A Personal Message

Info
How you make me feel, and what I've been working on.
134 words
4.75
13.1k
8

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 05/20/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



For all my sexy listeners, especially those of you who took the time to comment or send me a message <3 A genuine little heart-to-heart talk about the difference you've made for me, and a quick update about my upcoming audios :) Thank you so much for all your love and support, and for letting me give you all such delicious orgasms! I look forward to many, many more!

A quick heads up, this is the only audio I've uploaded so far that doesn't end with you and/or I having an orgasm, but I've uploaded a pair of guided masturbation audios for you today as well, for those who absolutely need to cum with me before making time for something like this ;) or if you want something to help you cum afterwards...

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So, guess who had a bowl of cucumber pulp in front of them today? 😂

All I could think about was cucumber sambal, and that's not even the funniest bit. I kept saying it in your accent and fuuuuckkkkk....I can't even say it in my accent now and I haven't stopped laughing at this 😂

And just fyi, I was making tzatziki *not* cucumber sambal. I will never *not* remember you when I have a bowl of cucumber pulp in front of me now 😂

PS - This was written on Friday 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tears of grief, joy, pain, and so much comfort. Thank you Singer for your compassion and understanding. <3

tanzila23tanzila23over 1 year ago

I love your voice so much, love the way you talk and how caring you are towards us. your audios make my days better and makes me want to keep going. So grateful I found you <3

Pixel_PetPixel_Petover 1 year ago

Just got out of a bad relationship where I was constantly shown that I was not enough and as weird as it sounds your audios are really helping in making me feel wanted. Thank you.

Louise756Louise756over 1 year ago

Omg this was so cute… so much love in this audio <3 thank you for this, I felt especially touched when you said you wanted to be the voice in our ear until someone would be in our life to tell us that.

I’ve come on this website for more than one year to please me, and some weeks ago I found your account, I haven’t listened to all your audios yet because there are so many, but I already commented 2 or 3 times anonymously (I had never commented on stories or audios before) and now, like others of your fans apparently, I created an account just for you haha.

There are other audios on Literotica that excite me, but it’s very rare that I love an audio so much that I come back for the same person : it only happened with one talented author other than you.

I think your way of really talking to your listeners and expressing what you feel and caring and giving is unique.

You recognize sexuality as an agent of well-being and physical and mental health, and it seems simple, but not many people actually care about that or manage to make other people recognize it too. Also, you are truly sharing with us as you open yourself and show your excitement but at the same time you care about what the listener may want. The fact that your first audio is « Tell me » really shows your whole wish of listening to us as we listen to you, since you ask for our suggestions.

Since it makes you and the listener feel good, it’s a perfect win-win. Congratulations and thank you for this 🙏 I’m happy that you are happy, because I’m starting to really like you haha !

<3

Louise

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Guided Hand - Long and Luxurious Let me tell you how you're going to make yourself cum...in Audio
Taking Requests! Hey sexy women of Literotica, I am taking your requests!in Audio
I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
Don't Stop Riding Me Keep yourself full of my cock as long as you want, baby... [M4F]in Audio
More Stories