A Great Day in Moran Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that why you change your mind?" he asked softly.

"A part of it. Yes."

Tirrus nodded. He relaxed fully and began telling the story of how he met his lover. He saw her for the first time as she was folding laundry in his room one afternoon. That day, he'd returned from a hunting trip early after a fellow hunter fell from his horse while chasing a fox. When he walked into his bedroom that fateful day and saw the human girl sitting on his bed, Tirrus was stunned. She wore simple servant clothing, but just after a single glance at her face, he knew that he was looking at the most beautiful woman in the world.

He couldn't say anything to her at that moment, and the girl stammered shyly something resembling an apology. She excused herself and basically ran away. He met her again the next day, at the same time. He'd made sure to stay in his room until he heard her approaching. This time he invited her in and inquired about her. She was hesitant at first but grew less anxious the more they talked. She told him about her family, that her father was once a wealthy merchant, but fell on hard time when his ship sank along with its cargo. Her mother, a housewife, then secured her a job working in the royal palace to pay the bills. A week later, she encountered king Tirrus. The rest was history.

"That's a beautiful story, your majesty. Almost like a fairy tale," Evelyn said smiling.

He chuckled. "Thank you. I don't know what to say. I'm just lucky, I guess."

"You insist on marrying her?"

"Yes."

"Even if half the kingdom might not accept it?"

"Our people will accept it in time," he said firmly. "You did."

"True. Then stay your course, my king. And don't waver no matter what they say. You have my vote."

He stood up and held her hands firmly. "Thank you, Evelyn. I owe you for this. If there's anything I can do to repay this debt--"

"Please, my king. You owe me nothing," she said simply. Evelyn didn't stay any longer. She excused herself and left, leaving the relieved young king behind. She walked back to her carriage and saw Marten waiting for her. She smiled brightly at him.

*-*

"Nay."

Evelyn's rejection echoed through the hushed main chamber of the Royal Palace. It was followed by a second of silence, then confused murmuring, and then excited shouts.

"Order! Order!" shouted the grand priest, but his admonishment did little to quell the crowd. Evelyn sat quietly at her seat, looking straight at the flustered grand priest, ignoring everyone else.

"Um, uh, so...AHEM. WITH 3 YEAS AND 4 NAYS," the grand priest screamed again, "THE CHALLENGE FAILED."

Evelyn stood up, bowed at the priest, and got out of the rambunctious chamber. Marten quickly accompanied her from the front row of the audience. She glanced at the king, who sat on his throne, smiling gratefully at her. She also saw the confusion on Esgard and Olainn's faces, who were whispering and traded baffled looks to each other. And of course, she saw Risingr. He sat still on his chair, his face resembled a death mask. His hands gripped the armrest so hard his knuckles turned white, which was quite an implausible feat for a Terravi. His eyes tracked Evelyn ceaselessly as she walked. She tried not to smirk.

The first day of the assembly had been full of surprises for the citizens of the capital, both human and Terravi. First, a challenge came out of nowhere. Then the earth-shattering revelation of the king's romantic life was revealed, and now, the failure of that challenge. Whispers of how Risingr could be so careless of not to secure his supporters beforehand reached Evelyn's ear as she strolled out of the chamber. She finally let herself smiled under the bright morning sun.

"You caused quite a commotion here. I think you have just become the most famous woman in the kingdom," Marten said.

"Oh, they'll get over it soon. The king's marriage is much more gossip-worthy to the people."

Evelyn exited the palace's ground and entered the back lawn. She wanted nothing more than to get out of the raucous circus, get back to her villa, and wait for the whole thing to die down.

Suddenly, Marten grabbed her wrist tightly. He whispered, "He's coming. Behind us."

"Let him."

They maintained the same pace. Eventually, Risingr caught up with them.

"Evelyn. What on Holy Mother's name was that?" he almost screamed, his face stiff with anger.

Evelyn kept on walking. Marten deliberately slowed down so he stayed a foot behind Evelyn and Risingr.

"Your just reward, Risingr."

"What? You just humiliated me in front of the whole kingdom. We had a deal!"

They reached the edge of the lawn and stepped inside an empty cloister path. She stopped.

"And you never intend to keep it. Don't lie to me. I know of your treacherous plan," Evelyn said. Once again, Risingr was shocked. "Your ambition overreaches yourself. You are not fit to be king."

"You...you..." He struggled to form words. He pointed in the direction of the great hall. "And he does? Mind I remind you he wants to wed a human. Against our tradition. Are you out of your mind? You opposed his marriage."

"That was some time ago. Things change. Besides, the king cares about his subjects. That makes him a thousand times better than you, Risingr."

He clenched his fist and raised it at Evelyn. "You traitor. You lying bitch. You will not get away with this."

Marten, who had stood anxiously by the side, stepped between them. "Hey, don't threaten her."

"Shut up, human scum." He snapped at Marten and turned to Evelyn. "You OWE me."

Evelyn placed a hand on Marten's shoulder. He stepped back. "Nothing but money, and I will repay you just like I originally promised."

"You--"

At that moment another person approached them. It was King Tirrus.

"Good day, Lady Evelyn," the king greeted her warmly, his face turned to her so Risingr couldn't see his smile. When he turned to the fuming duke, the smile had disappeared. "And what's a coincidence. I was looking for you, Risingr," he said briskly.

"Yes, my king?" Risingr struggled to restrain his voice to the appropriate tone of deference.

Evelyn and Marten quickly bid the king farewell and left. As they walked, both overheard the conversation.

"I have heard credible reports of mistreatments of your human subjects. Under your orders. I have explicitly decreed that they are not to be treated poorly, and you disobeyed me."

"They are under my jurisdiction. My land. It's not like I'm killing them left and right."

"Not killing them is a low bar to set, Risingr."

"With all due respect, I don't need to remind you of the ancient laws of what I can and cannot do to my subjects. As king, you have little right to interfere with my rule."

"I know the laws. My ancestors wrote them. The humans are under your jurisdiction. But the land they lived on is not entirely yours. They are grants, not hereditary land like your domain back in Old Terrava. And I can revoke granted lands if you can't manage them correctly."

"You can't prove that I am poorly managing my lands!"

"I'm sure my royal surveyor, Ruberts, can find something. Say, if he was to stay permanently at your court?"

Evelyn glanced behind and saw Risingr's face muscles twisting for another bout of rage. How could his heart endure all of that anger, she wondered? She almost felt bad for him. Almost. Well maybe not that much.

*-*

Outside the citadel, the news spread quickly. The crowd milling outside the Royal Citadel's gate had been waiting with bated breath. Many human spectators who were not familiar with Terravi laws had spoken excitedly about the possibility of a bloody duel to the death--one more thing to add to the carnival fun. As a result, when the news came that the king had kept the throne, and heads didn't roll, many were disappointed.

And then news of the king's marriage plan followed.

The crowd suddenly went alive. Everyone was talking about it. Reactions differed. Some were shocked, some angry, some didn't know what to think. But by the afternoon, a consensus emerged: the people were happy with the news. "The queen is one of us," cheered the humans.

*-*

"She did it," Miklas said.

"I know she would," replied Amber. They had heard the news from a chatty vendor.

The pair was standing by a sweet shop, eating colorful cotton candy under the panoply. Miklas and Amber had spent the day going out on a date/tour of Helis. Normally, the sight of a petite blond elf girl walking along with a giant, brick-skin, muscular Terravi would have drawn attention. But today was not normal. Today, people of all kinds mingled among each other, Terravi walked shoulder-by-shoulder with humans, and a couple like them hardly turn any heads. Miklas would still probably draw attention had he wore his revealing 'uniform', but today he ditched that for a sensible tunic and a pair of pants.

Amber had lived in Helis for a few years during her wandering phase and she knew the way around. She had been acting as Miklas's personal tour guide the whole morning. In the afternoon, they arrived at the city's main square, which consisted of a wide, circular stone-paved walkway surrounding a domed temple.

Miklas couldn't stop turning his head in all directions. "This place is biiiig! I thought Terrava's capital is big before, but Helis takes the cake."

Miklas looked up at the center temple. He had to crane his neck the way to see the top of the spire.

Amber laughed. "Of course. Helis came to be from a merger of 3 towns, and it's been around for a millennium."

Amber stopped walking and thought for a few seconds. "Had enough of squares? Then let's go see the Red Canal."

"Why is it red?" Miklas asked with childlike fascination.

Amber winked. "You'll see."

The Red Canal passed through the center of Helis. The canal was wide, probably 200 feet across. Many bridges connected the two sides of the canal, and they're all painted red. There were merchant boats floating by the bank, selling various goods to passersby. Miklas saw a group of Terravi, no doubt tourists, gawking at the canal. It's hard not to. There was no canal this large in Terrava: they didn't possess the technology to dig something this wide.

They walked along the bank and chat. The people here were even more diverse than in the square. Amber saw merchants from neighboring kingdoms peddling their goods, elves with colorful hair selling magical artifacts. There're even some bearded dwarves who had come down of their mountain to trade metal goods.

Time flew by. The sun soon approached the horizon, signaling the end of the day. Miklas and Amber concluded their date inside one of Helis's many parks. They lay on a blanket underneath an oak tree, watching the sunset. Amber had been thoughtful enough to bring a picnic blanket. The park was located on top of a grassy hill, providing them a perfect view of the horizon. There's no one around, as parks were closed at dusk, but the young lovers had snuck in just an hour before.

"This is the best day of my life," said Amber. She was snuggling with Miklas, her head rested on his broad shoulder. Miklas slid his arm underneath her and held his elf lover close.

"Me too. I couldn't have asked for a better date."

Amber sighed happily. "I'm proud of her."

"Who? Mistress?"

"Yes. I've never thought she would find a man to be on her side. Besides, she saved the kingdom today."

"She will no doubt be very popular to her subjects."

"She used to despise them so much. Now she voted to keep them safe from a tyrant. It's fascinating, isn't it? How a person can change so much after meeting that right special someone."

Miklas grinned at his girlfriend. "Tell me about it. I was an idiot, didn't know a thing about the world when I came here. No one in my family has ever traveled 100 miles outside of their own home. Now, I'm the personal bodyguard for a lady in the realm. I saved mistress's life once. And of course, I met my wonderful girlfriend."

"Aw thanks, that's so sweet." She pecked him lightly on the cheek. "You have quite an adventure too, huh?"

He nodded and kissed her back.

"I don't want this day to end," Amber said melancholically. She watched the golden sun inched ever closer to the horizon.

"Me too. I will cherish this day for the rest of my life."

Amber appeared thoughtful for a moment. "Hmmm, maybe there's something we can do to make this day even better."

Miklas perked up. "What do you mean?"

Amber sat up. She looked nervous but also excited. She reached out and held his big hand. "I love you, Miklas. You're the sweetest man any girl can wish for. No, wait. Let me finish first," she said quickly when Miklas opened his mouth. Amber clenched his hand. "I want you to be my first. And I want our first time to be here. Now."

"Now?" Miklas gasped.

Amber's face quickly reddened, but she pressed on. "I know this sounds crazy, but I kind of intrigued about, uh, doing it outside. And there's no better moment than now. Don't you think?"

Miklas certainly did, considering the growing tent in his pants. Amber noticed and giggled. "That...sounds enticing," he said. The Terravi man turned his head left and right.

"There's no one here. Not a soul had walked by for the past hour. So, what do you say, big guy?" Amber asked again, she actually shook with excitement. As for her boyfriend, there's only one answer the young man can give. "Yes!"

The elf girl was immediately all over her boyfriend. She hopped on top of his body and kissed him deeply while she fumbled at his belt. Miklas kissed her back passionately, he tugged at Amber's bodice, his shaky fingers hastily undoing the knots that were keeping her top on.

Soon enough, the pair were free of their clothes. Miklas sat back butt naked on the picnic blanket while Amber resumed the kiss. She ran her hands over his corded neck and back, feeling the grooves and swells of his defined musculature that she loved so much. His hands similarly roamed her body, touching every bit of Amber's soft, feminine curves. Barely ten seconds later, Amber felt his shaft, hard and hot as a fire rod, poking her on the butt. She looked down.

"You're fully hard already? You know I like to feel the little guy growing bigger in my hands."

"It's not my fault! You're so hot," he protested.

Amber smiled coyly and pecked him on the cheek. She sat between his thighs and took his cock in her hands. Miklas shivered, feeling her petite hands on his shaft. It's such a misnomer to call Miklas's penis a 'little guy' when she couldn't grab it fully even with both hands, but it paired so well with 'big guy', so 'little guy' stuck.

Amber crawled between his legs and got into a comfortable position, then she immediately began orally pleasuring him. The elf girl gently licked the tip of Miklas's hard penis like ice cream, and she giggled when she heard the coos and gasps from her boyfriend. She'd always loved his vocal appreciations. They made her feel so sexy. Then Amber lunged forward and swallowed as much as she could. Her mouth ended up engulfing half of his cock before she had to stop.

Miklas groaned. His moans gave Amber such a delicious tingle. As usual, his generous length forced her to take it slow at first. She bobbed a couple more times, swallowing more and more of Miklas's throbbing manhood inside her mouth. When the tip of his cock brushed her throat, Amber paused for a second and looked up at her boyfriend. She knew he loved the sight of his big hard manhood filling her little mouth to the max and her rosy cheek puffing out while she looked up at him with her greens twinkling eyes.

"Ohhhhh goddess," he exclaimed. His cock throbbed and pulsed angrily inside Amber's mouth. The elf girl replied with a series of gargle 'ngggg, nggggg' sound while sucking. Amber wasn't choking though, she just made those naughty sounds because she knew they turned Miklas on so much. The elf girl had accidentally discovered this kink when she's trying to say "I love you too" to him one night with a mouthful of his hard cock. Another cockthrob, and a spurt of precum splattering her throat later, Amber knew her trick had succeeded.

Amber bobbed faster. She swirled her tongue expertly around his manhood, coating his long shaft thoroughly with saliva. Her movements were quick and deliberate, thanks to ample chances for practice in the past. Miklas had asked for blowjobs often ever since she did it for him the first time. Her boyfriend couldn't get enough of her mouth. The young Terravi man groaned appreciatively, the sounds of his guttural hisses and moans excited her as much as the lusty slurping she's making.

While his girlfriend fellated him so nicely, Miklas threaded his fingers into her short, flowy blonde hair and pulled lightly, just the way she liked it.

"Mmm, mmh," Amber whimpered enthusiastically. Then Miklas used his other hand to give Amber's left ear a slight, teasing pinch on the pointed tip.

"Mmmpphhh, ummhhhhh," Amber moaned loud enough for him to hear between the noisy slurping. He smiled. Through prior 'experiments' (playful cuddling and tickling), he learned that Amber LOVED having her pointy elvish ears stimulated. He proceeded to playfully scratch the back of her ears even more and was rewarded with another very satisfying 'mmmmm' from Amber, the vibrations from her vocal undulations gave his sensitive penis a tingling he's never felt before.

Amber's right hand groped and squeezed Miklas's egg-sized balls. His scrotum tightened rapidly as Miklas became more and more aroused, his ballsack pulsed and contracted with each jerk of his steel hard shaft. Amber used her left hand on herself, fingering her labia and blood-engorged clit.

"Amber...ahhhh, that's...enough," Miklas said in a strained voice. Amber could have guessed that he was close thanks to the telltale throbs of his cock and reluctantly pulled her head back. His slickened manhood slipped out of her mouth with a wet 'pop', completely lubricated. She deliberately flicked her tongue over his cockslit one last time as she withdrew.

"Aaaahh." Miklas shuddered and his cock squirted a healthy glob of precum on her lips and nose. She wiped it with her finger and sucked her finger clean.

"You're such a tease," he complained breathlessly.

Amber giggled. "Sorry. I couldn't help it. Your face is so cute when I did it." The mischievous elf girl then lay on her back on the picnic blanket.

"Your turn, big guy." She spread her legs.

The big Terravi athlete crawled above his elvish girlfriend, his knees between her legs. As he positioned himself above her, Amber was once again reminded how big her boyfriend was compared to her. The big, buff man completely blotted out the sky above and cast a looming shadow over her.

"You ready?" he asked softly. His voice strained with lust and need, yet also filled with care.

Amber looked between his legs. His cock sure was ready. The massive thing hung long and heavily just above her own moistened opening. She reached up and cradled his face.

"I want this, Miklas. I want you." She then wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his head closer to her. "Put it in, big guy," she whispered by his ear.

Miklas was extremely nervous, yet also beyond excited. Even though he was no longer a virgin, but right now, he felt that he was truly about to lose his innocence for the first time to the love of his life. The moment could have not been more perfect. Miklas's heart suddenly overflowed with love and passion for the girl laying below him. He kissed her temple to calm his nerve and sniffed her hair. She smelled like an angel. "I loved you. So, so much," he whispered shakily.

"I love you tooooOOOO," Amber screeched. Miklas had thrust forward, and the tip of his cock, despite its considerable girth, entered her tight pussy without trouble. She was already soaking wet down there.