All Comments on 'A Great Day'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments (Page 2)
tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
ALL GOOD DAYS DONT END ON A BAD NOTE

sometimes its better than HI C. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice, except...

...with Teri out of a Job, he'll have to pay alimony up the kazoo.

Make a deal where they keep her employed until after the divorce is final.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

thanks for the offering.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

Did you ever hear the expression "Don't shit where you eat?" This tale is a perfect example. All cheaters are stupid. All of them.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Not much meat here

Too short - why bother? Get tired of it about here?

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good and quick

by the time he returns from Dallas all accounts will be empty.

connoisseur29connoisseur29almost 10 years ago
****

Short and to the point! BTB! Cheers!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
idea

have you any idea how many men have cheating on the, or how many men are cheating on their wives? check national stats, you'll be amazed.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
SOMETIMES WHEN IT RAINS

the rainbows do appear. TK U MLJ LV NV

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Good job BUT

By getting her fired you may have just upped the alimony you have to pay her. OOPS!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
I.D. hit the point

Please do us all (and yourself) a favour and let the cuckold-shit go. Cheating / consequences etc. is the genre you´re outstanding at. There are already too many cuckies without balls on this degenerating site and it kind of hurts a little seeing you throw your talent in the bin.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Outstanding!

JPB, you need to get back to cheating and consequences and BTB tales! WAY better than your cuck stuff or swapping or whatever.

5 HUGE Stars!

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Great feel good justice!!!

I enjoyed the story it terms of the irony of the title. The story was tooooooo short yet punched firmly at the meat with great force. I liked it but I would've enjoyed more at the end. I wanted to read on. Great read ; thank you a sweet appetizer.

BigK10BigK10over 11 years ago
This shocks me, but...

I completely agree with DW. This needed to be longer, but was great. Keep up the good work.

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
Very good. No violence! Just a logical and intelligent husband.

However, the story was too short so I rated it 4 stars.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
SOME CHEATEES ARE SO CALM AND COOL

that hardly anything can phase them, TK U MLJ LV NV

rjordanrjordanabout 12 years ago
5*

Do some more of those, please.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
Cinco Estrellas!

Your best yet!

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenabout 12 years ago
Thar was sudden

flash for sure you've been off the beaten path lately

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 12 years ago
A complete story with ending

WOW JPB story I actually liked. OK not a total ending but still a better ending than many I have read. Not read recently, I have had JPB burn out from too many stories that left me with no ending or result of what JPB intended! JPB created the story at least create some kind of real ending!!!

This will make me take a look again at the next few stories!

Thank you for posting and writing not that anyone compares to your VAST work!!!!

brujaybrujayabout 12 years ago
Short and Sweet

Protagonist was too calm given the situation. Must have suspected something before finding them.

Good read. Thank you for sharing.

JonTaylorJonTaylorabout 12 years ago
Randall Cunningham

Not a random name. You don't like the Eagles, do you? Not a Philly fan? Good little ditty, JPB.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Short but a complete story.

Even though the story was short, it had everything needed to make it a very good and a complete story.

Nicely done Bob.

Thanks for the read.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read

Thanks for sharing.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

True JPB flash revenge story without any epiloge.Naturali I give 5 stars, but I prefer the classical revenge stories with longer aftermath.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Good flash

Agree that bonus (and veep promo/raise) need to be deferred...she was too busy to find out about them! Hubby could also hold up on serving divorce papers until after she 'wangles' a new job! Declare separation and separate finances, while providing a reasonable stipend. Quick and effective adjustment to new realities does NOT equal COLD. 5stars

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 12 years ago
Quick and simple.

I like the final sentence, where he was ready to get on with his life. The story seemed a bit cold, but my guess is that the marriage had already died, and the wife was seeing others because neither the husband or the wife was even trying to reconnect with each other. The marriage had already run it's course. Thank You.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 12 years ago
Solid little story

I liked this because his character is consistent. He's a focused person and that makes him successful in business. When he runs into a personal problem he got right to the heart of the matter.

The only quibble I have is that he is ice cold. After being married for 15 years I would think he would feel something for his wife. Yet it seems to cause him little concern, just a mess to clean up. It introduces the question whether he was such a cold SOB that his wife sought closeness elsewhere. I doubt it because everyone seems to like him. But it's puzzling. I get that it's a flash story and we don't have time for a big emotional exploration but a sentence of "I'll miss her but she's made her choice" would have set the tone.

I liked the "revenge", quick and very effective. Of course since she's been fired, he is going to get screwed by alimony. Ah well, you can't fix everything in a flash.

Nice story.

Escobar1974Escobar1974about 12 years ago
Hope this is a multi series

Nice start, so are we going to follow in his adventures or is this it? Either way its was a good read

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
A GREAT DAY IN THE MORNING

turns into a fantantsic afternoon. TK U MLJ LV NV

vietvetvietvetabout 12 years ago
Ditto Vulcan_in_ohio

good job for a change

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 12 years ago
One of JPB's best

No wimp, cuckold, creampie-eating characters in this one! Well-done, five stars. Thanks for writing.

JusttooldJusttooldabout 12 years ago
good

Short sweet and to the point. Nice job can't wait for more of your stories. You are one of my favourite authors.

sledgesledgeabout 12 years ago
And then what?

You always start a great story but , as usual your ending sucked.

Why do you build a great story then end it with a lot more to write.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Taking Care of Business ( and Busting the Boss who Besmirches a Cheating Bitch's Bust) !

It's the ' American Way ' . Bob's narrator might want to delay that promised bonus, so it doesn't get halved in community settlement. Thx go to author for flexing his inner twisted genius . You've been missed !

movermoverabout 12 years ago
Write one!!

Great way to start the week, another great tale from JPB!

The heading is for DarlaJeanne, I have labored through many 'Loving Wives' stories told by a man from a supposedly woman's viewpoint. Would love to see more lady(?) authors here.

DarlaJeanneDarlaJeanneabout 12 years ago
Good story

But wish for more on husbands cheating which is just as likely.....

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
well done...

I wish there was more to this story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Great

Ignore the last comment made. This was a perfect short flash story about the consequences of cheating on your spouse. You could have drawn this out over 10 pages but why. What was written was short, sweet and right to the point.

EXCELLENT

oliverraoliverraabout 12 years ago

Dear JBP,

The majority of your stories end in divorce because wife/sometimes husband is "cheating. You seldom explore the reasons why. Why is that?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories