All Comments on 'A Granddaughter's Duty Ch. 02'

by Corpse_rider

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
shoguyshoguyover 10 years ago
From one writer to another

I have written a number of stories on this sight and wanted to express my compliments for your excellent writing style in addition to your topic. I have focused on similar topics pairing older confident men with teens of equal confidence. Much continued success!

wolfgirlbiteswolfgirlbitesover 10 years ago

I never knew my grandfather but wonder what it would be like. Your story puts you there it's awesome.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
very good

Not a bad story loved the detail. made me very wet. Need to read more of your works. your great

WildiamondWildiamondover 8 years ago
Great and hot!

Loved both stories of Shelly and her grandpa, but this one is a masterpiece.

I really like the way you describe the men, the details about their old unfit bodies taking over her... Like the huge belly over her own. It was so appealing!

And also felt very real!

I'd love to read more of how grandpa shares his grand daughter with his old friends. I was thinking of a pool hall game, they have balls and she have holes! Haha

Congratulations, hot hot hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing story

My wife had an ongoing thing with her grandfather, but she turned down his invitation to a "Poke Her" party. This fantasy fills in the details of what might have happened. Thoroughly enjoyable tail...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good, very hot!

I read both chapters in the early morning and came back to leave a quick review.

I'm not sure what pulled me in but, this story, the little nuances, the sexy banter, I don't know for sure. When I finished reading (that was around 5:30 AM) I went back to bed, jumped my husband's bones and slept for five lovely hours!

I might have to read this one again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorpse_rider@Corpse_rider
210 Followers
Latest update: April 2024 I have two more new drawings which will be up on the Erotic Art listings this week. One; A Mouthful of Cock 2. The other; Taming her Master's Beast. One is in colour pencil, the other is pencil on paper, so I'm giving my favourite Indie Red pastel pe...