A Great Day in Moran Ch. 01

Story Info
A comedy about a sexy, yet inept lady ruler.
6.9k words
4.33
6.5k
8

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmPossa
EmPossa
32 Followers

Chap 1

In Naiva, the capital of Moran.

Today's gonna be great, thought Proot the orc.

He knocked on the door, and a woman opened it. He inhaled sharply at the sight of her. It's the first time he saw mistress Evelyn in her night clothes. She looked even better than they said!

"You're late," she said as she stepped aside for the big orc to step in.

"Sorry missus. It's my first time coming here. I dunno the way," the orc replied nervously. He's wearing a shirt and pants, meticulously scrubbed to remove any stain. He couldn't fix the holes though.

"New boy, huh." The woman looked at him from top to bottom. Beefy, fat-bellied, green. Like any other orcs. "Yeah, you'll do."

"Nice place you have here, missus," said the orc. He looked around. The room was beautifully decorated and brightly lit, as befit a noble like mistress Evelyn. The bed was big enough for two of him, and he's an orc. This place was much nicer than his bunk in the barracks.

"A perk of being the lady of Moran. Now, get naked and wait for me on the bed," Evelyn said simply and walked to the adjacent room. She closed the door behind her.

Proot obediently did what she told him. The orc couldn't see behind the door, but he heard Evelyn changing. A minute later, his mistress walked out, and the orc stared breathlessly at her. She's wearing a sleeveless, lacy nightie, whose hem cut off slightly below her hip, showing off most of her supple thighs and legs. The nightie's plunging neckline exposed half of her full, bounteous breasts, but not yet enough for him to see her areolas. Evelyn had dressed to impress, and her sole audience was fully captivated.

Terravi women are hot, thought the orc. Evelyn tied her hair up into a bun as she walked to the bed. Proot admired her bare shoulder and elegant arms. Her reddish skin glowed under the firelight, smooth and inviting. Despite not being a young maiden, Evelyn looked ravishing.

What do they feed their women in Terava?

"What's your name?" Evelyn asked.

"Proot, missus."

"Well, Proot, here's the rule," said Evelyn as she climbed on the bed. "You do what I say, and we will both have a good time. Got it?"

He nodded eagerly.

"Good orc, lie down."

Proot did as she command.

As she approached him, the orc saw her generous cleavage exposed by the deep cut in the nightie's neckline. His eyes hungrily wandered all over her body, taking in the matronly figure of the woman kneeling above him. Her round hip and plump thighs enticed him greatly. It's hard to believe a woman with such a body was still single.

Evelyn looked at the orc's penis and smiled. She grabbed Proot's thick shaft and gave him a few light strokes. He replied with appreciative groans.

"Good thing I chose orcs to be my mercenary. Male orcs have such big hogs," Evelyn said. She toyed with Proot's tool with one hand and fingered her own pussy with the other. Proot couldn't see her pussy because the nightie's blocking his view. Oh, how he wished those were his own fingers.

"Oh, yes," Evelyn moaned as she masturbated both herself and the orc. "Ahhhh."

Proot gasped. He lay docilely as his mistress prepared him for what's to come. Despite being taller and bigger than the sexy woman kneeling between his legs, he didn't dare make a move without permission. She had a reputation, after all.

He wasn't the first one to come to mistress' bedroom to serve. Many of his kind had paid her a visit before. All of them left satisfied. And all of them whispered about the domineering mistress. Do what the missus wants, you'll be in heaven, they all said with pride. Only the best gets to serve the mistress. Proot wasn't sure that was correct. He was chosen, and the most distinguished thing he'd ever done was eating two pounds of goat cheese in one sitting and vomited only once. A record amongst the orcs, to be fair, but it's not like he's a war hero. But he's not going to complain now.

After a short while, Evelyn was ready for the main show. She moved forward and placed the tip of Proot's cock between her legs. His tip had already been lubricated with his own pre, and he saw mistress's fingers were sticky with her own lube too. Proot groaned in anticipation with a mix of frustration since he still couldn't see her pussy. He imagined how moist and soft those pussy lips were, and how sublime it'd be to sink his cock in between them.

The mistress was much closer now, and her aroused breaths made her chest puff out. Her nightie was still doing a valiant job of holding her full breasts in. He stared hypnotically at those round, rising orbs, half-hidden from his hungry eyes. He saw her stiff nipples poking at the fabric and couldn't get his eyes off of them.

Evelyn saw where his eyes went and smiled. "Like what you saw, big boy? Well, if you last long enough, I'll let you touch them."

"Oh, don't you worry missus. I won't let you down."

"You've better not," Evelyn said simply and lowered herself on his cock. She cooed and moaned in delight. She didn't sit still to savor the feeling though. She slowly lifted herself up and down, expertly taking Proot's cock fully inside her each time. She placed her hands on his pot belly to balance herself and rode him with deftness. Having prepared herself with her fingers, Evelyn easily accepted Proot's cock inside her.

Proot growled with joy. No wonder everyone's so eager to serve the mistress, thought the happy orc. This was the best day of his life. Her pussy felt a million times better than the oily rags he often used.

Evelyn's breasts bounced up and down, up and down as she rode him. She leaned slightly forward, giving Proot's eyes an even better view of her cleavage. Yet that's all he got: cleavage. Her stiff nipples traced lines on the stretched fabric, so close to the neckline but never slipped out, teasing him cruelly. If only she rode him a little bit harder, he would see all of her jiggly tits. How big they must be, and how heavenly they must feel. They looked so soft and full. He salivated at the thought.

As if she could read his mind, Evelyn reached up to her own chest with one hand and kneaded her own bouncing tits through the fabric. She purposely pinched her nipples through the fabric and moaned even louder.

"Still holding on, big boy? Ohhhh, ahhhh, keep it up and you can play with them too," Evelyn said in a husky voice.

Proot's simple orcish mind couldn't take the teasing. He had to do something. He inhaled deeply and grabbed her hip with his mitt-size hands. Evelyn noticed but didn't stop riding him.

"Eager aren't you. I teased you hard enough. You can hold my hip," Evelyn said between groans.

"Can I, aahhh, move my hip too, mistress?"

"Sure, let's see how well you thrust. Oooohh," Evelyn groaned after his cock hit a good spot inside her.

Proot squeezed her waist, grabbing the pudge of her voluptuous hip, and thrust up to meet her downward drop. Her bountiful ass slapped against his big meaty hip and emitted loud, wet slapping sounds. And what fat ass she had, thought Proot. He could feel the ripple of her meaty ass on his hip.

"Oh yeah, big boy. Harder. Show me what you got."

Proot, energized with his mistress's lust, increased his tempo. Soon enough, the bedroom was filled with lewd moaning noises and flesh-slapping sounds. Proot had never felt better in his entire life. Edging closer and closer to orgasm, his mind fogged up with lust and his inhibition dissipated. He remembered something one of his pals once said to him. Impulsively, he decided to try it.

He raised his hand and spanked mistress' meaty ass. And what a slap that was. Her ass bounced off his hand like jelly and made the most satisfying 'smack' sound ever. He growled, "You like it, slut?"

It was a mistake.

Evelyn was stunned by his audacious act. So much that she stopped riding him. Proot soon noticed her facial expression and stopped too.

Uh oh.

"What?" she uttered. "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU DUMB SNOT?"

"I—I—I'm sorry mistress," Proot whimpered weakly. All of his bravado dissipated in an instant. Evelyn's face exploded in anger. She grabbed his throat. The Terravi woman was surprisingly strong. Proot choked.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO YOUR MISTRESS LIKE THAT?" she screamed like a banshee, and a hundred times scarier.

"I tho-thought that you like dirty talk," Proot gasped.

"WHAT? What on earth make you think that?"

"A rumor...among the orcs. Please don't...kill me."

"I've never said that. TO ANYONE."

"I didn't know. Please, it was a mistake, agggg..." It was harder to breathe under Evelyn's grip.

Evelyn punched him in the forehead. Still fuming, she climbed off Proot and got out of bed.

"GET OUT," she screamed.

Proot quickly got out of the bed and almost fell on the floor. When he reached for his clothes, Evelyn seethed, "Leave them."

He didn't dare disobey. Poor Proot sprinted out of the room as fast as he can and ran down the halls naked back to his barrack with his hands between his legs. And those were his best clothes!

Alone in her bedroom, a still fuming Evelyn trudged to the washroom to clean herself.

*-*

"Are you serious, mistress?"

It was morning, Evelyn didn't feel any better. She had gone to sleep with anger and woke up feeling the same. She was sitting at her makeup table and preparing herself for the day. Standing behind her was her trusty steward and foremost advisor, Amber. Amber was a high elf with typical bright blond head. Besides her hair, her most notable features were her pointy ears, peaking up under her sunny hair.

"I'm serious. Someone has been spreading rumors about me. I'm not a fucking slut!" Evelyn said, punctuating her speech with a slam on the table. "And worse of all, he ruined my orgasm. A night wasted!"

"Calm down mistress. You send the poor orc running naked back to his place. You punish him enough," Amber said, trying hard not to roll her eyes.

"He should be sent to the gallows."

"He heard a rumor, and foolishly believe it. That's his only fault."

"Well then, at least figuring out who spread the rumor. I want them punished."

"You know, it's only natural that they talk since you 'spend the night' with so many of them."

"Well, what do you expect." Evelyn turned around to face Amber. "It's boring here, and only orcs are available to me. And I'm sure as hell not going to touch a human."

"Are you sure you didn't act salaciously to one of them? Rumors about you have been proved true once, you know. Remember that time when they said you almost kissed an orc?"

Evelyn waved her hand. "I drank too much that one time, that's all. They knew that."

"They didn't, mistress. I have to start another rumor that you actually fell in front of the orc."

"Yeah, what's up with that? For a whole month, the servants kept watching me like they expected me to fall on my face."

"Better be thought as clumsy than trying to kiss an orc, mistress."

"All right, I get it. Stop reminding me about that, it's embarrassing."

"Suit yourself. You want me to investigate this? I still have to calculate the budget this year."

"That can wait. Come to the barrack and find out who's behind this obscene rumor. I'll take care of them."

"No violence, mistress. Your army is entirely orcs. You don't want to anger them."

"No one will die," said Evelyn calmly.

"Mistressss!"

"Just fetch me that damn orc," said Evelyn. She turned back to the mirror.

"Fine," replied Amber with a subdued sigh. It's probably better that she handled this than letting her mistress screw things up with her temper, Amber thought.

"I spent two years building an image of myself, just so those orcs would respect and fear me," said Evelyn dejectedly. "Now, all they will think of me is a mad, angry wench."

Amber walked behind her back and rubbed her shoulder. "It'll be fine, mistress." Evelyn just sighed and started tying her hair up into a bun.

"You're ready to meet the people this noon?" Amber asked.

Evelyn's hand froze for a second.

"You remember, right? I've been telling you about it for the past two weeks."

"Right, yes. Of course," said Evelyn quickly. She sounded upset.

"Do you need me to come with you?"

Evelyn said nothing for a few seconds. Then she muttered, "I'll be fine. They're just bunch of peasants. How hard can it be? Just focus on the rumor."

Amber nodded. She said goodbye to her mistress and left her room.

*-*

It was almost noon when Amber arrived at the barrack. It was mostly empty at this time of day. The orcs were on patrol or guard duty throughout Naiva. Amber walked to the largest building that she could see and asked the guards to see the chief. She ignored the stares and smirks of the orcs as she waited. It was to be expected. Being an elf girl with bright blond hair and green eyes meant she would inevitably draw men's stares. Also, she's a diminutive girl who stood barely to the shoulder of a typical orc. But she made up for her short stature with the status as the second in command of Moran, not to mention being the youngest steward ever to serve a lord. That's enough to make the men keep their distance.

Amber was soon led by a guard to the back of the building and into the kitchen. Amber looked around in confusion, then she saw the chief, wearing a white chef hat and sported the biggest belly of all the orcs. Around him were some milling workers, all orcs.

"Here's she. Chief Glog," said the guard to the chef. Then he walked out.

"G'day. What cha need?" asked Glog. He was stirring a pot.

"Glog, you're the cook?" asked Amber in surprise.

"Yeah. What?"

"Well, I didn't expect the chief to also cook."

Glog looked up from his pot. "Of course. I decide what orcs eat. I'm the most importantest one around here." He grabbed a bowl of wilted herbs and tossed the content into the boiling pot. "What elf girl wants?"

"Well, there's been this rumor about the mistress recently." Amber then proceed to tell him about what happened last night.

"Ahh, so that's why Proot ran back naked last night," Glog said and laughed out loud. "He's scared shirtless, didn't utter a word."

"Hey keep it down. I don't want more orcs to know about this. If Proot is keeping his mouth shut, then that's good. Make sure he stays that way."

"Aye aye."

"But here's the thing, Proot believed the rumor, but he didn't start it. Do you know who did?"

Glog stopped laughing and suddenly became serious.

"I'm no snitch, elf girl."

"Nothing will happen to him. The mistress simply would like to have a few words with him."

Glog remained skeptical. He kept mum.

"You can have extra cheese in your ration."

That piqued his interest.

"Double the cheese. And meat too. We've been having too many cabbage soup days."

"Double? Cheese and meat? You orcs alone consume one eight of the meat in this city. Are you crazy?" Amber said. Glog shrugged and returned to his pot.

"I'll add another quarter pound to cheese portion. And lettuce. You orcs need to eat more salad. And that's it."

"Fine," Glog grumbled. "Go to the tent near the stable, you'll find 3 orcs. I first heard the rumor from them. They're usually together, find one and you'll find the other 3."

"You mean the other 2?"

"What?"

"Never mind. Can you fetch them for me?" Amber asked.

"I'm busy here," Glog replied as he stirred the pot.

Amber held back a groan. Maybe she bargained too hard.

"Do you know how to make them talk?"

"Eh. I dunno. Don't you elf have claws or something. Threaten to cut their balls, you're short enough."

"I'm not a feline, you oaf," Amber protested, then she turned to leave.

She hesitantly walked around the barrack, passing rows of tents. She got catcalled a few times by soldiers, but no one approached her. She ignored them. The orcs knew who she was, there's only one blond high elf in Naiva, and she's a big shot.

After fifteen minutes of wandering, she found the stable and the nondescript tent next to it. There were 3 orcs sitting around a table playing cards.

"Good morning," said Amber.

The three looked up at her from the cards in their hands. Two of them replied nonchalantly, but the third one eyed her carefully for a second before saying "morning" like his comrades.

"Can I ask for your names?"

"Unuk," said the third orc. "The other ones were Berg and Muck."

"I'm told you guys can help me with something. It's about the mistress. There's been a recent rumor about her."

"Which one?" asked Berg.

"There's more than one?" asked Amber.

Unuk kicked his buddy in the shin.

"Ow, what gives?" yelled Berg.

"Uh, I can see your legs under the table you know?"

Unuk froze, then retracted his feet. "It's nothing. Just dumb orc talk, you know. Nothing worth bothering about."

Amber's eyes narrowed. "Well, this one's been bothering mistress. Someone's been saying that she likes being treated like a slut."

All three orcs tensed up. Amber saw Muck swallowed hard.

"She fucked half the camp though," said Muck weakly.

"Shut up Muck," snapped Unuk.

"That might be true. But that doesn't mean she enjoyed being talked down by an orc. She's above all of us, you know," countered Amber.

"We understand. It's not our place to judge the mistress for her needs. It is most regrettable that such rumor exists," said Unuk.

Amber stared at him.

"Did you just say 'most regrettable' without stuttering?"

Unuk made a gasping gesture. "I'm offended that you think so low of me. Of us orcs." He threw the cards on the table and stood up. "We're leaving."

"Where ya going? Game's not done," said Muck. Unuk tried to rouse his pals to leave too, but they didn't get it.

"Wait wait. Hold on there, Unuk. No need to be so offended. I apologize for insinuating that orcs lack intelligence."

"In-si-nu what in-te-gent?" asked Berg.

"I thought you wanna win some money back from losing the bet?" asked Muck.

"A bet? What did you do?" asked Amber.

"It's...it's nothing. Just dumb boys stuff. You know, like a dare. Kissing a donkey type of dare," Unuk said quickly. He glowered at Muck, but Muck was distracted when Berg yelled out: "Kissing a donkey? We never do that. Gross. A good bet is like that time you drank a mug of fresh horse piss. Best thing I've ever seen." He slapped his knee and laughed.

"Yeah, or like when Berg swapped the mare for the ass in the stable. Glog was so confused that night," Muck said and joined in the ruckus laughter.

"Haha, or that time Muck told everyone mistress acts like a slut in bed in front the whole camp. Poor Proot thought it was real. Haha."

They both laughed out loud again. Unuk didn't share their amusement, he flopped down onto his seat and covered his face with his hands. Berg and Muck then saw Unuk's reaction.

"Oh," they said in unison.

Amber turned to Muck. "So it's was you. That was easy."

"It's Unuk's idea. I swear, I just resay what he says. Please don't kill me!" Muck exclaimed.

"Only if you're lucky. So Unuk," she turned to him, who sat slumped in his chair, ignoring the panic-stricken face of Muck, "why did you do it?"

"It's not fair," he uttered, "she fucks anyone in the camp but me. I was never called! I've been serving her since the beginning. I'm dedicated to her. But she ignored me."

"Is this true?" asked Amber.

"It's true. Unuk is the best fighter here. He's here since the beginning," said Muck. Berg nodded.

Amber raised an eyebrow. "You do know that it was Glog who decided who get sent to serve the mistress, right?"

"WHAT?" exclaimed Unuk. He stared at Amber, stunned by this information.

"Well, clearly there's been a misunderstanding. For some reason, Glog's been forgetting you. I will take this up with him. And you three must stop telling the rumor."

EmPossa
EmPossa
32 Followers
12