All Comments on 'A Grateful Cumpilation! 03'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongover 1 year ago

Jesus, Singer. 😳 And I thought *I* needed to rehydrate after recording... One wonders just how much body fluid you had to replace cumulatively after all of these? 🤔

Honestly, though... I could just put this on repeat and lose myself for a few hours.... days.... 😁 You are *terrible* for my gooning kink, you know. Who needs visual porn when I can just listen to you cum over and over for me and every other lovely woman here? I think I'm going to go, relax, and rub some more braincells away before I have to start a new day. 😁 Thanks for the pick-me-up! And keep 'em cumming, my friend!

T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to agree with Tempest, I don’t see how visual porn could be any better than this! This is a really great compilation. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You are an artist of pleasure good Sir! Cumming is great for my relieving some of my chronic nerve and body pain. I love this audio. It's like an aural orgy of the most supreme quality. I will definitely be cumming back for more! Thank you. Please keep making these! I want to explore all the fantastic possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Literally cumming to this (for the ?th time. Thanks so much 😻 So good 🤤)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES