A Good Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Matt helps his fiancée bypass her insecurities.
3.9k words
4.56
14k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's important to space out hypnosis sessions - that was one of the axioms of the book. The more your subject wants to be entranced, the more they subconsciously need it, the easier they are to mold. As such, it had been a couple weeks since Lauren went under. They'd had sex twice in that time, but she hadn't given him head at all. He didn't dare risk going too far and making her suspicious. They'd made some headway on their plans, though - the ring was fitted and sized, they'd called the wedding dress designer, and narrowed down their list of venues. They were both happy, and as they cuddled on the couch with a sappy romcom, they were glad to be together. Lauren sighed. Her head was on Matt's neck, and she turned to look up at him.

"Do you want to do anything tomorrow, babe?" She asked sweetly, her hand splayed out on his chest.

He turned his attention away from the TV to look at her. It was Friday night, but they hadn't made any real plans. "Hm? Not really, unless you have something in mind."

"I mean, we've only gone out once since we got engaged," she mentioned. This was true, and even that time was just to a local ice cream parlor. They hadn't had a _date_ date in quite a while.

He pursed his lips to the side. "It's probably too late to get a reservation for L' Opale by tomorrow." Plus, they didn't really have the cash to splurge on something like that, but he was smart enough not to mention that.

"We don't have to go to L' Opale, then. How about that Mediterranean place?"

Now that...wasn't actually a bad suggestion. A little upscale, but nothing he couldn't work with. He thought on for a moment, the dialogue running in the background before he turned back down to her and smiled. "Sure, honey."

She smiled as well, settling back against his neck and closing her eyes as the movie continued. This gave him an opportunity to look down at her, at the crop top she was wearing above some shorts. She'd been more adventurous with her clothing choices since he'd put her under, just as he'd suggested. She looked good, and his hand drifted down to her smooth midriff. She grinned as she drifted off. Soon enough, they were both asleep.

Lauren was almost always the first up, and the next day was no exception. She rolled out of their shared king-size bed, her fiancé in the comfortable satin sheets mentally calling back to her even as she showered and started with making breakfast. She'd been cooking more recently, she noticed. No real reason, of course. It just felt nice to make Matt happy with something she did. She got dressed in a nice, tight short-sleeve top and a reasonably short skirt, going to just above her knees. It felt good, especially because she knew she was doing it for him. A proper breakfast was underway, in any case. Sausages, eggs, buttered toast, the whole shebang. He was up soon enough, and his eyes widened at the food set out on the counter for him. He smiled. "Thanks, sweetie."

She looked over her shoulder at him starting to eat, grinning ear to ear. "No problem at all." Turning around so her back was to the stove, she happily sighed. "I like cooking for you, you know."

He chuckled. "I know you do, and I'm here for it." He glanced down at her body, smiling to himself. She blushed a little bit, making no complaint as he sat down and flipped on the TV. After a bit, she finished with her food and sat next to him. He scooted over a bit so their legs were touching.

"Mmm," she hummed appreciatively, crossing her smooth legs. He reached down to caress them before speaking up. "I'll call Mykonos soon."

She chuckled, prodding him with her fingers as they got closer. "We don't need a reservation, silly. We can just show up."

He rolled his eyes, trying and failing to hide his smile. "Never hurts to be cautious," he grumbled.

She laughed at his defiance before leaning her head against his shoulder, getting his scent all over her face. After half-watching something, they eventually settled into a round of Mario Kart. It was one of her favorite games; incredibly low stress, and incredibly low stakes. They lost an hour or two on the tracks, interspersed with sensual make-out sessions. It was lovely. She was much happier without having to worry about the wedding.

An excellent club sandwich and some chores she'd chosen to do later, the date was approaching. As she picked through some outfits, Lauren felt a pit in her stomach. This would be their first time going out in forever, after all. What if someone they knew saw them? What would she say? What if she ordered the wrong thing, and didn't like it? That would spoil everything. What if...what...she was hyperventilating, she realized. She had to pull herself together. She gulped, taking a deep breath before finally calling out to the bedroom from their walk-in closet.

"...Matt?"

He tilted his head into her view. "Mhm?"

She thought for a moment, racing through her options before something became clear. She couldn't believe she hadn't thought of it before it was directly in front of her.

"...could you hypnotize me again?"

Matt had to hide his grin. Things were going just as they should.

"Oh, sure, honey. Are you getting anxious again?" He said as he went back to picking out a pair of slacks.

"Yeah..." She seemed to lament asking for it at all.

"It's okay, I don't mind. I don't want you all stressed for your night out," he offered to her. "Let me get it set up."

He popped out a drawer and picked up the unlabelled DVD case inside, bringing it over and getting it started. "Alright babe, it's set up when you're ready."

She sighed from the other room before leaving, her date night outfit ready to go. It was excellent.

Her shoulders were open to the world in a burgundy dress, straps falling down to her elbows. The fabric drifted down below her ass, mesh material clinging against her thighs. She blushed slightly, but his appreciative reaction seemed to please her. Of course it would. A thin necklace she'd gotten right after their engagement tied it all together.

She chuckled awkwardly, blushing. "How do I look?"

His closed smile spoke for him. "Gorgeous, sweetie. Want to get started?"

The couch squeaked under her, and she nodded. Clearly nervous, but ready all the same.

"Great." He hesitated for just a second before flipping on the TV and snapping his fingers. The effect was visible immediately, but he was quick to coach her down into lingering trance. "Nothing is more important than the video, or my voice," he spoke gently, tilting her body slightly to face the screen. It looked the same as ever, but to her it would appear more intense than before.

He gazed into her increasingly blank eyes for a few moments, letting affirmations of "Deep breaths..." and "So easy..." quickly spill from his lips before he got to work.

"Good girl, falling right into trance like that. That makes me so happy." She abashedly smiled. "You love being hypnotized by me, isn't that right?"

She nodded, letting a faint "...yes..." through her parted lips. Sheer satisfaction rippled through its monotone.

He grinned. "This feels so great, so nice to not have to worry about any of your typical struggles." She hummed delightfully. He was tempted to take her mouth right now, but there would be ample time for that later. "You want this trance so badly."

"...so badly..." She emphasized.

"That's right. Isn't this just the best feeling ever? Wouldn't you rather be here, with me, than anywhere else at all?"

The absolute gave her pause, but the droning spirals and warm sensation of Matt brought her right into it. "...yes..."

He reached over to rub her stomach, etching soft and gentle circles into her dress. "I know. You'll come to me whenever you want to be hypnotized, whenever there's stress or worry in your life. Whenever you need me..."

Her eyes lidded with contented pleasure. "...whenever I need you..." It was good to keep her coming to him at this stage. That built up reliance, which he could use in the future.

He nodded, self-satisfied enough to let them both enjoy this for a moment. His hand on her stomach, and her eyes on the screen...she always seemed so peaceful in trance. While part of his conscience nagged at him for doing this, she certainly wasn't complaining. That made the decision much easier, as if the slow rise and fall of her breasts didn't already cement it.

He shook his head, breaking his hand away from her stomach to reach up for her hair, nuzzling her sweetly. "You need me for so many things..." She nodded, but he didn't stop. "...you need me to take care of you, to ease your stress..." She whimpered, letting out affirmations from under her breath. "...to help you prepare, to talk you up..." She blushed, knowing how no one, especially not her, loved her like Matt. "...to get you off."

Her face scrunched up a bit, but he held strong. This wasn't much of a reach, and he could elaborate if necessary. In fact, he had a whole alternate method planned out in his mind, but it seems her malleable brain wouldn't need it. She moaned softly after a bit.

"...yes...I need you..."

"What do you need me for, honey?"

She shuddered. "...everything..."

It felt so good to let go of her stress. Lauren had seen an article about this online, where people who make a lot of decisions face anxiety about control. She never seemed to know what to do, always randomly ratcheting from one impulse and compromise to the next. She felt doomed to settle for half-happiness for the rest of her life.

And then she met Matt.

Matt had this effervescent confidence to him, that charm and poise that never seemed to stagger. It did, of course, and she witnessed it plenty, but he always carried through, making sure that she was well along the way. She'd never had anyone care for her like that.

She wasn't lying, not for a second, when she said she needed him for everything. More and more it felt like he kept her going, even when times were tough. She had him to look forward to every day.

Thoughts like these kept bubbling up in Lauren's head as she nodded, feeling her fiancé's surprise as he stopped rubbing her head for a moment. He was back to petting her soon though, which she gratefully appreciated.

"That's right, sugar. You need me for everything." She hummed happily, still gazing into the bright screen. "And because you need me for everything, that means you don't have to worry about stress and anxiety, right?"

Her mouth opened slightly once more, thoroughly pleased by his sentiments. "...yes..."

He nodded. "You don't have to worry about any of your stress, since you know I can handle it. I'll make sure you're okay. I love making sure of that." That last bit was either an earnest addition of his deep feelings, or a transparent emotional ploy. She didn't care either way, continuing to let those complex thoughts slosh in her head until they were nothing but mush.

Reading the expression on her face, he continued. "And since I'm taking care of you, since you need me so much, that just means that you have to show your gratitude even more, right?"

A small line of drool dripped down from her mouth. She said "...yes..."

"How many times have you and I had sex since I last hypnotized you?"

She blushed a little bit, but the words were out of her mouth before she even registered that. "...twice..."

He brought a finger down to wipe the drool from her lip. It was getting dangerously close to her dress. "That's right, good girl. We've had sex two times, and you gave me a blowjob."

It made her proud to hear her achievements recounted like that. Think about all the dishes she'd done, too. All the laundry she'd folded.

"That's pretty good...but do you think you could do more?"

Brief reflection crossed her face, a shadow drifting between her eyes. She wanted to come up with more ways, but it was so hard to think about complex things like that. Instead, she just nodded.

He smiled. "That's right. What are some other things you could do?"

Now that she had to think about it, it came so much easier. It was like the floodgates of her mind had been opened once he'd given her permission. She only got to think about what he wanted her to think about. "...I could...give you more blowjobs..."

A brief chuckle came from his lips, which led to a short one from her as well. He brought his hands to her breasts, squeezing the both of them nicely. "That would be a great start. What else?"

"...I could wear...something sexy...around the house..." She didn't own much lingerie, but that was a problem for future Lauren. Present Lauren just liked her fiancé's fingers on her nipples.

"Mmm, that's a great idea as well. Maybe wear something more revealing out now and again, too." She frowned a little bit at that, but a tighter grope left her moaning expression neutral. "What else?"

She thought for longer, delving further. "...We could...have sex in different positions..." She was admittedly a bit basic there. Besides the occasional surprise, it was missionary and cowgirl in the bedroom. Just the brief glimmer of being bent over in her mind was already getting her wet.

"Very good girl." He snickered a bit. "For someone with parents like yours, you sure think about sex a lot." He squeezed her cheeks by grabbing her chin. Her necklace rose up her body, and she moaned, the sound dampened by his gesture. "What kind of thing do you think your fiancé likes, Lauren?"

A moment's thought passed following that. She wasn't sure if she'd ever thought about...what he liked. It just didn't cross her mind. A worried look must have crossed her face, because Matt reached up to pat it as he reassured her. "Oh, that's okay, sweetie. I'm sure you'll find out soon enough."

He looked away from her for a moment, nodding before turning around. "It's about time to go, alright sweetheart?" She smiled, absent-mindedly gazing into the screen. "Okay. As I bring you up, remember that you don't have to worry about anything when we go out. I'll take care of it for you." She nodded, her empty head bobbing up and down.

"Once again, when I snap my fingers, you'll wake up, and you won't remember anything that we just talked about. However, the ideas will remain embedded deep within your subconscious." As expected of both of them, she let out "...yes..."

"Perfect. 3...2...1...awake." He snapped his fingers, and she felt her consciousness return to her in a brief wind of ecstasy. She blinked for a moment before laughing, looking around to get her bearings.

He raised an eyebrow, smirking. "Feels good, does it?"

She could only nod, leaning up against him for a moment before letting out "Thank you so much, Matt. I feel so much better. Let's get going." She stood up, suddenly invigorated with energy. He followed behind her, just as ready as she was.

Once they were seated at Mykonos, picking a booth, Matt took a moment to take at the picture of her entranced face he'd taken. He was sure Anthony would appreciate that almost as much as he appreciated his wife's similarly blank expression, so he was quick to send it over to him.

He looked over to his fiancée as she read through the menu. She was definitely dressed nicer than him, no doubt about it, but he didn't mind much. That was the trick, after all - having a beautiful wife meant that he must be equal in status and stature. Either way, she doted on him just as much as he did on her, even before her hypnosis.

After a bit, Lauren put her card down and said "It's not as busy as I thought it would be."

He looked around and had to agree. While the moody lighting and hardwood floors might have made one think this was a fancy, reservation-only establishment, there couldn't have been more than 10 other people munching their falafels. "That's good, then. I know you're not much for crowds."

She chuckled a bit and nodded. "Yeah." That seemed to sate her, at least, and she grabbed his hand from under the table. He squeezed it back, smiling.

They ordered their food soon after, and as he looked over her exposed shoulders he could feel new urges compounding inside of him. He couldn't, though. Not here. Not while they both had so much to lose.

And yet...

He received his chicken kebab without fanfare, and even after he tasted it and confirmed that it was delicious, he wasn't satisfied. Look at her, over there, unknowingly submitting to his will more and more each day. He couldn't just sit here. Before he even knew it was happening, he looked around and leaned over to whisper in her ear.

Perplexed, she followed suit, but with remarkable hesitancy.

"Hey Lauren, this is really nice."

She looked at him incredulously, but agreed. "Yeah?"

He gulped and tried to hide his sheepish tone. "Remember the first time you went with me to my dorm? We were what, 19?"

That was years ago by now, but she nodded all the same. She clearly didn't know where he was going with this.

"And do you remember what we did after we were done with studying? How you got up on my bed, and..."

She deeply blushed, suddenly more aware of the direction he was taking. Still, a shy smile arose on her face. "...yeah, I remember..."

He grinned, leaving a hot breath on her ear. "You know, I feel like it's been so long since we did something like that...something that immature." She couldn't have been further from the shy, chaste college girl she was then. They had sex like responsible adults now, in beds that they paid for.

Maybe it was time to get reckless.

"Wouldn't it be nice to try that again?"

She blushed even harder, but Matt could tell it was increasingly more of arousal than of embarrassment. She just needed the right prodding, and after a bit, he gave it to her. "I would really appreciate it if you took your hand under the table right now, sweetheart." He got a little bit louder, enhancing the public feeling for both of them. Even as she stammered, he could feel her trying to come up with excuses not to. By the time he reached for his zipper, it was over.

He felt her hand coax over to his pants, the table luckily wide enough to hide it from anyone who wasn't directly walking by. She slowly pushed him down and out of his pants until it poked through the flap in his boxers, stiffening as she felt the hot ridges of his cock. He hummed affirmatively, returning to his food so as to hide their actions. Slowly but surely, she stroked him, and he only got harder in her grasp.

The phone in Lauren's hand was only barely a distraction, and besides his idle, quiet hums and sharp breaths, they were silent. She clearly could not believe she was doing this, which only made it hotter for him. He could feel himself throb between her soft fingers. He had thought this would calm him down, but it only emboldened him further. Soon enough, the next logical step came up in his mind.

He cleared his throat, setting his fork down. "Mmm, this is great. How's your moussaka?"

Her attention was taken from discreetly pleasuring him to keeping up the act, and she stuttered a bit as she responded. "Oh, it's u-um...good! It's really good." She shakily smiled, biting her lip as she continued stroking him.

"That's great. I knew this place would be nice." He reached for his wallet, only to mime dropping something on the floor. "Oop!" After a quick charade of frustration, he looked to his fiancée.

"Sorry about this, darling, but do you think you could look for my keys? I just dropped them." He subtly pushed her hand away from his cock, winking as he looked at her.

Her mouth opened wide as she realized his implication, but soon the warm feeling washed over her once more. She was already worked up, after all. After not much time at all, she nodded, her breath shaky. "Oh, sure! Just...give me a second." She scooted down off the cushion and soon was faced with his hard cock, already leaking precum onto the floor. She got onto it before she could think about anything else.

12