A Graduation Present from Jenn Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that anaconda found its way into the bed again," she replied, her eyes still closed. She opened her legs and reached back to grab my thickening member. Still half asleep, she slowly stroked it a couple of time, and then rubbed my cock against her opening until just the head was inside her. "I'm already wet, but just push it in a little ways so I can feel you. I love it when your cock is inside me."

I had not counted on this quite so soon, but I didn't argue. I gently pushed my hips forward and felt her tight pussy and labia open as my shaft wormed its way inside her.

"Mmmmm, you feel so good. What a way to wake up! Having my stepson put his big cock in his momma's tight little hole first thing. Oooh! Careful! Not too much at first. I need to get used to you. Just hold it there a while."

I could feel my cock pulsing in her vagina, and I resisted the urge to shove it all the way in. I tasted her sweet morning breath and played with her magnificent tits as Julie moaned in appreciation. We stayed that way for several minutes, kissing and fondling one another before Julie started making tiny little movements of her hips. I could feel her vaginal muscles tightening and relaxing on my member.

"Let's just do a nice, slow fuck for a spell. I love it when you pull the head out and then slip it back in a little ways. Yeah, like that. Geez, I'm so wet already."

I reached around her and found her clitoris with my left hand. I rubbed her prominent nub with my fingers, occasionally slipping down and feeling my slick cock sliding back and forth between her labia. Every so often I would back out too far and my cock would slip out. Julie's hand was always there to grab it and put it back in since both of my hands were busy fondling her tits and her clitoris. She then pulled her left knee up toward her chest, giving me further access with my hand. As I gradually increased both the length and speed of my strokes in her pussy, I also continued to focus on her clit and work it with my fingers.

"Oh yes, Sammy. I think I can cum soon. Oh yeah...keep rubbing me there. Go ahead and bury a little deeper, too." Julie was now pushing her buttocks into me, meeting me thrust for thrust and gripping the silk bottom sheet in a clenched fist. Suddenly, she jerked in a spasm and screamed out, writhing and twisting as I pumped into her furiously from behind. She exploded in a violent orgasm, screaming unintelligible sounds and twisting awkwardly to kiss me passionately as she continued to climax.

"Oh fuuuucccckkk, that feels so good. Easy now...just hold your cock deep in me...yessss, right there." She grabbed my fingers and removed them from her clit and placed them on her breasts. "No more down there, please. I can't take any more. My clitoris is so sensitive. My God, that was incredible." Her body gave one final jolt as if electricity were shooting through her.

I still had not cum, but my cock was now slick with her juices--still deep inside her and rock hard. We lay like that for several minutes, my cock slowly softening inside her and Julie's breathing gently returning to normal. I ran my fingers up and down her slit and through the crack in her butt cheeks. She elevated her ass slightly when I rubbed the star of her anus periodically with my moistened fingers.

Finally, Julie spoke.

"Lord, I needed that. What a release. Sammy, thank you. And what a way to start the day. But you didn't get a chance to cum. What can I do to make you cum?"

"I'm fine, Julie. Just pleasing you was enough for me. Let's just lie her a while." I paused and then added, "But can I just put my cock back in you for a few minutes? I won't move it. I just want to feel your pussy surrounding my cock." My prick was semi tumescent again, and Julie reached back and slipped the head back in. Her juices had coated my hand, my cock, and the sheets. She rubbed her own fingers back and forth and over her anus.

"My pussy is still a little sore, but you know what? My ass isn't. All that rubbing your fingers over my ass is giving me an idea. I've never been fucked in the ass. Would you like to be the first to take my virginity there?" She grabbed my penis and slid it out of her pussy and rubbed it against her asshole. "I've always wondered how a big cock would feel back there. Want to try it? I think it might be fun." She giggled like a little girl.

"Oh God, Julie. Do you mean it?" I was immediately at full mast just thinking about my cock in her tight ass. It certainly was well lubricated, but just in case, Julie inserted two fingers in her pussy again and then rubbed them on her anus.

"Wait a sec. I've got some lube here in case I ever needed to use a vibrator. Hang on." She reached in her nightstand with one arm and groping, found a tube of Astroglide. "Here, rub some of this on that tool of yours and on my ass. No sense taking any chances."

I opened the flip top cap and squeezed an inch long portion of the clear lube on my hand. I rubbed it over the end of my cock and her anus. With my finger slickened by the gel, I gently inserted just the tip into Julie's ass. I looked at the difference in size between my finger and the head of my cock. It was going to be a tight fit.

"Just be gentle. You're an awfully big boy and this is something new." She grabbed me and rubbed my cockhead against the star of her ass. I watched as the little orifice gradually swelled partially open and the head of my cock began to make entrance. "Go ahead, push a little. I think we are almost there. I'll guide you."

I pushed my hips forward and watched as ever so slowly, her anus opened and the head of my cock entered her asshole with a sudden plop as the glans passed the ring of her anus.

"Holy shiiiittt, you are so big in me. Wait a sec. Let me get used to this. It feels like I have a baseball bat inside me." Julie wriggled her ass as if to loosen it up a bit, and then she gradually eased her derriere back into me until I was buried in her ass.

"Go ahead. Fuck my ass, Sammy. Believe it or not, it feels good." Julie looked back over her shoulder with a Sphinxlike smile. "Wow, I can't believe I asked you to do this. My ass is on fire. You're buried in my ass."

I began fucking her slowly, amazed at the sight of my cock disappearing between her butt cheeks. With all the lubrication, I was easily moving in and out, but just the thought of me fucking my stepmother's ass, and with all my previous action in her pussy, I was already building up to another climax.

Julie was now on her hands and knees and her pendulous breasts were swinging in rhythm to our thrusts. I reached down with one hand to fondle her tits as I pumped my cock faster in and out of her sweet asshole. She lowered her head and craned her neck in an effort to watch my cock plowing into her ass.

"Jesus that feels good, Sammy. I never would have guessed. Do you like fucking my ass? Is it good for you too? God, your cock is harder than ever."

Finally, I could take no more.

"Oh Lord, Julie. I'm going to cum. Can I cum in your ass?"

"Shoot it in me. Cum in my ass, Sweetheart. Let me feel your sperm fill my ass."

And with that, I grunted again and erupted with a huge load in Julie's ass. After a couple of pulsations, I partially pulled out and watched the sperm coat her anus while I slowly pumped the shaft. As the cum began to ebb, her anal ring gradually closed in the absence of my thick shaft. My sperm ran down the crevice of her smooth ass and dripped off of her labia onto the sheets.

We both stayed frozen in that position for a minute or two, my now flaccid penis resting on her ass.

"So much for clean sheets!" she said. "That was fucking amazing, I must say. Scratch that off of my bucket list, I guess, although I might try this again. It was different, but good in a different way. And I'm happy you were the one to break me in. Nothing like jumping right back on the horse, but now, I'm guaranteed to walk with a limp."

We both collapsed on the bed and kissed for some time, whispering sweet nothings to one another and worn out again from fucking. It was nearly 15 minutes later before we regained our composure and decided to get up and out of bed. I looked on at Julie as she removed her wrinkled and sweaty nightgown and stood there naked in the morning light, a goddess. I got up and kissed her, my cock finally staying limp between us.

I knew at some point I was going to have to figure out how my complicated relationship with both my stepmother and my step aunt were going to play out. But for now, I was content to maintain the status quo. I had been itching to get back to Jenn, but had to admit that this was pretty decent duty here. And I still had a week or so to go before my dickhead father returned.

My cock ached in anticipation.

12