A Goodbye Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned, Clare had woken and was looking around. When I walked back into the room, she looked relieved, though a little shyly as my nakedness was clearly still something she was uncertain of, "I thought you'd gone"

"No of course not, I certainly wouldn't leave without saying goodbye, or having a coffee" I laughed.

"You and your coffee, I've never known someone who can't exist in the morning without caffeine inside them" she laughed. As I moved under the covers, she looked seriously at me before propping herself up on her elbow and as I smiled at her she continued "Can I ask you something?"

"Yes anything, you know that"

"You know this is a one time thing don't you?"

"I know, and thats why I wanted to be as gentle as I could be last night, especially knowing this was not the normal sexual encounter you're used to"

She smiled "That's what i want to talk about" As I looked at her she moved to straddle me, staring down at me, with her tits swinging just above my mouth. "I'm grateful for you being gentle, but what I want right now is for you to fuck me properly. I want you to not treat me like I'm made of glass."

I stared at her and was about to reply, when she moved down my chest kissing her way till she reached my cock, which was beginning to stir. As she reached my cock she began licking her way around the head and up and down my shaft, before taking as much of me as she could in her mouth, whilst rubbing the remaining shaft with her hand, until I was hard.

Eventually I reached down and pulled her up till she was facing me again "Are you sure you want us to do this?"

"Yes" she breathed, and then she let out a yelp as I flipped her over till she was on her back and I was laying on top of her, kissing her with a passion I never thought I would ever be doing with my best friend.

For the second time that night, I nuzzled my way down towards her pussy, and as I began licking at her lips she sighed, gripping the sheets between her fingers. I sucked at her clitoris, and reaching up, I began flicking her nipples with my finger making her gasp as each sensation jolted her like an electric shock.

After a while, Clares body stiffened as another orgasm overwhelmed her, and as I lapped at her juices I heard her say "Fuck me now" as she breathed hoarsely, pulling my hair so my face came away from her and up towards her face so she could kiss me again.

Taking my weight on my hands I positioned myself at her entrance, and as we locked eyes I pushed mself into her in one quick thrust.

"Oh god" she gasped, as I withdrew till I was inside her with just the tip of my cock, and I repeated the action, which again made her gasp. I repeated this action a few times, but with increased speed, and to ensure I was as deep as I could be I manoeuvred Clares legs up, before resting her calves on my shoulders.

I thrust inside her as quick and hard as I could, hearing the slosh of our combined juices, and the slap of my balls hitting her arse. Clare was moaning, her eyes staring straight into my own, and i noticed her tits, neck and forehead were slick with sweat, and I felt a trickle down the side of my face as my own sweat cascaded down.

I have no idea how long we had been going when I could feel the tingle of my impending orgasm. "Jesus christ" I gasped, "I'm going to come again"

"Please, inside me" Clare gasped, and she began shuddering again as another orgasm tore through her.

As I came, I felt my soul pouring out of me and I just wanted to stay like this for a long time, but reluctantly I eventually withdrew and again kissed Clares forehead tasting the tang of sweat, as our breathing slowly subsided.

"Wow" she mumbled, "You will make someone a very happy woman when they become your wife"

"I've no plans on that score" I laughed, "Besides, who said I want to get married?"

"You will one day" she murmered sleepily.

"Maybe one day, but I know who my best man will be when that day eventually happens" I laughed.

She looked at me with a glint in her eyes and laughed as well saying "Well I won't tell this story"

"Now that would make the reception interesting wouldn't it?" i said as I sroked her hair away from her face.

"I think we need some sleep" Clare said as she stifled a yawn, before murmering "It's gone 4am.

"Sleep tight" I murmured.

"You too, and again, thank you for tonight".

Epilogue:

The following morning it was as if the previous night had never happened and we went back to our usual best friends routine, and 3 months later I was at the arrivals gate at Helsinki-Vantaa airport, as my two blonde 'sisters' came through the gate both waving at me like mad.

After a quick stop at the hotel I'd put them up in so they could freshen up, we went for a meal at a restaurant I knew. It was during the main course they decided to drop three bombshells on me. The first was Cheryl had been offered a job at Edinburgh University which she had accepted. The second was that they had decided to finally tie the knot, and my role as best-man was proposed, and of course excitedly accepted. And the third? Clare was 3 months pregnant, and whilst they did not expect me to be financially liable, they wanted me to be god-parent and a special uncle until the day we all agreed the truth would come out as to who I really was.

Anne-Marie was told I was her Dad on her 17th birthday, and surprisingly she accepted the news quite happily and our relationship is very strong. Clare, who is still happily married to Cheryl, was indeed my best man when I got married, and we still chat on the phone regularly. My wife knows this story, as we have no secrets, and despite an initial shock, she knows I love only her, and this one night, was just that. It was a one off, goodbye fuck.

12