A Grad School Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there completely dazed as she swung her leg over me and turned around to lay by my side.

"Mmm, you're tasty." She cooed as she kissed me, "So not to rush anything, but how long do you think it will be before you're ready for round 3? Cuz I'm soaked just thinking about your dick in my ass."

"Haha, well give a guy a few minutes to come down from one orgasm before he has to start building for the next! But I'd say ten to fifteen minutes and I'll be ready. But in the meantime, I have an idea you might like."

"Oh do tell" she said excitedly.

I got up from the bed and motioned for her to follow me. I positioned her with two hands on the wall and her ass thrust out. "Now, no matter what, your hands are not allowed to leave that wall," I instructed. She smiled with a glint in her eye that told me she was going to enjoy this.

I stood behind her and began playing with her nipples with one hand as the other ran down her spine, over her ass, and grabbed the end of the plug. I started slowly thrusting the plug in and out of her ass, never completely pulling it out, but just enough that the flared head started to stretch her asshole. She began rocking back to meet each thrust harder and harder as my speed increased, "oh my god....feels so good. Don't stop," She ordered.

I leaned in and started kissing the base of her neck between whispering in her ear, "Do you like having your asshole filled?" "Y-yes" "Do you like knowing that I'm going have my dick in your ass tonight" "God yes." "Are you going to be a good girl and make your ass cum for me?" "Mmmm ye-yes" "Good girl. Now, how bout you cum all over this toy before I give you the real thing." "Y-yes sir" she moaned.

My dick was already halfway recovered but something about this gorgeous woman calling me sir got me going and I was back at full mast in no time. I stood beside her thrusting the plug in and out of her while my other hand masturbated her clit until she couldn't take it anymore. Her knees clenched and shook as she let out a long moan, cumming for the fourth time.

I slowly slid the plug from her ass after her convulsions stopped and let her slump against the wall to recover. As she leaned against the wall, her head on her hands, I went and grabbed her bottle of lube and applied a generous amount to my dick. I set it on the desk next to where she was standing just in case I needed more later. I pulled her up so she was standing completely upright and kissed her neck. She turned her head towards me and we kissed, letting our tongues swirl in one another's mouth. I pulled her back against me, my arm across her chest with one hand cradling her breast and kissed her shoulder as I lined my dick up with her asshole.

Her breathing was still labored as she asked, "We need to lube you up don't we?"

She had been too overwhelmed in her orgasm to realize I had already done just that. As I answered her with a soft, "already did beautiful" I slid into Nat's tight gorgeous ass. After the toy there was very little resistance and I was able to slide halfway inside of her with no trouble at all. Once I got halfway I began a slow thrusting that worked myself deeper and deeper into her ass until at last my body pressed against her and my balls smacked against her pussy. "Oh my god that feels big. Holy shit...that feels deep, deeper than you were in my pussy."

"I hope that's a good thing."

"Absolutely." She said, sounding more confident now that she had taken my entire length, "Now fuck me."

With that I grabbed her hips and watched as I pulled most of my length back out, her asshole gripping my shaft tightly the whole way, and then slowly sank back into her. I repeated my long thrust slowly a few times before beginning to fuck her harder and faster. As our pace built, her hips pushed back against me forcing my cock as deep into her asshole as it would go. She moaned through her heavy breathing with every thrust, lost in the pleasure of being fucked in the ass for the first time.

After the toy and now my cock, Nat's legs were shaking and looked as if they might give out. I pulled her back against me and, still connected, walked backwards until I felt the bed behind me. I collapsed back on it, taking her with me. I rolled her over so she was lying prone on the bed and began to thrust into her again. Nat's hand disappeared beneath her to play with her clit as I let the pace of my strokes build again from long and slow to hard slapping thrusts. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer as I looked down and watched my cock disappearing between her two gorgeous ass cheeks and saw her lifting her hips to meet my thrusts every time. A short time later I felt the heat in my balls as my impending orgasm began to build.

"I'm not going to hold out much longer. Are you ready for it?" I asked through my heavy breathing

"Nnnngh...harder, fuck me harder, I'm so close," she pleaded.

My final few strokes before I came smacked into her ass harder than any before and sent me over the edge. My dick pulsed and twitched inside of her as she gasped, "Oh my god I can feel it. I can feel you cumming. Oh, oh, oh........ahhhhhh" she squealed as her ass clenched my cock like a vice, tugging every last drop of cum out of me.

I collapsed on top of her, both of us glistening with sweat. We lay there, my dick resting inside of her for a while, taking in what had just occurred over the past few hours. Finally my dick slipped from her ass and we decided a shower was necessary. I climbed off of her and looked down to see my cum oozing from both her pussy and her ass, the dirtiness of it all was incredibly hot when I knew it was Nat that it was oozing out of. It was without question, a hell of a night, and hopefully the start of something even better.

I leaned down, kissed Natalie passionately, and without a word, towed her to the shower. As we showered and cleaned one another Nat decided she would stay one more day before going on to Florida and then stop for a day on her way back. She said her friends would understand when she told them why she had missed a whole day at the beach.

We toweled off and headed back to the bedroom. We curled up completely nude, kissed goodnight, and fell asleep together...exactly how I knew the night would end.