A Good Wife's Gift Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was those awesome, wider-than-Zofia's-body hips that really made the dress ill-fitting. Nearly twice the span of Maya's own shoulders and extending out farther than the rounded edges of her humongous breasts did, they seemed to constantly lift the hem of her outfit, sending it fluttering with the slightest movements. Just the sight of them sent salacious sparks through Zofia's brain, her mind ignited with thoughts of how many of her kids Maya would be able to carry with a figure like that! She did her best not to dwell on those ideas and she continued to act as natural as possible.

"Hello Maya, it's so good to see you!"

Zofia took a step forward, expecting room to be made for her to enter the home but finding her face mashed into a mass of soft, jiggly flesh instead. Before she realized what was happening, Maya reached out and pulled her into a hug, Zofia's face perfectly level with the older woman's magnificent mammaries; her head was swallowed by Maya's cleavage, along with her shoulders and her own much-smaller chest. Momentarily caught off guard, Zofia attempted to return the affectionate action, but it quickly proved futile. Her arms couldn't even wrap around half of her mother-in-law's litter-bearing hips, her hands coming nowhere near the ginormous ass she knew was hidden behind those curves.

"Oh I'm so happy you came over!" Maya gushed, unaware of the effects her body was having on her daughter-in-law, "I know it was sudden, but I really appreciate you making time for me!"

"O-Of course," Zofia mumbled through the overly-plump pillows engulfing her visage, trying her damndest to maintain her composure, "you know I enjoy spending time with you."

Maya finally released her hold on the diminutive futa, her puffy lips forming a smile that stretched cheek-to-cheek across her motherly features. Not noticing Zofia's flustered state - or maybe not wanting to bring it up for her own sake - she quickly ushered her into her home, closing the door behind her. Now it was Maya's turn to do a bit of ogling as she followed behind her son's wife, unable to help herself, as infatuated with Zofia's figure as she suspected her daughter-in-law was with hers. Neither of them ever said anything or tried to make their wandering glances last for too long, but Maya had caught Zofia in the act before, and had certainly been caught herself!

From behind a pair of small, rounded spectacles, Maya studied Zofia's small body.

She actually had to halt her movement for a moment to be able to see her daughter-in-law, her tits too massive for her to see below them, pausing until Zofia's blue-haired head bobbed into view. The short futa had on a dark blue button-up top, the sleeves rolled up to her elbows with a white shirt peeking out from under it and a pair of her custom-made, extra-stretchy black pants rolling down her legs - and what jiggled over them - ending at slip-ons that looked like Maya's own, except opposite in color. Zofia was dressed nicely as always, professional and clean, even if there was a part of her that was always obscene, no matter what she did to try and contain it.

Nearly as wide as Maya's own ridiculous hips, Zofia's balls wobbled to and fro as she walked through the house. This was the aspect of her son's wife that Maya found her eyes always drawn to; Zofia was beautiful all over, but it was her genitalia that was the most attention-grabbing aspect of her. No matter how hard she tried to not gawk at the futa's unnatural endowment, her vision was inevitably pulled in its direction like Zofia's cock and balls possessed a gravitational pull all on their own! And as alluring and preposterous as it was that Maya could see any of her package from behind, it was when they were face-to-face that she had trouble controlling herself the most.

Having caught her own glimpse of it when she first greeted her daughter-in-law - and having seen her many times before today, of course - Maya could never not leer when Zofia's cock was also in her sights. Especially today. Though it was quick, she'd seen that Zofia's pants had a long zipper that went down the front along the entirety of her enormous member, undoubtedly added for ease of access when she needed to use the restroom or engage in more lurid activities. Even while closed, the teeth of the zipper were slightly yanked apart by the sheer bulk of what Zofia carried in her bottoms, like her shaft was constantly trying to burst out of it, her balls threatening to do the same thing to the legs of her pants.

"So what are we having?" Zofia asked, turning around, breaking Maya out of her inappropriate observing, "'Cause I'm starving!"

Maya mustered a smile and quickly hurried to her guest.

"Oh I just made a little spread!" Maya rushed past Zofia, her curves undulating wildly, "Bacon, toast, pancakes, eggs, fried potatoes. Gosh, just saying it out loud makes me feel like I made too much! I swear, one of these days I'm gonna start that diet!"

"Oh you don't need to lose weight Maya, you always look great! And I eat a lot anyway, so this is perfect. I like to make sure I'm properly... fueled."

Maya blushed at the double-meaning of the futa's words.

"Y-You're too sweet, dear. Please, sit down, and I'll fix you a plate. Would you like anything to drink?"

"Water is fine, thank you."

Before Zofia took a seat, she pulled her phone out of the breast-pocket of her shirt and aimed it at Maya. It was time to tease Arthur! She opened up the camera app and snapped several pictures of her mother-in-law, wanting to have a few to pick from to send to her husband. Zofia scrolled through them, deciding on one that captured his mother's figure the best - and the one she chose did that better than she could have hoped! In it, Maya was bent over, pulling a tray of food from the oven, the image an angle of her profile; her gigantic tits were brushing against the floor and the hem of her dress was pulled so far up that the bottom of her incredibly fat ass made an appearance, her body looking as though it would tip over if she wasn't careful.

She sent the picture to Arthur.

Z: Forgot to tell you, but your mother invited me over for brunch.

Z: Not sure how long I'll be over.

Z: But it could be for awhile!

Pocketing her phone, she sat down as instructed, her feet hanging above the floor, the outline of her package pressed into the underside of the wooden dining-room table. Folding her hands, she placed them on the table and smiled, thinking, mentally going over her plans for the day; she'd eat with Maya and genuinely enjoy her company, the older woman kind and easy to talk to, using the meal her mother-in-law prepared for energy she'd need for what came after. Unlike with Charlie, Zofia did feel a bit bad at what was going to happen to Maya, but she had a job to do, even if her husband didn't know that she was going to bring his fantasies to a new level. But he would soon!

Snapped out of her contemplation by Maya's heavy, approaching footsteps, Zofia had to bite her bottom lip and tense her muscles to control herself when she laid eyes on the older woman. In both hands she had glasses of water, her arms outstretched with several plates piled high with food balanced atop them; but that wasn't what was sending a stir through the futa's loins. Sitting on her magnificent canyon of cleavage was another plate, her mother-in-law using her own incredible bust as a shelf to carry more food with her, a couple of cloth napkins stuffed between her giant breasts as well - and she acted like this was totally normal! Zofia gulped and smashed her thighs together, her fingers tightening around each other.

"Looks like I got it all in one trip!" Maya exclaimed happily as she unloaded the dishes and cutlery onto the table.

"Oh Maya, you should have asked me to help you! It wouldn't have been any trouble."

"Don't be silly, dear, you're my guest! Besides, after Arthur's father disappeared, I waited tables to pay the bills - this is how I always carried food to tables. I'm just happy I can still do it!"

She must've gotten great tips!

"Well, next time feel free to ask. I would gladly help you, Maya."

"You're so sweet, Zofia," Maya finished setting down the plates and took a seat across the table from her daughter-in-law, "it makes me so happy that my Arthur married such a wonderful girl."

She paused and cleared her throat.

"Um, well, married such a wonderful futanari, I mean! Sorry, hon'."

"It's ok Maya, I know what you meant. I should be the one thanking you for raising such an amazing son. It's hard to find men who aren't... judgemental about my size, and- well, I'm sure you get what I'm saying."

"O-Of course!" Zofia smiled to herself at Maya's growing fluster, "I can imagine it can be, erm, difficult to not be judged or looked at when you're, um, with-"

"Mhm, it is," Zofia nodded, waiting to speak again until she finished chewing her bite, "but I'm sure you can relate, Maya. If you don't mind me saying, there aren't many women I've ever come across that are as... built as you are. I'm surprised you don't have men lined up at the door to take you out!"

Maya blushed again, but her expression turned into a somewhat sad one.

"Oh I wish that were the case, dear. Unfortunately I find that men are too intimidated to approach me - or they get too jealous and overprotective and it doesn't work out. That's why Arthur's father left. Well, that and he didn't want to take care of a child."

"I'm so sorry," Zofia reached a hand out across the table, though it didn't come close to reaching Maya, "that must have been so hard. But look at you know! A beautiful woman with a beautiful house and an amazing, successful son! You should be proud of yourself! I'm sure someone will come along with the confidence and body to match yours, maybe even sooner than you think!"

Giving her a confused look, Maya was about to ask her what she meant but was interrupted by a loud buzzing.

"Whoops, sorry about that Maya!" Zofia pulled her phone out of her shirt-pocket, having received a reply from Arthur, "It's Arthur - I told him we were seeing each other today."

A: That's great Zofia! Thank you for spending time with her

A: It means a lot to both of us

While these texts came back-to-back, there was a longer passage of time before the third.

A: Wait. Zofia, you're not there to do what I think you're there to do right?

Zofia smiled and quickly tapped a message back.

Z: I don't know what you're talking about

Z: Just remember the safeword

She accompanied the last text with a winking smiley-face, and then put her phone away once more, relaying to Maya what her son had said - well, except for that last bit! Her mother-in-law cooed again and brought up what good people Arthur and Zofia were, before the conversation settled into more regular topics like work and the weather. Zofia ate a measured amount of the food, delicately forking meat, eggs, and pancakes into her mouth, making sure that she didn't fill up too much; it wouldn't do her any good to be uncomfortable during her upcoming workout! After finishing her last bite, Zofia pushed the plates away from her, chugged the rest of her water, and complemented Maya on her cooking. Maya thanked her and finished herself shortly after, getting up to clear the dishes once she was done.

"Please let me help you, it's the least I can do!"

"Oh Zofia, you really don't have to!"

"I insist!" Zofia stood up and slid over so she was standing next to Maya, matching her movements and stacking her arms with food-strewn plates, "Just show me where to put them!"

Zofia followed her host to the kitchen, admiring her protruding backside that stretched her dress obscenely and bashed against anything she walked by. Maya showed her where to scrape the meal remnants before putting the dishes in the sink to be cleaned, the older woman leaving to finish clearing the table; a devious idea formed in Zofia's head the moment she was alone. After dumping the dishes into the basin, she quickly checked her phone, seeing if Arthur had used their safeword. He hadn't! Though his response was one of uncertainty, he wasn't telling her no, and that was what was important. Her smile grew as she rolled up her sleeves further and turned the knob on the sink, letting hot water stream onto the dirty cutlery and plates.

She went to work washing the dishes, waiting for the perfect moment to enact her plan. Maya came back and exclaimed in horror that her daughter-in-law shouldn't have been cleaning up after them, and that it was her job to do it; Zofia reassured her once more that she wanted to help, and that she wouldn't hear anything else of it. The older woman clicked her tongue disapprovingly but relented, busying herself with tidying up the rest of the kitchen, leaving Zofia to it. Zofia bid her time, not rushing the task in hand until the opportunity arose to take this whole brunch get-together to the next level.

Which, as it turned out, would be very soon!

"Here honey, I'm just gonna set this to the side so I can tackle it later." Maya was referring to a large, pancake batter-crusted bowl, which she placed away from Zofia, "You don't need to wash everything!"

"Nonsense! I got it!" Zofia reached out and snagged the mixing bowl away from Maya and put it in the sink, filling it to the brim with steaming hot water, "Think of it as my way of thanking you for the delicious meal!"

"Zofia, you really don't hav-"

"Shit!"

Feigning shock and pain, Zofia leapt backward as she accidentally spilled the whole bowl of dirty liquid onto her front; it actually did hurt a little bit, but the pain would be well worth it! The scalding liquid cascaded down torso, soaking into her shirts and pants, matting them to her body, her genitalia on even greater display now. She quickly pushed the bowl back into the sink and frantically wiped at her clothing, Maya rushing to her aid, grabbing a kitchen towel and wiping at her daughter-in-law's chest. Zofia smirked as she was tended to, relishing the feeling of Maya touching her.

"I'm so sorry Maya! I didn't mean to spill that all over your floor!"

"Oh hush now, hon'," Motherly instinct kicking in, she was more concerned with her guest than the puddle on the kitchen tile, "accidents happen! I just want to make sure you're okay! You're soaked!"

"I-I'll be fine, I just need to dry off a little first!"

"No, no, that won't do. Let's get you to the bathroom, dear, and see if I don't have a change of clothes for you to wear."

"You're too kind, Maya, but really it isn't necessary!"

"Ah ah! Come with me!"

Hoping her glee wasn't too obvious, Zofia allowed herself to be dragged through the house, her eyes on Maya the entire time. The older woman skipped the guest bathroom completely, knowing that with their combined, incredible figures they wouldn't be able to fit comfortably inside of it at the same time, and guided her daughter-in-law straight to the master bath connected to her bedroom; Zofia glanced at her huge bed as they passed it, the mattress and frame seemingly specially ordered to accommodate Maya's insanely voluptuous figure - just the right size for both of them!

"Okay Zofia, strip out of those wet clothes and I'll get you a towel and one of my dresses. I'll toss your clothes in the wash and have them nice and clean for you to wear when you leave!"

"Sounds good Maya. Thank you again, I'm really sorry!"

"Don't worry about it, dear! I'll be right back!"

Once she'd left, Zofia quickly removed her outfit, taking her phone out first before tossing her clothes and shoes in a pile on the floor. Standing in nothing but her Birthday suit, Zofia turned around so she was facing the large, wall-stretching mirror, her naked reflection illuminated by the array of lights lining the ceiling. Taking a step back, she made sure she could see all of her nude body in the reflective surface before checking her messages one last time - still no texts containing the safeword! Zofia quickly snapped a picture of herself and sent it to Arthur, letting him know of her 'little' accident and that his mother was fetching her a change of clothes. The sounds of Maya coming back caused her to swing around and hide her phone behind her back, masking her excitement with a more casual expression.

"Here you are, honey," Maya turned the corner, a folded dress and towel in her arms, "I hope this fits, it's a little sma-"

She gasped.

12