A Good Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stifled a moan as she wrapped her lips around his head, quickly tilting up into her until she could get more of it inside. He again returned to his menu, shuffling his jacket over to somewhat hide her from the outside. After about a minute, he was already getting there.

However, seeing the two mostly empty plates, a waitress came to their booth shortly. Lauren, hearing the footsteps approaching, panicked, but Matt was quick to push her onto his cock as she walked up from the other side.

"Is there anything else I can get for you?" she asked politely.

Matt shook his head, smiling as his fiancée slowly returned to sucking him off. "We're about finished actually, I'm just waiting for her to get back from the bathroom."

She nodded, writing something in her notepad quickly before replying. "I'll get you two the check then. Have an excellent night." He only nodded, careful to not show anything as she walked off.

A good decision on his part, he realized, as not very long after he came into her mouth, disguising his grunt with a cough as he brought a hand down to his balls. He took a grateful, deep breath and let her get up. Once realizing she didn't have anywhere else to put it, she swallowed his cum and got off the floor.

Upon seeing her face again, it was clear she'd loved every moment of their aside. Her wide eyes were rocked with pleasure, and he recognized their look from the rare moments where she instigated sex at home. He nodded subtly. "Did you find them?"

Having been reminded of her stated goal, she abruptly nodded. "O-oh, yeah! Yeah, they were _down_ there." There wasn't even anyone around them, he just enjoyed making her jump through hoops for him. She must have too.

"Thanks, honey. Good girl." She shuddered with pleasure as he zipped himself back up, paying for the check once they got it.

That night, she slept with her head on his chest after he ate her out. Running his fingers through her hair, Matt reflected on how much she'd changed. Soon, his cum would be her favorite food on nights out. He couldn't wait, and he swore he could see that same impatience in her closed eyes.

12