A Good Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought for a moment, unsure of where to go, of what to answer. She figured it would come to her, though, so she wasn't stressed. She wasn't worried at all as the word softly slipped from her mouth. "...yes..."

"You want to sexually please your fiancé with your mouth, don't you?"

She shivered a little, her blush spreading to her chest. Still, she replied in the same way. "...yes..."

"You want to perform oral sex."

She opened her mouth a little wider. "...I want to perform...oral sex..."

"You want to give him a blowjob."

The blush intensified. She could only nod.

The visage of him to the side of her grinned. "Because I've done such nice things for you, you want to show me how grateful you are with a blowjob, right?"

The pronouns had shifted, but she didn't notice. She might not have cared either way. "...yes..."

"Say it," he let out forcefully. She was surprised at his forwardness, but her empty brain parroted the words obediently.

"...I want to give you a blowjob...I want to show you how grateful I am..."

He reached over and pet her hair once more, leaning over until his breath was on her ear. She shivered with tension before he spoke.

"Good girl."

She blinked, suddenly realizing that he was reaching for her nipples. She let out a deep, entranced hum as he teased her.

"You're going to do the rest of the things you suggested too, right?"

She nodded, her head moving against his hands as he reached across her. She was deliriously happy in this moment, in relaxation, in trance. She'd do anything to get back here.

"That's good. You've made me very happy."

She smiled wide. He leaned back from her, giving her some room.

"Now, in a moment I'm going to snap my fingers, and when I do, you're going to wake up from trance. You're not going to remember anything we talked about, but everything we discussed is going to remain deep in your subconscious, alright?"

She opened her eyes fully as he reached for the remote. "...yes..."

"Good." He looked at her for a moment longer before counting down. "3...2...1...awake." He snapped his fingers, turning the television off at the same time. With both of these, she was suddenly thrust from trance, the bliss fading from her eyes as she blinked. She looked up to him suddenly, gathering her bearings for a moment before speaking. "...wow." She chuckled. He did the same.

"Did you like that, honey?"

"Yeah..." she let out breathily. "Yeah, that was amazing. How'd you learn to do that?"

He grinned. "A friend of mine showed me. His wife-to-be was having trouble with stress too."

She smiled as well, but more bashfully. "Well, thank you for doing that. Is there anything you need before...I call the county clerk? We need to apply for a marriage license."

He nodded knowingly. "Well, I'm a little hungry, if you wouldn't mind." He looked genuinely sincere.

She grinned. "Say no more, babe." She moved to the kitchen and got out a chicken cutlet and some bread crumbs. He leaned back against the couch, eying her ass as she worked. When she caught him, she laughed and continued, sticking it out a little more afterward.

Matt brought out his phone, and texted his friend. "I just put her under. It worked." He hid his excitement as he got the DVD out of the player, and flipped to a random channel. A few minutes later, he looked up to talk to her. "Hey babe, you said you were gonna call the county clerk, right?"

"Mhmm?" She was focused.

"Well, uh..." He thought of how to approach this. "...you don't have to worry about that. I'll do it."

As she put the pan into the oven, she looked over to him. "Really? Aw, thank you, I was actually gonna ask you if you wouldn't mind."

"Yeah, I don't mind. You have enough on your plate." He got up from the couch and kissed her on the cheek. She blushed.

"Do you want anything in return, hm?" She teased him, looking down at his cock, which hardened as she did so.

"Oh, sure, but it's nothing much." He reached down to rub himself through his jeans. "You wouldn't mind giving me some head after dinner?" He tried to play it off cool, but there was sweat running down his back.

She grinned. "Mm, you know I don't do that..." She bit her lip as her nipples hardened. "...but maybe I can make an exception."

He smiled wide. "Well, honey, you just come and tell me when you're ready. I'm patient." He made his way back to the couch, just in time to see his friend's reply.

"Awesome, dude! Send me some pics once she's further along."

Matt chuckled. "Oh, I will. I'm sure I can convince her."

Later that night, when his cock was down his fiancée's throat, he thought about the progress that he'd made already. Still, there would be many more steps to go through before she was his, and his alone. As he looked into her pleading eyes with her mouth wrapped around his erection, he gave a possessive grin. She'd look great in her wedding dress.

12