A Good Wife's Gift Ch. 04

Story Info
Zofia Picks Her Next Target.
6.3k words
4.53
9k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New part! Mostly a transition chapter - Zofia finishes with Charlie and picks her next conquest with her husband's help. Expect like 2-3 more chapters more than likely. Enjoy!

Contains: futa on female, hyper cock/balls/breasts/ass, cum inflation and excessiveness, consensual cuckolding, hyper pregnancy

Tags are for the story as a whole!

Comments and feedback are appreciated :)

*****

Though there was no need for her to prove it, Zofia focused the video-call on her cock anyway, flexing it, showing her husband that it hadn't wilted even a little bit. Hearing him moan through her phone was all the encouragement she could have asked for, and she walked forward until she was standing between Charlie's legs, her massive member casting a long shadow over her unrecognizable figure, rubbing along the length of her inflated stomach. There was one thing she had to do before she fucked the blonde again, and that was help her with a bit of draining first, and Zofia had the perfect tool to do it with!

"Wakey wakey, slut!"

Zofia bounced her hips, forcing her cock to jump; it popped into the air before quickly dropping back down, slamming into the top of Charlie's gravid midsection. Her weighty, gigantic shaft dented the blonde's inflated womb, forcing the excess flesh to fold around her grand girth, the middle of her pole sinking into her body. This was followed by a firehose of cum rocketing out of Charlie's cunt, splattering across the living room floor and against Zofia's legs and feet, the futa's goliath turning the once normal woman into a living sieve for her semen. Repeating this violent battering over and over again, Zofia literally beat the seed out of Charlie, forcing her to wake up in the process, groans and grunts flying out of her lips, her hands cradling her torso as if to try and protect it.

"That's better!" Zofia exclaimed now that Charlie's stomach was a more manageable size, only appearing pregnant with triplets after being drained, "Ready for more, Charlie?"

"W-What?" She mumbled, attempting to sit up, her arms shaking under her, her face gauzed with virile glue, "Where am... Zofia? What happened?"

She wiped at her head to try and free her eyes of their slimy mask, only to find that her hand was covered in the same sticky substance. Wagging her hand instead to try and get Zofia's cum off - the one thing the dense goop could be, she realized - Charlie tried to remember the events that had just occurred. Zofia was fucking her, hard, and better than anyone else she'd ever slept with by miles, the futa in a league of her own; she recalled that Zofia did... something to her, something she was still having trouble comprehending. Pleasure and pain flashed across her eyes in equal measure, and she tried to follow them like they might reveal the missing minutes of her day, like it might help her understand why all she could think about was cock.

"Get up and bend over the couch if you can." Zofia ignored her questions, knowing the kind of state she'd left the blonde in, "I'll help you if I have to."

Nodding like she had no control over her body, like she didn't need to have control over her actions, Charlie stood up - at least she tried to stand up. Her legs shook under her, and she was made acutely aware of the sheer weight attached to her torso that wasn't there before. She gingerly touched her bloated belly, her fingers tracing over its new enormous size, failing to make sense of what she was feeling. Was she somehow pregnant already? No... No, that wasn't it! This was all Zofia's cum! While she was most definitely carrying the futanari's future offspring, what was stretching her stomach and throwing off her balance was the insane quantity of sperm swimming around inside of her, a volume so magnificent she swore she could literally feel the army of virile troopers marching through her womb!

This was it, this was her purpose now. What Zofia had done to her that caused her black outs was change her, a change that was for the better! No matter how hard she tried to focus on something other than the hyper-hung futanari she couldn't concentrate on anything else not related to her for more than a second; her brain was filled with imagery and sensations of being fucked, bred, and ultimately, what it would be like to birth the litters of kids she'd undoubtedly been pumped full of. Managing to stand up, she gazed at her new owner, the steely-eyed stare studying her back telling her that Zofia knew exactly what she'd done to her, and that she'd meant to do it, no questions about it.

It made Charlie happy!

"I-I can do it, Zofia!" Charlie sputtered, spitting up semen, "I'm sorry, I'll go right now!"

Zofia watched as the pregnant-appearing woman waddled over to the couch, cum waterfalling out of her cunt and splattering between her feet as she moved; cum fell in heavy sheets off of all of her body when she moved, slowly revealing sections of her bruised, fair skin. Charlie stood in front of the couch, clearly uncertain about how she was supposed to present herself on it, wavering between its cushions and an arm. Nearly speaking up to just command the blonde what to do, Zofia caught herself before she did, Charlie bending over the center of the black-leather furniture. The blue-haired futa held her phone out to capture Charlie shaking her bubbly ass back and forth like she needed to entice her Mistress, glad she hadn't ended the call yet. In fact, by this point, there wasn't a reason to stop it anymore!

"Like what you see, Arthur? Cause I know I do!"

Her cock flexed excitedly again as she started getting into position behind Charlie, hardly having to move from where she was standing, her enormous extremity easily bridging the gap between them. Pressing her throbbing, reddened glans against the blonde's cavernous cunt, she poked it a few times, sending obvious shivers of anticipation up Charlie's spine, teasing her just for the hell of it; her expanded stomach was partially flattened against a couch cushion, her face buried in her upturned breasts, her fat ass attempting to push back needily against Zofia's royal scepter, cum sliding off of her all the while. Looking and acting just like a slut should! Grinning, Zofia punched her punishing pole forward, plunging it right back into Charlie's pussy.

Not bothering to go as slowly as she had the first time, Zofia launched into a brutal fucking immediately. She railed Charlie roughly, swinging her hips as rapidly as possible, walking forward to sink every last inch of her towering, tremendous titan that she could fit into the blonde; as expected, Charlie howled in subservient joy, jerking herself backward to meet the futa's thrusts, her cunt instantly spraying its arousal all over the floor and couch. Flumes of frothy fuck frosting followed, spilling from the slut's dilapidated hole, clearing space in her womb for Zofia's bitch breaker to pound into, the remnants of her explosive orgasm refilling her faster than she could empty.

As she'd been doing the entire time, Zofia framed the whole debauched scene with her phone's camera, alternating her stream-of-conscious hurl of insults and jeers between Arthur and Charlie, never making it clear who she was speaking to at any given moment. Arthur was obviously jerking himself off once again, Charlie begging for more, responding to every twisted utterance with desperate pleas, asking to be impregnated and ruined. The second that Zofia got close enough she planted harsh slaps across the blonde's bouncing backside, her cockhead tenting the top of her stomach, the couch shaking on its legs, slamming into the wall behind it. Holes and webbings of cracks formed across its surface, a visible display of the unfathomable force Zofia was using to destroy Charlie.

And when Zofia came again, she still didn't stop.

She fucked Charlie through her second orgasm, bloating her to new extremes and covering her with equally vast quantities of cum as before, only giving her a moment of respite between spearings. Zofia flipped her into position after position, splitting the couch down the middle while splitting the blonde's pussy at the same time; once the last piece of furniture in the room had been left an unusable pile of wreckage, she simply pile-drived Charlie into the floor and against the wall, creating a slut shaped crater wherever she chose to take her. Her energy didn't falter for even a second, never running out of steam - or cream - her internal gas tank running on full, her hips plowing forward like an unstoppable, runaway locomotive, her balls seemingly just as bottomless.

Cum mucked every surface of the room and quickly stained the adjoining sections of the house as well. Stray, wild shots covered windows and doors, tile and carpet alike hidden under the unending flood that flowed like a river through the abode, sure to be crusted and ruined by the dense, gooey fluid. Walls and ceilings were painted again and again, layered inches of virility matting onto them; droplets poured down onto Charlie and Zofia from every angle, matching them to their surroundings. Her potency was purely destructive and Zofia was pretty sure that at one point she heard a shatter come from somewhere around her, probably from a framed picture or window that was struck by a random, misaligned blast!

At one point Zofia's phone died, cutting Arthur - who hadn't stopped watching the entire time - off from his fantasies. Though annoyed by it, Zofia continued on, wanting to give her husband the biggest, messiest gift that she could when he got home. Charlie passed out again and again, only to wake up every time her brain was further fractured by a body-quaking orgasm, her womb refilled and emptied just as consistently. When Zofia finally did finish her so-called 'cucking', her cock softening slightly and sagging against the semen sea that was nearly up to her knees, she surveyed the scene she'd left, wiping a bit of cum and sweat from her brow, unable to even guess how many hours had passed since she'd started. Damn, she'd really fucked her house up!

At least that was Arthur's problem to deal with...

...

"...and then you got home!"

Zofia and Arthur cuddled together on their marital bed, naked, both fully hard; Zofia had her fist pumping up and down her husband's cock while weaving him the tale of her time with Charlie. Arthur's hands were clutching the sheets tightly, his hips humping to meet his wife's strokes, his face red and sweaty. She was teasing him instead of letting him cum, bringing him to the edge again and again, squeezing her fingers around his shaft tightly when she noticed the tell-tale signs that he was about to blow, only restarting her skillful ministrations when he calmed down enough - she wanted him to savor this.

"I am disappointed I couldn't get all of my cock into her though! No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get in the last couple of feet. Still, she was a pretty good fuck..."

She stopped and giggled.

"Which I guess you saw!"

It was a couple days after her tryst with his childhood friend. Once she finished using Charlie to her heart's content, she took a shower and grabbed a bite to eat, hanging out in the bedroom until Arthur got home; when she heard the door open, she rushed to greet him, pulling him into a deep kiss the moment he stepped foot in their desecrated home. Zofia had shown him to the living room - though the destructive, liquid mess she created started long before they reached it - showing off what she'd done to the blonde and that section of their house. He simply gawked at it in unbelieving awe, uttering under his breath about how amazing his wife was, his pants tightening as his cock stiffened once more. She kissed him again and reminded him it was his job to clean it all up before bounding off again.

Charlie stayed the night in their guest bedroom, not capable of leaving until the next day, possessing no feeling in her legs for many hours after Zofia had finished with her. She also just needed the rest! When she did dress herself and cautiously creep out into the house the following morning - which she found miraculously cleaned - Zofia was swift to meet her, leading her back to her car and reminding her to give updates about the pregnancy. The blonde barely had her bearings gathered before she was pushed onto the 'Welcome' mat! Zofia let Arthur know she was fine and had left, and that she herself was heading to work. They were both busy that night so it wasn't until now that they got to share their experiences with the cucking.

"But I wouldn't mind seeing her again, though that might be hard with the pregnancy and all."

"Y-You're sure she's pregnant?" Arthur asked, panting, his eyes squeezed shut, "She might not have bee-"

"Oh honey, come on now! You know better. She'll be lucky if she's not carrying ten of my kids, poor thing!"

Arthur grunted, and, feeling his cock throb in her hand, Zofia clenched down hard on it again to stop his building load from erupting.

"And since she's out of the picture now, I was wondering if there were any other women you wanted me to, erm, 'cuck' you with?"

"Other women...?"

"Yeah, I mean..." Zofia paused to choose her words carefully, "Charlie couldn't have been the only one you wanted to see me have sex with. I'm positive there are others!"

"Uh, I don't know Zofia."

"You don't? What about your... Ooooh! What about your boss!? I remember you telling me how much you couldn't stand her! The hot blonde that only got the job 'cause her father owns the company?"

"T-That might complicate things, I'm not sure if it would be a good id-"

"Wait!" Zofia was getting excited as she thought of more prospective targets, running through the list of women they both knew in her mind, "There's that waitress - the one who always waits on us at the Steakhouse! I've definitely seen her checking you out when she thinks I'm not looking. She's pretty cute, I'm sure I could figure out a way to get her over here!"

"I'm not sure if she really fits the, um, criteria. It kinda has to be someone I know well."

A devilish thought entered Zofia's brain. She paused her stroking completely, her eyes narrowing at Arthur as she mulled the idea over, trying to guess what his reaction would be if she mentioned this one, specific person; she would absolutely not mind bedding the woman she was imagining, that was for sure! But no, she couldn't say the name. That would be taking it way, way too far! Yet, she couldn't help but wonder - wonder what if he was receptive to her suggestion. If he allowed her to go through with it. Perhaps it was because of the success they'd already had with Charlie, or the putty-like state she had Arthur in now - most likely a combination of both - but Zofia was feeling bold. Bold enough to lean in and whisper right into her husband's ear.

"What if I fucked your mom!?"

The moment the question left her lips, Arthur gasped and threw his hips into air, his ass fully lifting off of the bed. His sudden movement knocked Zofia's fingers from his member, and yet his cock still gave a visible throb, his balls tightening under it. A rope of cum shot out of his pink tip and landed directly on his cheek, strand after strand firing in quick succession, each one accompanied by a grunt; Zofia had never seen him climax so hard! She watched in amazement and elation - her gamble had paid off! Clearly Arthur wanted her to fuck his own mother next, the idea so exciting to him he'd orgasmed hands-free! Zofia waited until his dick sagged between his large thighs and his ribbons of semen died down to a few trickling droplets.

"I'll take that as 'yes'!"

"Wait, wait," Arthur groaned and sat up, turning to face his wife, "I don't know about that, dear. That might be- I'm just not sure. Give me, uh, give me a bit to think about it, okay? I really do want to do this again, I just need to consider with who, first."

Zofia didn't let her wide smile falter.

"I understand, honey, it's a big decision after all. I was trying to help."

"I know sweetie," he reached over and pulled her into a long kiss, "thank you. It's just a lot to think about. Thank you for, uh, being open to all of this and going along with it."

"Of course Arthur, I'd do anything to make you happy..."

...

"Coming!"

Zofia stood at the beige, front door of her mother-in-law's house.

Hands intertwined behind her back, she tried to maintain a collected, cool kind of decorum as she waited to be let inside, the golden rays from the midday Sun warming her body. Her long blue hair was done up in its usual white-ribboned ponytail, her large orange eyes bisected by a single messy bang, dual strands of equal length running down either side of her face, framing her delicate features. Lips pursed in a half-smile, Zofia's slender nose twitched as the smell of home cooked food wafted towards her through the cracks of the barrier separating her from her reason for being there.

Brunch!

Maya, Arthur's mother, had graciously invited her daughter-in-law over for a nice meal upon learning that Zofia had the day off - another Administrative holiday. Zofia accepted, of course, and after reassuring Maya that she wouldn't need her to pick her up - claiming she didn't want to trouble the older woman when she was already cooking for her - she quickly showered, changed, and ordered a ride. Now she was here, standing, waiting, ready to enjoy a perfectly innocent day of bonding with the person that birthed the man she was married to - the man who didn't know where she was at the moment!

"Zofia! It's so good to see you, dear!"

The door burst open, its vacancy immediately filled by the outrageous form of Zofia's mother-in-law - and filled it was! Maya's figure was so over-proportioned that it took up all the space of the entrance to her home, the sides of her torso-shaming bust and pants-tearing hips actually touching the wooden frame surrounding her; luckily for Zofia she had to force her neck to crane just to meet the woman's gaze, naturally stopping her from ogling Maya's body the way she wanted to. It didn't stop Zofia from catching several glimpses of her mouth-watering form as her eyes made the journey to Arthur's mom's face, however, leaving her wondering just how in the hell did Maya fit through the door in the first place!?

From what Zofia had swiftly seen, Maya was wearing a simple, white dress, one that would have looked cute and modest on anyone that wasn't her. While obviously not designed to flatter the feminine shape, it wasn't given a choice in the matter when it came to the older woman, the thin garment hugging her curves like it was painted onto her body; and where it would have come down to Zofia's ankles, it barely covered Maya's incredibly thick thighs, showing off plenty of creamy flesh, her long legs nearly completely bare, her surprisingly small feet concealed in a pair of matching white slip-ons.

Taking up most of Zofia's vision was Maya's jutting chest, her sight filled with the gigantic, milky globes as she struggled to maintain eye-contact with her mother-in-law. They naturally created a deep valley of cleavage under Maya's chin, stretching her dress out and showing that she very obviously wasn't wearing a bra - probably because they didn't make one that came anywhere near her measurements! Maya's enormous tits were so expansive that the older woman's thin stomach - her stomach that didn't match the rest of her at all - was completely hidden beneath them, the bottom curves ending right where hips started, covering the top of them, all the while projecting out far past her ribcage.

12