A Great Day in Moran Ch. 02

Story Info
A new guy comes to Moran.
4.3k words
4.26
3.1k
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmPossa
EmPossa
32 Followers

Chap 2

"Ruberts is coming," Rega said as he walked briskly into the main hall.

"Oh good. Just one more day and he can get out of my sight for another year," Evelyn said. She had been waiting for the man the whole morning, bored out of her mind. Ruberts was the royal tax assessor, and today was the last day of his weeklong trip to Moran. His assessment would form the basis of the year's tax rate.

"Greetings, my lady," Ruberts said boisterously as he entered the hall. "Why, I must say, you're just as alluring as the last time I saw you."

"Oh, you and your humor. You last saw me merely a week ago." Evelyn forced herself to smile.

He laughed. "It's true, my lady. You know, my assessment of women's beauty is like my assessment of land—impeccable," he laughed again. Rega pretended to join him since he's been given strict orders to entertain the guest under any circumstances.

"Anyway, my lady," he said, opening his leather binder. He spoke while running his hand through rows of numbers. "Yes, everything's in order. I've surveyed your land and will let your chancellor know the amount of tax we expect from you next year. I must say, you are given prime estates here, lady Evelyn. Very fertile land, many great flocks of goats, and a sizable burgher population, you should not have any trouble paying your due."

"Yes, yes. It's all thanks to the great king Tirrus. I'm grateful that he has entrusted me to rule over this province of Moran."

"I trust you will do well. At any rate, you have already exceeded my expectation. When the king mentioned your province, I thought he was about to tell me to take over. Hahaha." He slapped his knee a few times.

"You are indeed the most entertaining man in the whole kingdom, Ruberts," Rega said wryly, keeping his fake grin on. Evelyn gritted her teeth but pretended to laugh too. It's almost over. He'll be gone in an hour.

"That's like saying Moran is the cash cow of Terrava. Not true at all. And not just because there's no cow in Moran." There's another bout of laughter from him.

"Just when I thought you have finished with your jests, you keep them coming," said Evelyn. Her cheeks were getting tired.

"I aim to please. Speaking of, there're some wickedly fun jesters at the court," said Ruberts, patting Rega's shoulder. "You should see them when you come to the capital. There's this guy who can pull a fish out of his—"

"Yes, I heard of it. Most unhygienic act. It's such a pleasure to have you around. You should come more often."

"People always say that but I still have half the kingdom to survey, so I must leave now. Farewell, Lady Evelyn. May you be as fair and as well the next time I see you."

He bowed at her and left.

*-*

"That fat bastard! Always making fun of me," Evelyn grumbled. It was after lunchtime, and Evelyn was enjoying dessert with Amber. Evelyn had just told Amber of what happened in the morning.

"His visits would be the least of your problem if you don't pay the tax by the end of the year since you wiped out a quarter of our revenue," Amber said sombrely.

"That again? Please, Amber, there has to be a way to get out of this mess. Can you think of something?" Evelyn said. She picked up a piece of sweet plum and offered it to Amber.

Amber politely declined. She was in no mood for treats with the headache she was in. "I'll try, mistress."

"What is that Tirene tax Anyway? Why is a quarter of our money depending on a single tax?" Evelyn asked as she chewed the plum.

"It's a long, looooong story. Basically, back in the old regime—" Amber started, but she was interrupted when Rega opened the door.

"He's gone now."

"Oh, thank the goddess. Did he asked why I wasn't there to see him off?"

"He did. I told him you are attending to important fiscal matters. He just laughed. Too much, I might add."

"That fat...Whatever. At long as I don't have to see his face anymore," she waved her hand and returned to the bowl of sweet plums.

"And one more thing, mistress," Rega said. Then he motioned to someone outside the door to come in. A young Terravi man walked in.

"This is Miklas. The king has assigned him to be your attendant, mistress. A gift from the king, you might say. He'd accompanied Ruberts on his way here. Miklas, this is Lady Evelyn and her advisor, Amber," Rega said. He had to look up to speak to Miklas since the young man was tall. Really tall.

"My ladies." Miklas politely bowed to both Evelyn and Amber. "I am at your service, Lady Evelyn."

Both women appraised the man stood before them. The most notable feature about him was his size. He was big, a full foot taller than Evelyn, who was not short by any means. Miklas's face was that of a lively youth, and his energetic brown eyes shone brightly. And he looked extremely fit. He had broad shoulders, his chest looked like it was about to burst out of his shirt, and his sleeves struggled to contain the massive size of his arms.

"Damn, aren't you big? It's a pleasure to have you here," Evelyn said with a curious smug. "And what was your job at the capital?"

"I'm an athlete, my lady," he said eagerly. Evelyn stood up and walked closer to examine him, while Amber sat still. The elf girl couldn't tear her eyes away from his handsome face.

"I see. But why do I need an athlete here?" Evelyn asked.

"Well, it is Terravi tradition to have bright young men from elite families in the capital to travel the land and serve regional lords for a few years. The Provincial Assignment program, you might have heard," Rega said. "Besides, the king thought it would be best if you have one of our own to look after you. Your reliance on orcs is irksome to the king, as you know."

"I see. So, Miklas, what can you do?"

"I'm a wrestler, my lady. I'm also skilled in pentathlon and long-distance running."

"No need to be formal. You can call me mistress. Can you fight with swords?"

"Uhm, no mistress."

"So what can you do if, say, some deranged human come charging at me?"

"I can tackle him to the ground. If he runs away, I can chase him down or incapacitate him with some throwable object. I'm good at spear and discus throwing too."

Evelyn pondered what he'd said. He lacked martial training, but his enthusiasm pleased her.

"Good enough. I can have someone train you in conventional fighting later." Evelyn looked him up and down again. "Rega, you can leave. I have some private questions for Miklas."

"As you wish, mistress." Rega bowed, then he left.

Evelyn slowly circled the young man with a peculiar look in her eyes that reminded Amber of a vulture circling its prey. Miklas just stood still, his eyes followed Evelyn curiously.

"Yes, I like a big strong man like you. You'll make an excellent bodyguard," she said. Then she returned to stand in front of him, hand on her chin. "I, uh, need you to take off your clothes, Miklas. Personal inspection, you know. I want to make sure you are physically fit to serve me."

"Of course. I assure you I am in peak physical shape," he said eagerly. Amber stared as the young man quickly disrobed in front of both women without any hesitation. Such was his desire to serve.

His shirtless body was a sight to behold. His skin tone was that of slightly overbaked brick, typical for a Terravi man. Amber stared as soon as he lifted the shirt off his body. She couldn't help it. Amber had never seen a more musclebound man in her life. He was a wrestler, and he had the brawn to prove it. The muscles on Miklas's broad, round shoulders and big, beefy strong arms rolled with every movement of his arms as he took off his shirt. Amber's eyes drifted from his big, pronounced pecs down to his eye-watering, well-defined 6-pack of abdominal muscles, then further down to the V-shape muscle that adorned his lower abdomen. She hadn't even had time to imagine what he looked like where that V was pointing when Miklas unbuckled and dropped his pants and underwear. She almost gasped audibly when the young Terravi man got naked, but she covered her mouth just in time. She didn't cover her eyes though, so Amber got a perfect view of his flaccid manhood. It was longer than the length of her palm, and his twin testicles dangled gently underneath his hefty shaft. He was a perfect specimen of a male, healthy and extremely fit.

"Oh wow, aren't you a big boy? Do you have orc blood in you?" Evelyn said, looking at his flaccid shaft. It was impressive. His could rival that of an orc.

"No, mistress. My parents are Terravi."

"How long have you been an athlete, Miklas?" Evelyn asked, touching his abdominal muscles. Her fingers traced the depths and hills of his rock-hard muscles. You could grate cheese with those hard, firm abs, though Amber. Miklas didn't show any signs of being perturbed.

"I trained for 4 years before adulthood, so 6 years now."

"It definitely shows. You feel like a wall of brick. Stand still, will you?" She walked behind him. "My, my. Amber, come here, you have to see this."

Amber got up and walked to where Evelyn was standing. She smiled awkwardly at Miklas, who returned her smile innocently. Why is he so cheerful?

"Isn't that the best-looking man-ass you've ever seen?" Evelyn whispered to Amber. The elf bit her lip when she saw his large, muscular rump. His glutes were large and defined, and each muscled cheek formed a dimple.

"Y-yes," Amber stuttered.

"Look as good as mine, and I don't say that lightly. And you see his thighs? Those things are as huge and sturdy as the marble pillars in the main hall. Don't you think?"

"Yes," Amber whispered. She's almost out of breath. She could saw his hanging cock and balls from here.

Evelyn stepped forward and grabbed a handful of his ass, then she squeezed.

"Ooooh. Amber, you have to feel this. I didn't know muscles can feel this good."

"Um, Miklas, do you mind?" Amber asked, whereas her mistress didn't show any signs of reluctance when she fondled Miklas's butt.

"No, please. Inspect me as thoroughly as you want," said the young man. His voice quivered a bit when Evelyn's hand went down to inspect his thick, meaty thighs.

Amber couldn't pass up the opportunity. She did as Evelyn do and touched him on the back, butt, and legs. Her hand lingered the longest at his toned, tight, and dimpled ass. She squeezed gently a few times, and absolutely loved the feeling.

"Oh, you naughty boy, you are enjoying this, don't you?" Evelyn said when she walked in front of Miklas and look at his crotch. "Are you really sure you don't have orc blood in you?"

"I'm sorry, mistress. Your hand feels really good."

"Well, I don't blame you, I moisturize often." She held his cock and rub his length. Miklas shuddered and gasped audibly.

"Amber, can you come back tomorrow? I need some time alone with Miklas to better inspect him," Evelyn said, not looking at Amber. Her attention was solely on Miklas's penis. She looked impressed.

"Yes, mistress."

Because she was standing behind him, Amber couldn't see how big a dangler he had. She fondled Miklas's ass one last time and leave.

"Goodbye, Amber," said Miklas. He turned his head around to say goodbye and smiled genially. His smile made her want to squeeze her thighs together.

"Oh, uh, goodbye. Have fun, Miklas," Amber said, quickly retreated from the room as she felt her face getting redder.

"Fun?" Miklas raised an eyebrow, but Amber had left the room.

"Oh, you'll see soon". Evelyn said. She grins toothily and led him to her bed.

*-*

The next morning, Amber walked to Evelyn's room for her usual morning briefing. The mistress was again getting ready for the day in front of the mirror, she didn't look an inch out of the ordinary. Amber didn't see anyone else in the room.

"Good morning, mistress. How's the new guy?" Amber asked, trying to sound casual.

"Miklas? Yeah, he's fine," Evelyn answered simply.

"Just 'fine'? Where is he by the way?"

"What a silly question. In his room of course."

"Oh! You didn't sleep with him?"

"What? Of course I did. You think I'm going to pass an ass like that up? Touch it for as long as I like. That boy can flex his ass. We did the deed, then I send him back to his room. That's all. Why do you ask?" Evelyn turned around and saw Amber's disapproving face. "What?"

"Miklas seems like a good man. It's not nice to do it to him, mistress."

"It was simply a short, fun fling. I'm sure he understood that," Evelyn said, waving her hand dismissively. "He was decent, last long enough for a virgin. Oh, did I tell you he was a virgin? He confessed when I pushed him onto the bed. The boy was so sweet, I just had to make sure to give him a memorable first time," she said with a proud smile. Amber had to clench her jaw to not groan audibly.

"You popped his cherry? How did he take it?"

"He's such a good sport and kept thanking me."

"So, are you going to keep him around, for sex?" Amber asked drearily.

"Nope. He's fine and all, but I prefer the ol' trusty orcs. Their cocks are a little bit thicker, and they know how to use them."

"Oh," uttered the elf. "You're not interested in him?"

"What? No. I'm not looking for a lover. Miklas's just a boy, not my type. He will serve as my personal guard, and that's it. By the way, have you figure out a solution to the money problem?"

"As a matter of fact, yes," said Amber. Her mood had suddenly improved. "I've been scouring the old archives for some clues of how to solve this financial situation."

"Excellent, what's your finding?"

"We have some old silver mines in the western mountain range. They were closed during the war, so Ruberts didn't count them. If we can match the old production rate, I'm positive we can make up for the deficit."

"Excellent, get on it then."

"However," Amber said, stressing the word, "We need money to reopen them since the mines badly need repair first. Money we don't have right now."

"Rats. Where do we find such money?"

"We could borrow. From your neighbor," Amber proffered.

"The neighbor duke?" Evelyn spat, "That rich snob. I can't stand the way he looks at me whenever we met. He thinks he so much better than me because of his prestigious lineage."

"Not to mention the biggest purse in the whole kingdom. Which we need some."

Evelyn rubbed her temple. "Can we borrow from the banks instead?"

"You're already over out your credit limit. Borrow more and it is they who will go bankrupt."

Evelyn sighed. "I have no choice, am I?"

Amber nodded.

"I'll tell Rega to set up a meeting," Evelyn said defeatedly. She turned her attention back to the mirror, but a knock on the door caught her attention.

"That must be him. Come in," Evelyn said quickly. She seemed excited.

The door opened and Miklas walked in. He greeted both women with his usual good-natured manner. Amber didn't greet him back though, instead, she stared at him in disbelief, her mouth agape. "What are you WEARING?" she exclaimed.

"His uniform, of course," said Evelyn. She looked at her bodyguard and smiled with satisfaction. She walked around Miklas to inspect him.

Miklas's clothing consisted of a loincloth that wrapped tightly around his hip, covering his privates. It was dyed dark red to match his skin tone. It barely managed to cover his buttock and left the rest of his thick, trunk-like legs exposed. An ornamented flap hung in front, displaying the sigil of Moran. His top, if it could be called that, comprised of two black leather straps that ran underneath and across his big, beefy chest. They met at the back with a hanging scabbard tied to them that served as a weapon hoister. And that's it.

"He's almost naked!"

"Amber's right, mistress. Are you sure this is all? I have no armor," Miklas said, scratching his head.

"You won't need armor, my boy. I want everyone to see these big bulging muscles, got it?" She slapped Miklas's thick corded thighs to prove her point.

"Oh. I see, mistress," he said.

"Sooo... this uniform is just for show? Don't you think it's too much? Or too little?" Amber asked. Even though she was talking to Evelyn, Amber couldn't take her eyes off Miklas's bare pecs or abs or the slight bulge of his loincloth, and of course, his legs. She swore no man had better legs than Miklas.

"That's exactly what I'm going for. No one in their right mind would attack a guy like our dear Miklas here. Just a glimpse of *these*," Evelyn caressed his melon-sized bicep and tricep, "is enough to make any attacker think thrice. Besides, it's a crime to cover up a body this good looking under a layer of steel," she said, stroking the layers of obliques at his side. "To complete the uniform, you will be outfitted with a sword and a halberd. But you must learn how to use them first. Oh, and the final piece."

Evelyn strolled to her wardrobe and took out a mask. She told Miklas to put it on. The mask had a red fearsome tiger painted on it and two eyeholes.

"Excellent. Remember to put this on whenever you are in public, and never utter a word. Yes, yes. What an awesome giant you are! With you as my guard, no one would dare mess with me." Evelyn clasped her hands and smiled with glee. "I can't wait to show you off to the court."

Amber had to admit, a masked barely clothed Miklas truly looked scary. He had the bulk and muscles to intimidate, but not the face. His face was just too handsome and kind to scare anyone.

Evelyn's new hulking, half-naked bodyguard made a big impression on everyone. People ran out of the way when they saw her coming. They stuttered when Evelyn talked to them because they kept glancing at the giant standing behind her. Amber had never seen her mistress grin that much, especially when she saw the uneasiness of her servants with Miklas around. And that made Amber almost laughed. If only they knew Miklas unmasked.

Well, they almost did. Miklas once looked at a cleaning girl as they pass by and the girl was so terrified, she dropped her broom and mob on the floor. Miklas turned and was about to help the girl, but Amber was quick to grab his hand and quickly led him away while mouthing 'no' at him. They walked away as the girl's friend helped her.

By lunchtime, Evelyn seemed satisfied with showing off Miklas. She instructed Amber to show him around the palace and get familiarize with the place while she took a lunch break. Amber happily accepted.

"So, how do you find the mistress?" Amber asked. They were walking down an empty pathway outside the palace. She had to look up at him to talk since she stood barely to the middle of his chest. Because nobody was around, he took off the mask so they could talk more naturally.

"Well..." he hesitated and scratched his head.

"You can trust me. I'm an elf, we don't blabber."

"To me, she seems confident, and I notice that people really respect her. She's also nice to me." Amber noticed the way he said 'nice'.

"Miklas, I have to tell you something because the mistress won't, and you're new here so you probably don't know this. I know you had sex with her. No no, don't be embarrassed," she patted his arm reassuringly as the young man flustered. "No one knows but me and her. I have to know because I'm her right-hand gal, and mistress trusts me with everything."

They stopped walking. Miklas shifted awkwardly as Amber spoke. She smiled at how cute the guy looked. "If you want to find a romantic partner, she's not your type. She's never serious to men. It's kind of an open secret here. Please don't hate her for it, that's just how mistress is. Do you understand?"

Miklas nodded. "Thanks for telling me this. I was... I thought... Oh Mother Goddess, I'm so ashamed." He groaned and rubbed his face dejectedly. "You must think I'm a dumb city boy who knows nothing."

"No no no. Miklas, you're a kind and sincere man. Nothing's wrong with that. It's just that the real world is complicated, and you're learning. That's all. Don't be ashamed."

EmPossa
EmPossa
32 Followers
12