A Great Day in Moran Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment the tip of his manhood slipped inside, Miklas growled into Amber's slender neck. The sultriness of his breath inflamed the heat inside Amber further. She instinctively spread her legs wider as Miklas continue to push forward, his lengthy manhood slipped further and further inside her overstretched pussy. Seconds after excruciating seconds went by, and then, finally, his hip bumped into her crotch. Both realized, at the same time, that Miklas had somehow fit his girthy, long shaft inside Amber's pussy.

Amber hugged him tightly, her soft heaving breasts smashed against his hard, defined pecs. With their genitals intimately locked, and their body so close to each other, neither made a move and opted to remain still, soaking in the glow of first-time penetration.

"It's...fully in, huh," Amber said weakly.

"Umm, hmmm," Miklas mumbled a feeble reply. His face crunched up with pleasure, his breathing ragged. Amber's pussy was so tight, the pressure that her walls were exerting on his cock felt unspeakably wonderful.

"You're...stretching me so much, big guy."

"Does it hurt?" he immediately asked.

Amber smiled. She caressed his cheek. "A bit. But it feels so good too. You can move, but please be slow."

Miklas nodded. He couldn't trust himself to be fast anyway, not if he wanted to make this last. The big Terravi man slowly drew his hip back. When only the tip of his cock remained inside, he clenched his dimpled ass and pushed forward again as slow as possible. Amber gasped and squeaked with each of his thrusts. She sounded utterly adorable to the young Terravi man.

It took a few more tries until Miklas get used to the act and got a working rhythm going. Amber's gasps soon turned into moans. The pain soon subsided, and the pleasure built and built. Miklas remained patient to protect his girlfriend and continued with a moderate speed. After a dozen thrusts or so, Amber grew impatient.

"Miklas, you can...be a bit...faster," Amber muttered shyly.

Right away, Amber saw Miklas's eyes lighted up. He had been holding back the entire time. Now, he loosened and began pumping his hip faster. Their combined natural lubrication allowed a faster pace with minimal pain for Amber. As he pumped his hip, Miklas peppered her face and neck with light kisses. It's another trick he learned that always generated a good reaction from his elvish girlfriend.

"Nnngg, ahhhh, ohhh gods," Amber moaned. Miklas replied with loud guttural grunts of his own.

Faster and faster, Miklas slammed his hip into Amber and made her sing with delights. And yet, it wasn't fast enough for her, since Amber reached around him and grabbed his firm muscled ass and pulled him in even harder with each downstroke. Miklas didn't disappoint, he flexed his ass and pumped forward with even greater vigor. When they cuddled in bed, Amber groped his ass as much as he groped hers, if not more. It's hard not to since his man butt was perfectly sculpted from daily jogs and exercising.

The pair of lovers became wholly immersed in their first-ever fuck, and neither noticed their impending orgasms until it was at the point of no return. Amber was the first to crest. Her body convulsed and she screamed into Miklas's chest. Her entire body spasmed, wracked with the first sex-induced orgasm of her life. Her pussy contracted, squeezing Miklas's cock like a clamp and it sent him over the edge too. He was conscious enough to pull out half a second before his own orgasm. The moment his cock slid out of Amber's slick channel, it unloaded like a cannon. Jets after jets of pressurized milky sperm spewed out of his throbbing manhood and splattered on Amber's flat stomach, some reached as far as her heaving breasts. Miklas's pectoral muscles tightened, blood vessels on his neck bulged as the big man struggled to keep himself upright on top of Amber.

Miklas's orgasm went on for a whole minute, his virile manhood kept on dousing Amber's body with forceful blasts of semen. When it's finally over, Miklas collapsed right next to his girlfriend. Neither could utter a coherent word. All they could do was panting and gasping for air.

After a while, Miklas recuperated first. He turned to his side, facing Amber, and pulled her in a post-coital cuddle. The two were stickied with sweat and sexual juices, but neither of them cared. The pair simply bathed in the afterglow of orgasmic bliss. The heat from their bodies kept them warm under the chilly evening air.

"Thank you for pulling out in time. I completely forgot," Amber said.

"How was I? Was I too fast?"

Amber giggled. "Don't sweat yourself, tiger. I love it." She pecked him on the forehead, and he returned the favor by nibbling her pointy ear. Amber squealed with laughter.

Their first time together had lasted only minutes, but both felt perfectly content with how it went. For a brief moment, Amber and Miklas sat cuddling and watched the sunset together. The great fiery orb cast a deep orange glow all over the green hill.

"It's so beautiful," Amber spoke.

Miklas turned his head to Amber. He saw her wavy blond hair seemingly sparkled in the last light of day, her petite, elegant body glistened with perspiration from the sex as well as the whitish 'fruit' of his loin on her stomach. And his eyes kept returning to her puffy pink nipples.

"Yeah, beautiful indeed," Miklas said without looking at the setting sun.

Amber turned to Miklas and saw his sultry gaze. She got a good look at him too. The sight of his massive broad pectorals expanding with each of his breath sparked a fire inside her chest. Down below were his defined six-pack abs which had never failed to entice the elf girl. His big powerful muscles now seemed pumped and bigger after the quick 'workout' they just had.

Her eyes dropped to his lap. She hadn't paid attention to his manhood ever since he pulled it out, but his slicken shaft looked as hard as ever. She couldn't tell whether Miklas had got another hardon watching her naked body wet with his sperm, or it simply hadn't gone soft at all.

As Amber and Miklas admired each other bodies as if for the first time, a wordless understanding was established. They both knew what the other wanted to do, or rather, to do again. One time was never enough for a young and lively couple once they had the taste of sex.

Without saying a word, Amber stood up and sat back down on Miklas's lap, facing him. Miklas understood and spread his thick, strong thighs for her, his arms took hold of her hip and pulled her close to him. His fully hard cock wedged between Amber's firm, peachy buttcheeks. Their lips instantly locked to each other.

She ran her hands all over his neck, shoulder, chest, and abs, feeling those enticing clear-cut mass of immense masculine strength that she loved so much. Amber enjoyed especially hearing him moaning into her mouth as she tactually adored his muscular body. Miklas too put his hands to good use and caressed every inch of Amber's soft elvish skin, paying especially close attention to her butt with gentle squeezes. Said butt had been gyrating up and down, putting pressure on his drooling cock.

Amber grabbed his wandering hands and placed them onto her hip, then she grabbed onto his neck. The lithe elf lifted herself with Miklas's help and positioned her drooling pussy at the tip of his cock.

Amber looked below her as she slowly descended onto his length. Both Terravi and elf watched with bated breath as Amber's lubricated pussy met the tip of his cock, then slid in smoothly in one swift motion when Miklas tugged her body down. Her pussy expanded heroically to accept the powerful invader, and thanks to the position she's in, it welcomed Miklas's stiff shaft as deeply as it possibly could. He once again bottomed out inside his petite girlfriend, and her perky bottom sat snugly on top of his tightened balls.

Both groaned and hissed as they were joined together for the second time this evening. It felt just as good as the first. Amber briefly wondered if she could ever get used to being stretched so wonderfully with Miklas's meaty cock.

Miklas waited just the right amount of time for the petite elf to get used to his cock again. Then he flexed his bulging biceps and lifted her lithe body up and dropped it down with marksman precision. Miklas was slow for now. Amber's small body was no problem for his strength, he was just being careful.

As Miklas started bouncing her on his cock, Amber steadied herself by wrapping her legs around Miklas's hip, her heels dug into the small of his back. Amber placed a hand on his shoulder, feeling the boulder-sized muscles expanded and contracted as her big boyfriend handled her like a cherished life-sized toy. Oh, how she loved this feeling.

With her body fully secured in his arms, Miklas quickly mastered their sensual dual dance, and he bounced Amber on his cock with great relish. Despite making love for the first time in a sitting position, Miklas instinctively knew to thrust his hip upward to meet Amber's bouncing butt, penetrating her as deep as he could. Thankfully, there was no one nearby, otherwise the wet, conspicuous "plap plap plap" sounds would be heard a mile away.

Amber swooned as she was enveloped by Miklas's big-all-over muscular body, the body that she felt in love with the moment she saw it naked months ago. Her face was pressed against his chest, and she could hear the grunts and grumbles from deep within the expansive chest of her big lover. Her face reddened from the torrid heat of his body. She moaned into him loudly and even screeched when Miklas's cock rammed into an unexpectedly good spot inside her, yet she exchanged no words with him. She needed not to. The time for sensual lovemaking was done, there was no need for hushed professions of love or tender caressing. Now was the time for passion.

A constant stream of pleasure assaulted Amber's most sensitive spots, so much that her arms grew weak and her grip around Miklas's neck loosen. She could feel her orgasm fast approaching under the relentless assault on her pussy by Miklas's thick, long, unyielding shaft.

"I love you," Miklas whispered. His steamy breath right by her sensitive elvish ear pushed Amber over the edge.

"I love you toooooo..." Amber screamed into Miklas's chest as the explosive orgasm crashed into her. Amber quaked in Miklas's embrace, but he's not letting her go. In fact, he hugged her even tighter, experienced her orgasm by proxy thanks to the contractions of every muscle in her petite body. Her pussy squeezed him particularly strong around his blood-filled manhood, which he'd lodged as deep as he could inside her while Amber rode out her orgasm. Having come once, Miklas was able to withstand the velvety yet incredibly tight grip of her walls without coming again. It wasn't easy though, and he panted and grunted as loud as Amber, trying to hold back his own orgasm.

Soon, Amber finished. Her muscles were like wet dough, her mouth opened wide, her lips quivered with each labored breath. She glanced up at her boyfriend with fluttered, glassy eyes, and he looked back at her with such a doe-eyed loving gaze that it made her heart swelled with love.

"That was...awesome," Amber muttered, kissing him on his chest. "You're so strong. You handled me like I weight nothing." She squeezed his flexing forearm. It felt like a bar of hard steel.

Amber's innocent compliment had an unexpected effect on Miklas. She saw in his eyes something she had not seen before: a flash of pride and... aggressiveness?

Suddenly, he wound his arm under her butt and lifted her like a baby. Then, the tall, muscular Terravi man stood up, carrying a surprised Amber with him.

"I can show you how strong I am," he said huskily.

"How?" Amber asked with shaky voice. Even though she had just orgasmed a minute ago, seeing her boyfriend being assertive immediately set her desire ablaze again.

Miklas said nothing. He simply grinned at her. He steadied his legs and readjusted his hands so that they're firmly holding Amber's butt. She instinctively hugged his neck tighter.

As Miklas prepared, Amber took a second to admire the sight of her strong lover. He could not look more similar than an idealized statue of some male god of war. The young athlete was built like a brick wall, in more ways than one. Miklas's baked-brick skin tone glistened with a light sheen of sweat. Every fiber of muscle on his body tensed up as he secured Amber's body in his arms. His huge body looked even huger in the dying light of day.

Then he thrust his cock upward. It slid in perfectly and completely.

Amber saw stars.

Before she could even utter a moan, Miklas had already withdrawn and thrust back in. He timed his hip thrust to sync with the drop of her body, ensuring his cock always buried balls-deep inside her with every single thrust.

The speed of his thrust forced Amber to cling to his neck to avoid falling backward. Miklas's shaft speared her with such ferocity that her legs quickly turned into putty. Thankfully, his beefy arms could carry her small weight with no problem. His strong, firm hip collided with hers with the force of a charging bull. With every upthrust, his swinging ballsack slapped her bouncing bottom, producing a "plap plap plap" smacking sound that's ten times louder than before, and a hundred times hotter.

From afar, the sight of their fierce lovemaking would have inspired awe in any lucky bystanders who happened to stumble to the pair. There, under the tall oak tree, Miklas stood, magnificent in his youthful strength and flexing, bulging muscles. His sturdy legs stood shoulder-width apart, his thick, massive thighs strained with exertion. The giant Terravi was carrying his petite lover, his dark red skin, shiny with a sheen of sweat, contrasted greatly with Amber's milky pale complexion. Underneath her bouncing butt was where they're joined cock-to-pussy, where her most sacred depth was under relentless assault from Miklas's thick manhood. His cock slid in and out of her so fast and hard that their combined lubrication streamed down his swinging balls and splashed onto the ground in front of them in viscous, steamy droplets.

Amber quickly lost her grip on reality, since all she could experience was the thick, hard, relentless shaft assaulting her overstretched pussy, and she was reduced to a moaning and keening mess. Her throat became hoarse, yet Miklas didn't slow down, not when he's so close to his own release too.

Miklas soon reached his limit. He slowed down, then he thrust into Amber one last time, and, using all of his strength, he lifted her body up. His throbbing cock slipped out of her slickened sheath and immediately unloaded. He staggered backward until his back hit the oak tree. He held Amber closed to his chest as his cock discharged ropes after ropes of come into the air. His orgasm was so intense that his semen flew several feet high above ground and rained down onto the grass over a yard away.

When he was done, Miklas flopped down on his butt and gasped for air. The orgasm was so all-consuming that he'd even stopped breathing momentarily.

Amber slowly recovered from the mind-numbing orgasm her boyfriend just put her through. She rested her head on his shoulder, smelling the masculine scent of sex and sweat from his body. The elf girl loved how her boyfriend smelled, especially in her post-coital bliss-filled mind.

"That was...out of this world. You should take charge more often."

Miklas sighed contentedly. "It's so hot when you compliment me."

Amber giggled. "If you keep performing like that, then I'll keep them coming."

Miklas chuckled. "You can count on that."

The couple rested for a while. Amber noticed with relief that his cock had finally gone soft. She didn't think she could go for another round, not if she wanted to walk home normally.

The sun had disappeared below the horizon, and it was getting dark. Amber and Miklas gathered their clothes and, hand-in-hand, walked naked to a nearby lake to get clean. Amber insisted on cleaning Miklas's body, and he cleaned her. Nobody remembered who started first, but the happy couple inevitably splashed each other playfully. Their warm, hearty laughter filled the chilly evening air.

*-*

Night in Helis.

The streets were still packed with people. The festivities hadn't died down. On a crowded street near the center square, a Terravi man in a black coat walked into a shop with a luxurious front. He opened the door, and a clanging sound announced the guest's arrival to the store's owner. The owner looked up from the counter.

"A Terravi! Come in. Come in. You're most welcome to my shop," cried the human owner. He raised his arms in a friendly manner and waved the Terravi in.

"I wager that you've heard the news," said the customer. He looked around the shop, glancing at the merchandise. Bottle of liquors in various colors stacked the shelves. This is the place, the finest wine shop in the capital.

"The whole kingdom probably heard about it by now. It's a great day my friend," he said, raising a glass from the counter. It's filled with a bright red liquid. "I even broke my only rule and opened a bottle to celebrate--while I'm working. To the royal couple," he gave a toast and took a sip from the glass.

The customer walked to the counter. He eyed the glass.

"Might I have it for a second?" the Terravi asked. The shopkeeper handed him the glass. He sniffed the glass's content.

"Masanic wine fermented with Ludic frost cherry, I presume?"

The shopkeeper gasped. "That's...correct! How did you know that? I've been selling wine for 30 years now, and even I have trouble identifying."

The Terravi returned the glass. "I know my way around liquors. You sell them for 30 years, but I've been drinking them for 40 years. Anyway, my name is Rega, and I believe you have something special for me?"

"Rega? Oh, it's you. Yes, yes. I got your letter last week. I was so close to selling that bottle, but your offer was too good. I lost a patron for that, you know," the shopkeeper said as he went to the back of the shop. A minute later, he came back with a big wooden box painted in a polished cherry red.

"Here it is," the shopkeeper set it down on the counter. Rega regarded it reverently.

"The last Dragon Blood bottle. From the late king's stash. No longer in production," said the shopkeeper in a hushed voice as he opened the box.

Rega touched the bottle. It was shaped like a dragon. The cork was carved and painted red so it looked like the dragon was spitting flame. The bottle was filled with a thick blood-red liquid that somehow sparkled under the lamplight. This was it. The finest wine in the known world. Supply stopped 20 years ago when grapes on the Dragon Mount died suddenly from a plague, pushing an already rare and expensive product into utmost scarcity.

"How did you get it?" Rega asked.

"Bought it from a Terravi colonel, when you folks took over this place. He didn't know what he's selling. All the better. I can't bear to think how this legendary bottle would've been drunk like cheap tavern shit. Uncouth soldiers," the man snorted. Rega nodded in agreement.

"But you, my good man, you're of the cultivated stock, aren't you? You tracked down this bottle, you show your knowledge of wine. You know what it's worth."

Rega put his hands in the box and lift the bottle up like it was an infant. "I was too young to buy one back then. Then the plague happened, and Dragon Blood disappeared from every wine cellar." He spun the bottle in his hand and read the letters on the wax seal on the body. "Royal chartered. Distributed exclusively at the king's pleasure." The words curved around an ornated coat of arms of some ancient king.

Smiling triumphantly, Rega put the bottle back in the box. He fumbled inside his pocket and pulled out a pouch of coins. He set it on the counter, making a heavy 'thunk' sound. The shopkeeper smiled. He counted the money while Rega put the lid back on.