A Grateful Cumpilation! 04

Info
Orgasms... Nothing but intense hungry fucking orgasms...
374 words
4.39
20.7k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 07/06/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmmm, It's been a bit too long since I gave you one of these...

So here again is a collection - in order of release (pun very much intended) - of each one of my aching, ravenous, explosive fucking orgasms that I've enthusiastically pumped out of my stiff, throbbing, appreciative dick for you... this time starting at the beginning of November and finishing in the middle of March. (The times I've cum for you since then will be on the next one, don't worry!)

(00:00) No Talking, All Moaning 04

(02:13) A Personal Message 06: At Long Last

(03:42) Another Morning Secret (First Orgasm)

(04:33) Another Morning Secret (Ending Orgasm)

(05:32) I Just Love Cumming For You 04

(06:44) Unleashed 02: Working You Harder (**Trigger Warning: Degradation/Name-Calling)

(07:31) Less Talking, More Moaning 13

(10:51) For My Fucking Pleasure

(12:59) If You Want To Call Me Daddy (**Trigger Warning: Domination, Use of term 'Daddy' -- NOT age play or incest play - intended meaning outlined in full version)

(14:32) Already Stroking 08: Ready to Party

(16:04) A Personal Edge: Thanks A Million! (First Orgasm)

(17:27) A Personal Edge: Thanks A Million! (Ending Orgasm)

(19:20) A Guided Hand -- Face to Face

(21:30) Less Talking, More Moaning 14

(24:52) Tied to the Edge 02

(28:19) I Just Love Cumming For You 05

You amaze me. It blows my mind to revisit every incredible mind-blowing orgasm that you've made erupt out of my thick, pulsating, eager, *very* fucking lucky cock. And I do mean "you" very fucking literally. I've never cum so hard, so often, so many times in a row, and with such consistency as I have since I started cumming here, with you.

Thank you so much for coming back to share this pleasure with me, and to keep me exploding like this for you over and over and over again. No matter how many times we do this, I'm always hungry for more with you.

Enjoy! <3

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I was once listening to one of your audios when my husband woke up and noticed how wet I was. He put his hard cock inside me while I was listening to you stroking your dick. It was awesome. Thank you for cumming so hard and for making me cum so often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sweet God. I was being naughty and listening to audios at work. Had to cross my legs within the first 5 seconds. Keep it coming ;) holy shit yes 🙌

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ummm, perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Singer, I just love these. Especially when you drop your voice into your chest. The growls are so masculine, and that throaty laugh really does it for me. As another fan said, you are utterly addictive. You have no idea how grateful I am that I found you here, and what a difference you have made in my life. Well done. Thank you.

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
Edge with Me Holding back until my hungry fuckmeat explodes for you...in Audio
No Talking, All Moaning It's exactly what it sounds like... ;)in Audio
A Personal Message How you make me feel, and what I've been working on.in Audio
More Stories