A Great Day in Moran Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine," said the three.

"And you must make it clear to everyone in the camp that what you said about mistress is not true."

"Do we have to?" complained Unuk. "Everyone will think of us as liars."

"Do it, or when Glog comes to the stable at night, he will find you instead of the mare, got it?"

Unuk shuddered at the threat.

"Yes," he said bitterly.

"Glad we resolve this. Good day to you all," said Amber, then she turned to leave. As she was walking away, she heard the orcs talking.

"Don't be sad. Elf girl will talk to Glog. You might get lucky. Glog knows you're good."

"Yeah. And mistress's ass is the best in the kingdom. I'll tell ya."

"True, true. Very bouncy."

"Oh shut it, you two."

*-*

It was almost noon, and Evelyn was riding inside her carriage on the way to the Naiva's market square.

"Are you all right, mistress? You look nervous," said Rega. She turned away from the window and looked at him. Rega was a portly old man, with darker complexion than Evelyn, similar to that of baked brick. It's typical for a male Terravi to have darker skin than a female. He was Evelyn's chancellor, and his job was to welcome dignitaries and organized trade. At least that what he usually did when he's sober.

"It's normal to be nervous. First time speaking in public is always nerve-racking. I remember back in my college days when it was my first time presenting my thesis in front of my classmates, I stuttered and sweated like a swamp donkey. My fault really. For being sober." He chuckled.

Evelyn bit her teeth. "I'm fine. It's fine. Stop talking." She resumed looking at the streets.

"I hate these stupid humans. They are so annoying to deal with."

"Mind I remind you that they are your subjects, mistress. It's a privilege to have lands to rule over. Your father worked hard so your house has a domain for your own."

"Don't try to tell me the history of my family," Evelyn said, waving at him. "I was there to witness it."

"And yet you keep forgetting them. Your father's untimely death has unexpectedly pushed you into being a ruler, but squandering your father's life work is not wise, mistress. You shouldn't let your distaste of the humans to interfere with ruling the land."

Evelyn said nothing, she kept looking out of the window. They're almost there.

"You should care about these people, or at least pretend to."

"Urgh. Again with the lessons."

"Can I at least trust you not to growl when you see them?" asked Rega.

"Fine," Evelyn pouted.

"Charm them with your grace, entice them to your side," proposed Rega.

"Rega, I'm not a courtesan."

"Intimidation then? That works well with the orcs."

"Now that I can try."

"Anyway, it should be easy. Your audience is mostly peasants. Simpleminded and impressionable folks. Just impress them with your speech and manners, they will respect you," Rega said. Then he took out his flask from his coat pocket and took a sip.

"Your alcoholism is going to kill you one day, Rega."

"I can quit at any time, mistress," replied Rega, then he laughed. Evelyn snickered too.

They arrived at the market square shortly after. A platform was erected in the middle of it. Evelyn exited the carriage and looked around. The square was crowded, the people were expecting her. A group of orc bodyguards stood around her in a circle, separating her from the human crowd.

"Here comes the mayor," whispered Rega.

Evelyn saw a fat man came tottering near the circle. He raised his hand awkwardly in front of an orc, trying to get her attention.

"Let him in," said Evelyn loudly, then she whispered to Rega. "What's his name again?"

"Quill, you met him several times already."

"Good morning, my lady," said the mayor. He bowed to Evelyn, then he gave Rega a slight nod.

"Greetings, good mayor Quill," Evelyn said ceremoniously. "A fine day today."

"Indeed, Duchess Evelyn. Everybody is excited to see you," panted Quill. His face reddened from the short jog he'd just endured. "I'm excited too. It's always great when the duke, uhm or duchess, travels to see the people. If only you made your decision known earlier, more people would have come."

"I see you have organized a big crowd here. And good job on, um," Evelyn waved her hand at the crowd, "erecting the platform, despite the short notice we gave you."

"Thank you, my lady," Quill bowed his head and smiled obsequiously. "A serendipitous coincidence. We were supposed to have a public execution today, but your decision to make a speech push it back a day. Kakis the goat murderer was, I mean, is, very grateful."

"W...what?"

Quill didn't hear her question, because someone from the crowd shouted, "Where is she?".

"Oh, they want to see you, my lady. You should come up and let them admire you," he said quickly.

"Yes, of course. Let's not make the people wait," Evelyn said. She inhaled sharply and walked up the platform. The noisy crowd grew silent as hundreds of pair of eyes all focused on her. They didn't just look at her face but her body all over, no doubt because of her light reddish skin. Moran, as well as the rest of the human provinces, had been under Terravi's rule for a couple of years, but the sight of a Terravi was still strange to most humans.

Evelyn in turn surveyed the crowd for a few seconds. Most people had clean faces and wore decent clothes. They didn't look like poor peasants to her.

"Greetings, citizens of Moran. I am Lady Evelyn, duchess of this land. I govern Moran in the name of the king of Terava. As you all know, two years ago, due to gross mismanagement from your old lords, we Teravi have come to restored order. We wish you no harm, and as long as you are loyal to me, I will respect your laws and customs. Working together, humans and Teravi can live together in peace and harmony."

She paused to let her words sink in. The crowd stared on quietly.

This is going well. She even smiled at the crowd.

Evelyn went on to talk about her future plans for the duchy. This speech was carefully drafted by Amber to sound grandiose and vague, intending to impress the peasants that were her audience. However, the fact was Evelyn lacked the coins to implement any sort of grand expansion or exciting financial venture. Moran was not rich, and it had practically stayed the same ever since she took over two years ago. And in her opinion, that was a great achievement.

Evelyn ended her speech. No one said anything. No one threw anything at her either. This is great. Evelyn sighed in relief.

"Well, my good subjects, that's all that I want to say to you today," she said, looking to the right and winked at Rega. He smiled back, looking just as glad as her.

"Any questions?" Evelyn spontaneously asked. This was not a part of her speech, and having turned her head to the crowd, she didn't see Rega's jaw dropped.

A man from the front row slowly raised his hand. "Uh, yes. I didn't know questions are allowed. I and the rest of the folks here want to know what you're going to do about the Tirene tax?"

At the mention of Tirene tax, the whole crowd stirred. People started murmuring about it. Soon, several others started speaking up too.

"Yes, lady Evelyn, what about the Tirene tax?"

"It is unjust!"

"We don't want to pay it."

"It was forced upon us by the old duke."

"No taxation without representation."

"It is an affront to our ancient rights."

In just a short while, the whole crowd boiled up in a furor, and everybody was shouting. Evelyn was at a loss for words. She'd never heard of this Tirene tax before, and now the people were demanding something to be done about it. She looked around and saw her orc guards were beginning to look uncomfortable. This could get ugly. She had to do something.

"Ahem," she coughed and raised her hand. The crowd calmed down, and people stopped yelling to hear her speak. "I have heard about this tax. I have heard your demands, and it is indeed unjust. Therefore, it shall be abolished. Effective immediately."

The crowd erupted into cheers. The man in the front row who started the whole thing screamed "Praise Duchess Evelyn!", then it spread. Soon the whole square was chanting her name.

Evelyn was shocked at what just transpired. She stared transfixed at the crowd until Quill ran up the platform and led her down the stairs. At the bottom, she met a stunned Rega.

"Did you see that? They LOVED me! That's never happened before," Evelyn said breathily to her chancellor.

"Oh, they adore you, my lady. The Tirene tax has been a thorn to everyone's side for years," said Quill with a fawning smile. "And I believe my lady has a plan to compensate for it?"

"Compensate?"

"Yes, yes of course. The duchess already has a solid plan," Rega hurriedly stepped in and led Evelyn away. "We will inform you of it soon. It's been a stressful day for lady Evelyn, and she needs to return to the palace right away."

Then they walked away from the square as quickly as possible. Evelyn was still elated and kept looking back at the cheering crowd. When they were safely seated in the carriage, Rega let out a groan, while Evelyn looked out the window again.

"They were chanting my name, that's surreal," she muttered.

"It's surreal alright," Rega said, wiping the sweat from his brow. Then he took out of flask from his pocket and took a very long swig. "You've just wiped out a quarter of our yearly revenue."

"WHAT?" shouted Evelyn. The elation she was in dissipated in the blink of an eye. "What the hell is that Tirene tax?"

"Uhgg, it's a long story and as boring as beer. Basically—"

"Well, I need to say something. This crowd is more uppity than the peasantry you promised me."

"It turns out Quill didn't gather the peasants from the countryside as I told him to. He just posted a notice on the town square. The crowd is mostly town folks. Not as easy to intimidate."

"WHAT?" Evelyn yelled again, and Rega had to cover his ears. "How can he be that incompetent? I want his head on a spike!"

"You did give him only 2 days' notice. And we have explicit orders from the king: no killing or torture or unjustified violent acts of any kind on the humans. Remember, our hold on this land is not secure. Angering the mass is not the right thing to do."

"Oh gods," Evelyn groaned.

"No violence. You need to rule with a soft and flexible hand."

"This is the worst day of my life. My first time in public, and this happened?" Evelyn said dejectedly. She doubled over and covered her face with her hands.

"Well, at least they love you for a day. And if we don't find a way to fix this hole in the budget, it will be the only."

*-*

Evelyn was irritated for rest of the day. She went straight to her room as soon as the carriage arrived back home. All of the servants in her palace knew enough to stay out of her way. All except Amber. She's used to it by now. She learned of the events at the market square from a tipsy Rega, who had drunk his entire day alcohol ration by afternoon. Amber suppressed a moan and marched to Evelyn's bedroom.

Amber saw the foul mood of her mistress and decided not to discuss the matter for now. She informed Evelyn of her investigation regarding the rumor.

"Good, send him to my bedroom tomorrow night," Evelyn simply said.

"Ummm, are you going to ki—"

"No. That's all. Thank you, Amber. I'm tired," Evelyn snapped with a note of finality. Amber nodded and left. No point in arguing. She can only hope that mistress would do the right thing.

*-*

Unuk approached the bedroom door like a man approached a noose. He slowly knocked on the door, his feet shifted uncomfortably. He told himself to be calm. If she wanted him dead, he would be dead by now. Maybe she wants to kill him herself? No, she's just a woman, she can't kill a big orc like him.

Can she?

The door swung open, and Unuk saw Evelyn stood at the doorframe, wearing a sheer lacy nightie, just like they always said. His eyes bulged as he saw her luscious curves for the first time. And those breasts she got! They fulfilled his already high expectation, and they certainly filled her cleavage.

"Are you Unuk?" she asked. Unuk swallowed. She didn't sound angry.

"Yes, mistress. I'm sorry about the rumor. Please forgive me. I'm just a stupid orc, I didn't know what I was doing," he said urgently.

She didn't respond but simply looked him up and down. "Come in," she said.

He shuffled awkwardly into the room. She pointed to the bed and he sat on it, then she stood in front of him, crossing her arms. Unuk didn't know if she did it on purpose, but she actually pushed her chest up, exposing more of her eye-watering cleavage.

"I've been thinking about the lies that you said about me," she started, "and I was angry at first. Really angry. But it got me thinking." She stepped closer to him, then she pushed him down onto the bed.

"Wuh-what," Unuk uttered as she climbed up on the bed and positioned herself between his legs. "It sounds...exciting to me. A noblewoman like me, being treated like a common whore. Don't you think?" She unbuckled his belt as she spoke. "Sounds utterly naughty." She pushed his pants down and threw them down on the floor. She grabbed his cock, giving his stiff shaft hard, urgent strokes.

"Ye—yeah, that's right, mistress." Unuk couldn't believe his luck. She was totally into his lies.

Wasting no time, Evelyn moved so that his cock pointed at her pussy, then she lowered her hip. It went in smoothly.

"Oh, that's GOOD. Aren't you a big boy?" she said. Unuk could only nod as his mouth was too busy gasping. Then the gasps turned into short, urgent moans as Evelyn rode the orc expertly. Not only her pussy sucked his cock in, but her generous rump also slapped his hip loudly every time she slammed down on the orc.

Unuk shuddered from how good he felt. Things happened so fast that he could scarcely believe it. All those times he fantasized about being with the mistress, all those lonely nights lying on his bed frustrated, being ignored while another orc enjoyed the fun. Now his dream had come true.

"Come on, grab my hip. Thrust into me like the stud that you are," Evelyn growled wildly.

Dirty talk? Damn, this woman is slutty. Unuk didn't waste a single second and did what she said immediately. His active participation in the loud, frantic sex spurred Evelyn on even more. She pulled the hem of her nightie up and fingered her clit, and by doing that finally exposed her bare pussy to his eyes.

Unuk saw his moss-green thick orc cock slid in and out of her slick, rosy-red pussy lips, which were being teased by her own fingers. Her sodden clitoris swelled with blood and lust. The sight was incredibly hot to him. Unuk grabbed her pudgy waist and kneaded her full curves as an appreciation. Evelyn was too busy pleasuring herself to notice his gesture. Seeing her being distracted, he grew bold and moved his hands lower, down to her rear. He grabbed the bouncy globes of her ass and squeezed them. The size and softness of her ass shocked him. What smooth, round ass she got! Her big bouncy rump spilled in between his fingers like dough. Evelyn moaned even louder. She likes it, he thought with glee.

Evelyn suddenly lurched up and grabbed his collar to balance herself as she screamed. "Yes, almost there. So gooood." Feeling an orgasm approaching himself, Unuk decided to end this with his wildest fantasy. She was totallly into the whole slutty mistress so far. What could possibly go wrong? So, he raised a hand and spanked her on the ass.

"You like that, you fucking slut," he growled at her and thrust his hip up for good measure.

"Mother Goddess," Evelyn screeched as she felt his hand slapped her round ass. "You can't BELIEVE how much..." She slammed herself down hard onto his hip and stayed there. Then she yanked Unuk's shirt collar with such force, it lifted his head off the bed.

"...I HATED THAT," she screamed at his astonished face. Then she resumed riding him even harder.

"Whu—what? But I thought—"

"YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT A DIGNIFIED WOMAN LIKE ME ENJOYS BEING TREATED LIKE A WHORE? HOW DUMB ARE YOU?" she screeched at the terrified orc. Then she reached around, grabbed his balls, and squeezed them so hard that Unuk almost passed out from the pain.

"How dare you disrespect me, you green guck. You big slob. Spreading unfounded rumors about me! I should rip your balls out for that insolence."

"Forgive me, pleaseee," Unuk half moaned, half begged.

Evelyn let go of his collar and slapped him twice in the face, then she choked his throat with one hand. Unuk felt the pressure on his neck and gasped for air. The Terravi woman was surprisingly strong. Despite her threats and the lack of air, Unuk's cock remained as stiff as ever, probably even harder than before.

"You will explain truthfully," she raised her hip and slammed down hard,

"...to the orcs next thing tomorrow, that you lied," she slammed herself down again,

"...and any rumors about me will not be tolerated, understand?" and again,

"If you don't, then I swear it won't be my hand choking you but your bloody balls in your throat!" and again.

Unuk nodded like his life depended on it. As a final punishment, Evelyn squeezed his balls as hard as she could. This pushed Unuk over the edge, and he came. His cock spurted inside her, triggering her own orgasm. She lunged forward and rode out her orgasm, her pussy squeezing on Unuk's unloading cock. His tongue lolled out of his mouth as Unuk experienced the biggest orgasm of his life.

Evelyn eventually came down from her orgasmic bliss and got off the barely conscious Unuk. She grabbed a towel and cleaned herself of their sexual juices, then she threw the soaked cloth on Unuk's face. He jolted into consciousness.

"Get the hell out," she ordered.

Unuk, still reeling from the mind-rending orgasm, staggered onto his feet and hurried to grab his pants, but Evelyn snatched it first.

"You know what they said about the truth? It's naked. And so will you. GET OUT."

He didn't dare argue and bolted from the room with his hands between his legs.

"And keep your mouth shut," Evelyn yelled after him, then she slammed the door shut. He definitely got the message. She had allowed Unuk to keep his shirt on because Glog said highly of him. Otherwise, he'd suffered the same naked fate as Proot.

Evelyn washed herself in the bathroom, then lay down on the bed. She sighed with satisfaction. She hadn't had such a great sex session in a really long time. This time totally made up for that ruined night with that dumb Proot. All the stress from her marketplace debacle slipped from her mind and she slept soundly.

---------------

Hey, I'm back. After years of silence, I've finally made my long-awaited comeback with-What's that? Nobody cares? Got it.

Anyways, this is the start of my second novel. I have no excuse for why it takes so long, writing sucks, I guess. But at last it's here, so that's something. New chapter will come out every week or two. I have the entire story written already, so don't worry, you will see the end of this one. Soon-ish. I hate abandoned stories as much as you, that's why I do not post until I'm done. I promise to you all that THE END IS NIGH (for this story that is).

12