud before turning to her and sitting down.

"So, think you're ready to start?"

She nodded once more, suddenly quiet.

"If you don't think you want to, that's okay. Just let me know, alright, honey?" He reached up to put a hand on her shoulder, quickly sweeping the hair out of her face and smiling. She smiled back, nodding. He was so handsome.

"Okay," he said. "I'm going to have you focus your eyes on...something, and I'll bring you right down into trance, okay?"

"Okay." She spoke softly.

At her approval, he nodded, returning into their room and getting a DVD case. Both the case and the disc itself were unlabeled. He put them into the player sitting under the TV, grabbing the remote and taking a little bit before a collage of spirals, colors, and lights appeared. It looked like a hypnotic fireworks display. "Alright, now...focus your eyes on this."

She did as he said, turning her eyes towards the bright, flashing screen and letting everything else fade into a soft, dull mist. That was the only thing she had to focus on. Her lips parted slightly.

"That's good. That's very good, sweetie. Just let everything else disappear." He referenced the book before continuing, which she noticed. "...let everything else become less important."

That prompted some confusion, but she tried not to let it overwhelm her. This was supposed to be relaxing, after all.

"Let everything except the display simply fade into the background. This is the only thing you need to focus on. The only thing you need to worry about."

The only thing she needed to worry about was the oscillating spirals in front of her. Just one thing in the whole wide world. That sounded nice.

"Take a deep breath in...and a deep breath out. Another deep breath slowly in...and slowly out. You're doing very good."

She did as she was asked, letting her soft breaths naturally come out as she stared. The screen seemed to react to her movement, drifting alongside her as her breath slowed.

"With every deep breath in, you take in all this nice relaxation...and with every deep breath out, you exhale all your stresses and worries. You don't have to think about them at all anymore."

She didn't have to think about them. About her wedding, about her family, about everything else that swarmed around her head like hornets at every possible opportunity. None of that mattered. There was only the display, and the spirals. Her muscles relaxed.

"Let all your focus fall into a single point on the screen," he spoke gently, but with fervor. "Let relaxation fall over your entire body."

Her eyes began to glaze over.

"Are you ready to fall into trance, Lauren? Do you want to?"

She mumbled her words through her gaping mouth. "...yes..."

"Good." He looked up and away from her, letting his mesmerized fiancée sit. "When I snap my fingers, you're going to fall into a deep, wonderful, trance. Do you understand?"

"...yes..." She was excited, and ready. And as he reached other hand up, preparing to let her fall, she thought of how happy she was to finally be able to relax.

He snapped his fingers.

And she fell.

Lauren fell back against the couch, her beautiful eyes closing as the throes of trance consumed her. Matt smiled at the sight of her, her back against the cushion. She was completely in his control. He couldn't believe how lucky he was.

He loved his fiancée, he really did, but what he loved even more than that was the idea of her submission. He could imagine it with perfect clarity - her kneeling, completely naked, a collar around her neck, ready to serve the man she would only identify as her owner and Master. The idea was intoxicating to him, twisting her mind until she only knew how to fuck and how to obey. He'd do anything to make that a reality, and she'd walked up and placed an opportunity in his lap. He'd hidden his excitement, and now with her in his power, it was tempting to get up and dance around the house. But he knew he had to be more clever than that. The book had been very adamant that you couldn't do everything with one session of hypnosis. You had to pace it out, to let their mind adapt to it, until your commands were second nature.

He sighed. He was getting off track; he needed to start her training.

"That's very good, Lauren. You're doing very well."

She smiled slightly.

"Now, open your eyes and sit up." He crossed his arms. She did as she was told, the cushions moving under her as her empty, glazed eyes revealed themselves. He hid his excitement as she stared blankly at the screen.

"How do you feel?"

She took another deep breath, her chest rising and falling. "...good..."

The sound of her entranced voice hardened his cock immediately. He couldn't lose his composure, though. "That's great, Lauren. Doesn't it feel great to feel this good?"

She nodded slowly, her smooth hair falling up and down.

"Would you like to feel this way again?" He asked intently.

Inhaling deeply, she let out a hissed "...yesss..." He smiled.

"Then, whenever I snap my fingers again, no matter what's happening or how you feel, you're going to re-enter this trance, okay?"

She nodded, a dumb, loose smile beginning to take control of her features.

"In fact, the longer you go without trance, the more you'll want it. The more you'll need to be hypnotized."

She didn't understand, but she nodded again anyway. That was a good start, allowing him to further mold her. Now he needed to get to work. He figured he should give her a little treat first, though.

"Good girl."

She shivered a little at the compliment. Her addled mind must not have had the space to consider the implications of it.

"Now, why did you want to be hypnotized?"

She paused, thinking for a moment, before she slowly let out "...stress..."

"That's right. You have so much stress in your life, and it's so hard to deal with, isn't it?"

Her mouth parted slightly as she nodded, her face overcome with worry.

"And you wanted me to help you deal with it."

She nodded once more, obediently following him.

"Well, I have an idea that might help you. Do you want to hear it?"

She was incredibly eager as she excitedly bobbed her head. She wanted to hear, and he was going to give her what she wanted.

"You should let me deal with it instead."

Now that was troubling. She seemed initially unconvinced, even skeptical. He had planned for this, however, and he scooted closer, rubbing her hair softly.

"Instead of dealing with all your own problems, you should let me help," he said. "Don't you trust me to help you?"

She hummed as he brushed her hair with his hand, softly petting her. She let out "...yes..." after a minute or so of him doing that. He smiled. She could be so desperate for pleasure.

"Then you should let me help with your problems, right?"

Finally, she nodded.

"Right...you'll let me help you with the things that give you stress..." He reached down to rub her stomach, moving in circles in order to pleasure her.

"...I'll let you...help me..." Her words were languid and affectionate.

"Good...but you should return the favor, right?"

"...hm?" she asked inquisitively.

"I mean, Matt's doing such nice things for you, you should do nice things for him, right?" This would be the crux of where he'd go from here.

"...I should do...nice things for him..." Her vacant face repeated his words obediently.

"What are some nice things you could do? What are some things he might like?" He was curious to see where her mind would go. He sat back, still petting her hair as she stared.

She took a deep breath. "...I could...make food for him..."

He grinned. She was a pretty good cook, that could be an unexpected bonus. Plus, he liked imagining her as his sexy housewife when she did stuff like that. He hadn't told her, though. "That's good. Keep going, I'll tell you when to stop."

Another breath in, and out. "...I could...do chores around the house...I could...massage him after work...I could...dress attractively around him..." He grinned at that one, but made no signal for her to stop. "...I could...be nice to him...I could...pay on date nights..." He laughed. She was rather old-fashioned. "...I could..." She paused, clearly unsure. This was where he came in.

"Those are good ideas, but Matt would probably just think you decided to be nice. You should do something that he'd never expect you to do, that way he would know you're repaying his favors."

She accepted this selfish idea unquestioningly, slumping back. The spirals danced in the reflections of her eyes.

"Now, I have an idea for something Matt might like. What's something he's asked for in the past that you've said 'no' to?"

She thought for a moment, her appearance not betraying any hesitance at the request. After a bit, she responded. "...oral..."

He smiled. He was hoping she'd come to that conclusion. She'd refused all his requests for blowjobs, and he'd asked something like half a dozen times over the course of their relationship. One time, he even asked if he could eat her out, and she still said no. Now he had an opportunity for that to change.

"That's exactly right," he remarked. "He might like it if you offered to...give him oral sex, right?" He had to be careful with his words. Still, she frowned, and eventually shook her head.

He furrowed his brows. "If you don't do something really nice for him, he might think that you don't appreciate him helping you. He might stop covering your work for you." She raised her eyebrows, looking more sympathetic. "He might even stop hypnotizing you..." She whispered "...no..." under her breath as she watched the TV.

"Do you want that to happen?" he asked, even though he knew the answer.

She quickly shook her head, her vision still dull and empty.

"Your fiancé likes sex, right?"

Her face contorted. She seemed a little confused, but she responded "...yes..." nonetheless.

"He would like it a lot if you did something sexual for him, right? Especially if you'd never even done it before."

She paused, and he was worried he pushed it too far, but it slowly seemed to dawn on her. She nodded.

"Good," he said with a smile. "That's exactly right."

Lauren loved the feeling of drifting on bliss that hypnosis offered her. She didn't have to think about anything else, just the pretty swirling lights in front of her and the soft sound of Matt's voice. That was it. He seemed happy, too, as he looked her over, lingering for a bit at her breasts. She blushed, before he asked his next question.

"So, sweetie, do you want to sexually please your fiancé?"

12