A Good Wife's Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you really are hopeless aren't you!?" Zofia shook her head, putting on a show of being disappointed, though internally she was delighted by how broken Charlie was already. And this was just the start! Moving on to the next step in her master, bitch-breaking plan, Zofia stepped to the side once more, lifting her cock from the coffee table as she did, showing off the shattered surface; Arthur would definitely be replacing it! She walked through her own sexual refuse staining the ground - another thing her husband would be responsible for dealing with - having to waddle due to the floor-dragging size of her scrotum. She stopped only when she was standing by Charlie, the blonde's breathing growing ragged at being so close to Zofia again.

"Lay on the table."

"W-What?"

"Lay on the table, and make sure your head is resting on it."

Scrambling, Charlie did as Zofia commanded, awkwardly climbing onto the coffee table and spreading herself across it on her back; with her head laying against the edge of it, her legs hung over the opposite end, stretched out, her sandal-clad feet planted on the cum soaked floor. She watched intently as Zofia moved to the same side of the table that her face was, the futa smirking down at her. With a casual swing of her hips, Zofia brought her cock right over the blonde's body, flexing it so that it hovered over the entirety of Charlie's cum-covered figure, extending past her toes by a good measure of distance. Charlie's eyes widened as the object of her deepest desires floated only inches above her, unsure if the futa wanted her to touch it or not.

Zofia brought her phone out to capture the slut's expression for her husband; the image on the screen showed the blonde's rapturous reverie, her green eyes as open as possible, hypnotized by the inhuman mass of meat like a newborn watching a spinning mobile. The blue-haired futa held her phone up as high as possible over her head, trying to get as much of her monstrous endowment in the frame as possible, along with Charlie's obviously-aroused state. She sent the picture to Arthur with a caption questioning whether her cock would even fit in his friend, taking a second to read over his acted responses, checking to make sure that he hadn't used the safeword they'd established beforehand.

Once she was finished with that, Zofia decided that before she fucked the busty slut, that there was a part of her that still needed some loving. Tucking her phone under her chin, Zofia reached down around her humongous, fleshy obstruction and grabbed at her scrotum; she bundled it and her balls up in her arms as best she could, like she was gathering and bunching up a cleaned fitted sheet that would be thrown into a linen closet, forever unfolded. Once her arms were full of her own baby-batter-brewers, she heaved them as far up her body as she could before suddenly dropping them on Charlie's unsuspecting countenance, the weight of her tremendous testicles shaking the coffee table once they'd landed, covering Charlie's front from her skull down to her neck and the top of her chest.

She smiled as she watched the blonde's legs kick out instinctively from being suffocated, like she was trying to fight against the smothering force she actually desired. Groaning in relief as Charlie's hands and mouth immediately went to work on her massive sack and corpulent cum containers, Zofia threw her head back, enjoying the attention given to her most virile of equipment. Sighing deeply, she looked down past her cock at Charlie's figure, noticing gleefully that her stomach was already a bit bloated from all the pre she'd chugged previously - an amount that was only a small preview of what was to come!

Charlie was absolutely overwhelmed by what had plummeted onto her face.

Her senses were imprisoned by Zofia's rolls and bundles of fleshy sack, four walls of hot, musky genitalia housing her countenance. She knew what the futa wanted without being told - commands unneeded this time - and had instantly went to work pleasuring her Mistress's barrels of cum, her tongue lapping at every inch of sagging scrotum in its reach, her hands groping at the immense orbs; she was sniffing rapidly once more as well, pure, unfiltered ball stench filtering through her nostrils and seeping into her pores. If it wasn't for the drooping, baggy nature of the layer of flesh laid upon her features she would have run out of air, gasping for quick breaths when she could, stopping herself from dying in a manner most divine.

She could feel Zofia start to touch her body, the futa's svelte hands running over her chest and groping at her tits, her thin fingers squelching through the cum plastering her form. As she felt Zofia's reach explore lower down her torso, she was also aware of the heat coming from the monumental rod on her skin, the taller-than-she-was shaft nearly flattening her. Charlie let out a muted, muffled yelp as Zofia grabbed onto her jeans and tore open the button and zipper, pushing them down her waist and thighs; she didn't hesitate to help in her own undressing, shimmying her hips to help her bottoms slide to her feet. A moan escaped her sack-stuffed lips as her Mistress began rubbing at her sodden-panties, rubbing the drenched cloth into her pussy.

Trying her best to focus on sucking on the boundless sack-skin, Charlie found herself increasingly distracted by Zofia's skillful ministrations. The hyper-hung futanari had slipped her underwear to the side to gain uninterrupted access to her sex, and was deftly tapping at her clit while slipping a single finger between her labia; Charlie couldn't help but wiggle at Zofia's touch, thrusting her hips upward to meet her hands movements. Her moans only grew louder as Zofia slipped further digits into her soaked lower lips, the blue-haired, dual-sexed woman immediately finding her most pleasurable of spots and rubbing it, Charlie's gooey secretions flooding out between her thighs. She should have known her Mistress would be so good at this!

The pair stayed like this for the next handful of minutes, both of them doing their best to bring as much ecstasy to the other as possible. Charlie could just barely hear Zofia moaning above her, her ears as blocked up by sexual flesh as the rest of her orifices were, her own cries of joy making the futa's utterances even more inaudible. Zofia was enjoying this more controlled play as much as her slut did, her cock once more leaking a river of precum onto the floor around Charlie's feet, wet splatters filling the room; soon those sounds would be coming from a different place, one more internal in nature. So soon, in fact...

Zofia couldn't wait any longer!

"How was that, slut?" She asked as she unhunched herself and took a few steps back, freeing Charlie's face from her gigantic, gravid globes that slapped loudly onto the floor one after the other, "Enjoy it as much as you did sucking my cock!?"

It took Charlie a few moments to respond, having to inhale much-needed oxygen first.

"Yes Mistress, I did!" Her face was red and sweaty, both from her own glands and from Zofia's salty secretions, "I would have stayed under there for forever if you'd asked me!"

Shit, Zofia should have been filming for this!

"Maybe another time I'll make you my personal ball-polisher. First we have to see how well you do with what comes next!"

"Next?" Charlie's voice was dripping with anticipation, her eyes once more locked onto the massive bitch breaker above her, "W-What's next, Zofia?"

"You know what's next, slut!"

Rolling her eyes for effect, Zofia turned and walked away from the blonde, her balls bouncing loudly against the semen-soaked floor, her cock shaking up and down in front of her, nearly bashing into the nearby wall when she moved. She was happy to see that Charlie was still being a good girl, having not moved from her position on the coffee table, her eyes following the futa's every step. For what she needed to do now, Zofia had to stand slightly askew of Charlie's legs lest her ginormous genitalia get in the way; she pulled Charlie's jeans and underwear all the way down, yanking off her sandals in the process as she finished undressing her, leaving her as naked as the day she was born. Zofia pulled out her phone again as she got in position to fuck her husband's childhood friend.

"Well, what do you think?" She asked both Charlie and Arthur, the latter on the other end of the video she was taking, "Think it'll fit?"

What she was referring to, of course, was her cock. Standing halfway across the room just to lined up her massive glans with Charlie's dripping, puffy slit, Zofia made sure that her phone's camera captured the ridiculous size difference between the two; it looked like a cockhead half as big as the futa's would be ill-suited to penetrate the blonde's sex, the girth of her tip comically oversized for the task at hand. Hell, just Zofia's leaking urethra appeared to be bigger than the entirety of Charlie's cunt, the rest of her flared, mushroom-shaped crown taking up all the space between the blonde's thighs, nearly wider than the slut's groin was. But Zofia would be damned if she didn't try to make the impossible possible!

"I-I don't care if it does!" Charlie shouted desperately, lifting herself up on her arms to study the unlikely point of penetration, "I would rather die than not try! Please, I need it. I'd do anything for you to fuck me, I don't care if it kills me or hurts me or whatever! I want you to fuck me with your amazing cock until I pass out!"

Zofia smiled, making sure her camera picked up every one of Charlie's pleas, forming her own rebuttal all the while.

"And what if you get pregnant?"

"I hope I do! It would be an honor to carry your children! I want you to knock me up with a whole litter of futa babies! Make me permanently pregnant!"

"Hmmm, well if that's how you feel..." Zofia paused and then grinned, refocusing the video on Charlie's gushing, needy slit, "then I guess that's what we'll do!"

With that, Zofia thrust into the blonde.