A Grad School Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, she turned her back to me, wrapped her arm up over her shoulder and around my neck, pushed her body back against mine, and began grinding her ass back into my groin to the beat of the music. It didn't take long for me to be rock hard, straining against my jeans and pressing against her ass. I knew she could feel it, and she just kept grinding, changing her motions from side to side to up and down and in circles at times, it was almost as if she was trying to jack me off through my jeans using only her ass. She moved seductively and smooth to every bass pumping song, falling into time with every beat as the DJ orchestrated the flow of the music. My hands rested on her hips and I moved with her, keeping my now throbbing cock lodged between the cheeks of her ass. Her hands fell on top of mine and she began guiding them around her body. Down her legs as she dropped low for a beat, up over her stomach to clutch her breasts and back down again.

She pulled my head down to her, "I want your hands on me. I want to know you want me. I'm yours, however you wish. Talk to me, tell me everything you want."

She let my hands roam her body wherever I pleased. I felt every curve I could get my hands on as I scrambled for the words that could explain how badly I wanted to carry this gorgeous woman off the dance floor that very minute and rush back to my place. "I want to do everything to you. I want to make you squirm and moan as much as I possibly can. No matter what you want me to do to your perfect body, I'll do it without hesitation, all you need is to ask. All I want is to make you the most satisfied woman you could possibly be by the time we fall asleep tonight."

She turned to face me for the first time, hooked her hand around my neck, and leaned back, thrusting her perfect chest out towards me while she continued to grind into me from the waist down. She whipped her hair around like a stripper on a pole before pulling her body against mine. I could feel her breasts against me and her nipples prodding through her dress as she leaned up to my ear, "if you really mean that, I've been fantasizing about all the ways I could have you for quite a while. Care to check a few off the list?"

"Absolutely. Want to share what on your list gets you off the hardest?" I asked as she ground her pussy into my thigh especially forcefully.

"The hardest is nothing special, just the idea of you on top of me slipping into my pussy is about enough to make me cum all over your leg right here. But after that...well, then I guess I get a little kinkier in my desires."

"Well why don't you turn back around, grind that ass into me a little more, and we'll see if we can't make you cum right here while you tell me all about your kinky side?"

She gave me a lustful look as she turned back around and resumed her position in front of me. I adjusted myself discretely in my jeans as I was harder than I'd ever been, and nestled back into her ass as she worked back into me. My hands cupped her chest for a moment before dropping down over her stomach, pushing the fabric of her dress slightly between her legs. I felt my hand move over the edge of her thong, felt the small bow that was on the front of it beneath my fingers, and then dove lower to where I knew her clit would be. I didn't have to guess much as her hand tightened around my thigh as I brushed over it.

"Now, what sort of kinky things do you have in mind after I fuck your pussy for the first time?" I asked as I began to massage her clit through her dress.

Her eyes had closed and her lips parted slightly as she breathed heavily. Even with all of the people around us, no one paid us any attention as we were all so crammed together it was difficult to see what anyone around you was doing other than bumping into one another occasionally. The music masked our conversation as Nat began to tell me about a side of her I never would have guessed existed, "my god you're going to make me cum quick. I...I want you to bend me over and...and take me from behind. I want you to pound my pussy while you....while you...oh my god...while you finger my ass. I want you to cum in my mouth so I can...I'm going to cum...oh my god...oh my god," she threw her head back against my chest and I felt her knees clench together while her legs shook slightly. Her grinding against me slowed slightly and fell out of time with the music for a moment as she rode out her orgasm. Once she recovered, she turned to face me, lust in her eyes, "I've never wanted anyone so bad in my life. I want you to own me like no one else has. I want you to fill all three of my holes with cum before the night is through. We need to leave right now."

With that, she dragged me out of the bar with an absolutely dumbfounded look on my face. Once we got outside and started walking down the street, I finally regained some composure and asked "While we walk...few questions...where did all of this come from? How long have you felt this way? And did you say what I think you said back there?"

She all of the sudden became sheepish. The girl who had just been talking dirty and telling me she wanted to be filled with my cum had left the bar and instantly become a shy seemingly innocent woman. "Oh, I don't know...I guess it started that night senior year when I got really drunk. I had always thought you were hot but never really considered us as a possible thing until then."

"Wait, what night?" I asked, mentally doing summersaults at the fact she thought I was hot.

"When I got super drunk at the bar and you stopped me from drinking more and literally carried me back to the house and put me in bed. That was really sweet, but then to come back the next morning and bring me breakfast because you knew I wouldn't want to get out of bed? That's when I sort of started seeing you differently and started noticing all the nice things you do, how much you make me laugh and smile, and how I've never felt bad when you're around even if I was having a crappy day before I saw you. So...yeah...when things were sucking at my job before I just kept thinking how much I wished you were there. If I hadn't had a really terrible week of work I may not have asked to stay with you but after that week I just needed you to make me feel better, and well, here I am....and I'm happy."

"Wow....I never would have guessed, but I'm glad you're happy." I said, pulling her into a sort of side hug as we walked along, "I'm happy too. Now...about that dancing session..."

She grinned mischievously, letting some of that girl I saw in the bar back out, "Yeah...what about that? Definitely the first time I've cum in public. That was fun. But maybe not as fun as the rest of the night. And to answer your question, " she took my hand and lifted it to her mouth, "I want you to cum here," she said as she slipped one of my fingers into her mouth, "here..." dropping my hand down over her chest and making my palm cup her pussy, "and here" she finished, sliding my hand back over her ass."

"That's what I thought you said. You're just full of fun surprises for me tonight aren't you?" I responded, feeling completely baffled. She had kept my mind reeling almost since the moment she had arrived.

"What? Surprised I have a kinky side?" Nat said nonchalantly.

"I mean I'd never really thought about it, but I would have thought your kinky side would have been something...I don't know, not sure what, but I wouldn't have guessed this"

"Well, to be clear, I've never explored my kinky side much outside of by myself."

"So...by that you mean?"

"Don't worry, I'll show you." She said teasingly as we arrived at my place. I unlocked the door, opened it for Nat, and chased her inside. No sooner had the door closed and her lips were on mine.

We made out furiously, our hands all over one another as we pin balled our way down the hallway to the bedroom, me shedding my shirt and shoes, her kicking off her shoes and unzipping her dress. As we got into the bedroom I pushed her dress to the ground and stood back to take her all in. I had picked her underwear but to actually see them on her was an entirely different thing. I could see the outline of her pussy through her thong as it clung to her after having been soaked through. She was clearly shaved bare beneath and there wasn't a trace of hair on her body below her neck, nothing but smooth toned skin to run my hands over. Her nipples pushed against the fabric of her bra as her chest heaved along with her breathing. She was stunning.

She fell back on the bed and motioned for me to join her. I climbed onto the bed and crawled up her body, kissing her stomach, between her breasts, up the side of her neck, and then to her lips. Her hands clutched at my back pulling me against her and searching for every bit of me she could reach. Her desire and complete desperation in the moment was one of the hottest things I've ever experienced. She eventually unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down my legs, helping me kick them off. I unhooked her bra and she quickly tossed it aside. I had but a moment to glimpse the perfect breasts that were uncovered before me for the first time, taking in her small quarter sized areolas with her hard protruding nipples before she pulled me back against her. I kissed her neck, down over her collar bone to her chest where I circled her nipple with my tongue before taking it in my mouth, gently sucking it. Nat moaned softly, her hands running through my hair. I did the same to the other breast before kissing my way lower. When I reached the edge of her thong I hooked my fingers under it and started inching it down. Nat responded and lifted her hips, allowing me to pull it off completely. Her beautiful naked body laid out before me, I took a moment to soak it all in.

"You are absolutely gorgeous." I said as I spread her knees and climbed between them.

As she started to respond her breath caught and a low moan escaped her lips as my tongue flicked gently over her clit. It didn't take long for me to get her hips writhing and her body squirming as I ran my tongue up her slit, tasting her sweet juices before circling her clit and diving back down for another lap. I slid a finger inside of her as I moved my tongue to focus more on her clit and heard a gasp as I brushed her gspot. As I began sawing first one, then two fingers inside of her, Nat began to talk to me through gasps and moans, "oh my god....so good...holy shit...yes, oh right there, shit you're good at this....know...oh god...know all my spots..." and just when I thought she might be close to cumming I decided to use what she had said earlier against her; I took a third finger, now completely covered in her juices, and in a smooth motion slid it up her ass to the second knuckle. "Oh...I'm...I'm cumming" she cried as her hips lifted off of the bed, her knees squeezed my head, and her orgasm overtook her. As she came I thrust all three fingers in and out of her holes while sucking on her clit. I could feel her whole body contracting around my fingers, squeezing them tighter and tighter. As her orgasm subsided I slowed my thrusting until I eventually pulled out completely. I wiped my mouth off, having been flooded with the rush of her orgasm, and climbed my way back up her body.

"Holy fuck. That was amazing. You can do that any time you want and you'll never hear a word of protest from me."

I grinned ear to ear having enjoyed it probably as much as she had, "well I'm here to satisfy, and I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"I'm not completely satisfied yet." She retorted as she started pushing my boxer briefs down. My cock sprung from the waist band, bobbing up and hitting my stomach. I'm by no means a monster but I do ok at 6.5" and a solid girth. Nat took my dick in her hand and started slowly pumping, "oh I think this will fill me nicely," she commented as she swung her leg over me.

She sat up and aligned my cock with her pussy and began slowly lowering herself onto it. It was almost enough to make me cum on sight. Once she was about a third of the way down she began rocking up and down the length of my dick, slowly taking in more and more of it. Her breasts bounced with the rhythm and I had to think of something, anything else to not cum too quickly. She eventually bottomed out and ground her pelvis into my groin, pushing me as deep as I could go. "Oh my god..." she said as she placed both of her hands on my chest and began to ride me, "you have no idea how long I've wanted this."

"Then why don't you just shut up and enjoy it" I responded, matching her pace and meeting her rhythm with thrusts of my own.

She smile devilishly, "you may not want me to shut up, I like dirty talk, it gets me all kinds of riled up."

"Oh really? You like it when someone tells you that they're going to roll you over and fuck you how you've been wanting? And how after he coats the inside of your pussy with cum, he's going to fuck your mouth and your ass just how you asked?"

Nat let out a soft moan and closed her eyes for a moment, "yes...yes I do like it, and I'm going to enjoy every last minute of it."

As she finished her comment I rolled her over onto her back, pushed her knees back towards her head while I knelt between her legs, and slipped back inside of her. "Oh that's deep...oh fuck....mmmm yes, fuck me hard. Take me baby."

I began slowly thrusting in and out of Natalie's pussy, building up speed as I went. I massaged her clit with my thumb which elicited a long moan. Eventually I was fucking her with long hard strokes which made her breath heavily in time to my rhythm. It wasn't long before the sight of this gorgeous woman below me had me on the verge of cumming. "I'm so close," I told her, "do you want me to pull out?" I asked, giving her a last chance to go back on her cumming in all three holes comment.

"I have an IUD, paint my pussy white like I asked for," she responded.

With that I felt my balls tighten and my dick began to shoot inside of her. Nat's hand dropped to her pussy and began furiously massaging her clit, "oh my god don't stop fucking me, I can feel you cumming. Oh shit, oh shit..." and with that I felt her pussy clench around my cock and begin milking me of every last drop of cum that I had. With a final spurt, I thrust my dick as deep inside of her as I could and left it there, feeling her contracting around me, riding out her orgasm.

She finally opened her clenched eyes and I collapsed on the bed next to her.

"That was better than what I imagined it would be. Holy shit."

"And to think...if plans hold true, we're only 1/3 done with the night."

She smiled, "I know! Speaking of the other 2/3, I need to grab a couple things for part 3." She rolled out of bed and unzipped a portion of her bag and pulled out a large ziploc bag. When she turned back to climb into bed, I could see a bottle of lube, a vibrator, and 4 butt plugs of increasing size, the largest of which was slightly shorter in length than my cock but a little wider. "So...when I said I've mostly been doing my kinky side solo, I meant it's pretty much been only toys in my ass up to this point."

"Ok, and by toys you mean up to which one of these?" I asked, curious if she had taken them all or if there was still a lot of work to be done before my cock was going to fit.

"I've had the first 2 in, but the 3rd I think I could take when really turned on." She responded.

"And you want me to be the first other than toys? Are you sure?"

"I'm absolutely certain. I couldn't possibly think of anyone I'd be more comfortable with."

"Well good," I smiled, "so how often have you played with these?"

Nat turned slightly red, "Umm...a lot....like...I don't know...almost every day for a while. I wasn't worried about increasing in size for a long time because I was cumming so hard from the smallest one but over the past 2 weeks I started trying to work the bigger ones in...ya know...to prepare for the possibility of this. I actually had the 2nd one in the whole way down until I took a shower."

"You mean...when I hugged you when you got out of the car you had a butt plug in?!" I asked shocked.

"Mhmm." She responded casually, "So, ready for round 2? I want to suck you while you play with my ass and get me ready for round 3 sort of 69 style."

"You don't have to ask me twice," I said as I pulled her in for a long deep kiss.

Nat swung her leg over me and assumed the 69 position. The sight of her pussy hovering over me and her asshole just above it just wanting to be played with was unbelievable. I felt her hands running up my thighs then cupping and kneading my balls as her tongue began to flick over the head of my dick. She knew what she was doing, I could tell from the start she was going to be amazing at giving head. Soon she was bobbing up and down on my dick, slowly taking me down her throat inch by inch. I shook myself out of the distraction realizing I had a job to do; get her ass ready for my dick. How I arrived here, I'll never know or believe, but I was going to take full advantage of it.

I leaned my head up and began teasing her clit with my tongue as I let my fingers trace and tickle her asshole. I used the residual juices from her pussy as lube for my fingers as I let one disappear up to the second knuckle which elicited a moan that was softened by my cock halfway down her throat. I worked my finger in and out and around in her ass in time to her bobbing up and down on my cock. Once I could easily saw my single finger in and out of her ass as deep as I could, I slowly added the pressure of a second finger lubed up by her pussy. Nat was continuously moaning on my dick as I finger fucked her ass. I took a brief break from concentrating on her ass to enjoy the fact that she had taken my cock all the way down her throat and was now slowly and rhythmically deep throating me while her hand tugged and kneaded my balls. If I lost myself in that sensation for longer than I minute I would have cum, but I returned my attention to her ass, wanting to last as long as possible.

After my two fingers had loosened her up, I grabbed the 2nd plug and lubed it up. As I pushed it against her asshole it was met with little resistance and slipped all the way inside her. I began to tongue her clit as I tugged and played with the end of the plug.

Nat removed her mouth from my dick, "if you keep this up I'm going to cum long before you get your dick in there."

"Oh and that's a bad thing?" I asked

"No, I'm just saying you're going to make my ass cum before I make you do! That's not fair!" Nat protested

I didn't need any more coaxing, with that I dove back in and began tonguing her clit more frantically which made her dive back onto my dick, taking me fully down her throat. Her speed increased and I knew I would cum soon. In a last ditch attempt to make her cum first I removed the 2nd plug and began working the 3rd in. It didn't take long for the flared tip to be pulled into her ass by her eager sphincter. The new girth and length made her moan long and deep, and when I began to play with it she began rocking her hips back and forth to meet the toy's every thrust.

I tried to hold out as long as possible but in the end the sight of Nat's dripping wet pussy and plug in her ass along with the furious deep throating I was receiving was too much. I warned her that I was about to cum and she let out a soft moan of assurance. She pulled back off my dick until just the tip was in her mouth and began jacking me off with her hand. Moments later my orgasm overtook me and I erupted into her mouth. Jet after jet sprayed over her tongue as my dick pulsed. As soon as the pulsing stopped Nat slowly lowered her mouth back down my cock, taking it all the way down her throat. The feeling was absolutely amazing as I felt my cum and her tongue swirling around my shaft before she slowly pulled all the way off and swallowed every drop.