A Good Wife's Gift Ch. 02

Story Info
Zofia's First Conquest.
8.4k words
4.73
17k
26

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2nd part here! The consensual cuckolding starts here, and the smut basically doesn't stop once it begins. Not much else to say, besides I hope y'all enjoy the insanity as always!

Contains: futa on female, hyper cock/balls/breasts/ass, cum inflation and excessiveness, consensual cuckolding, hyper pregnancy

Tags are for the story as a whole!

Comments and feedback are appreciated :)

*****

"Charlie! Welcome! Please, come in."

"Zofia, it's so great to see you!"

Arthur's childhood friend leaned in and gave Zofia a hug, her long blonde hair brushing against the futa's face. Standing back up straight, Zofia ushered her guest into the house, closing the door slowly behind her, using this moment as an opportunity to check out the similarly-aged woman. Dressed in a casual white t-shirt, Zofia could see the sides of her humongous breasts even from the back, the material stressed around the massive mounds, her fair-skinned arms at her sides. Her jeans hugged her hips, popping out around her bubbly, firm ass, ending at a pair of sandaled-feet, her bare toes painted the same shade of green as her eyes. She also noticed that her black bra was visible through her top, the hooks connected across back strained from the weight of the load they supported.

Charlie turned around and stared at Zofia through her large, emerald-tinted eyes.

"Can I get you anything? Water?" Zofia asked, walking past the blonde woman and leading her to the living room, her heart rate increasing, "A snack?"

"No thank you! I'm okay." She followed behind, Zofia able to feel her staring at the back of her package, "Is Arthur here? I didn't see his car in the driveway."

"Oh, I'm sorry Charlie, I thought I mentioned it would be just us girls today!"

She purposefully sat in the middle of the black-leather couch, giving Charlie no option but to take a seat next to her.

"Well, us girls kinda!"

Zofia laughed and patted her bulge like she needed to make clear the meaning of her words, taking in the expression of Charlie as she did; the blonde's eyes were huge as they openly ogled the bulge of Zofia's genitalia, a shade of scarlet touching her pale cheeks. Smiling at her, Zofia watched as Charlie took a seat next to her, doing her best to keep a bit of space between them. It occurred to the futa that they'd never hung out before, just the two of them, and that her husband's friend must've been feeling awkward because of it. She'd just had to make her feel something else then!

"So Charlie," Zofia leaned towards her as she spoke, pressing the side of her leg and bulge against the blonde's thick thigh, "how have you been? I haven't seen you in awhile."

"I-I'm good!" Charlie stammered back, obviously struggling to maintain her composure - Zofia could see her nipples hardening under her top already, "Just working and stuff, you know. Um, keeping busy!"

"Oh I know that feeling! It seems like there's never any time for yourself. Never enough time to have some fun, right?"

"Y-Yeah exactly."

"Are you seeing anyone?" She inquired as innocently as she could, fluttering her long eyelashes at the blonde, "Got a new guy in your life? A girl? Or a... futa?"

"F-F-Futa!?" It was getting hard for Zofia to hold back her enjoyment of the teasing she was putting her guest through, "No, um, nothing like that. I-I've been too busy to go on any dates or anything."

"Oh! One second, I should let Arthur know you're over. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to know we're hanging out, his wife and his best friend."

Charlie gave her a confused stare, but didn't pursue the subject.

Z: Guess who's over right now?

A: What?

Z: Charlie.

Casting a glance over at the person they were speaking about, Zofia turned her phone towards her and snapped a quick picture while Charlie was looking elsewhere, the blonde clearly out of her element. After checking to make sure she hadn't been caught in the act, she sent the pic to Arthur, captioning it with something about how hot Charlie looked; it wasn't a lie either, she did look damn good. So good in fact that Zofia was having trouble keeping her arousal contained, wanting to wait for the right moment to put on a show for her guest - a show that she also couldn't wait for Arthur to learn about either!

"Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that Charlie," Zofia smiled at the blonde again, one that at least appeared sympathetic in nature, "I'm sure it's hard to be alone."

"Oh! No it's not so bad, really. You um, you get used to it."

"Come on, I'm sure you spend a lot of nights by yourself, wishing there was someone else to share your bed with you."

"W-What? Zofia? What are you sayi-"

"Someone to take care of your needs, to fulfill your fantasies, to make you feel good."

Charlie couldn't manage a response, her breathing heavy, her huge, jutting chest rising and falling rapidly, her eyes bulging in their sockets. Not waiting for a reply, Zofia breached the last barrier separating the two of them, raising her arms up to wrap around Charlie's head, pulling her in for a kiss like she had to her husband when she'd accepted her role in his fantasies; the blonde weakly protested at first, putting her hands on Zofia's shoulders - but not quite pushing her away - a series of words attempted that were immediately muffled by the futa's mouth. But these didn't last long. A moment later she melted into Zofia's embrace, returning the locking of lips, moans emanating from her throat.

Smirking internally, Zofia had her way with the blonde's mouth. She immediately forced her tongue between Charlie's lips, gliding it roughly across her teeth and against her cheeks, letting her know without a doubt who was in charge, wasting no time in establishing their roles in this lurid play. Zofia slipped a hand down Charlie's front, groping at her huge breasts, drawing further moans from her guest; Charlie's hands were still on the futa's shoulders, though they were no longer failing at pushing her away. Now she was holding onto them firmly like she didn't want Zofia to go anywhere.

Zofia pulled away from the kiss.

"Someone like me, Charlie."

The blonde gasped.

"B-But Zofia! We, we can't! What about you- Arthur!? What if he finds out?"

"He's not here is he?" She questioned rhetorically, lifting an eyebrow, "And besides, I won't tell if you don't."

A look of understanding crossed Charlie's reddened, surprised features.

"N-No, I won't."

"Good girl."

Those two, simple words sent a visible shiver down Charlie's spine. Perfect. Getting more and more into the 'cheating' she was partaking in, Zofia pushed the blonde onto her back, Charlie letting out a small yelp at the sudden shove. Hands going to the hem of her prey's shirt, she quickly lifted it up, Charlie understanding what her goal was and aiding in her own stripping; flinging the top to the floor, Zofia slipped her fingers around Arthur's friend's back and nimbly undid the hooks on her bra, letting the large, supportive garment fall. She discarded that as well, bearing the green-eyed girl's huge endowment for her eyes to consume.

Like she'd always expected, Charlie's tits were as massive as they looked under her tight tops. Naturally sagging under their own weight, they sat on her flat, alabaster-hued stomach, jiggling from the force of their sudden release. They were easily as big as Zofia's head, capped by small pink nipples and matching areola that didn't quite fit the size of the enormous mounds; Zofia liked how small they were though, finding their uniqueness charming. Mimicking how she kissed her, Zofia dove down and engulfed one of the small nubs between her lips, using each hand to fondle one of the breasts, juggling them in her palms as Charlie moaned and writhed under her.

Sneakily, Zofia grabbed her phone again while Charlie was otherwise distracted. Glancing over at it, she took another picture of the blonde, making sure to capture the action in it as well; she quickly sent it to Arthur, ignoring whatever else he'd texted her, accompanying it with a faux-mocking caption asking him if he wished he was where she was right now. Stuffing her phone under her leg for ease of access later, she went to what she'd been doing, alternating back and forth between Charlie's nipples, leaving hickies across the mounds of pale flesh in the process, marking her as her property - and those would just be the first signs she'd leave to show that she owned the blonde. She was growing just as turned-on as Charlie was, her already-tight pants straining against her ginormous junk.

Once she'd had her fill of the blonde's buxom bosom, Zofia sat up and tore off her own top, freeing her smaller-but-still-huge tits.

"I think it's time you return the favor," Zofia bit her lip, stopping herself before she added the word 'slut' to her command, wanting to save that for later, "come here."

Charlie nodded rapidly at her, sitting up and doing exactly as she was told - to Zofia's delight. The futa allowed herself a moan or two as the blonde sucked at her small pink nipples, running a hand through her guest's golden locks; she wasn't sure if Charlie had done this before, but she was certainly damn good at it! She pat Charlie's hair as her chest was worshiped, closing her eyes and throwing her head backward, a familiar throb rumbling between her legs. Soon. Soon she'd have her husband's friend between her legs and doing what she'd unknowingly been invited over to do.

Putting pressure on the top of Charlie's skull, she guided her lower, pushing her down to her exposed stomach. The blonde used her mouth to plant kisses and licks across the smooth expanse of Zofia's abs, giving that part of her as much attention as she had the futa's breasts, her hands still groping the plump mounds - but that wasn't enough for the futa. Increasing the force she applied to Charlie's head, Zofia led her further south until she was forced to contort her body, a small part of her resisting what she knew Zofia was trying to get her to do. But Zofia wasn't having any of that!

"Get on your knees."

Charlie looked back up at her with wide, unsure eyes.

"Now."

A master of the firm, commanding tone, having had plenty of practice from her years as a teacher, Zofia didn't yell or growl angrily. She simply told Charlie what to do. Like with her students when they were acting out, Charlie swiftly obeyed the demand, sliding to the floor and onto her knees, shuffling on them until she placated herself in front of Zofia, her back against the coffee table behind her. Charlie looked up at the futa for further instruction, unsure of how to even begin with such an enormous, unwieldy package; without a word Zofia tapped a slender finger at her golden belt buckle, indicating exactly where the blonde should get to work.

Nodding absentmindedly, Charlie raised her trembling hands, stretching them over the ginormous genitalia in front of her, not quite ready to touch what the futa had to offer. Unsteadily, she took hold of Zofia's belt, and, after fumbling with the buckle several times, managed to unlatch it; she slid it slowly around Zofia's thin waist and set it to the side. Once Zofia's pants were no longer being held up they instantly slipped down her waist. Charlie's eyes bulged even further out of their sockets, appearing as though they would pop right out of her skull if she strained them any harder.

When Zofia's pants fell it revealed her hairless, flat groin and the beginning of her monumental member at the same time - an amount of cock that was bigger than any Charlie had ever seen before. The same hue as the rest of her neutral-toned complexion, the base of Zofia's goliath was utterly enormous, stretched from one end of her crotch to the other, leaving no room for anything else in the small expanse of flesh. Nearly as wide as the futa's own waist flaccid, it visibly throbbed under Charlie's gaze, the roots of several massive, flesh-coated veins present against the waistband of her bottoms, those alone more gigantic than any dicks Charlie had been with!

And that was just the first half a foot of Zofia's extensive serpent!

"Z-Zofia I, I-"

"Keep going. I didn't tell you to stop, did I?"

Shaking her head after gawking at the hyper-hung futanari, Charlie grabbed hold of Zofia's pants. This was going to be fun! Smirking at the blonde, Zofia reached for her phone under her, watching, waiting for the right moment to snap another pic to send to Arthur, her phone undoubtedly filled with more unread messages from her husband. She didn't make any moves to help her guest as she struggled to pull down the filled-to-the-brim garment, her knuckles white as she yanked and attempted to force it lower, Zofia's immense endowment providing quite the obstacle for her work around; Zofia spread her legs a bit, letting her preposterous scrotum dip further to the floor.

As Charlie made progress in undressing her host, more and more of Zofia's otherworldly behemoth came into view. Inches of girthy, cunt-ruining shaft turned into feet, less than a third of it revealed when the shape of her sack bulged from around the waist of her pants, her thighs completely hidden behind it; vast veins continued to appear as well, pulsing violently as they began the process of filling her monster with the immense quantities of blood needed to awaken it. Zofia held back cruel laughs as she felt Charlie's fingers shiver against her genitalia, the blonde clearly as terrified as she was utterly aroused.

It didn't seem to ever end. The longer that Charlie pulled down her pants, the more of the futa's ponderous package was unveiled - shaft, scrotum, and now her balls all groaning from the relief of being unrestrained. While Zofia's cock was insanely huge by anyone's standards, her cum factories were on a level of their own, more expansive than either her or the blonde's bodies were wide; the sound of them churning up a fresh load of baby batter could clearly be heard, the grandiose orbs wobbling wildly over her legs. Even when Charlie had Zofia's pants pulled down past her knees her package still wasn't fully freed, nearly half of it left waiting to feel the open air against its hot flesh.

Relatively uniform in its thickness all the way down its incredible length, Zofia's cock only fattened slightly when it reached the middle of its shaft, the massive arteries marbling its expanse creating the biggest additions to its absurd girth. Her bulbous, gravid, sperm-packed balls and scrotum stuck out far from around it, her member laying between the giant globes like a pair of cushions on a bed; her whole package rumbled with excitement, finally allowed to exist without restraint. It took several more minutes for Charlie to finish her task, sliding Zofia's pants off of her shoes and onto the floor, releasing the entirety of the futa's fantastical fuck stick.

The blonde's jaw dropped and she immediately began hyperventilating at the sight of the beast hanging over the futa's thin legs.

Taking this perfect opportunity to further her husband's arousal, Zofia swiftly pulled her phone out and captured another lurid image of his childhood friend, sending it to him with an accompanying text that read 'Do you think she likes it?' with a winking-smiley face at the end; she made sure to get as much of her over-proportioned junk in the picture as she could, along with Charlie's stunned face. Zofia allowed herself and Charlie to enjoy the full immensity of her soft meat and cum-containers, groaning in relief for added effect as she pushed out her hips, sending her masses of lurid meat jiggling in the blonde's direction. She could see a sliver of drool form in the corner of Charlie's lips and that her nipples were as hard as a pair of precious gems.

"Well? What do you think, Charlie?" Zofia questioned with a sneer, shaking her hips again, "Big enough for you?"

"B-Big enough...?"

"Yeah, I hope you're not disappointed or anything!"

"I-I've never seen anything so huge!" Charlie sputtered without moving her eyes, her hands trembling in front of her, "I- Zofia, I don't, don't know if I can handle it! I've never..."

"Oh you can. Trust me. You do trust me, don't you?"

Charlie looked up at her and nodded, her large, green eyes quivering, her nostrils flaring.

"Good, because this is going to be the best day of your life - you won't be the same after!" Zofia smirked, knowing the blonde had no clue just how true that was, "So go ahead and continue. You still have to get me hard, after all!"

Unable to stifle the gasp that escaped her lips, the thought that dwelled in the back of Charlie's mind was confirmed as a reality: Zofia was still soft! How was that even possible!? The cock in front of her was magnitudes bigger than any she'd ever seen previously, longer than her own torso was and nearly just as wide! From the thick base to the partially foreskin-covered, fat pink tip, it was utterly humongous. Would it even fit inside of her? And that wasn't mentioning Zofia's balls - each one big enough to sit on without issue - and the undoubtedly vast quantities of cum being produced inside of her stretched-taut sack! What if she got pregnant from all of it!?

Though she had her misgivings none of them were worrying enough to calm her arousal. Acting on instinct, Charlie reached out and lifted Zofia's cock off the floor, grunting from the effort of carrying something so incredibly heavy, her thin biceps flexing; she noticed immediately that her fingers came nowhere close to meeting around the futa's member's incredible heft, separated by more than a few inches of a burning cock-flesh. She didn't bother with Zofia's tremendous testicles - yet - focusing solely on her awesome appendage first. Charlie held it up in front of her face so they were head-to-head, amazed at how fucking massive Zofia was.

Unsure of how to handle something so beastly, Charlie attempted to stroke the monstrous extra-appendage, unbelieving at how far she could stretch her arms without reaching the base. It felt like it took forever just to make one, complete lap across Zofia's member, the feet of shaft never ending in her hands; Zofia's full cockhead was revealed when her foreskin was pulled back by Charlie's ministrations, showing off its swathes of pink-skinned acreage, her corona flaring out wider than the rest of her member's already-ludicrous width. Charlie licked her lips at the sight, subconsciously bringing her face closer to it, her nose sniffing rapidly like a drug-hunting dog in an airport.

Because there was a powerful aroma wafting off of Zofia's cock!

A heady-musk seemed to steam from the futa's genitalia, clogging Charlie's senses the closer she got to it. It was something both new and familiar to the blonde - it certainly smelled like cock, but not like any Charlie had ever gotten a whiff of before. There were the same scents present - sweaty flesh, precum, and a hint of urine - but it was like something else had been added to it. Something alluring. Something intoxicating. Charlie wasn't sure what it was, but she liked it, snorting embarrassingly, her nose upturned as if she didn't want anything to block the fragrance from reaching her. Her tongue stretched out farther from her mouth as she sniffed the mass of cockmeat repeatedly, wanting to taste it just as badly.