A Grave Engagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite my best efforts to suppress it, my body reacted to these stimuli. It didn't take her long to notice my dick getting hard. She reached down and grabbed it, stroking it and making it harder. I hated admitting to myself she was good at that, feeling her grip and tug at the shaft drew groans of pleasure from my mouth. She watched me, very pleased with her work.

Once she was satisfied with that, she backed away from me, (or as much as she could in the cramped shower). She braced herself against the glass divider and raised one leg, exposing herself to me. She reached down and spread the lips of her pussy, making what she wanted very clear.

I shouldn't, this was going way too far. But I couldn't stop, my body didn't hesitate. I rushed to meet her, grabbing my own cock and pressing the head to her waiting lips, slowly sliding into her. I'm still ashamed to admit how amazing it felt. It was like having my first time again.

Even as I pushed all the way into her, the most I heard of her voice was soft, quiet gasps. But as she looked at me, I kissed her. My will to fight her influence was weakening, as if I had any chance of resisting her before. It did not matter, I was hers now.

I felt my hips moving, slowly pulling away from her only to push back again, much to her enjoyment. Her arms wrapped tightly around me, hands gripping me tightly as I felt her leg wrap around my hip. She buried her face in my neck as I kept thrusting. Though I never heard her voice, her will invaded my mind with a single word. Harder.

I did as she desired, pushing harder and faster into her, each time I did it felt like her grip on me tightened. It felt like she was going to crush me until her head rolled back, her mouth hung open but no sound came out. The way her pussy clenched my cock told me she was cumming.

She held me in place as she rode it out, taking a few moments to relax before she let go of me and I slid out of her. But she was not done. Again. One more. Her will commanded me. She turned around, leaning against the glass of the shower, pushing her ass out to me. She wanted a new position.

Again my body met hers as my cock slid into her once more, my hands gripping her hips as I heard her panting sighs respond to me as I thrusted into her. Her hands and chest pressed up against the glass as she pushed back each time I plunged into her. The force of which we were fucking, I was afraid it would break the glass. But thankfully it held as I could feel a pressure building in me. I wasn't going to last much longer.

She seemed to know this as she urged me to go faster, making me push as deep into her as I could, unable to stop myself as I started to cum just as she seemed to hit her second orgasm. I felt that I probably shouldn't be cumming inside her but she would not allow me to pull out as I filled her. She seemed to be savoring this feeling as she held me there for what felt like a long time before she finally released me.

I pulled back from her, she turned and hugged me again. The weight of what I had just done washed over me. I did not know how to truly process the information, I could barely process any thoughts at all by now.

She pulled me into another kiss, I made no effort to resist her. I closed my eyes and let her use me, but after just a few kisses she was gone. Disappeared as if she was never there to begin with. I was dumbfounded, I looked around for any evidence of her presence, proof that that wasn't just some waking dream or delusion.

Her handprints were still on the glass, as well as a single word written in the condensation. Translated to English it meant, "I love you." My legs gave out and I fell to the floor of the shower. I felt so completely helpless, what was I to do? Where would I go? Who would even believe me?

I don't know how long I sat there, but eventually I found the strength to get up and turn off the shower. The sudden lack of sound in the room felt dreadful as I opened the door and pulled myself out. I half expected to see her there, watching me. But even if I couldn't see her, I assumed she was there anyway.

I toweled off and got dressed, I needed answers. I had to talk to someone, anyone about this. I threw on a jacket and my house key and headed for the front door. But the closer I got, the harder it was to move, like an unseen force was pushing me back. I suddenly realized what her message last night might have meant. "Don't leave me."

"I have to go out," I said, trying to talk to her. "It'll just be for a little while. I'll come back. I promise." I reached for the door and found it locked, no matter how much I tried to unlock it, it wouldn't budge. I turned around and was startled to find her directly behind me. She glared at me from behind her dark hair, I felt an oppressive energy from her.

I suddenly got an idea, I reached down and pulled a ring off of my finger, it was an old ring my grandfather used to wear. "This is very important to me," I told her as I showed it to her. "You can hold onto it and I will come back for it."

She looked at the ring, and then to me. Her gaze was unmoving for a long moment before I felt her will invade mine again. She forced me to kneel on one knee, looking up to her as I presented the ring, like a wedding proposal. Only then did she take the ring, sliding it onto her finger. It was a bit too big but she didn't seem to care as she admired it for a moment before looking back at me. She smiled and leaned down to kiss me before again she disappeared. Behind me I heard the door unlock as I stood up. "Th-thank you," I said to her before stepping outside.

I took in a deep breath of fresh air, only now realizing how desperately I had needed it. I hope she didn't take that gesture seriously, I don't want to know how she'd interpret the "till death do us part" bit.

I was thankful the rain had died down as I stepped away from the house. I made it to the sidewalk when a voice stopped me, "Are you the new neighbor?"

I turned to see an old woman stepping away from the house next door. She seemed to be at least seventy. "Uh, yes," I said, approaching her, telling her my name. "It's nice to meet you."

"There's a lot of bad history with that house," she said, completely ignoring my greeting, looking over to the house itself

"So I've heard," I said, trying not to sound like I wasn't just traumatized this morning.

"So you've seen her?" The woman asked, seeing right through it.

"Seen who?" I asked trying to play dumb.

"You know who I'm talking about," the woman insisted. "Yoshie."

"Did you know her?" I asked quietly, suddenly afraid someone might hear me.

She nodded, "When I was a teenager," she said. "I've lived in this house my whole life you see. And Yoshie always was the nice lady next door. She never had any children of her own, but she was friends with my parents so I would always go to visit her."

"I take it something happened to her?" I asked.

"Poor thing had a terrible love life," the woman explained. "No matter what it would always end in tears. Until one man came along, he was nice and handsome and Yoshie loved him. But she wasn't the only one. One of her close friends wanted to steal him away from her. They got into a big fight one night, I could hear them over in my house they were so loud. And the next morning, she was dead." The woman traced a finger across her neck. "They said Yoshie did it to herself but I don't think that's true."

"You think someone killed her?" I asked, taking the whole story in.

The woman nodded, "It just wasn't her way, to take her own life," she said. "It just doesn't seem right. She just wanted so desperately for someone to love her the way she loved others. And she got hurt for it. It's no surprise she got so bitter and angry in the afterlife. I always try and warn people who move in here but they never listen to me," she sighed and shook her head. "But you seem like a nice young man, I think she'll like you and maybe you can help her move on."

Yeah if only this old woman knew just how much Yoshie "liked" me...

"I know, you should offer her flowers," the woman said, "she always did like the yellow ones. I think I have some in my garden." She gestured to a small garden that sat to one side of the front lawn. There was a small collection of flowers there, including yellow daffodils. "You do have a shrine, don't you?"

"Uh... no," I admitted, completely forgetting for the moment that was a common practice. When someone died, family members would keep a small shrine dedicated to the dead in the house.

"I forgot you were a foreigner, so I'm not surprised," she chuckled, but she told me where I could get one. "You go get it and I'll have an offering for you when you come back. Maybe that will help appease her and let her rest."

She gave me a list of things to get and I quickly departed. It took a while just to get there as the place the woman mentioned was all the way across the city. Thankfully they could deliver it the same day and I didn't have to carry it on the train ride back. The entire process still took several hours and by the time I came back home, the sun was setting.

The shrine was already delivered. It was made of dark oak wood and looked kind of like a standing cabinet. I was starting to regret letting them upsell me on the bigger one as it looked heavy and difficult to move into the house. But I figured Yoshie would like it better so I was willing to try anything.

I also noticed a small basket of yellow daffodils beside my front door. I quietly thanked the old woman as I picked up the basket and stepped inside. "I'm home," I said as I came in. "I came back just like I promised." No response. I set everything down on the table before lugging the heavy shrine inside and pushing it against a wall. "Someone said you might like this," I said but still got no response.

I got to decorating it next with a small mirror and a plaque with her name on it. I also had an insincere burner and cut the flowers and arranged them in a small vase. It was simple but hopefully it was effective. "I'm not super familiar with the traditions," I said, "so you'll have to forgive me."

I knelt in front of the altar and put my hands together. I wasn't even sure if this was the right thing to do, I only had what I had seen in the media to go by. On top of that I was never one for praying. I wasn't really sure what to do. Think positive thoughts? Good vibes? I tried thinking things like: I hope you are happy Yoshie and I hope this helps you move on peacefully. Completely unaware if it was effective or not.

After a short while, I felt something about the room change. It is difficult to describe, as if there was just a slight displacement in the air in the room. I didn't have to open my eyes to know she was there. She made her presence known to me soon enough as I felt her hands slide across my torso. She embraced me from behind, placing her cheek against mine.

Her touch was gentle, I'd even say loving and I didn't feel her try to overtake me again, which was a plus. I got the feeling that she liked it. After a little while I felt her kiss my cheek before she disappeared again. Beside me I heard something metal hit the floor.

I opened my eyes to see the ring I had given her earlier today had fallen to the floor. I waited to see if she would appear again, make herself known somehow. But she didn't. I still wasn't sure if it worked, but there was a calmness in the house that wasn't there before.

I let out a deep sigh and picked up the ring, putting it back on my finger. I wasn't quite ready to just assume it had worked, but the house definitely felt different. It stayed like that as I went about the rest of my day. I decided that it was best that I didn't tell anyone about what had happened, not like they would believe me.

Yoshie did not appear the next day either, or the day after. By then I was starting to accept that she had finally moved on.

This quiet peacefulness lasted seven days.

It was a week after I had brought the shrine into the house. It was the middle of the night, I had woken up from a dream that I couldn't remember. I could feel something was off but in my half asleep state, I couldn't tell what.

I felt a pressure on top of me, almost like sleep paralysis, I could barely move. I couldn't see anything in the dim moonlight that came in through the window. Slowly a dreaded realization came over me. The pressure I was feeling was as if someone was laying on top of me, but I saw no one.

Slowly I moved my arms, grabbing hold of the blanket covering me. I peered beneath the covers into the darkness and I wish I hadn't. A single eye looked back at me.

Emerging from the impossible space between the blanket and me, Yoshie rose up, she was naked, straddling me, hands on my chest. She looked down at me and smiled, leaning down and kissing me, as if she had not seen me in a long time.

As she did, she was grinding herself against me, I was just wearing a pair of shorts and even with that minimal barrier between us, my body responded. I felt myself growing stiff in response to her desires.

Her lips left mine, but moved to my cheek, my jaw, my neck. Slowly she moved down my body leaving a trail of kisses in her wake. I wanted to fight her, resist her but it was in vain. No matter how hard I tried to move, to escape her, my body was pushed back by some invisible force.

She paused as she reached my waist, looking up at me as she pulled on my shorts, sliding them down and off me completely. She gazed at my dick, stiffened and hard already. She grasped it in one hand and licked along the shaft. I hated to admit to myself how good it felt again, so much better than I'd ever had previously.

She seemed to know this, teasing me with her tongue, dragging it all the way from shaft to tip, running it over the head of my cock before she pressed her lips to it and slowly pushed it into her mouth.

I tried to hold back, but feeling my dick slide into her mouth broke me. I moaned out but felt so ashamed as I did. I think she enjoyed that as her lips slid up and down along my shaft. She knew just how to keep me on the edge, and she kept me dangling there for however long it amused her. I had no sense of time by the time she finally raised her head from my cock. It could have been minutes, it could have been hours.

She sat up to straddle me again, this time guiding my dick to her pussy, lowering herself onto it. Her voice gasped out softly, I was still paralyzed, unable to move against her will as she started to ride me, my cock plunging deep into her while her hands slid up my chest and her fingers wrapped around my neck.

I panicked, but unable to move as I felt her squeeze. She smiled as she watched me, her grip wasn't enough to completely cut off my air flow but breathing was very difficult. She knew what she was doing. She wanted me to know exactly what she could do if she wanted to.

Her hips picked up the pace against me and her grip tightened, I couldn't breathe. She watched me try and struggle against her, but as my vision started to darken a little, she released me, I gasped as air finally filled my lungs. She pushed her hips all the way down onto my cock and I couldn't stop myself. I was suddenly cumming inside her.

She bit her and a look of elation spread across her face, she stayed there, savoring the feeling even after I had finished. After several long moments she looked down at me. She leaned down to kiss me and I kissed her in return.

I was a mess of emotions about this. On one hand I was terrified that her part of me wanted to do whatever she wanted to keep her from killing me, another part wanted to fight back and run away. And another deranged part of me thought that this was some of the best sex I'd ever had in my life and was happy to have her back. But that might have been the early stages of Stockholm Syndrome setting in.

It has been over a year now since I moved into that house. Our 'relationship' has developed since then. Yoshie still comes and goes as she pleases but I usually see her three to four times a week on average. I hate to admit I've gotten used to how things work between us. I think I finally managed to get her to stop appearing in the background of my non-ghost hunting videos.

But there are times when it is certainly not easy. I've learned since then that she's no longer bound to the house, something to do with when I gave her my ring. I haven't been able to take it off since then, and now she follows me wherever I go, even if I can't always see her.

I've also been trying to address her jealousy issues. She doesn't like seeing me around other women, even if they are just friends. So far I have been able to talk her down on her particularly bad days. But when she's upset, I can sense what she wants to do to them, what she wants to make me do to them.

I dread the day I won't be able to stop her.

12